IndiaDivine.org

Ans Kind Attention Mr. L.Y.Rao , Mr. Umesh Ji ,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Umesh Ji I ma feeling honoured for your reply . and i am answering your all "Q" as per sequence as follows . 1. Mein nanke mein to paida nahi hua sir mere ghar ke samne wale makan ke piche ek maidan play ground hai , aur samne wale makan mein do family rahti hain dono brother hain aur ek ke ghar ladka hai aur ek ke ghar koi bhi aulad nahi hai , aur uske sath wale ghar mein sirf ladkiyan hi hain . 2. Ji sir meine 1981 se kaam shuru kar diya tha . 3 Patni thodi tej sawbhav ki to hai magar jayada nahi jaldi hi shant bhi ho jati hai aur hamari shadi arranged hi hai . 4. bua 3 thi ab teeno hi nahi hai ab aur sab hi achi thi , sali hai magar mangol hai aur bahano mein se dono hi well setteled hain . 5. Ji nahi main ground floor par rahta hun . 6. Extra martial affair to aaj se 10 saal pehle tha at present to nahi hai aur na hi ab is tarah ki soch hai ab

tak Bhagwan bacha kar hi rakhe aise kaam se , paise aur samay ki barbadi hai sirf . Mujhe aasha hai ki mere jawab se aap sahi direction pakarh sakein ge . I will be very great full to you if you will suggest me to do something which solve the my problem which i have already quoted in my earlier post . Mujhe aasha hai ki aap jaldi uttar denge . Once again Thanks Regards Mudit Kumar SharmaUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote: Dear Mudit,Plz

answers following doubts:1. Kya aap apney Nankey main to paida nahi hue? yaKya aapke ghar ke samney khali maidan hey ya agar koi rahta hey to kya uske ladkd nahi hey?2. Kya aapne 1981/82 se kaam karna shuru kar diya tha?3. Kya aapney Shadi apni pasand se ki hey aur kya aapki patni ka savbhav tej hey?4. Kya aapki koi bahan/bua/saali hey agar hey to kya apnme ghar main disturb to nahi hey?5- Kya aap Ist ya IInd floor par rahtey hain?6. Kya aapka koi extra marital affair to nahi chal raha?( plz don't mind for ask very personal question)ThanksMay god bless youUmesh SharmaAcutally, your answers give me the right direction to choose right remedial measure of your problem. lalkitab , mudit sharama <mudit321 wrote:>> Respected Shri Rao Ji> As youqouted my query is totally false

according to you but i know its not check your system and i also request to Shri Umesh Ji and as well Kulbir ji or any body in the form can suggest me about my problem and even than if you say my query is false than i can come to you perssonally if you have time in next month because at the moment i am out of delhi it is absoluetly right query for example " you are taking breath , thats right sir " and my query is also correct as you are taking breath .Else you know better , i am not bounding you to or any body else to solve my problem . > I was watching you and your coolegues in the forum discussing different matters , and that's why i gave my birth detail in the forum , if you dont want to answer no problem sir , but , please dont say its false query . Really your remarks hurt me too much . I did not expect like this kind of reply from a legend Astrologer like you . I respect you like my elders . May be in your

world people do like this . I am not used to make anyone fool and if your in real mean astrologer you must know it from my horoscope , otherwise , I am sorry to say anything please . Please dont blame any body else .> I just enter in the group to get solve my problem . Thats it . > Thanks for your kind reply and devoted your valueable time .> Mudit Kumar Sharma> > "L.Y.Rao." <lyrastro1 wrote:> Dear Mudit & Umesh,> Allow me to inform you that, as per the > principles of Krishnamurthy Padhdhati,the sub-lord of the IIIrd cusp > is MARS...clearly indicating that the question asked is TOTALLY > MISCHIEVOUS AND FALSE...!> My suspicions about mischief were raised when > the query was a very casual one and with no worthwhile information at > all..which normally should have accompanied such a query,and,I had to > ASK for it...prompting me to

examine the IIIrd cusp...> Your ATTEMPT at hoodwinking and playing such a > lowly trick has been exposed...by the ingenious system of K.P.> Is the entire Lal Kitab site full of DISHONEST> MEMBERS like you ?> Here is an excellent demonstration of the > saying..." THE BITER BIT..." ! !> L.Y.Rao.> >> > Dear Mudit,> > The Astrological correct time of Birth is the exact > time > > of the first breath,which is very near to the first cry of a > newborn.> > This can also be arrived at by calculating the moment > > when the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant,appear as > the > > Moon's starlord and sub-lord respectively...this theory has been > > verified in hundreds of cases...making K.P. the only astrological > > System capable of correcting the Time Of Birth(TOB) of a > person...to >

