IndiaDivine.org

Family deity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Sourav, Thanks for your interpretation.While explaining your chart, I tried to interpret in a simple method.But now I will give you a very simple method.Budha is your 4th lord placed in Vrischika Rashi in the Nakshatra of Jyeshta ruled by Budha himself.As Budha is in the last drekkana of Vrischika Rashi which is a Sthira Rashi, so we have to consider Vishnu Avatar.Now let us see where is the sign dispositor for Budha which is none other than Kuja who is in Karka Rashi ruled by Chandra.Also Budha is in trine to Kuja (V) also.So we can say that these planets are in same direction and that means they are in conjunction.Along with these 2 planets, Ketu is also there in Meena Rashi.Ketu is Moksha Karaka and in Meena Rashi, he really bestows

Moksha.So now we have a combination of Budha, Ketu and Kuja.Here both Budha and Ketu are in the Nakshatras ruled by Budha.So Budha becomes more stronger than Kuja.But then Budha is debilitated in Navamsha.What does this indicate ? The worship of Vishnu form was stopped by the ancestors whom you may not be knowing but the next ancestor corrected their mistake and restarted the worship again.Also you may find that Lagna Mithuna is not only Vargothama but also it is in Pushkaramsha.So its lord Budha even in Navamsha is debilitated, he is considered strong as he is the lord of Pushkaramsha Lagna.Now Kuja (V) becomes weak due to its Nakshatra lord who is none other than Shani which is enemic to Kuja.Then we can see that Chandra who is the sign dispositor of Kuja takes the position as Chandra is Vargothama in Shukra's Moola Trikona house of Tula Rashi.So your Family deity has to be Mother Lakshmi in the form of Radha along with Lord Krishna in the form of Madhava who is

Mukti Karaka ( as Ketu in the Nakshatra of Revathi ruled by Budha is in trine to Budha ). In my chart,Kuja is very strong not only that he attained Digbala being in 10th house but also he has attained Pushkaramsha.So in Navamsha along with Ketu he becomes Moksha Karaka Nrusimha with Mother Lakshmi. I hope this helps you. With Shri Hari Vaayu guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Sourav <souravc108 wrote: || Hare Raama Krsna || Dear Sri Ramadas-ji, Pranaam. Thank you for sharing your info. I have saved it now. In my chart, Chandra is not in Vrischika but Chandra is in Tula (vargottama) per Lahiri Ayanaamsa. Also between Kuja and Ketu, do you think sign dispositor of Budha should be Ketu being in moolatrikona and also aspected by Guru, its sign-dispositor rather than Mangal ? I am not sure why you took sign-dispositor's sign-dispositor. Kindly explain. In your chart, Mangal is lord of 4th house is Rasi and 2nd house (empty) in Vimsamsa. This shows

Lord Nrusimha. However, Lakshmi-sahita is more clearly seen from the Rasi Chart than the Vimsamsa Chart. Mangal's sign dispositor in Rasi and Navamsa is Shukra and aspects 4th house and 4th lord in the Rasi chart. But in Navamsa, there is no clear connection with Shukra to the 6th house although Shukra's sign dispositor is aspecting Mangal. Debilitated Chandra is also aspecting 2nd house showing a female deity (Mother Form) worshipped. In your chart, HL is in the 12-th house, AK Chandra is in the lagna and in the 5th house in Navamsa (Kanya is Rasi's 9th house) and is lord of 5th in Vimsamsa debilitated in the 9th house. This shows great focus of spirituality and submission to Ishtadevata. You are truly great sadhaka. Please forgive our follies in argument. I am merely trying to clear my conception. Best wishes, Sourav =========================================================================================================== sohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:>> OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> Dear Sourav,> Thanks for your mail.My birth details are available in previous mails in SOHAMSA Group.Anyhow for your information, I provide my birth details : DOB : 23/03/1952,TOB : 3:35:39 Hrs.Time Zone : 5:30 Hrs. east of GMT,Lat.: 12 deg.58'59" N and Long.: 74 Deg.46'59".> In my D-20 chart,Shukra and Chandra are debilitated.This is for your information.> Now coming to your chart,4th house lord is Budha who is in Vrischika Rashi in the Nakshatra of Jyeshta ruled by Budha himself indicating Vishnu Avatar.Now Budha's sign dispositor is Kuja who is Vakra in Karka Rashi, so he gives the

results of exalted Kuja.thus he becomes strong in Kataka whose sign lord is Chandra.Chandra is debilitated in Vrischika.Vrischika is a female sign and so a female deity is associated with Vishnu Avatar.So Budha in Vrischika Rashi behaves like a debilitated Chandra as Budha is debilitated in Navamsha.This gives an indication of Lord Krishna.So the deity is Krishna ( Madhava ) with Radha.> Now coming to your D-20 chart,Lagna is Makara and 2nd house is empty and it has Rashi Drishti of Rahu from Karka Rashi.Shani (V) also throws his Rashi Drishti over Kumbha Rashi But Shani is weak compared to Rahu as Rahu is exalted in Navamsha.Now Rahu is in Karka Rashi whose sign dispositor Chandra is exalted along with Shukra in Vrishabha.So it is very clear that your Family deity is Lord Krishna ( Madhava ) along with his consort Radha ( Lakshmi ).> I hope the above explanation clarified your doubts.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> Ramadas

