IndiaDivine.org

need guidance from esteemed members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wendy ji and all esteemed menbers of the group,

My venus mahadasha just started and as I was expecting on career front, turbulences started happening, is this some kind of indication for me to look forward for some drastic changes in career (should i stick to the present profession or it is better for me to move on in life with some new profession / job and location).

At this juncture I am very new to jyotish vidya, whereby i am not able to understand what to do, pls gide me as i feel lost .

Thanks and regards to all in advance

Rohit Bhasin <tryrohitRe: Fw: should opt for job or business..--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit wrote:jyotish-vidya Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 2:41 PM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Thanks for apprising me, I shall make a note of what u said and would definitely try and read as much as posiible to enhance my knowledge.

Just one more thing, if its business, is there any way I can know which product or service should I opt for, lately I tend to get attracted towards sea and sea related activities, in fact i am seriously thinking of relocating to different country and start my own restaurant, preferably sea side........ ......... ...do you think i should take that risk, in fact at the moment i am financially very stable with my present job but still there is this urge to break away and start something of my own.

Regards,

Rohit Bhasin --- On Mon, 20/4/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Fw: should opt for job or business..jyotish-vidyaMonday, 20 April, 2009, 1:37 PM

Dear Rohit,Your Venus mahadasa begins next month (11th May). 10th/3rd lord Venus (in lagna) occupies his own nakshatra which strengthens his significations and the houses he rules. No doubt your efforts (3rd hse) will be geared very much towards your career during this 20 yr dasa. Let me tell you what Braha has to say about this placement...10th lord in 1st indicates a career-minded, self-made person, self-employed, successful career. The person may have his own business etc, etc...As you know (I hope) Braha's book, along with others, is featured here http://jyotishvidya .com/recommend. htm and I do wish those who are seriously interested in learning jyotish would make the effort to study these books...at least one or two, or if that's not possible, there are books available for download on JyotishVidya

site.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Rohit Bhasin" <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in><jyotish-vidya>Monday, April 20, 2009 12:58 PM Fw: should opt for job or business..Dear Mrs. Wendy / esteemed groupIf you could guide me on this, though I am in the process of learning, i cannot solve this.Regards,Rohit Bhasin--- On Thu, 12/3/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in>should opt for job or business..jyotish-vidyaThursday, 12 March, 2009, 9:36 AMDear Mrs. Wendy,I will be highly obliged if you could throw some light on the said subject, i.e whether I should stick to job or opt for business, any indications of particular field where should concentrate on.Regards,Rohit--- On Mon, 23/2/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Fw: approaching venus dashajyotish-vidyaMonday, 23 February, 2009, 1:58 PMDear Rohit,I'm endeavouring to add a column giving the planets dignity to the table"Significations of Planets" for the benefit of those (like yourself) whomight be unfamiliar with this. Have made a start but must leave it fornow as it's time for me to attend to the evening meal. I'll let you knowwhen the upgraded page has been published on JyotishVidya. com.In the meantime (in answer to your question); Venus in your chart is inhis inimical sign in Leo. However, because Sun occupies a house next toVenus (12th), he

finds himself in a neutral position. For yourinformation Venus' moolatrikona sign is Libra.Regarding your question regarding job; perhaps we can look into thatlater.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Rohit Bhasin" <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in><jyotish-vidya>Monday, February 23, 2009 3:30 PMRe: Fw: approaching venus dashaDear Mrs. Wendy,Thanks a lot for guiding me, just two more things is this venusmooltrikona too if yes, its effects and should i stick to job or opt forbusiness.Regards,Rohit--- On Fri, 20/2/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re:

