IndiaDivine.org

ANS:# No. 2466:kbk_murthi@y... : Let us be aware!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Balakrishnanji,

That was really very nice. I shall read it again and again.

Thanks.

Pravin Kumar. Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Balakrishna,Thanks for your this beautiful mail. May God bless you Umesh Sharma -- In lalkitab , Balakrishna Murthy<kbk_murthi> wrote:> Dear fellow members> > It is an observation by anyone about the way questions> were posted to the Group Head, in a very casual way> and almost like demanding a solution. As agreed by> everyone, there is a pressure on the part of the> moderator, in giving solutions. Moreover any amount of>

service rendered is not remembered, but only those> cases where no replies were given will be amplified.> It is a thankless job. But good people start and> continue any service work not for anyone's> appreciation or expecting something in return. They> continue to serve unmindful of the reactions or> debates in the group.> > Some time back i.e on 19th April, I have mentioned the> following points after getting pained by the> discussions that were going in the group.> > > The idea of any group is for helping one another and> to gain strength, wealth, security GroupWise. Here> this particular group is also meant for giving some> kind of foresight, advice, and moral strength and> counseling to those who are in difficulties and needed> a helping hand.> > It is unfortunate that the number of queries is> building up day by day and it is not

possible for> anyone to cater replies to the questions being poured> into the group e-mails. > > It is equally unfortunate that a discussion on the> validity and other details of the science is being> discussed or argued. > > Let there be no argument on anything. Arguments are> not welcome in spiritual areas. The main purpose of> this group is to render service, to all those who> needed it, beyond discussions and validation proof. > > Just because one asked an advice, the Group> moderator gave a solution. It is for the person who> asked question to accept it or not. Nobody forced> anyone to believe what all is told here and to come> forward with further questions. > > The seeker must wait until the moderator replies. As> we observe, the moderator is doing all that is> possible for a human being.> > Let me tell one important

point for assimilation into> the brains of the answer seekers. > > Birth chart surely is a map or a timetable of their> events in the life. This is given as a capsule based> on the closing balance of account of a person in the> past births. However planets try to dictate the events> in the shape of a reward or punishment to the person> based on the past events,good or bad done by the> individual. > > They are like the police, judiciary,jail authorities,> the government or other discipline enforcement> officials. > > So if an individual resolves to live upright and> truthful and fights back with all determination, the> planets will not curse him. > > In fact they will make the man to undergo the process,> and give results accordingly. If one is of a short-cut> type, Saturn makes him to work and work again until> the individual

learns how to do it in the right way> and also teaches many new things as knowledge. So we> have to be careful in doing things based on the> positioning of Saturn in the birth chart and transits.> In general one should be methodical and systematic in> doing things. If he is not, Saturn shall teach him how> to be.> > Similarly Jupiter. Jupiter gives all that is required> for happy living and if we misuse it, he will also> punish. If a person is served food abundantly in a> function, and if he consumes everything more just> because it was coming to him as a free offer, then> Jupiter punishes him with stomachache and digestion> troubles. Same thing when money, position and power> were misused. So one has to keep all these natural> things in mind, take precaution and guidance from> astrology and accordingly plan his/her life.> > It is like a battery

light which shows you the path> while walking in the midnight time, on a road where> there are ditches, potholes, snakes thorns, rubble,> stones and everything that can hurt us. Using the> light we will avoid these unwanted things, and utilize> the good path available and travel. Same thing happens> in the life path also.> > However great and accomplished one's birth chart may> be, he cannot capitalize all benefits if he is lazy> and not sincere in doing his duty.> > Similarly however bad one's horoscope is, he will> still get success by very hard work and sometimes as> much as swimming against the tide and flow of a river.> > > I feel sorry the way questions are asked. One should> accept all troubles as a direct result of his past> deeds, and seek help to get out of it, by way of> service, charity and divine meditations etc.>

> One should also learn to be close to nature by> adhering to the nature's laws and respecting the> disciplined life. A person who misbehaves cannot be> successful and cannot be peaceful. It is not money,> status, physical happiness, wickedness, trouble> shooting and selfishness that are resources. It is the> divine love, helping nature, charity and forgiveness> that help him.> > So almost all the seekers should first understand and> realize their responsibilities rather than seeking> their rights of getting an easy > > I am not intending to hurt anyone, but requesting> everyone to be patient, to act politely, understand> and help others and work hard, selfless, and practice> more silence and patience. > > You will be given a light to see the path. But if> there is no motor-able road, u will have to be> prepared for a troublesome

journey. Astrology tells u> which way to go; at what period it is safe, and where> to rest and when to continue. > > > The break periods are different for the walkers, for> two wheelers, for cars, for buses and for trains on> Railways. They are still different for Airlines. While> an international flight can travel for 20,000 miles> nonstop, a train may have to halt after 100km, and a> foot walker may have to halt after 10km itself. So> don't try to think it as how it is understood by you.> But understand it properly.> > A rabbit will always have four legs. But when you hold> it down by one of its legs, only three legs are seen.> A Taraus person believes only what he sees. So he will> say the rabbit has only three legs. Is it correct?> Like that there are many things to be understood. > > Common sense is the sense that is rarely used by