Rao.> > > > Sourav souravc108 wrote:> || Hare Raama Krsna ||> Dear Sri Ramadas-ji,> Pranaam. If 2nd house in Vimsamsa is empty, then we should take its lord Lord has a stronger influence than aspectors. Here in your case, 2nd house is empty and has Mesha rasi. So we take its lord Mangal. Further, Mangal is aspecting own house so that is even a stronger influence. This determines your Kula devata as Sri Narasimha Deva. If Mangal is influenced by Shukra, then Lakshmi -sahita. Kindly comment.> Kindly provide your data so that I can study. I have given my data to you. Please explain from Rasi Chart's 4th house how to arrive at Kula Devata as Radha-Madhava (My Kula Devata). In my Vimsamsa, 2nd is empty and second lord is Rahu with Ketu in the 7th house of Karka Rasi. Rahu-Ketu is fully aspected by Chandra and Shukra and Chandra is the dispositor of Rahu-Ketu. This can indicate Radha-Madhava.> Best

wishes,> Sourav> =============================================================================================================> sohamsa , Ramadas Rao ramadasrao@ wrote:> >> > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > Dear Visti,> > Thanks for your mail and as per D-20 chart interpretaion, then Lagna is Meena, 2nd house is Mesha where no planet is there but has Rashi drishties of Kuja, Shani (V),Debilitated Chandra ,Surya and Guru.Then you have to find which planet is stronger out of all these planets.But instead of that if we consider 4th house which also indicates Kula Devatha apart from other Karakattwas,then we can get the accurate Kula Devatha.in my natal chart, Lagna is Makara,so 4th house is Mesha and its lord Kuja is in 10th in Digbala in Tula Rashi in Vishaka Nakshatra ruled by

Guru.This means Kuja in odd sign indicating Sri Nrusimha and Nakshatra ruler Guru who is in swakshetra indicates Lakshmi Sahita ( Tula is the Moola Trikona for Shukra whose deity is Sri Lakshmi )Guru Nrusimha ( Of Saligrama )who is my Kula Devatha.> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.> > > > > > Visti Larsen visti@ wrote:> > ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > Dear Ramadas Rao, Namaskar> > The fourth house specifically indicates 'Bandhu' whilst the second house is 'Kula'. Thus the Kula devata is found from the second house in Vimsamsa.> > Best wishes,> > ***> > Visti Larsen> > For services and articles visit: > > http://srigaruda.com> > > > ***> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao> > 18 September 2006 10:00> > sohamsa > > Re: Re: family deity> > > > > > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear Jayachandran,> > 4th house indicates one's Kula,so 4th lord indicates the Kula Devatha.In your chart, 4th lord is Shani (V) and is with Ketu aspected by Shukra and Rahu.Shani(V) in Tula Rashi gives the results of Neecha Shani,so it indicates a Neecha Deity but as he is in Vishakha Nakshatra ruled by Guru (V) who also works like Uccha, it indicates the family started worshipping that Neecha Deity as they found some auspiciousness in that Deity.Now Ketu is with Shani (V).Ketu indicates Gana.Shani (V)'s sign dispositor is Shukra and he aspects Shani (V) directly and is with Rahu ,this indicates a Female neecha deity like

Raktheshwari,Vyaghra Chamundi etc.along with Naaga.Normally in Kerala,these kind of Deities are being worshipped from generations.> > Now why this question has come ? Do you face any problems presently in your family ??> > I hope this helps you.> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.> > > > jayachandran_revathi jayachandran_revathi@ wrote:> > -i think no.> > > > i can see two possibility either shastha or devi . i heard that > > some type of worship existed in earlier generations( at present no > > info abt dietys)> > > > my education : i am a graduate in electrical and eelectronics just > > completed my course (2002 -2006 batch) i had experienced some health > > problems in my sukradasa .what type of dates u require? i lost 3-4 > > papers during my studies (btech) > >

for exat dates of that i have to search > > > > if u need that dates i will find it out and tell u > > > > -- In sohamsa , "Sourav" souravc108@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > || Hare Raama Krsna ||> > > > > > Dear Srimaan Revathi,> > > > > > Namaskar. Has your > > family> > > been worshippers of Lord Shiva ? Your birth time is approximately> > > correct. Please provide some information on your education (with > > proper> > > dates).> > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > > > Sourav> > > > > > ===============================================================> > > sohamsa , "jayachandran_revathi"> > >