> the exact fraction of a minute...!> > The aspect of job(service) or profession is judged by > > examining the VIth and Xth cusp respectively...> > I shall get back to you tomorrow as I am heavily loaded > > with work presently...> > With best wishes,> > L.Y.Rao.> > >> > > Respected Rao Ji ,> > > Thanks for reply .As you mention in your reply about my tob , > > that i dont know if it needs correction or not , but the tob i > > mentioned is correct because this is the only time which is > mentioned > > in my birth certificate . Else you know better , because i dont > know > > anything about this . Till now i am not suffering from any disease > or > > some kind of problem with grace of Nat Khat Gopal Ji . > > > My problem is this after every around two year or some time >

less > > than or some time more than two i have to change my job , i dont > know > > why it happend regular and i couldn't save anything till now . But > > all the expences has met without any trouble. > > > This is my whole history .> > > Rgards > > > Mudit Kumar Sharma> > > > > > "L.Y.Rao." <lyrastro1@> wrote:> > > Dear Mudit Sharama,> > > Thank you for considering me worthy of asking a > > > query...> > > First of all, pl. note that I am NOT an Antaryami.> > > When you consult a doctor,don't you give him,or > > > doesn't he take from you,a detailed history ?> > > The extremely scanty information given by you is > > > certainly intriguing...by the way,are you suffering from > ORCHITIS ?> > > Kindly give more details and a brief

datewise past > > > history... As per K.P.however,your Time of Birth needs correction > > and > > > it is is most probably 2-19 AM. IST.,after correction.> > > I personally do NOT believe in "Upayas" which are > > > only placebos...> > > Kindly inform post haste...> > > With best wishes,> > > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > > Respected Gurjans ,> > > > Sadar Parnam ,> > > > Please tell me about something as per lalkitab and as per Mr. > > Rao;s > > > system . Please , at the moment i m in deep trouble . and if u > > suggest > > > any vastu remedy please suggest me . > > > > Detail as Under :-> > > > DOB :- 21/08/1964> > > > TOB :- 02:07 AM> > > > POB :- Delhi> > > > I

will be greatfull to all of you legend Gurus . I Here by > > request > > > to Mr. Kulbir Ji also for the same .> > > > Please its my humble request with folded hands to all .> > > > Regards > > > > Mudit Kumar> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Respected Umesh Ji , Thanks for your kind suggestion . I will definately give you feed back after 20 days . Once again Thank you . Rgards Mudit Kumar Sharma Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote: Dear Mudit,Plz apply following remedial measure. read instructions which are given on Home page.1. Offer a copper vessal fill with Genhu(Wheat)+Gur(Jaggery)in place of worship.2. Wear a silver chain around the neck.3. Offer 800 Grams

Rice to any place worship on MondaySend your feed back after done remedial measures.ThanksMay God bless youUmesh Sharma lalkitab , mudit sharama <mudit321 wrote:>> Respected Umesh Ji> I ma feeling honoured for your reply . and i am answering your all "Q" as per sequence as follows .> 1. Mein nanke mein to paida nahi hua sir mere ghar ke samne wale makan ke piche ek maidan play ground hai , aur samne wale makan mein do family rahti hain dono brother hain aur ek ke ghar ladka hai aur ek ke ghar koi bhi aulad nahi hai , aur uske sath wale ghar mein sirf ladkiyan hi hain .> 2. Ji sir meine 1981 se kaam shuru kar diya tha .> 3 Patni thodi tej sawbhav ki to hai magar jayada nahi jaldi hi shant bhi ho jati hai aur hamari shadi arranged hi hai .> 4. bua 3 thi ab teeno hi

