IndiaDivine.org

Vyatipata yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected writers,

I am a silent member of this group. My DOB is 5 apr 80 and in my horscope I have vyatipata yoga. I am born in Vrischica (scorpio) sign under Anuradha nakshatra. In the 5th house I have mars, guru, sani and rahu. Can anyone please guide me as to what are the effects and remedies for vyatpat yoga? I have had many problems in all aspects and life has not been smooth. Is it due to this yoga? I request your advise and help.

Thanks,

Nirav

--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Re: Saturn - the Karaka for 8 and 12th Houses - Moon - the karaka for 4th housjyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 12:27 PM

Dear jyomaddy (?)You might find the following chapter (BPHS) useful.http://jyotishvidya.com/ch79.htmBest Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___- "jyomaddy" <jyomaddy<jyotish-vidya >Saturday, May 02, 2009 9:54 AM Re: Saturn - the Karaka for 8 and 12th Houses - Moon - the karaka for 4th housRespected Sir,I'm a silent member of this group. I have

interest in astrology. I have one question on your below mail. Regd the definition for ascetic should the conditions be met in the same chart? for ex In my rasi chart i have saturn aspecting moon. In navamsa my moon is in sign of mars i.e aries. So will this satisfy below condition?I'm asking this only for learning and not reading purpose.Best Regardsjyotish-vidya , "ravindramani" <ravindramani wrote:>> Dear Renu,>> Thanks. You are welcome:-)>> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani>> PS: 12th house is the house of losses. The person who possesses the > "vairagya" never intends any sort of gains. Moon (mind) in the sign of > Mars (struggles) aspected by Saturn

(vairagya) is the combination for > ascetics. This could be seen otherwise also. Moon in the sign of > Saturn and aspected by Mars. Varahamihira prescribes this combination > for ascetics.---