<jayachandran_revathi@> wrote:> > > >> > > > -dear sourav,> > > > my birth data ia given below> > > > dob:12 june 1985> > > > tob: 5-20 pm> > > > place:kannur kerala> > > > sex:male> > > >> > > > regards jayachandran> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > -- In sohamsa , Sourav Chowdhury souravc108@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > || Hare Raama Krsna ||> > > > >> > > > > Dear Srimati Revathi-ji,> > > > > Namaskar. It is similar to> > > > the way of findin Ishta Devata or Guru Devata from

Navamsa > > Chakra. In> > > > D-20 (corrected), take the 2nd house. If there are two or more > > grahas> > > > there, take the stronger or take the combination. If there is one> > > > graha it is simple. If there are no grahas, then take the lord.> > > > >> > > > > Being a higher Varga Chakra, the lagna in D-20 moves relatively> > > > fast. But the total span for one rasi is about 3 to 5 mins. So > > this> > > > chakra can be used to fine tune rectification process. It is > > better> > > > to use Navamsa, Dasamsa, Siddhamsa etc first because you can be > > sure> > > > of the data and there is much less subjectivity to these vargas. > > If> > > > you already know your Kuladevata or if you are sure about your > > birth> > > >

time, then only check D-20. Please provide your birth chart data.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Sourav> > > > >> > > > > > =====================================================================> > => > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa , "jayachandran_revathi" > > <jayachandran> > > > _revathi@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > i have some doubts in this regards (finding family diety)> > > > > >> > > > > > i would like to know

whether the planets in 2nd or aspects > > to 2> > > > nd> > > > > > house or lords of 2nd in d20 should be considered??> > > > > >> > > > > > in most of the charts the d20 lagna changes its sign within> > > > seconds> > > > > > so> > > > > > is there any other method? or> > > > > > how to fix the lagna?(in my case it is 30 seconds)> > > > > >> > > > > > for most of the diety,s the bhav associated with them may be > > a> > > > > > little bit complex(rajasic +thamasic or rajasic +sathwik > > etc).> > > > > >> > > > > > in these cases is there any clear cut idea to identify the > > bhav> > > > also?> > > > > >> > >

> > >> > > > > > regards jayachandran> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --i- In sohamsa , "Sourav" <souravc108@> > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > || Hare Raama Krsna ||> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Srimati Revathi-ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaskar.> > > > Family> > > > > > deity> > > > > > > (Kula Devata) is seen only from 2nd house representing > > Kula in> > > > > > Vimsamsa> > > > > > > - D20 chart. In Navamsa chart, 9th from Karakaamsa chart > > shows> > > > Guru> > > > > > >

Devata and 6th from AmK shows Paalana Devata.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sourav> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ================================================================> > > > > > > sohamsa , "jayachandran_revathi"> > > > > > > <jayachandran_revathi@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > hello,> > > > > > > > i am a new member and would like to know how to find out> > > > family> > > > > > diety> > > > > > > > from ones chart?> > > > > > > > is it from 9th of karakamsa

or> > > > > > > > 2nd house of D20 lagna or> > > > > > > > is it from 6th of amatya karaka pls guide> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> >>

> > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear pooja,

By family deity I meant kuladevta. As to my knowledge every hindu

family has one such deity. It is the same deity to which her parents,

grand parents and great grand parents all have prayed. A combust venus

is just one sign that her family has stopped going there or stopped

doing any special pooja which was done by her forefathers.There is

some bad karma running in the family due to that. Family deity will be

there on her father's side and mother's side. But I want you to

particularly enquire on her father's side deity worship 'coz here Sun

has eclipsed Venus. Praying there will be much beneficial to her whole

family. I still believe that chief diety of worship for the family is

Rama. Devi worship in the temple will be secondary. Do enquire this

with her and let me know.

Regards,

Manasa.

Guest guest

dear manasa

ill get back to u after confirming this.

thnx a lot

pooja

--- On Thu, 7/17/08, m2sangeeth <m2sangeeth wrote:

m2sangeeth <m2sangeeth

Family deity

jyotish-vidya

Thursday, July 17, 2008, 11:36 AM

Dear pooja,

By family deity I meant kuladevta. As to my knowledge every hindu

family has one such deity. It is the same deity to which her parents,

grand parents and great grand parents all have prayed. A combust venus

is just one sign that her family has stopped going there or stopped