nahi hai ab aur sab hi achi thi , sali hai magar mangol hai aur bahano mein se dono hi well setteled hain .> 5. Ji nahi main ground floor par rahta hun .> 6. Extra martial affair to aaj se 10 saal pehle tha at present to nahi hai aur na hi ab is tarah ki soch hai ab tak Bhagwan bacha kar hi rakhe aise kaam se , paise aur samay ki barbadi hai sirf .> Mujhe aasha hai ki mere jawab se aap sahi direction pakarh sakein ge .> I will be very great full to you if you will suggest me to do something which solve the my problem which i have already quoted in my earlier post .> Mujhe aasha hai ki aap jaldi uttar denge .> Once again Thanks > Regards > Mudit Kumar Sharma> > Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:> Dear Mudit,> Plz answers following doubts:> 1. Kya aap apney Nankey main to paida nahi hue? ya> Kya aapke ghar ke samney khali maidan hey ya agar

koi rahta hey > to kya uske ladkd nahi hey?> 2. Kya aapne 1981/82 se kaam karna shuru kar diya tha?> 3. Kya aapney Shadi apni pasand se ki hey aur kya aapki patni ka > savbhav tej hey?> 4. Kya aapki koi bahan/bua/saali hey agar hey to kya apnme ghar main > disturb to nahi hey?> 5- Kya aap Ist ya IInd floor par rahtey hain?> 6. Kya aapka koi extra marital affair to nahi chal raha?( plz don't > mind for ask very personal question)> Thanks> May god bless you> Umesh Sharma> Acutally, your answers give me the right direction to choose right > remedial measure of your problem. > lalkitab , mudit sharama > <mudit321@> wrote:> >> > Respected Shri Rao Ji> > As youqouted my query is totally false according to you but i > know its

not check your system and i also request to Shri Umesh Ji > and as well Kulbir ji or any body in the form can suggest me about > my problem and even than if you say my query is false than i can > come to you perssonally if you have time in next month because at > the moment i am out of delhi it is absoluetly right query for > example " you are taking breath , thats right sir " and my query is > also correct as you are taking breath .Else you know better , i am > not bounding you to or any body else to solve my problem . > > I was watching you and your coolegues in the forum discussing > different matters , and that's why i gave my birth detail in the > forum , if you dont want to answer no problem sir , but , please > dont say its false query . Really your remarks hurt me too much . I > did not expect like this kind of reply from a legend Astrologer like > you . I respect you

like my elders . May be in your world people do > like this . I am not used to make anyone fool and if your in real > mean astrologer you must know it from my horoscope , otherwise , I > am sorry to say anything please . Please dont blame any body else .> > I just enter in the group to get solve my problem . Thats it . > > Thanks for your kind reply and devoted your valueable time .> > Mudit Kumar Sharma> > > > "L.Y.Rao." <lyrastro1@> wrote:> > Dear Mudit & Umesh,> > Allow me to inform you that, as per the > > principles of Krishnamurthy Padhdhati,the sub-lord of the IIIrd > cusp > > is MARS...clearly indicating that the question asked is TOTALLY > > MISCHIEVOUS AND FALSE...!> > My suspicions about mischief were raised when > > the query was a very casual one and with no worthwhile information > at >

> all..which normally should have accompanied such a query,and,I had > to > > ASK for it...prompting me to examine the IIIrd cusp...> > Your ATTEMPT at hoodwinking and playing such a > > lowly trick has been exposed...by the ingenious system of K.P.> > Is the entire Lal Kitab site full of DISHONEST> > MEMBERS like you ?> > Here is an excellent demonstration of the > > saying..." THE BITER BIT..." ! !> > L.Y.Rao.> > >> > > Dear Mudit,> > > The Astrological correct time of Birth is the exact > > time > > > of the first breath,which is very near to the first cry of a > > newborn.> > > This can also be arrived at by calculating the moment > > > when the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant,appear > as > > the > > > Moon's starlord and sub-lord

