IndiaDivine.org

REPOST OF QUESTION 2993.... you never replied :O(

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Emma,

I have checked your horo. It is good. I do not have data of H-shire. I have taken Liv-pool

with 053:35 N ( Lati.)

and 002:55 W ( Longitude )

You are Karka Lagna girl.

Mariiage:

------------

Shani saturn is a lord of 7 th house. It denotes late marriage.You will marry before March-2006

Man would be little older than you. He would be less speaking person.

Some difference in culture and / or education can be possible. You had good and happy childhood.

You have small family.

You have good loving friends but older friends are more helpful and tuning with you. If you have elder brother sister ( one only ) They are lucky.

You are beautiful. Your eyes god big ant attractive.

Your god period is

05/200 to 10/2001

Jan--March-2003

Aug-Sept-2003

You should wear moon stone in last fingure.

Marriage within 7 months. Wish any thing seating on woolen cloth facing west will fulfill .13-*09-2005 to 06-03-2006 will be fulfilling your most of the wishesh.

If still doubt , can mail me.

Yours,

skotak

skotak

p.s. You were confined to Hospital between 07/06/2004 To July 2004?Emma <lil_gal_myschief wrote:

My name is Emma and i was born on 19/feb/1980 in Hertfordshire,England at 14.35pm GMT.I am also a girl :o)I would love to ask questions about my health, family, work, fertility,my relationship... everything really.(should i get married)I am so interested to know what you find about me by my birth detailsand any advice you could maybe give me to improve my life.I look forward to a reply.Emma

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.