IndiaDivine.org

Prabhakar ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Prabhakar ji,

Sir, First of all i thanks to you for your appreciation to me. I will try to answer with my best efforts and knowledge of your questions. But one thing to say that i will try to do analysis with simplicity and also try to my self far away from unnecessary theoretical complications. Because so many applications apply for knowing about the nature of planets.You make some doubts, i know you a master scholar in lalkitab but i am happy that you recoginized me and ask the questions. I will try to explain as per my readings. May be i am wrong some where. Read my Answers below your question and if i am wrong plz correct me with your great knowledge..

(a). Mercury is posited in the 5th house (in the Varshphal horoscope and the Final horoscope). Regarding Mercury in 5th house, It is written:

"Ladka (suraj) bina taDagee (Budh) mandaa, Guru (Jupiter) mandaa bin gyaan (Suraj) - budh ghar 5 vein jab huya sab kuchh umdaah jaan."

(Lal kitab 1941, page niumber139)

Now, how should we deduce this in the given example?

Whether the native will have no bad effect?

ANS: Sir, there are so many other applications also for knowing about the nature of planet. In predictive part, no one planet responsible for prediction. Generally, Mercury in 5th house is good as you quote above.

(a1) what so ever of any of the malefic planet this year and there will be success all around or is it pointing to something else?

ANS: In this case Merc. has Takraav with Moon And Saturn (Dhokey ka grah) so i predict as below:

1. Meeting with NRIs (friendly & professionally both) and gains from them. (Merc. 5th)

2. The native will think to open any office and will appoint any female. (Merc 5th)As per my little knowledge I explain, if you think something else please explain.

(b). As I mentioned earlier that Mercury is posited in the 5th house, but at the same time the 10th house is occupied by Venus (of the natal chart) and Saturn (the planet of deceit). Therefore, there is a direct conflict between the planets of 5th and 10th house. I think you have overlooked this aspect. Importantly, not only the conflict is there but also the Venus and Saturn together forms an artificial Ketu. How should we interpret this conflict, whether it is a conflict between Mercury and Ven+Sat or is it Mercury vs Masnooyi ketu? Kindly elaborate, as I feel that this facet too needs your kind attention.

ANS: I am not over looked, but i think it is wrong application becaz Venus in 10th in Natal chart and Saturn in 10th (as Dhokey ka Grah) with Moon in Varshaphal chart both are the different applications than how they make Masnooyi Ketu? Do you believe that "Dhokey ka Grah" work as another planets work? If yes, than how you interpret 4th and 10th Saturn equally? If i am wrong please correct me with reference.

Yes, there are conflict with Moon and Mercury that I saw.

©. Mercury in the 5th house also aspecting Jupiter and Mars posited in the 9th house hence creating a pseudo conjunction of Jupiter+Mars+Mercury in the 5th house, what could be the likely outcome? Any thought about that?

ANS: You are again wrong sir, as per lalkitab Drishti method 5th house aspect to 9th house but 9th not aspect to 5th , so this condition is not apply as you say but as per me, you again apply the same rule as above. Mercury in 5th in Varshaphal and Jupiter+Mars in 9th in Natal chart. Both are different positions and there are no application in lal kitab about this placement. If you know please correct me.

(d). Although there is no such mention in this regard on page number 384 of Lal Kitab 1942, but I cannot help myself from thinking about one very crucial point. Don't you think that the planet or planets "Missing" in the final horoscope has some kind of significance?

ANS: Yes, every planet/planets has significance in analysis. But in Aakhiri Faisla Kundlee has one another rule that those planet/planets is/are ineffective when they come in that house where they are in the Natal chart.

(d1)In the horoscope in question, it is Moon that is missing in the final horoscope.

ANS: Yes, I skipped it by mistake, but it has not much importance, because, i am not analysis whole chart. I try to know the effects of those planets, who are come twice or more than two times. In the questioning horoscope total 5 key planets in Aakhiri Kundlee if we take Moon also.I take only two planets for analysis. Because i want to see how correct i am? So, It is not deciding factor. I want to check the analysis that I made with help of Key planets. So, we should wait and see about feed back which will given by Native than we decide that how much this method is correct? Is it correct or not. So I am not claming any thing. It is my new journey in Lalkitab.

(e). Last but not the least, please explain whether the native's Mars is Negative or positive.ANS: In my opinion all planet give benefic or malefic results by placement of friendly or enemy houses and aspects with friendly or enemy planet/planets. In questioning chart (Natal), Mars in 9th house with Jupiter and also conjoins moon (7-9 by Pahla-teeja ralya). So as per my opinion Mars is not Badh.But in Varashaphal chart Mars act as Mars Badh.

Thanks & Regards Umesh Sharma

Guest guest

Respected Umesh Bhai,

I am feeling honoured and obliged that you spared your

valuable time to clear my doubts. I am also thankful for your kind words, but

sir, there is only one "Master" of Lal Kitab - Pundit Rup Chand joshi

ji. I must admit once again in this august forum that I learned a lot from you, is liye

apka yeh kehna ki maine apko recognize kiya hai, kya mere sath na-insaafi nahi

hai? Anyways Your explanation for each of my query is just perfect and "to

the point". Since this concept of Akhri kundli is entirely new for all of

us, it was obvious that some questions/doubts may have arised in a student’s mind.

I am particularly impressed with your explanation

regarding Mangal Badd in the horoscope in question, only a devoted scholar of

your caliber could have explained it perfectly.