Fw: approaching venus dashajyotish-vidyaFriday, 20 February, 2009, 12:51 PMDear Rohit,///also need to understand whether the approaching venus is deblited orneutral (venus in simha 1st house along with ketu)///With Venus in 2nd from his dispositor (Sun) he's considered as neutral.Venus sits in his own nakshatra and is strong overall in Shad Bala.Although the conjunction with Ketu is not that close some unexpectedhindrances may be experienced.///should i stick to job or explore options in business, also in terms ofcareer ( job or business) shouild i stick within my country or exploreoptions in some other country.///There are indications with lagnesh Sun (dispositor of Venus) in 12th thatyou may move away from your normal residence/country.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Rohit Bhasin" <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in><jyotish-vidya>Friday, February 20, 2009 1:23 PM Fw: approaching venus dasha--- On Mon, 9/2/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in>approaching venus dashajyotish-vidyaMonday, 9 February, 2009, 9:39 AMDear All,Pls guide me in respect to approaching venus dasha effects, i am bitconfused in regard to my career and overall developments should i stickto job or explore options in business, also in terms of career ( job orbusiness) shouild i stick within my country or explore options in someother country.My dob is 23/7/70 8.45am new delhi, also need to

understand whether theapproaching venus is deblited or neutral (venus in simha 1st house alongwith ketu), and overall effects of venus dasha, is it mooltikona too ?pls guide mergds

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Rohit Ji,

It is the anatar of venus in moon maha dasa.Your moon as lord of 2nd is in 7th.from lagana.Lagna is raisng inpunarvasu and venus happens to in krittika ruled by sun.As tou have noticed jupiter due atichar moved to kumbha.This happens to be 9th .Aspect of transit jupiter on lagna and on venus and also natal 5th where jupiter is posited is placed are all good indication for raise/increase in means.gochara results till end of Dec increases nirjeeva elements.so gains will be there

vrkrishnan--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit wrote:

Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit need guidance from esteemed membersjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 12:37 AM

My venus mahadasha just started and as I was expecting on career front, turbulences started happening, is this some kind of indication for me to look forward for some drastic changes in career (should i stick to the present profession or it is better for me to move on in life with some new profession / job and location).

At this juncture I am very new to jyotish vidya, whereby i am not able to understand what to do, pls gide me as i feel lost .

Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Fw: should opt for job or business..--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:jyotish-vidyaMonday, 20 April, 2009, 2:41 PM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Thanks for apprising me, I shall make a note of what u said and would definitely try and read as much as posiible to enhance my knowledge.

Just one more thing, if its business, is there any way I can know which product or service should I opt for, lately I tend to get attracted towards sea and sea related activities, in fact i am seriously thinking of relocating to different country and start my own restaurant, preferably sea side........ ......... ...do you think i should take that risk, in fact at the moment i am financially very stable with my present job but still there is this urge to break away and start something of my own.

Regards,

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Fw: should opt for job or business..jyotish-vidyaMonday, 20 April, 2009, 1:37 PM

Dear Rohit,Your Venus mahadasa begins next month (11th May). 10th/3rd lord Venus (in lagna) occupies his own nakshatra which strengthens his significations and the houses he rules. No doubt your efforts (3rd hse) will be geared very much towards your career during this 20 yr dasa. Let me tell you what Braha has to say about this placement...10th lord in 1st indicates a career-minded, self-made person, self-employed, successful career. The person may have his own business etc, etc...As you know (I hope) Braha's book, along with others, is featured here http://jyotishvidya .com/recommend. htm and I do wish those who are seriously interested in learning jyotish would make the effort to study these books...at least one or two, or if that's not possible, there are books available for download on JyotishVidya

