IndiaDivine.org

Problems in professional life , sincerely seek your help.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MOST HUMBLE REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP. Respected Gurujans and Lalkitab devotees , I am the CEO of an upcoming organization and was one of the key persons to have brought the company from a non entity to a respectable position that it is in today. For this I have struggled day and night and even risked my life on a few occasions to face the mafia and goons. Now that the company has grown big and expanded , there are other group CEOs ( NEW RECRUITS ) who have become more close to the owners

/ directors ( the YES SIR types ) and all of them have been conniving against me .The success of the company has gone to the MD’s head and he is not able to access facts and situations these days . These recent developments have really pained me as I have given my sweat and blood to this organization since last 12 years which is somehow now being overlooked by my management only because he is under the influence of the NEW GUYS WHO BELIEVE IN SMOOTH TALK AND BUTTERING

POLICY.This situation is going from bad to worse and I am being relieved of the new projects which were earlier in my charge . If all this continues , I feel one of these days I would be asked to quit the organization even though this is the last thing I want to do. I wish things return back to normal and I am given the due recognition for my 12 years of selfless service and devotion to the company. Please suggest me some UPAYAS so that I regain my mental peace and

continue in this organization with the respect and command that I used to enjoy till May 2005 when things started going bad .My date of birth is 21.06.1955 Time : 9:05 a.m.Place : Kolkata.I am the only child of my parents , am married and have a son ( ONLY CHILD ) who is in the first year of engineering.I would be truly obliged and grateful to all of you for your help and guidance in this hour of genuine need .Most respectfully ,Deb

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.