human> beings, though God has given this sense intelligence> to the human beings. It is a wonder that common sense> is not commonly found to be used.> > > The idea of this mail message is > > (1) please ask a question, if there is a real problem> and in-spite of your sincere efforts, you were not> able to get the event done properly and when it was> beyond your apprehension.> > (2) When a question is asked, don't repeat and remind> every day or every week. A right answer will come at> the appropriate moment. So be patient to wait. Waiting> always fetches.> > (3) When you were told a solution, if you believe,> please do it with out any doubt. > > (4) Whatever effort you may put in,you may not realise> the proportional result, since the programmes in your> life are charged with the outcome of your own deeds in> the

previous birth, as a cumulative effect. > > So, some people have to undergo certain sufferings,> and sometimes they are expected to yield only after> they clear their dues. So one has to mould his> behavior, pattern of life to get the eligibility of> the comforts they are seeking.> > (5) Everybody should realize, when they are asking a> question by referring their birth details, that the> life pattern is guided by the birthday and time. It is> like a CD or DVD, which when played, shows the movie> picturised. Similarly, the horoscope cast with the> birth details is like the CD or DVD of the> questioner's life. So accept them in Toto. Then make> amendments to your life timetable with your changed> values of life and their implementation will help you> to tide over the crisis.> > (6) Hence I want all the members, to please observe> some discipline

in life and then get the full benefit> of counseling based on any knowledgeable system.Mere> asking for solutions without an overhaul of yourself> will not make you fit to receive better life than what> you are experiencing now.> > (7) It is the self-effort to better ourselves,> together with the astrological advice, that finally> helps you to tide over your difficulties. It is always> better to pray for strength to bear sufferings, rather> than praying for elimination or relief from such> difficulties. May the knowledgeable GURUS and Masters> help us in our endeavor to come up to the> expectations.> > If anything is said more, kindly pardon me and forgive> me.> > Love from Brother KBKM.> > ___-> > --- Babitha Vasanth <babitha70> wrote:> > > > >

Thanks kamal. Its logic. Readers dont give Mr Umesh> > time to even read the quieries or take a breath for> > himself.> > > > This shows how people are so selfish and desperate> > that they always think for only themselves and no> > one at all.> > > > We have to change.> > > > Babitha> > > > > > > > kamal dpal <wondersucker> wrote: > > Hi> > So rightly said! I completely agree with u,> > and thats the reason i havent placed my query till> > now. I hope people will learn something from ur> > views. Once again thx 4 writing this mail.> > kamal:)> > Babitha Vasanth <babitha70> wrote:> > Thanks for the Invitation to join the Group.> > I have ben receivng emails every 2 seconds from the> >

group and it has come to my surprise that everyone> > needs a reply for their request ASAP, why?> > One must know that the person who we are adressing> > the email to is a Human just like us who has earthly> > problems like us and to make it worst we are> > pressuring him all the more.I would like to request> > all to stop ones request and to let Umesh serve the> > first come first basis.> > If we do hurry then 80% or the more is going to miss> > their reply.> > Looking at every ones hurry for ASAP REPLY beleive> > me I dont even feel like putting in my query for it> > will be lost just like the ones who has not> > receiveda reply so far.> > Take it easy all of you.> > Thx,> > Babitha> > > > > > > > > >

Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> > protection around > > > > > > Beware: People will contact you on your personal> > mail offering remedies, far from transparency of> > this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you> > initiate correspondence.> > > > Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to> > your mailbox.> > > > Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries> > systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do> > remind if your message is missed. Generally, an> > answer to your query should happen within one week. > > > > Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of> > the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in> > answering queries.> > > > > > Post in group for free

limited guidance. Send> > private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for> > full professional consultation.> > > > INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY,> > DURING DAY TIME.> > 2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING> > PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.> > > > CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to> > select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested> > are in good faith with the view to do welfare of> > Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform> > these only at their own will, accord and risk. > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> > protection around > > > > > > Beware: People

will contact you on your personal> > mail offering remedies, far from transparency of> > this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you> > initiate correspondence.> > > > Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to> > your mailbox.> > > > Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries> > systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do> > remind if your message is missed. Generally, an> > answer to your query should happen within one week. > > > > Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of> > the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in> > answering queries.> > > > > > Post in group for free limited guidance. Send> > private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for> > full professional consultation.> > > > INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY

IN ONE DAY,> > DURING DAY TIME.> > 2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING> > PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.> > > > CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to> > select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested> > are in good faith with the view to do welfare of> > Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform> > these only at their own will, accord and risk. > > > > > > > > > >