IndiaDivine.org

THANKS FOR MY PRIDCTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

NAMASTE,

THANK YOU SI MUCH FOR MY PRIDICTION. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR MY PRIDICTION. SIR IS JUPITER DASHA IS GOOD FOR ME. WILL I FULFILL MY DESIRE AND WILLS. IN THIS DASHA.

THANKS & REGARDS

NIRMAL--- On Tue, 21/10/08, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

ravindramani <ravindramani Re: MY PRIDCTION ABOUT FUTUREjyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, 21 October, 2008, 4:25 PM

Dear Nirmal,I am extremely sorry for delay in replying. I was on tour. When I first cast the chart, the prominent involvement of 6th, 8th house and Lagna, led me to go in to the chart further. While malefics influencing all your Kendras, benefics in 8th and a lone Jupiter saving the situation made me feel somewhat helpless. Further I was analyzing some charts of Mars and Saturn opposition recently. Since you wrote, you consulted so many astrologers and they failed in giving you correct predictions, made me to ask the feed back from you. Your chart certainly improved my understanding of this science. Thanks for your feedback. Whatever you narrated in your feedback, they are clearly reflected in your chart. Even a novice could understand the nature of dasha (role of) of Rahu in the 6th house of struggles and his constellation lord Saturn, the 8th lord in Lagna influencing all the planets

in the chart, would be a testing time for you in all fronts of life. Unfortunately, one gets this kind of dasha pattern in life. That is the rule of Karma. You got the initial dasha of Moon in the 8th, followed by Mars the 6th Lord's dasha who is aspected by a retrograde 8th lord and running presently the Rahu in the 6th. The transit of Saturn is also not favorable to you for quite sometime. Have some more patience. There are some positive points are also available in your chart. Your Lagna is Vargottama and you have the Vargottama 3rd lord of self-efforts and courage, in the 7th house of position. The Saturn has to play the role of 9th house too. In my view, when the Jupiter dasha starts, you will certainly feel the improvement in the present situation. What I understand from your feedback is that your main thrust is going to a foreign land. I have a word of caution for you. There are

enough combinations in your chart that suggest you would go to a foreign country in the ensuing dasha of Jupiter. But have patience and do not indulge in any unfair means to travel to a foreign country. If you do so, you may land in difficulty and suffer humiliation in a foreign land. I am sorry to say this that I don't have a magic wand to set right every thing in your chart instantaneously. Exercise restraint and put all your self-efforts constantly and be confident. Improve your qualifications. You would be paid in return well in time. Kindly manage to pray Saturn on Saturdays that is the only remedy I can suggest you. All the best, Regards. C.S. Ravindramani. jyotish-vidya, nirmal singh <znimma wrote:>> Respected Sir,>

Namste .> I want to say sorry to you to remind you. but iam very eager to know about my pridiction that why I mail to u.> Thanks> Regard> Nirmal>

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Respected Sir,

Sorry to say , sir i forgett to write my date of birth

DOB 13 JANUARY 1975

DOT 17.30 PM

DOP PATIALA PUNJAB

--- On Wed, 22/10/08, nirmal singh <znimma wrote:

nirmal singh <znimmaRe: Re: THANKS FOR MY PRIDCTIONjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008, 12:33 AM

Respected Sir,

NAMASTE,

THANK YOU SI MUCH FOR MY PRIDICTION. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR MY PRIDICTION. SIR IS JUPITER DASHA IS GOOD FOR ME. WILL I FULFILL MY DESIRE AND WILLS. IN THIS DASHA.

THANKS & REGARDS

NIRMAL--- On Tue, 21/10/08, ravindramani <ravindramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

ravindramani <ravindramani@ gmail.com> Re: MY PRIDCTION ABOUT FUTUREjyotish-vidyaTuesday, 21 October, 2008, 4:25 PM

Dear Nirmal,I am extremely sorry for delay in replying. I was on tour. When I first cast the chart, the prominent involvement of 6th, 8th house and Lagna, led me to go in to the chart further. While malefics influencing all your Kendras, benefics in 8th and a lone Jupiter saving the situation made me feel somewhat helpless. Further I was analyzing some charts of Mars and Saturn opposition recently. Since you wrote, you consulted so many astrologers and they failed in giving you correct predictions, made me to ask the feed back from you. Your chart certainly improved my understanding of this science. Thanks for your feedback. Whatever you narrated in your feedback, they are clearly reflected in your chart. Even a novice could understand the nature of dasha (role of) of Rahu in the 6th house of struggles and his constellation lord Saturn, the 8th lord in Lagna influencing all the planets

in the chart, would be a testing time for you in all fronts of life. Unfortunately, one gets this kind of dasha pattern in life. That is the rule of Karma. You got the initial dasha of Moon in the 8th, followed by Mars the 6th Lord's dasha who is aspected by a retrograde 8th lord and running presently the Rahu in the 6th. The transit of Saturn is also not favorable to you for quite sometime. Have some more patience. There are some positive points are also available in your chart. Your Lagna is Vargottama and you have the Vargottama 3rd lord of self-efforts and courage, in the 7th house of position. The Saturn has to play the role of 9th house too. In my view, when the Jupiter dasha starts, you will certainly feel the improvement in the present situation. What I understand from your feedback is that your main thrust is going to a foreign land. I have a word of caution for you. There are

enough combinations in your chart that suggest you would go to a foreign country in the ensuing dasha of Jupiter. But have patience and do not indulge in any unfair means to travel to a foreign country. If you do so, you may land in difficulty and suffer humiliation in a foreign land. I am sorry to say this that I don't have a magic wand to set right every thing in your chart instantaneously. Exercise restraint and put all your self-efforts constantly and be confident. Improve your qualifications. You would be paid in return well in time. Kindly manage to pray Saturn on Saturdays that is the only remedy I can suggest you. All the best, Regards. C.S. Ravindramani. jyotish-vidya, nirmal singh <znimma wrote:>> Respected Sir,>

Namste .> I want to say sorry to you to remind you. but iam very eager to know about my pridiction that why I mail to u.> Thanks> Regard> Nirmal>

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php