IndiaDivine.org

Kind Attn Ravindramani Thanks/job career and accident

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ravinderamani JiI am very thankful for your help. I am indebted for this. I was very much confused. Your analysis reminded me my grand mother, who was famous astrologer of her time. She was also not in the favor of gems, however she insisted for ruby to strengthen lagnesh. I do learned astrology from her but could not put in practice. Any ways I appreciate your knowledge and suggesting me in astrology point of view. As for as the you pointed

out the labor laws are concerned, to be precise the dept will help me to upgrade skill or any skill and will pay me some compensation. But I will have to fight for that and I look forward positive outcome in sat,budh dasha. I dont want to you bother time and again however I want to know I should stick to my profession which I like most i.e IT or to switch over to some other field like business management etc. I am not sure eihter IT is the profession given by Budh or not. I dont insist , its upto your convience to reply. But my dear I am scared of Shani dev now.Once again accept my heartiest thanks. I wish may God bestow good health, wealth, comfort and inspiration to help the needy on you. I want you thanks by calling you, If you dont mind, for that I may be given your contact number please. Regards.Narinder

Sharma 5, Rowntree Road Etobicoke, Toronto --- On Sun, 31/5/09, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:ravindramani <ravindramani Re: Kind Attn Ravindramani/Reg Job career and accidentjyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, 31 May, 2009, 2:23 AM

Sh. Narinder Sharma Ji,

At the moment your transit of Saturn is not favourable. From the Moon, Saturn is in 8th house. It is known as Ashtama Sani. It is again, from the 10th house that resulted in some obstacles in profession. Have some patience. In my view, when the period of SAT/Mercury start operates, there could be improvement in the situation. Mercury is exalted in sixth house from Lagna. From the 10th house it is the 9th house.

Mercury is with Sun in sixth. In my view, to get some training, upgrade your skill and look for employment that is desirable. Business is desirable when a person is running powerful Yogakaraka dashas and having a strong Lagna lord. In your case it is not so. When one enjoys the dahsa of 3rd, 6th, 11th lord's dasha, it is desirable to go for employment. Since these lords are planets located there gives growth but slow and steady. Further, in your case, 10th lord Saturn is Retrograde, from the 10th house he is in 3rd house, asepcted by 3rd and 6th lord Mercury. It shows steady growth. That happens in employment only.

Of course, during the dasha of 6th lord, one wins over his enemies and victory in court cases, it is a dahsa of competition and fight. Since I am not familiar with the labour laws which govern the industry where you reside and work, the out look of judiciary over these issues, how the government responds in these situations. An astrologer should have sufficient knowledge over these issues before advising a person to go to court.

So far as wearing the gems are concerned, I am sorry; it is not my cup of tea. My suggestion would be total surrender to the Almighty that would eventually take care of things. It is a process of slow and steady. The nature of Saturn (dasha lord) is that.

I wish you all the best.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

============ ========= ========= ========= =====

jyotish-vidya, narinder sharma <nksharmasoftastro@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Ravnidramani

> This is the of course best analysis ever done. You deserve bravo for this. Farther I would like here to add, which I forgot to mention that I met accident at work place with a machine. My fingers got crushed in accident later amputated to the full length by the surgeon. The analysis done justify all the events. I could not see any reason for accident during Sat Sat Moon. I do not know how but I got the intuition of hand injury. But could not see the effected hand. I saw doctors operating me etc. Keeping in view that, I started Maha Mritunjay jaap myself. And wore 7 Mukhi Rudraksh thinking of it could be avoided. But it happened as promised. No one could not analyse the horoscope so minutely.

>

> Anyways I am very thankful for your analysis and efforts. Could you kind enough to detrmine if I could go back to my profession(IT) or any job except odd job, in Sat+ Mercury Dasha statring next year Or during saturns transit to Virgo in sept. Or What ? And one thing more should I wear Ruby and/or Moti to strengthen the Mars(lagnesh) and pearl for the same to avoid such mishap as saturn dasha is a long way to go. I am not wearing Rudraksh now being fustrated.

>

> Accept my thanks once again. Hoping a positive response from your side.

> Regards.

> Narinder Sharma 5, Rowntree Road Etobicoke, Toronto

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sharma ji,

Why should you scared of Saturn? No... No need at all. Planets never do

injustice to anybody. They discharge their legitimate duties.

In your chart, Mercury is with Sun. I think I have spoken this point. This

combination is known as " Nipuna Yoga " . Mercury is the 3rd lord of

communications and influencing the 10th lord. Hence, his period could be

favorable for pursuing IT related areas.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

>>>But my dear I am scared of Shani dev now.>>>