What is Vivah Yog??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namastey,

What is Vivah Yog actually?

Is it the period when couple get married or the period when some Proposal Get

finalise and the Date of Marriage is fixed? Ids the period of finalasing a

Proposal is difeernet or same to Marriage Date?

Please elaborate !!

Guest guest

Hello Sangeeta,

Vivah yog is seen in natal chart by virtue of placement of 7th lord and through aspect of jupiter or venus depending on female or male as the case may be.In some case of marraiges vivah yoga comes our of the houses of 2nd,5th and 10th apart from 7th house and 7th lord.Any afflictions in Karaks of these houses may lead to non marital stage.Also Mangal has role in vivah yog apart from jupiter and venus.

vrkrishnan

--- On Mon, 5/11/09, jain_sangeet <jain_sangeet wrote:

jain_sangeet <jain_sangeet What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidya Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 12:09 PM

Namastey,What is Vivah Yog actually?Is it the period when couple get married or the period when some Proposal Get finalise and the Date of Marriage is fixed? Ids the period of finalasing a Proposal is difeernet or same to Marriage Date?Please elaborate !!

Guest guest

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,This is Sangeet ,not Sangeeta.Anyways thanks for your reply.But what about the period of marriage ,how it is defined.?Sangeetvattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:21:58 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeeta,

Vivah yog is seen in natal chart by virtue of placement of 7th lord and through aspect of jupiter or venus depending on female or male as the case may be.In some case of marraiges vivah yoga comes our of the houses of 2nd,5th and 10th apart from 7th house and 7th lord.Any afflictions in Karaks of these houses may lead to non marital stage.Also Mangal has role in vivah yog apart from jupiter and venus.

vrkrishnan

--- On Mon, 5/11/09, jain_sangeet <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

jain_sangeet <jain_sangeet@ > What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaMonday, May 11, 2009, 12:09 PM

Namastey,What is Vivah Yog actually?Is it the period when couple get married or the period when some Proposal Get finalise and the Date of Marriage is fixed? Ids the period of finalasing a Proposal is difeernet or same to Marriage Date?Please elaborate !!

Guest guest

Sorry to misple sangeet Ji

Period of marriage has to be synchronised with Gochara and transit of planets.with saturn and jupiter along with moon have mutual aspects and dasa /anatar/sookshma of 7th lord in progress marriage takes place centpercent.These are absolute calculations for vivah yog.Any malefics in transit/gochara, near marraige situations too fail.

vrkrishnan--- On Mon, 5/11/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeetRe: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidya Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 9:50 PM

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

This is Sangeet ,not Sangeeta.

Anyways thanks for your reply.But what about the period of marriage ,how it is defined.?

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaMonday, May 11, 2009 11:21:58 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

jain_sangeet <jain_sangeet@ > What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaMonday, May 11, 2009, 12:09 PM

Guest guest

Dear Krishnan Ji,Please dont be sorry..My details are : DOB:30-7-78TOB: 20.00 ( 8.00PM)POB: MEERUt(U.P)Lagna: CAPRICORNRASHI : VRISHABH (TAURUS)Now, I consulted many astros .....they says My marriage yoga will be after August 2009 and some says after nov 2009.....Now the quetstion is that We have 3 Propsals right now.....if they finalise now and Marriage date will be after Dec,2009.......then is it contradictory to Vivah Yoga?or the propsals will not fianl now, but after Dec,2009, then it will be according to Yoga??Please explain.Thanks &

Regards,Sangeetvattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:25:56 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Period of marriage has to be synchronised with Gochara and transit of planets.with saturn and jupiter along with moon have mutual aspects and dasa /anatar/sookshma of 7th lord in progress marriage takes place centpercent. These are absolute calculations for vivah yog.Any malefics in transit/gochara, near marraige situations too fail.

vrkrishnan--- On Mon, 5/11/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaMonday, May 11, 2009, 9:50 PM

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Anyways thanks for your reply.But what about the period of marriage ,how it is defined.?

