IndiaDivine.org

Kind Attn Ravindramani/Reg Job career and accident

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear RavnidramaniThis is the of course best analysis ever done. You deserve bravo for this. Farther I would like here to add, which I forgot to mention that I met accident at work place with a machine. My fingers got crushed in accident later amputated to the full length by the surgeon. The analysis done justify all the events. I could not see any reason for accident during Sat Sat Moon. I do not know how but I got the intuition of hand injury. But could not see the effected hand. I saw doctors operating me etc. Keeping in view that, I started Maha Mritunjay jaap myself. And wore 7 Mukhi Rudraksh thinking of it could be avoided. But it happened as promised. No one could not analyse the horoscope so minutely.Anyways I am very thankful for your analysis and efforts. Could you kind enough to detrmine if I could go back to my profession(IT) or any job except odd job, in Sat+ Mercury Dasha statring next year Or during saturns transit to Virgo in sept. Or What ? And one thing more should I wear Ruby and/or Moti to strengthen the Mars(lagnesh) and pearl for the same to avoid such mishap as saturn dasha is a long way to go. I am not wearing Rudraksh now being fustrated.Accept my thanks once again. Hoping a positive response from your side.Regards. Narinder Sharma 5, Rowntree Road Etobicoke, Toronto --- On Fri, 29/5/09, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:ravindramani <ravindramani Re: Fw: Quiey Reg Job career and accidentjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 11:53 AM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

You welcomed the inputs from other members on this chart. I wish to talk only about the astrological reasons for the frozen promise in the chart. You have already spoken of the dasha and transit.

In the chart under consideration, Lagna lord Mars in 4th house aspecting 10th house of profession and 11th house of gains. The indication is career and gains. Mars is the 8th lord of obstacles and obstructions, by the same influences on those houses, have to suddenly create hindrances in profession and gains. The 8th lord in 4th and his influences further indicate, the individual should move from his residence and get gains away from his home. Mars is a karaka for accidents, surgeon's knife and possesses the element of violence and suddenness; he is debilitated and placed in a sensitive degree. The eleventh house stands for left hand and fingers.

The retrograde Saturn (10th lord of profession and 11th lord of gains) in 12th house of foreign places indicates profession and gains in a foreign land. The same Saturn indicates there should be some losses in profession and gains in a foreign country. The 11th lord stands for left hand, Saturn is in 12th house of losses and foreign places. Saturn is in the constellation of Jupiter.

Jupiter is the lord of luck and fortune, from his house gone to 8th, which is 4th house of residence, aspecting 10th house of profession, gains and the lord of these two significations in 12th house. Again reinforcing the profession in 12th house gains etc. The same Jupiter holds the loss personified. Jupiter is with 8th lord. Jupiter has to discharge the duties of 12th lordship too. He qualifies the Moon to do that by throwing his aspect on Moon.

Moon is the 4th lord of residence, who occupies the 10th house of profession and sits in the constellation of 8th lord. Reinforcing, the profession in a foreign land and has to deliver those adverse promised results in its sub period. He is the instrument repeat he is the tool through which it should happen.

The Saturn is aspected by Sun and the Mercury from 6th house. From the 10th house, Sun holds the 8th house of fall in profession. Mercury is the 3rd and 6th lord a potent malefic to this Lagna and exalted.

The main story took place in SAT/SAT/Moon. What ever promised that is happening in this chart according to the dasha.

Now let us examine this chart from slightly a different angle. Make 10th house of profession of this chart as Lagna. Pisces becomes the 3rd house. Jupiter becomes the 3rd lord. Gemini becomes the 6th house. Mercury becomes the 6th lord. Scorpio becomes the 11th house. Mars is the owner. We have seen the role of the planets.

These three houses are known as upchaya houses from the house of profession the 10th house from Lagna proper. Parashara instructs rulers of 3, 6 and 11th house of chart are to be considered malefics.

The story line is very clear. At the cost of repetition, it is a matter of synthesis and the significations under consideration at a given point of time.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Sh. Narinder Sharma Ji,

At the moment your transit of Saturn is not favourable. From the Moon, Saturn

is in 8th house. It is known as Ashtama Sani. It is again, from the 10th house

that resulted in some obstacles in profession. Have some patience. In my view,

when the period of SAT/Mercury start operates, there could be improvement in the

situation. Mercury is exalted in sixth house from Lagna. From the 10th house

it is the 9th house.

Mercury is with Sun in sixth. In my view, to get some training, upgrade your

skill and look for employment that is desirable. Business is desirable when a

person is running powerful Yogakaraka dashas and having a strong Lagna lord.

In your case it is not so. When one enjoys the dahsa of 3rd, 6th, 11th lord's

dasha, it is desirable to go for employment. Since these lords are planets

located there gives growth but slow and steady. Further, in your case, 10th

lord Saturn is Retrograde, from the 10th house he is in 3rd house, asepcted by

3rd and 6th lord Mercury. It shows steady growth. That happens in employment

only.

Of course, during the dasha of 6th lord, one wins over his enemies and victory

in court cases, it is a dahsa of competition and fight. Since I am not familiar

with the labour laws which govern the industry where you reside and work, the

out look of judiciary over these issues, how the government responds in these

situations. An astrologer should have sufficient knowledge over these issues

before advising a person to go to court.

So far as wearing the gems are concerned, I am sorry; it is not my cup of tea.

My suggestion would be total surrender to the Almighty that would eventually

take care of things. It is a process of slow and steady. The nature of Saturn

(dasha lord) is that.

I wish you all the best.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

============================================

jyotish-vidya , narinder sharma <nksharmasoftastro

wrote:

>

> Dear Ravnidramani

> This is the of course best analysis  ever done.  You deserve bravo for this.

Farther I would like here to add, which I forgot to mention that I met accident

at work place with a machine.  My fingers got crushed in accident later

amputated to the full length by the surgeon. The analysis done justify all  the

events. I could not see any reason for accident during Sat Sat Moon.   I do not

know how but I got the intuition of hand injury. But could not see the effected

hand. I saw doctors operating me etc. Keeping in view that, I started Maha

Mritunjay jaap myself. And wore 7 Mukhi Rudraksh thinking of it could be

avoided.   But it happened as promised. No one could not analyse the horoscope

so minutely.

>

> Anyways I am very thankful for your analysis and efforts. Could you kind

enough to detrmine if I could go back to my profession(IT)  or any job except

odd job, in Sat+ Mercury Dasha statring next year Or  during  saturns transit to

Virgo in sept. Or What ?  And one thing more should I wear Ruby and/or Moti to

strengthen the Mars(lagnesh) and pearl for the same to avoid such mishap as

saturn dasha is  a long way to go.  I am not wearing Rudraksh now being

fustrated.

>

> Accept my thanks once again. Hoping a positive response from your side.

> Regards.     

> Narinder Sharma 5, Rowntree Road Etobicoke, Toronto