IndiaDivine.org

Reminder No 4 - Query No. 2719

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Umeshji,

I have requested many a time and yet you have not replied to my reminder requests. Any reason? I waited long time in the queue and now you are replying to people who have submitted later than me. Please look into my matter plz. Query No. 2719.plz.

Thank you.

SR.Rajkumar"SR.Rajkumar" <rajkumar_v3 wrote:

Dear Umeshji,

Ia m giving answers to your questions below.

1. No, Academically I am not highly qualified. I am just a graduate.But I aspire to learn a lot. Some courses are stopped halfway.

2. My mother is having high BP only and has not suffered any heart problem till date.

3. I have been using photo frames of gods and goddesses in my puja. Also I have Meru Sri yantra prana prathishith by myself in my home and is kept in my puja. I am also having Shiva Banu lingam which they call as Kameswar-Kameswari in my pooja. Also I had kept many yantras in my puja before, but now i have removed all and am keeping only guru yantra and sukra yantra given to me by my Guru.

4.Yes I am living in the third floor.

5. I am related to medical line. and none of my family have been related to this line other than me.

6. I am the eldest to my parents and have a younger brother.

7. As regards to this question, I can say there is no vacant space in front of my house as we are living in flats. Secondly as to whether the person has no comforts from his son, I may not be able to say that, I dont know.

8.Mine is arranged marriage with my consent only and not love marriage.

9. There has been no problems to my in-laws in the first 3 months.

10. No. My wife has not lost anything related to gold in the first 90 days.

11. No we dont have the picture of any lady which is framed on the door. I have a picture of a psychic lady of 23 years in North America, whose laminated photo I keep and my wife keeps since the lady has spiritual powers and she is a good friend and a good mind reader. She has once seen a spirit of my previous house owner in my house through her powers and also has helped me in one or two instances. There is a picture of my wedding photo in gold frame.

12. I fancy imported cars, but do not have a craze for them. right now i just have a two wheeler..

I hope the above replies would help you in guiding me rightly. Also I required answers for the following questions also. Kindly answer them also along with your remedies. Queries--1. Will we have children? When? 2. Regarding my career. From when will I have a good career? Will I have to go for a job or do business? If business, then in whose name? Individual or partnership? 3. Who is my istha devatha? Will I attain sadhana sidhi? Rahu is in my lagna, so I am very spiritually inclined, but all stops in the middle . Not able to complete anything fully. is it because of the charecter of rahu? How to over come this?

4. Will I go abroad in my career? When?5. Will I be successful in studies anymore?6. Anything you would like to tell for my wife?

Thanks for your time and taking up my issue.

SR.RajkumarUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Rajkumar ji,Plz clarify following doubts:1. Are you highly qualified?2. Has your mother suffered with heart problem?3. Are you establish God's statues in your home temple?4. Are you live on upper floor?5 Has any family member related with medical line?6. Are you youngest in brothers or only son of your family?7. Any vecant place in front of your house or if any person live, he has no comforts from son?8. Have you marriage with your own choice? 9. Is your In-laws facing any bad news within 90 days after your marriage?10. Has your wife lost any item of gold with in 90 days after the marriage?11. Have you any picture of lady in gold frame which is fix on door and it was gifted by any person?12 Are you crazy of Imported cars?Your answer will help me to choose right remedial measures.ThanksMay God bless youUmesh Sharma lalkitab , "SR.Rajkumar"

<rajkumar_v3> wrote:> Dear Sir, > I had posted directly to Umeshji at mudit982001 and he also had sent me an email asking for my place of birth for which also I have replied.> Anyway, I am sending my details again.> Name ---SR.Rajkumar> DOB-----15.9.1968> Time----- 7.10 pm> Place----Palghat, Kerala, India.> > Wife's name---Annapoorni RK> DOB--------28.2.1978> Time-------23.37> Place-----Calicut, Kerala, India> > Queries--> 1. Will we have children? When? > 2. Regarding my career. From when will I have a good career? Will I have to go for a job or do business? If business, then in whose name? Individual or partnership? > 3. Who is my istha devatha? Will I attain sadhana sidhi?> 4. Will I go abroad in my career? When?> 5. Will I be successful in studies anymore?> 6. Anything you would like to tell for my

wife?> > Remedies which I have undergone so far.> 1. Gone to all navagraha temples in Kumbakonam and Tanjore and also given food and clothes and sweets and money for the handicapped and the old. > 2. Gone to Rameswaram and done Nag linga pooja.> 3. Gone to Mannarsala in Kerala and done sarpa yakshini pooja for Rahu preethi and Naga dosham.> 4. My wife is very scared of snakes and also she gets dreams very often where snakes come and try to bite her. I have seen her writhing in pain then and also her eyes goes up she keeps trembling then.> I request you to give me the answers to the above with the remedies. Anything else you would like to know, plz ask me.> thanks> SR.Rajkumar.> > > Post your question again ... in the archives there is no mail from you> asking for solutions. May be you have posted your question elsewhere.> > --- In

lalkitab , "SR.Rajkumar"> <rajkumar_v3> wrote:> > Umeshji, > > Another Reminder.> > Hope you can give me my ref number so that I can wait on priority. I> remember having sent you my full detail and hope you remember too.> Waiting for ur reply.> > SR.Rajkumar

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3

SR Rajkumar

rajkumar_v3