IndiaDivine.org

Urgent 2719sr kumar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

u wrote about me sending multiple posting wat ur doing now man same thing rite umesh ji is sick so wait like me now ok which goes around comes around ok "SR.Rajkumar" <rajkumar_v3 wrote:

Why Umeshji you are not seeing my case? Query no 2719.

SR.RajkumarUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Anurag,please follow following suggations:1. Touch the feets of mother with cross hands. I mean your right hand goes on right feet and left on left feet.2. Thrown 8:100 Kg Gur( Jaggery) in folowing water on Tuesday.3. 3 bottels of Rum thrown in running water on Saturday. ( Open all 3 bottels and to turn upside down in running water after to emptied the bottels thrown them outside not in water.)After done remedial measures plz send your feed back after 15/20 days Thanks May God bless

you Umesh Sharmalalkitab , "Anurag" <kaushalanurag> wrote:> Guruji> am wating for your reply 3717 sir please reply > regards> anuragkaushal

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

Start your day with - make it your home page

Dear Kumar ji,

Thanks and God bless you

Umesh Sharma

lalkitab , kumar kumar

<kumar07306> wrote:

> u wrote about me sending multiple posting wat ur doing now man same

thing rite umesh ji is sick so wait like me now ok which goes around

comes around ok

>

> " SR.Rajkumar " <rajkumar_v3> wrote:Why Umeshji you are not

seeing my case? Query no 2719.

> SR.Rajkumar

>

> Umesh Sharma <mudit982001> wrote:

> Dear Anurag,

> please follow following suggations:

> 1. Touch the feets of mother with cross hands. I mean your right

hand

> goes on right feet and left on left feet.

> 2. Thrown 8:100 Kg Gur( Jaggery) in folowing water on Tuesday.

> 3. 3 bottels of Rum thrown in running water on Saturday.

> ( Open all 3 bottels and to turn upside down in running water

after

> to emptied the bottels thrown them outside not in water.)

> After done remedial measures plz send your feed back after 15/20

days

> Thanks

> May God bless you

> Umesh Sharma

>

> lalkitab , " Anurag "

> <kaushalanurag> wrote:

> > Guruji

> > am wating for your reply 3717 sir please reply

> > regards

> > anuragkaushal

>

SR Rajkumar

> rajkumar_v3

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering

remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours.

Trust only if you initiate correspondence.

>

> Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.

>

> Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins

with subject line starting with " LK Query " . This gets the moderator

answering them immediately as these will be considered learning

questions.

>

> Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth

data on to your personal mail.

>

> If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact

lalkitabremedies@g...

>

> Please select " No email " option to avoid mails to your mailbox.

>

> Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically,

queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed.

Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.

>

> Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day

consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.

>

>

> Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to

Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.

>

> INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.

> 2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE

REMEDIES.

>

> CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest

the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to

do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these

only at their own will, accord and risk.

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Friend,

Dont compare urself with me. OK.

You were in haste to get ur reading immediately as soon as u posted. But I patiently waited in the queue when Umeshjii was reading the 900th query.

Now My number has passed and 3719 is answered by Umeshji and mine is not answered. I waited patiently and did not become impatient like u. Even now I knew that Umeshji is sick and I did not disturb him for some weeks. But then now he has started practising, hence I chose to remind him. Ok. and that too I did remind him because he has asked me to clarify some doubts to give his reading. So under the assumption that it may have have been missed, I chose to remind. I hope you will understand the difference between ur action and mine.

SR.Rajkumarkumar kumar <kumar07306 wrote:

u wrote about me sending multiple posting wat ur doing now man same thing rite umesh ji is sick so wait like me now ok which goes around comes around ok "SR.Rajkumar" <rajkumar_v3 wrote:

Dear Anurag,please follow following suggations:1. Touch the feets of mother with cross hands. I mean your right hand goes on right feet and left on left feet.2. Thrown 8:100 Kg Gur( Jaggery) in folowing water on Tuesday.3. 3 bottels of Rum thrown in running water on Saturday. ( Open all 3 bottels and to turn upside down in running water after to emptied the bottels thrown them outside not in water.)After done remedial measures plz send your feed back after 15/20 days Thanks May God bless

you Umesh Sharmalalkitab , "Anurag" <kaushalanurag> wrote:> Guruji> am wating for your reply 3717 sir please reply > regards> anuragkaushal

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

u were rude who in the hell know u should be in line i saw multiple posting so i thought it is routine so i did but when i knew i stoped and u got pissed off and shoot me mail so keep it inside u ok takecare"SR.Rajkumar" <rajkumar_v3 wrote:

Dear Friend,

You were in haste to get ur reading immediately as soon as u posted. But I patiently waited in the queue when Umeshjii was reading the 900th query.

Now My number has passed and 3719 is answered by Umeshji and mine is not answered. I waited patiently and did not become impatient like u. Even now I knew that Umeshji is sick and I did not disturb him for some weeks. But then now he has started practising, hence I chose to remind him. Ok. and that too I did remind him because he has asked me to clarify some doubts to give his reading. So under the assumption that it may have have been missed, I chose to remind. I hope you will understand the difference between ur action and mine.

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

If a ignorant person like you cannot understand English and type something, then I should have thought of it better than replying to your mail. I had been very courteous in my reply and you need to have working knowledge of english to understand it. I close the chapter now as I find it is of no use reasoning with you. kumar kumar <kumar07306 wrote:

u were rude who in the hell know u should be in line i saw multiple posting so i thought it is routine so i did but when i knew i stoped and u got pissed off and shoot me mail so keep it inside u ok takecare"SR.Rajkumar" <rajkumar_v3 wrote:

Dear Friend,

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3