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaMonday, May 11, 2009 11:21:58 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

Hello Sangeet Ji,

As seen from Prashna Chart,Your time vivah has not yet come for the following reaosn.

delay is on account of jupiter in mangals nakshtra of Dhanishta.So you have issues in final terms of marraige.

From moon sign 7th ruled by mercury is retrograde and is in 12th.possibility the girl(?) still has some problem in her studies/completion of work

From sun sign 7th being venus is there is 12th with mangal.Even you like to take some more time.

Of the three the one girl/boy might be bit short but has good features and emotional seems to be the choice.

Incase you are able to amke up i do not find reason why marriage around deepavali can not be taking place.

I do not know about your astrologers advice.iam sure you ahve taken care to see other chart of girl/boy

vrkrishnan --- On Tue, 5/12/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeetRe: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 3:08 AM

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Please dont be sorry..

My details are :

DOB:30-7-78

TOB: 20.00 ( 8.00PM)

POB: MEERUt(U.P)

Lagna: CAPRICORN

RASHI : VRISHABH (TAURUS)

Now, I consulted many astros .....they says My marriage yoga will be after August 2009 and some says after nov 2009.....Now the quetstion is that We have 3 Propsals right now.....if they finalise now and Marriage date will be after Dec,2009.... ...

then is it contradictory to Vivah Yoga?

or the propsals will not fianl now, but after Dec,2009, then it will be according to Yoga??

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaTuesday, May 12, 2009 7:25:56 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Period of marriage has to be synchronised with Gochara and transit of planets.with saturn and jupiter along with moon have mutual aspects and dasa /anatar/sookshma of 7th lord in progress marriage takes place centpercent. These are absolute calculations for vivah yog.Any malefics in transit/gochara, near marraige situations too fail.

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaMonday, May 11, 2009, 9:50 PM

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

Dear Krishnan Ji,Thanks for your analysis .....But please elaborate when is the right yoga or time for my marraige comes??and what does Sun in wife's house indicates?Regards,Sangeetvattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent:

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:10:14 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeet Ji,

As seen from Prashna Chart,Your time vivah has not yet come for the following reaosn.

delay is on account of jupiter in mangals nakshtra of Dhanishta.So you have issues in final terms of marraige.

From moon sign 7th ruled by mercury is retrograde and is in 12th.possibility the girl(?) still has some problem in her studies/completion of work

From sun sign 7th being venus is there is 12th with mangal.Even you like to take some more time.

Of the three the one girl/boy might be bit short but has good features and emotional seems to be the choice.

Incase you are able to amke up i do not find reason why marriage around deepavali can not be taking place.

I do not know about your astrologers advice.iam sure you ahve taken care to see other chart of girl/boy

vrkrishnan --- On Tue, 5/12/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaTuesday, May 12, 2009, 3:08 AM

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Please dont be sorry..

My details are : 

Now, I consulted many astros .....they says My marriage yoga will be after August 2009 and some says after nov 2009.....Now the quetstion is that We have 3 Propsals right now.....if they finalise now and Marriage date will be after Dec,2009.... ...

or the propsals will not fianl now, but after Dec,2009, then it will be according to Yoga??

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaTuesday, May 12, 2009 7:25:56 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

sun represents dominance and sun represents individuality and looks for somebody to obey.seapeartive nature and with authenticity and iam superior to uo

vrkrishnan--- On Wed, 5/13/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeetRe: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:42 PM

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Thanks for your analysis .....But please elaborate when is the right yoga or time for my marraige comes??

and what does Sun in wife's house indicates?

Regards,

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaTuesday, May 12, 2009 5:10:14 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeet Ji,

vrkrishnan --- On Tue, 5/12/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaTuesday, May 12, 2009, 3:08 AM

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Please dont be sorry..

My details are :

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeet

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

Dear Krishnan ji,does it also represent the wife's qualities like may be she will be elder in age or in knowledge etc???Sangeetvattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:17:33 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

sun represents dominance and sun represents individuality and looks for somebody to obey.seapeartive nature and with authenticity and iam superior to uo

vrkrishnan--- On Wed, 5/13/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaWednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:42 PM

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Thanks for your analysis .....But please elaborate when is the right yoga or time for my marraige comes??

