IndiaDivine.org

Does he have marital happiness?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am silent member of this group and now I am learning traditional astrology. One day my friend gave his horos asked me to look for marital status. In his chart the 7th house get afflicted by kethu and Mars also aspecting 7th house from lagna. Further the 7th house also placed between natural Malefic Saturn and waning moon. The kalatrakaraka Venus is occupying in the 2nd house (family) along with sun and combust mercury and is aspected by natural malefic Saturn. I think His 7th house is get afflicted. I am totally confused and I couldn’t predict. His marriage is getting delayed. I would

like to know does he have marital happiness? If he has means when it is possible? Now he is in mars (1st and 6th lord) dasa period. I need your valuable advices from this chart.

His birth particulars are Date of birth: 25-12-1974 Time of birth: 5hr 27mins a.m Place of birth: vilattikulam, Tamilnadu, India Profession: research scholar the co ordinates of vilattikulam arelongitude 078.11E latitude 09.10Ntime Zone 05.30Ewith kind regards

raju