site.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Rohit Bhasin" <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in><jyotish-vidya>Monday, April 20, 2009 12:58 PM Fw: should opt for job or business..Dear Mrs. Wendy / esteemed groupIf you could guide me on this, though I am in the process of learning, i cannot solve this.Regards,Rohit Bhasin--- On Thu, 12/3/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in>should opt for job or business..jyotish-vidyaThursday, 12 March, 2009, 9:36 AMDear Mrs. Wendy,I will be highly obliged if you could throw some light on the said subject, i.e whether I should stick to job or opt for business, any indications of particular field where should concentrate on.Regards,Rohit--- On Mon, 23/2/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Fw: approaching venus dashajyotish-vidyaMonday, 23 February, 2009, 1:58 PMDear Rohit,I'm endeavouring to add a column giving the planets dignity to the table"Significations of Planets" for the benefit of those (like yourself) whomight be unfamiliar with this. Have made a start but must leave it fornow as it's time for me to attend to the evening meal. I'll let you knowwhen the upgraded page has been published on JyotishVidya. com.In the meantime (in answer to your question); Venus in your chart is inhis inimical sign in Leo. However, because Sun occupies a house next toVenus (12th), he

finds himself in a neutral position. For yourinformation Venus' moolatrikona sign is Libra.Regarding your question regarding job; perhaps we can look into thatlater.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Rohit Bhasin" <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in><jyotish-vidya>Monday, February 23, 2009 3:30 PMRe: Fw: approaching venus dashaDear Mrs. Wendy,Thanks a lot for guiding me, just two more things is this venusmooltrikona too if yes, its effects and should i stick to job or opt forbusiness.Regards,Rohit--- On Fri, 20/2/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re:

Fw: approaching venus dashajyotish-vidyaFriday, 20 February, 2009, 12:51 PMDear Rohit,///also need to understand whether the approaching venus is deblited orneutral (venus in simha 1st house along with ketu)///With Venus in 2nd from his dispositor (Sun) he's considered as neutral.Venus sits in his own nakshatra and is strong overall in Shad Bala.Although the conjunction with Ketu is not that close some unexpectedhindrances may be experienced.///should i stick to job or explore options in business, also in terms ofcareer ( job or business) shouild i stick within my country or exploreoptions in some other country.///There are indications with lagnesh Sun (dispositor of Venus) in 12th thatyou may move away from your normal residence/country.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Rohit Bhasin" <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in><jyotish-vidya>Friday, February 20, 2009 1:23 PM Fw: approaching venus dasha--- On Mon, 9/2/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in>approaching venus dashajyotish-vidyaMonday, 9 February, 2009, 9:39 AMDear All,Pls guide me in respect to approaching venus dasha effects, i am bitconfused in regard to my career and overall developments should i stickto job or explore options in business, also in terms of career ( job orbusiness) shouild i stick within my country or explore options in someother country.My dob is 23/7/70 8.45am new delhi, also need to

understand whether theapproaching venus is deblited or neutral (venus in simha 1st house alongwith ketu), and overall effects of venus dasha, is it mooltikona too ?pls guide mergds

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Krishnan ji

thanks for analysis, however being new to this subject, i could not understand the analysis in totality, may be with time i would be able to understand, in the meantime i still request esteemed members to guide me ...............................

i am really confused at this juncture and would like to take some decisions based on my chart specifically related to my career

Regards,

Rohit--- On Sat, 30/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: need guidance from esteemed membersjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 7:31 PM

Dear Rohit Ji,

It is the anatar of venus in moon maha dasa.Your moon as lord of 2nd is in 7th.from lagana.Lagna is raisng inpunarvasu and venus happens to in krittika ruled by sun.As tou have noticed jupiter due atichar moved to kumbha.This happens to be 9th .Aspect of transit jupiter on lagna and on venus and also natal 5th where jupiter is posited is placed are all good indication for raise/increase in means.gochara results till end of Dec increases nirjeeva elements.so gains will be there

vrkrishnan--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> need guidance from esteemed membersjyotish-vidyaSaturday, May 30, 2009, 12:37 AM

Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Fw: should opt for job or business..--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:jyotish-vidyaMonday, 20 April, 2009, 2:41 PM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Regards,

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

respected group members, i need little guidance as i am really confused at this stage, please help--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit wrote:

Rohit Bhasin <tryrohitRe: need guidance from esteemed membersjyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:30 AM