Regards,

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaTuesday, May 12, 2009 5:10:14 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeet Ji,

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Please dont be sorry..

My details are : 

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeet

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

knowledge wise may claim depend on sign.Sure that the women has less hair/thin to dimnish her good appearence.Age factor depends on saturn.But yeah complexion might be brwon/reddish

vrkrishnan --- On Thu, 5/14/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeetRe: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 12:30 AM

Dear Krishnan ji,

does it also represent the wife's qualities like may be she will be elder in age or in knowledge etc???

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaThursday, May 14, 2009 8:17:33 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaWednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:42 PM

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Regards,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeet Ji,

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Please dont be sorry..

My details are :

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeet

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

Dear Sangeet,

My reqeust to you is, quote what is relevant not the whole coversation in your

further questions. In other words, trim the message.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

Guest guest

Dear sangeet Ji

Yur original question is given below: My marriage yoga will be after August 2009 and some says after nov 2009...

We have 3 Propsals right now.....if they finalise now and Marriage date will be after Dec,2009

Now based on the above it is ceratin that time for marraige has come and can take place any time after feb2010.

with sun in 7th in pushyami nakshtra ruled by saturn the girl likely tobe sawale rang.Not very white nor very dark.

Age of the wife from your chart looks to be she is younger to you as ruled by moon giving an impression that both of you know eachother well.so you are best judhe or give her details for confirmation please

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeetRe: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 1:02 AM

Brown /Reddish means Fair white or Dark?

As per my saturn what will be teh age of wife?

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaThursday, May 14, 2009 10:09:47 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

knowledge wise may claim depend on sign.Sure that the women has less hair/thin to dimnish her good appearence.Age factor depends on saturn.But yeah complexion might be brwon/reddish

vrkrishnan --- On Thu, 5/14/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaThursday, May 14, 2009, 12:30 AM

Dear Krishnan ji,

does it also represent the wife's qualities like may be she will be elder in age or in knowledge etc???

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaThursday, May 14, 2009 8:17:33 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Regards,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeet Ji,

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Please dont be sorry..

My details are :

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeet

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

Dear Krishnan Ji,The details of girl I know are:DOB:27-12-77TOB:12.15 Pm (noon)POB: MEERUTRashi : Karka.Kindly see the possibility.Regards,Sangeetvattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:10:47 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear sangeet Ji

Yur original question is given below:  My marriage yoga will be after August 2009 and some says after nov 2009...

We have 3 Propsals right now.....if they finalise now and Marriage date will be after Dec,2009

Now based on the above it is ceratin that time for marraige has come and can take place any time after feb2010.

with sun in 7th in pushyami nakshtra ruled by saturn the girl likely tobe sawale rang.Not very white nor very dark.

Age of the wife from your chart looks to be she is younger to you as ruled by moon giving an impression that both of you know eachother well.so you are best judhe or give her details for confirmation please

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaThursday, May 14, 2009, 1:02 AM

Brown /Reddish means Fair white or Dark?

As per my saturn what will be teh age of wife?

Sangeet

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaThursday, May 14, 2009 10:09:47 AMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

vrkrishnan --- On Thu, 5/14/09, Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ > wrote:

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >Re: What is Vivah Yog??jyotish-vidyaThursday, May 14, 2009, 12:30 AM

Dear Krishnan ji,

Sangeet

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Regards,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeet Ji,

Dear Krishnan Ji,

Please dont be sorry..

My details are : 

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeet

Dear Vrkrishnan Ji,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

vrkrishnan

Guest guest

Dear Sangeet,

I do have both you and Sanika's chart on file. I'm curious to know if her

husband has agreed to a divorce?

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" Sangeet jain " <jain_sangeet

<jyotish-vidya >

Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:59 PM

Re: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Krishnan Ji,

The details of girl I know are:

DOB:27-12-77

TOB:12.15 Pm (noon)

POB: MEERUT

Rashi : Karka.

Kindly see the possibility.

Regards,

Sangeet

Guest guest

Dear Ms. Wendy,Thanks for your replying again.The day I asked you abot me and Sarika, her husband left the house,her  and  kids alone.He have decide to divorce know as they dont want to live with each other any more. May be in few days divorce case will proceed.What are your calculations?Regards,SangeetMrs. Wendy

<jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:06:56 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Sangeet,

I do have both you and Sanika's chart on file. I'm curious to know if her

husband has agreed to a divorce?

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

____________ _________ _________ _______

-

"Sangeet jain" <jain_sangeet@ >

<jyotish-vidya>

Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:59 PM

Dear Krishnan Ji,

The details of girl I know are:

DOB:27-12-77

TOB:12.15 Pm (noon)

Rashi : Karka.

Kindly see the possibility.

Regards,

Sangeet

____________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Sangeet,

If you were indeed a genuine student of astrology, you could see for

yourself that dissolution of marriage is possible after Sarika's Rahu

antardasa commences (25/5). Rahu is presently transiting Capricorn with

dispositor Saturn transiting his natal position in 12th from 7th.

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:42 PM

Dear Ms. Wendy,

Thanks for your replying again.

The day I asked you abot me and Sarika, her husband left the house,her

and kids alone.

He have decide to divorce know as they dont want to live with each other

any more. May be in few days divorce case will proceed.

What are your calculations?

Regards,

Sangeet

Guest guest

Dear Ms Wendy,I am not a student of astrology but I have great regards for this science.As Rahu is transiting in Capricorn ,I Think till Nov , then what will be the effect on me as My lagan is Capricorn and Rashi Vrishabh.SangeetMrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:04:42 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Sangeet,

If you were indeed a genuine student of astrology, you could see for

yourself that dissolution of marriage is possible after Sarika's Rahu

antardasa commences (25/5). Rahu is presently transiting Capricorn with

dispositor Saturn transiting his natal position in 12th from 7th.

Mrs. Wendy

-

<jyotish-vidya>

Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:42 PM

Dear Ms. Wendy,

Thanks for your replying again.

The day I asked you abot me and Sarika, her husband left the house,her

and kids alone.

He have decide to divorce know as they dont want to live with each other

any more. May be in few days divorce case will proceed.

What are your calculations?

Regards,

Sangeet

____________ _________ _________ __

• 4 months later...

Respected All,There is a Marriage Proposal for me :Here are Girl's details:DOB: 23-10-1980TOB: 11.05 AM ( Morning)POB: MEERUTI think the girl is Mangli.Mine Details are:DOB: 30-7-78TOB: 8.00 PM ( NIGHT)POB: MEERUTKindly see the match. Should we go for Proposal or not?Regards,Sangeet

Dear Sangeet,

You should consult an Astrologer who specialises in marriage

compatibility.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:48 PM

Respected All,

There is a Marriage Proposal for me :

Here are Girl's details:

DOB: 23-10-1980

TOB: 11.05 AM ( Morning)

I think the girl is Mangli.

Mine Details are:

DOB: 30-7-78

TOB: 8.00 PM ( NIGHT)

Kindly see the match. Should we go for Proposal or not?

Regards,

Sangeet

Ok Madam..Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:49:53 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Sangeet,

You should consult an Astrologer who specialises in marriage

compatibility.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

-

<jyotish-vidya>

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:48 PM

Respected All,

Here are Girl's details:

Mine Details are:

Regards,

Sangeet

Hello Sangeeta,

Such enquiries relating to personal readings are not considered for reading in jyotish vidya group.The group is meant for discussions of various astrological nuances propounded by Parasara in jyotish sastra.