respectively...this theory has been > > > verified in hundreds of cases...making K.P. the only > astrological > > > System capable of correcting the Time Of Birth(TOB) of a > > person...to > > > the exact fraction of a minute...!> > > The aspect of job(service) or profession is judged by > > > examining the VIth and Xth cusp respectively...> > > I shall get back to you tomorrow as I am heavily loaded > > > with work presently...> > > With best wishes,> > > L.Y.Rao.> > > >> > > > Respected Rao Ji ,> > > > Thanks for reply .As you mention in your reply about my tob , > > > that i dont know if it needs correction or not , but the tob i > > > mentioned is correct because this is the only time which is > > mentioned > > > in my birth

certificate . Else you know better , because i dont > > know > > > anything about this . Till now i am not suffering from any > disease > > or > > > some kind of problem with grace of Nat Khat Gopal Ji . > > > > My problem is this after every around two year or some time > > less > > > than or some time more than two i have to change my job , i dont > > know > > > why it happend regular and i couldn't save anything till now . > But > > > all the expences has met without any trouble. > > > > This is my whole history .> > > > Rgards > > > > Mudit Kumar Sharma> > > > > > > > "L.Y.Rao." <lyrastro1@> wrote:> > > > Dear Mudit Sharama,> > > > Thank you for considering me worthy of asking a > > > >

query...> > > > First of all, pl. note that I am NOT an Antaryami.> > > > When you consult a doctor,don't you give him,or > > > > doesn't he take from you,a detailed history ?> > > > The extremely scanty information given by you is > > > > certainly intriguing...by the way,are you suffering from > > ORCHITIS ?> > > > Kindly give more details and a brief datewise past > > > > history... As per K.P.however,your Time of Birth needs > correction > > > and > > > > it is is most probably 2-19 AM. IST.,after correction.> > > > I personally do NOT believe in "Upayas" which are > > > > only placebos...> > > > Kindly inform post haste...> > > > With best wishes,> > > > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > >

> > > Respected Gurjans ,> > > > > Sadar Parnam ,> > > > > Please tell me about something as per lalkitab and as per > Mr. > > > Rao;s > > > > system . Please , at the moment i m in deep trouble . and if u > > > suggest > > > > any vastu remedy please suggest me . > > > > > Detail as Under :-> > > > > DOB :- 21/08/1964> > > > > TOB :- 02:07 AM> > > > > POB :- Delhi> > > > > I will be greatfull to all of you legend Gurus . I Here by > > > request > > > > to Mr. Kulbir Ji also for the same .> > > > > Please its my humble request with folded hands to all .> > > > > Regards > > > > > Mudit Kumar> > > > >> > > >> > >>

>>

Guest guest

DEAR MR L Y RAO JI

MY NAME : VIJAY CHADHA

DATE OF BIRTH : 1/12/1968

TIME MORNING : 9.00

PLACE : DELHI

PLS TELL ME WHAT IS MY LIFE AND MY BUSSINES

LAST TWO YEAR IS VERY BIG LOSS IN MY BUSSNIS

PLS GUID ME

THANKS

VIJAY CHADHA

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Vijay Chadha,

I am a professional astrologer,and I earn my

living through the practise of K.P.System...

My fees are fairly stiff...I charge Rs.700/- to

correct the Time of Birth to arrive at the EXACT T.O.B.,cast a K.P.

Birth chart,and then give a general Reading,plus answers to your

queries...

Payment is to be made in advance,by Bank Draft

and to L.Yogesh Rao,payable at any Mumbai Bank...and sent to :

L.Y.Rao.,

202, " La-Vista " ,

Plot 132,Shivaji Park,Rd #2,

MUMBAI - 400028.

Your 10-11 page chart along with my

judgment/predictions will be sent as soon as I receive the draft...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

>

> DEAR MR L Y RAO JI

> MY NAME : VIJAY CHADHA

> DATE OF BIRTH : 1/12/1968

> TIME MORNING : 9.00

> PLACE : DELHI

>

> PLS TELL ME WHAT IS MY LIFE AND MY BUSSINES

> LAST TWO YEAR IS VERY BIG LOSS IN MY BUSSNIS