Dear Krishnan ji

thanks for analysis, however being new to this subject, i could not understand the analysis in totality, may be with time i would be able to understand, in the meantime i still request esteemed members to guide me ............ ......... ......... .

i am really confused at this juncture and would like to take some decisions based on my chart specifically related to my career

Regards,

Rohit--- On Sat, 30/5/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: need guidance from esteemed membersjyotish-vidyaSaturday, 30 May, 2009, 7:31 PM

Dear Rohit Ji,

vrkrishnan--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Rohit Bhasin <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> need guidance from esteemed membersjyotish-vidyaSaturday, May 30, 2009, 12:37 AM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Regards,

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Rohit,

It seems Krishna has entered the wrong birth data somehow and has come up

with Gemini lagna? However, in response to your previous question (below)

which I did in fact respond to...

///i am seriously thinking of relocating to different country and start

my own restaurant, preferably sea side...do you think i should take that

risk, in fact at the moment i am financially very stable with my present

job but still there is this urge to break away and start something of my

own.///

I will just add here that your desire to relocate is understandable with

dasa lord Venus' dispositor (lagnesh Sun) in 12th conjunct 4th lord Mars

and karaka for 10th (Mercury). Travel is indicated, both to a

distant place, and possible further travel within that (distant) place

with 12th lord Moon in 8th (9th from 12th).

Please see my earlier response to you (20th April) below:

{Your Venus mahadasa begins next month (11th May). 10th/3rd lord Venus

(in lagna) occupies his own nakshatra which strengthens his

significations and the houses he rules. No doubt your efforts (3rd hse)

will be geared very much towards your career during this 20 yr dasa. Let

me tell you what Braha has to say about this placement...

10th lord in 1st indicates a career-minded, self-made person,

self-employed, successful career. The person may have his own business

etc, etc...

As you know (I hope) Braha's book, along with others, is featured here

http://jyotishvidya.com/recommend.htm and I do wish those who are

seriously interested in learning jyotish would make the effort to study

these books...at least one or two, or if that's not possible, there are

books available for download on JyotishVidya site.}

Other members are, of course, invited to add their comments, if they

wish.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

Guest guest

Wendy ji

Thanks a ton for update, would there be any particular timing for this, my

confusion is in regard to whether i should attempt to relocate or stay in my

present profession and country.

Regards

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya

Re: Re: need guidance from esteemed members

jyotish-vidya

Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 12:20 PM

Dear Rohit,

It seems Krishna has entered the wrong birth data somehow and has come up

with Gemini lagna? However, in response to your previous question (below)

which I did in fact respond to...

///i am seriously thinking of relocating to different country and start

my own restaurant, preferably sea side...do you think i should take that

risk, in fact at the moment i am financially very stable with my present

job but still there is this urge to break away and start something of my

own.///

I will just add here that your desire to relocate is understandable with

dasa lord Venus' dispositor (lagnesh Sun) in 12th conjunct 4th lord Mars

and karaka for 10th (Mercury). Travel is indicated, both to a

distant place, and possible further travel within that (distant) place

with 12th lord Moon in 8th (9th from 12th).

Please see my earlier response to you (20th April) below:

{Your Venus mahadasa begins next month (11th May). 10th/3rd lord Venus

(in lagna) occupies his own nakshatra which strengthens his

significations and the houses he rules. No doubt your efforts (3rd hse)

will be geared very much towards your career during this 20 yr dasa. Let

me tell you what Braha has to say about this placement...

10th lord in 1st indicates a career-minded, self-made person,

self-employed, successful career. The person may have his own business

etc, etc...

As you know (I hope) Braha's book, along with others, is featured here

http://jyotishvidya .com/recommend. htm and I do wish those who are

seriously interested in learning jyotish would make the effort to study

these books...at least one or two, or if that's not possible, there are

books available for download on JyotishVidya site.}

Other members are, of course, invited to add their comments, if they

wish.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy