IndiaDivine.org

ANS:#No.4414: umeshji if you do not have time then close this group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I AM SORRY SHARMA TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ILLNESS. I WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REMAINING PART OF MY ASTROLOGICAL READINGS. BYE-BYE FOR NOW. YOURS FRATERNALLY C.A.O. SAWYERRUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote: Dear Manish,The only reason is this that i have not good health in these days and i have not properly concentrating. But i will try to my best to answer all the querries very soon. Sorry for inconvinence.

Thanks May God bless you Umesh Sharma lalkitab , "manish" <manish_r_jain> wrote:>> Dear Astro's,> > None of the mails are here replied back here all the astrologyers are > making the full of the peoples who think they will help us as a good > astrologyer but they all not doing the same.> > Please reply or close this group.> > Thanking you,> > Manish>

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Question(s)? Mr. Manish Are you the regulator of this board? Did you notice just how many requests this person gets everyday? (Are you aware of all the free reading this person does as well?) Do you know anything about how long it takes to do a reading? Do you know anything about what it takes(out of you) to do a reading? Do you know if this is this persons main source of income? (Maybe they have another job to work to support their family) Do you allow other people to be as demanding as you to you? Do you allow people to demand that you quite your job or shut your business down if they don't like your work or feel you should do it faster? Are you a ferfect person? Also there is such a thing as burn-out, where people have to walk away for a little while! The quality of

work is subjected to being less than it could be! Remember, that you should be as understanding as you are demanding! BTW: Its "making a fool of", not "making the fulls of"! Peace & Light to all Mike christopher sawyerr <olusawyerr wrote: I AM SORRY SHARMA TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ILLNESS. I WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REMAINING PART OF MY ASTROLOGICAL READINGS. BYE-BYE FOR NOW. YOURS FRATERNALLY C.A.O.

SAWYERRUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote: Dear Manish,The only reason is this that i have not good health in these days and i have not properly concentrating. But i will try to my best to answer all the querries very soon. Sorry for inconvinence. Thanks May God bless you Umesh Sharma --- In

lalkitab , "manish" <manish_r_jain> wrote:>> Dear Astro's,> > None of the mails are here replied back here all the astrologyers are > making the full of the peoples who think they will help us as a good > astrologyer but they all not doing the same.> > Please reply or close this group.> > Thanking you,> > Manish> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.

Lot's of someone's, actually. Personals

Umeshji, Please take care of yr health. We wish u to recover fast. Satinder christopher sawyerr <olusawyerr wrote: I AM SORRY SHARMA TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ILLNESS. I WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REMAINING PART OF MY ASTROLOGICAL READINGS. BYE-BYE FOR NOW. YOURS FRATERNALLY C.A.O. SAWYERRUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote: Dear Manish,The only reason is this that i have not good health in these days and i have not properly

concentrating. But i will try to my best to answer all the querries very soon. Sorry for inconvinence. Thanks May God bless you Umesh Sharma lalkitab , "manish" <manish_r_jain> wrote:>> Dear Astro's,> > None of the mails are here replied back here all the astrologyers are > making the full of the peoples who think they will help us as a good > astrologyer but they all not doing

the same.> > Please reply or close this group.> > Thanking you,> > Manish> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Respected Umeshji

After a few days lapse I was reading mails and happened to read this

reply to Mr.Manish. I am really sorry to know that you are not

keeping good health. I am sure the Almighty God will get you back to

your original excellent health soon. I am also a person with various

health problems and under treatment from various doctors. I have

planned a trip to Guruvayoor (Kerala) the place known as Bhooloka

Vaikunta, the abode of Lord Mahavishnu mid-December and will

definitely pray for you.

HARI OM

Ramachandran

lalkitab , " Umesh Sharma "

<mudit982001> wrote:

>

> Dear Manish,

> The only reason is this that i have not good health in these days

and

> i have not properly concentrating. But i will try to my best to

answer

> all the querries very soon. Sorry for inconvinence.

> Thanks

> May God bless you

> Umesh Sharma

> lalkitab , " manish "

> <manish_r_jain> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Astro's,

> >

> > None of the mails are here replied back here all the astrologyers

> are

> > making the full of the peoples who think they will help us as a

good

> > astrologyer but they all not doing the same.

> >

> > Please reply or close this group.

> >

> > Thanking you,

> >

> > Manish

> >

>