IndiaDivine.org

LK QUERY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please intimate whether software for lalkitab calculation and varshphal has been launched. If so please give address and mode of payment. Raghunath Sharmalalkitab wrote: Lal-Kitab (Red Book) & its Remedies Recent Activity 12 New MembersVisit Your Group Search Ads Get new customers. List your web site in Search. Y! Toolbar Get it Free! easy 1-click access to your groups. Start a group in 3 easy steps. Connect with others. Need to Reply? Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages In This Digest (5 Messages) 1. Re: Mental peace Cindy Haba 2. Re: i hope i get answer and remedy Cindy Haba 3. Re: Property disputes Cindy Haba 4. A Planet in Lagan Chart in Friend's Rasi and in Navmasa Chart in manudhawn 5. Re: Seeking help Cindy Haba View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. Re: Mental peace

Posted by: "Cindy Haba" lunergodess2003 lunergodess2003 Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:35 pm (PST) every action has an effect be decisive a direct and sometimes brutally honest male charsmatic crative is not as he appears. take satisfaction in your accomplishments but guard against restlessness and misfortune it is all in the detailsabhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer > wrote: Hi Priya,Your horoscope is quiet good you will have lot of rise in your life. Though there will be some delay in your marriage.Rest is all fine .RegardsAbhishek

Dhawanwww.askganesha.comPriya <glitters9 > wrote:Sir,Myself geetika Chopra, my details are given belowName : Geetika ChopraD.B.O : 13/11/1983 Birth time is 09:50 A.M,Birth place : ChandigarhI am working with a reputed company from last one year but i m not satisfied.most important i dont have mental peace in my life.i m facing a new tension & problem everyday.please tell me the solution to get rid of tensions & to get a good job.kindly do tell me about my would be life partner.when i will be getting married.hope to hear a reply from you very soon..Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business. Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4) 2. Re: i hope i get answer and remedy Posted by: "Cindy Haba" lunergodess2003 lunergodess2003 Sun Sep 17, 2006

11:39 pm (PST) well sorry it took been on A long vacation , i belive she will come abraod in autum, beautity is in the eye of the beholder, but she will be true and honerable, trust is the most beautiful in all eyes rizwan khan <rizkhan_786 > wrote: thanks guru for ur replybut will u plz explain me the best time and also tell me from where my wife will come i mean from lahore or abraodand secondly if she be beautiful or just ordinary as i have shani and chnadar ma yog in 7thanksregardsastroverma lalkitab <astroverma_lalkitab > wrote:hi mr khan,i read ur horoscope....u r in 36 year running.... u not married now... u can love marriage but not success...u can do two

marriages.....also ur wife suffer with utres problem.... this year u can go in marriage life but not better time .....!!!!!regardsastro verma lal kitab expertrizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786 > wrote:hello to all respected gurusi have a question to all respected guru that 1=when could i get marry2=is it love marriage or arrange3=how my wife will be look alike 4=if she be from abraod or from local5=and plz explain the benfits and drawback of shani and chnadarma in 7 house my detail is sept 11.197113;01lahorei hope that this time gurus take my question also account for thanksregardsrizwan ahmad from lahore Get your email and more, right on the new .com

RIZ KHAN Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business. Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4) 3. Re: Property disputes Posted by: "Cindy Haba" lunergodess2003 lunergodess2003 Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:39 pm (PST) dear umesh , becarefull in your business, dont lack insite your being to short sighted look into the future,an opinunated women will defend ,inspire and protect your noble and generous future, help others in need follow your heart not the crowd. lunergoess baljitsinghh <baljitsinghh > wrote: dear umesh sharmaji please do study on my horoscope . why i face property disputes regularly . whenever i purchase property fighting ,police case, trouble and court case troubled me . currently i involve in big property disputes . i know this

trouble is solved but nowthese days iface lots of mentally tentions , money loss etc. advice me which year my tentions is removed . if you have any remedies then tell me . my birth detail is 18-4-1958 , 13.13 , ludhiana . Thanks for your quick reply sincerely Baljeet singh Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2) 4. A Planet in Lagan Chart in Friend's Rasi and in Navmasa Chart in Posted by: "manudhawn" manudhawn manudhawn Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:39 pm (PST) Respected Astrologers,Please Enlighten the above subject. What results will it bring for the native. While this planet is a yogkarka in the Lagan Chart.Waiting for your valuable Advise.Manu Dhawan Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1) 5. Re: Seeking help Posted by: "Cindy Haba" lunergodess2003 lunergodess2003 Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:43 pm (PST)

dear amit , sorry it took long been away hers your reading,,,,, you are going through a time of conflect and setbacks, but ideals never regret action ,people will compete for your energy. dont trust financial advisors,selfish decisions will bring dishonor. respect is earned throuh willpower and discipline not arrogances.thks lunergodessRespcted Umesh Ji,My name is Amit , I am presently in Australia , For the last few months I am without any job so facing a lot of finicial hardship. Please help me out so that I may have some job or my own setup to earn some money for myself and my family.I generaly get interview calls but no Success.My particulars are as followingDOB 28-07-1975TOB 09-50 AMPlace : Patiala , PunjabI look forward to hear from you .With warm regardsAmit SharmaTalk is cheap. Use

Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (2) Messages | Database | Calendar Software for LalKitab calculation and Varshphal available. CD @ Rs. 1100/- 20% discount to group.Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact

lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk. Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Get your email and more, right on the new .com