vivha yog is conveys prospects of the evn of marriage taking place based on natal position of planet as appearing at the time of birth and their giving results during gochara transit.This is a braod understanding and in case you learn jyotish,this can be further nalysed.Provided eforts for marriage are being madeVivah yog in case of Pisces rasi(moon in 4th with virgo as 7th) before nov 2010 can be seen..last year couple of attempts also made could not materialsie into vivah.Best is to seek such guidance of local Astrologer by contact

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeetjyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:18:45 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Respected All,

Here are Girl's details:

Mine Details are:

Regards,

Sangeet

Dear Mr. Krishnan,Firstly my name is Sangeet and I am male and the Pisces rasshi is of girl about whom I am asking means the Horo matching.Mine is Taurus Rasshi and mine details are below the girls details.I will consult local astrologer as per your advice also.Regards,SangeetVattem Krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:08:16 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeeta,

Such enquiries relating to personal readings are not considered for reading in jyotish vidya group.The group is meant for discussions of various astrological nuances propounded by Parasara in jyotish sastra.

vivha yog is conveys prospects of the evn of marriage taking place based on natal position of planet as appearing at the time of birth and their giving results during gochara transit.This is a braod understanding and in case you learn jyotish,this can be further nalysed.Provided eforts for marriage are being madeVivah yog in case of Pisces rasi(moon in 4th with virgo as 7th) before nov 2010 can be seen..last year couple of attempts also made could not materialsie into vivah.Best is to seek such guidance of local Astrologer by contact

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 23, 2009 12:18:45 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Respected All,

Here are Girl's details:

Mine Details are:

Regards,

Sangeet

Dear Mr Sangeet,

Your chart was not taken up for matching knowingly as it is out of perview .The question of Vivah Yog was of academic importance.The yog comes up based on various combinations of planets and differs from chart to chart as far as timing of vivah is concerned.

Your chart is known to some of us as you were interacting with various groups.probably your issue of vivah yog was also dealt previously .where as the girl with moon in pisces has mars in 9th is also not mangli.From the position of venus mars is 4th,a kendra might have some implication but not as dosha.Dosha is for all purposes got cancelled is illustrated

The word mangli has no significance as all of us are in one or other way can be called mangli mangli.Presence of Mangal in own house in 12th is not Mangal dosha.Also we can not ignore 3rd aspect of saturn (in 10th) on Mars.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeetjyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:52:35 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

Firstly my name is Sangeet and I am male and the Pisces rasshi is of girl about whom I am asking means the Horo matching.

Mine is Taurus Rasshi and mine details are below the girls details.

I will consult local astrologer as per your advice also.

Regards,

Sangeet

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 23, 2009 2:08:16 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeeta,

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 23, 2009 12:18:45 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Respected All,

Here are Girl's details:

Mine Details are:

Regards,

Sangeet

Ok sir.....tahnks for your analysisVattem Krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:01:07 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Mr Sangeet,

Your chart was not taken up for matching knowingly as it is out of perview .The question of Vivah Yog was of academic importance.The yog comes up based on various combinations of planets and differs from chart to chart as far as timing of vivah is concerned.

Your chart is known to some of us as you were interacting with various groups.probably your issue of vivah yog was also dealt previously .where as the girl with moon in pisces has mars in 9th is also not mangli.From the position of venus mars is 4th,a kendra might have some implication but not as dosha.Dosha is for all purposes got cancelled is illustrated

The word mangli has no significance as all of us are in one or other way can be called mangli mangli.Presence of Mangal in own house in 12th is not Mangal dosha.Also we can not ignore 3rd aspect of saturn (in 10th) on Mars.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Sangeet jain <jain_sangeet@ >jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 23, 2009 4:52:35 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

Firstly my name is Sangeet and I am male and the Pisces rasshi is of girl about whom I am asking means the Horo matching.

Mine is Taurus Rasshi and mine details are below the girls details.

I will consult local astrologer as per your advice also.

Regards,

Sangeet

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaWednesday, September 23, 2009 2:08:16 PMRe: What is Vivah Yog??

Hello Sangeeta,

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Respected All,

Here are Girl's details:

Mine Details are:

Regards,

Sangeet