Although it will be a tame excuse at this point of time, but

I would like to inform you that there was a type in my query number © where I

mistakenly mentioned house number 5 instead of 9. You should trust me on this

point, because being the senior-most junior student of Lal Kitab I am well

aware of the Drishti concept with your Ashirwad. However, I will be doubly

careful while posting a message in the future

As far as the principle of Drishti is concerned, I would like to bring

into your kind notice that Moon and Sun can aspect the planets of 5th house

while positing in the 9th house.

Sir, apart from the other things, I love your way of

writing, as I mentioned earlier that your style is always extremely sober,

simple and free from any "Fukrana Laffazee". Thanks one again for your most intellectual explainations and stands corrected for

the flaws from my end. .

Respectfully

Yograj Prabhakar

--- On Wed, 29/7/09, Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:Umesh Sharma <mudit982001[lalkitab] Prabhakar jilalkitab Date: Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, 6:09 PM

Respected Prabhakar ji, Sir, First of all i thanks to you for your appreciation to me. I will try to answer with my best efforts and knowledge of your questions. But one thing to say that i will try to do analysis with simplicity and also try to my self far away from unnecessary theoretical complications. Because so many applications apply for knowing about the nature of planets.You make some doubts, i know you a master scholar in lalkitab but i am happy that you recoginized me and ask the questions. I will try to explain as per my readings. May be i am wrong some where. Read my Answers below your question and if i am wrong plz correct me with your great knowledge..

(a). Mercury is posited in the 5th house (in the Varshphal horoscope and the Final horoscope). Regarding Mercury in 5th house, It is written: "Ladka (suraj) bina taDagee (Budh) mandaa, Guru (Jupiter) mandaa bin gyaan (Suraj) - budh ghar 5 vein jab huya sab kuchh umdaah jaan." (Lal kitab 1941, page niumber139) Now, how should we deduce this in the given example? Whether the native will have no bad effect? ANS: Sir, there are so many other applications also for knowing about the nature of planet. In predictive part, no one planet responsible for prediction. Generally, Mercury in 5th house is good as you quote above. (a1) what so ever of any of the malefic planet this year and there will be success all around or is it pointing to something else? ANS: In this case Merc. has Takraav with Moon And Saturn (Dhokey ka grah) so i predict as below: 1. Meeting with NRIs (friendly & professionally both) and gains from them. (Merc. 5th) 2. The native will think to open any office and will appoint any female. (Merc 5th)As per my little knowledge I explain, if you think something else please explain. (b). As I mentioned earlier that Mercury is posited in the 5th house, but at the same time the 10th house is occupied by Venus (of the natal chart) and Saturn (the planet of deceit). Therefore, there is a direct conflict between the planets of 5th and 10th house. I think you have overlooked this aspect. Importantly, not only the conflict is there but also the Venus and Saturn together forms an artificial Ketu. How should we interpret this conflict, whether it is a conflict between Mercury and Ven+Sat or is it Mercury vs Masnooyi ketu? Kindly elaborate, as I feel that this facet too needs your kind attention. ANS: I am not over looked, but i think it is wrong application becaz Venus in 10th in Natal chart and Saturn in 10th (as Dhokey ka Grah) with Moon in Varshaphal chart both are the different applications than how they make Masnooyi Ketu? Do you believe that "Dhokey ka Grah" work as another planets work? If yes, than how you interpret 4th and 10th Saturn equally? If i am wrong please correct me with reference. Yes, there are conflict with Moon and Mercury that I saw. ©. Mercury in the 5th house also aspecting Jupiter and Mars posited in the 9th house hence creating a pseudo conjunction of Jupiter+Mars+ Mercury in the 5th house, what could be the likely outcome? Any thought about that? ANS: You are again wrong sir, as per lalkitab Drishti method 5th house aspect to 9th house but 9th not aspect to 5th , so this condition is not apply as you say but as per me, you again apply the same rule as above. Mercury in 5th in Varshaphal and Jupiter+Mars in 9th in Natal chart. Both are different positions and there are no application in lal kitab about this placement. If you know please correct me. (d). Although there is no such mention in this regard on page number 384 of Lal Kitab 1942, but I cannot help myself from thinking about one very crucial point. Don't you think that the planet or planets "Missing" in the final horoscope has some kind of significance? ANS: Yes, every planet/planets has significance in analysis. But in Aakhiri Faisla Kundlee has one another rule that those planet/planets is/are ineffective when they come in that house where they are in the Natal chart. (d1)In the horoscope in question, it is Moon that is missing in the final horoscope. ANS: Yes, I skipped it by mistake, but it has not much importance, because, i am not analysis whole chart. I try to know the effects of those planets, who are come twice or more than two times. In the questioning horoscope total 5 key planets in Aakhiri Kundlee if we take Moon also.I take only two planets for analysis. Because i want to see how correct i am? So, It is not deciding factor. I want to check the analysis that I made with help of Key planets. So, we should wait and see about feed back which will given by Native than we decide that how much this method is correct? Is it correct or not. So I am not claming any thing. It is my new journey in Lalkitab. (e). Last but not the least, please explain whether the native's Mars is Negative or positive.ANS: In my opinion all planet give benefic or malefic results by placement of friendly or enemy houses and aspects with friendly or enemy planet/planets. In questioning chart (Natal), Mars in 9th house with Jupiter and also conjoins moon (7-9 by Pahla-teeja ralya). So as per my opinion Mars is not Badh.But in Varashaphal chart Mars act as Mars Badh. Thanks &

Regards Umesh Sharma

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.