Soul?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello All

I am a new member to the group and I am not an astrologer, just trying my

best to learn astrology as I get time out from my work. I have a question to

everyone in this group

1. How can any one can tell what sort of soul (Dev, Manusha, Rakshesha) a person

has by looking at his chart.

2. By looking at a chart can any one tell if that person can attain Moksha or

not

Thanks all for reading this mail.

Thanks

Guest guest

As far as I understand, one can not attribute such qualities to Soul, because it is all pervading and nirguna and nirakara.Regards,KrishnaOn Fri, May 1, 2009 at 2:25 PM, RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma wrote:

Hello All

I am a new member to the group and I am not an astrologer, just trying my best to learn astrology as I get time out from my work. I have a question to everyone in this group

1. How can any one can tell what sort of soul (Dev, Manusha, Rakshesha) a person has by looking at his chart.

2. By looking at a chart can any one tell if that person can attain Moksha or not

Thanks all for reading this mail.

Thanks

Guest guest

Thanks Krishna ji

Thanks for your reply, I have shown my chart to some astrologer and in his report he has mention what sort of soul mine is. And this is hard for me to understand that if you can identify the soul then you should be able to tell what his final destination will be. And I wanted to find out if any one can attain Moksha in this life?

Thanks again

RAHULSHARMA--- On Fri, 5/1/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58Re: Soul?jyotish-vidya Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 2:03 AM

As far as I understand, one can not attribute such qualities to Soul, because it is all pervading and nirguna and nirakara.Regards,Krishna

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 2:25 PM, RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma@ > wrote:

Hello AllI am a new member to the group and I am not an astrologer, just trying my best to learn astrology as I get time out from my work. I have a question to everyone in this group 1. How can any one can tell what sort of soul (Dev, Manusha, Rakshesha) a person has by looking at his chart.2. By looking at a chart can any one tell if that person can attain Moksha or notThanks all for reading this mail.Thanks