IndiaDivine.org

Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr Sanghamitra Sahu,

Sorry to hear about your predicament. Divorce is a devastating event, no matter when it happens. I sincerely hope you proactively act to heal from this and move forward. Towards the end of the email I suggest using the charts which action might benifit you the most. Also please understand that for full analysis you need to contact a professional astrologer. While I am quite confident on the points I mention below, I am still a student and this is my hobby and not a professional astrologer. That being said, let us look at the what your chart gives us.

Your chart has Pisces rising at about 22 deg 41'. Your marriage happened in Apr 2006 when you were running your Venus-Venus-Jupiter dasha. Clearly for several reasons this period could have given you marriage (and it did). However there are problems. Venus is the karaka for love. In your chart he is also the 3rd and 8th lord, placed in the 3rd house. Even though he is strongly placed in his house, 8th lord will bring dramatic and sudden changes. He is also conjunct Sun who is 6th lord. This combo is aspected by Saturn (who is by the way very uncomfortable in his enemy Sun's sign and in further discomfort because of Rahu's conjunction).

Venus conjoined or aspected by the separtive planets Sun, Saturn, Rahu is a recipe for divorce. The fact that in your chart such an influence also strongly brings 6th house effects (Sa and Rahu in the 6th aspecting the 6th Lord Su) amplifies this. Any planet aspecting another planet from its house is a very strong influence. In this case Saturns influence on Sun is very strong and hence in turn it affects Venus (and your love life and ex-wife) very adversly. Since 7th house is house of marriage contracts, 6th being 12th from it is the house that dissolves that contract (divorce). Such a dissolution is usually preceded by a sudden and transformative event or series of events. 8th house is the house of such transformations and since Venus (the dasha lord and significator of Love and marriage) is also the 8th lord in your case, this transformation came to pass.

There are also other factors. 7th house lord Mercury is well placed in the 4th for most things however, there might be a problem with relationship. Why? Well 5th house is the house of affairs of the heart, love, affection etc. So love within the marriage is 5th from the 7th = 11th. 4th is 6th from the 11th. Hence 7th lord in the 4th could reduce the affection between partners. Being placed in Gemini, it may be because of either communication problems OR excessive superficial communication and diplomacy that leads to reduced intimacy. Also Saturn, Rahu in the 6th house (which is also the 12th from the 7th indicating bed pleasures of the partner) is not good for intimacy either. Especially Saturn can reduce this significantly and Rahu amplifies the effect.

Mars is strongly placed in 2nd house in the Kutumba sthana. There is great controversy in Jyotish about if this causes Kuja dosha or not. Either way this is not good for the family since even if the strong Mars is good for other things, it is not ideal for the Kutumba sthana and it also aspects 5th house and the 8th house of mangalsutra.

Fifth lord of affairs of the heart, Moon, is debilitated in the 9th house and aspected by Mars, Venus and Sun. When a planet is debilitated we need to look at the dispositor. Its dispositor Mars is well placed and aspecting Moon. So this is a tricky situation. My analysis is that this helps the moon in some ways but hurts it in others. However the fact that the Moon is also debilitated in Scorpio in the Navamsha is not great (neecha vargottoma).

Analysis from the Chandra Lagna and with Venus as the lagna gives similar results. Very quickly you can see that with Chandra Lagna, 7th house has Venus and Sun and Venus is the 12th lord in the 7th house and also hammered by the Saturn/Rahu combo from Leo.

From Venus as lagna, 7th house has deb Moon in Scorpio and its lord Mars is strong but placed in the 12th house of loss. Venus is also the 6th lord in this case occupying the Lagna.

Coming to the Navamsha the trend continues. 7th lord Me from Rashi has gone to the 12th house in the Navamsha. 7th lord of Navamsha is debilitated. Navamsha lagna lord Saturn has gone to the 8th house with Sun. Venus, karaka for this chart, is in the 2nd house aspected once again by this Saturn/Sun combination. Mars also aspects Venus from scorpio (11th house).

Whenever second house in Navamsha is influenced by Mars and Venus, there is great possibility for more than one romantic connection. With the added influence of Saturn and Sun it indicates separation.

The final piece is transit. During your marriage period Saturn was transiting the sign of Cancer. From this position he was aspecting your 7th house and 2nd house. Saturn aspect was particularly vicious because (according the software I use) the 5th house has only 19 bindus and Saturn provides Zero. So this set up an unfortunate beginning to the event.

Now finally coming to the positives. Your chart has many strengths. So please dont just focus on this failed marriage. Jupiter the 10th lord is smack in the middle of Cancer, in the 5th house, Exalted. It is true that his dispositor is debilitated that knocks his strength back a bit. But neverthless he also influences his dispositor Moon with his 5th aspect. So now you see the same principle of a planet influencing by aspect its own dispositor is once again happening, but this time to your benifit.

So Sanghamitra Ji, Jupiter is your friend. He is your Lagna lord and 10th lord. He is the ultimate benific. He represents Guru, teacher, higher learning and also a counsellor. He does not represent an astrologer (unless the astrologer is also a good counsellor). Especially since he influences your Moon (emotions) I urge you to seek counselling help from a good marriage counsellor for deep rooted issues which may have caused the problems. Because if you dont deal with those issues, you will repeat this pattern again in the future.

In case you are interested as a student of Jyotish it is also note worthy that Moon is in Anuradha Nakshatra, Sun is in Mrigashirisha, Venus is in Krittika. All these Nakshatras in one way or the other are associated with stories of more than one relationship (inside or outside a committed relationship). Your discrimination is strong (since Mercury is strong). However since he is in Arudra, you can use that to create fundemental changes in your environment so your life can be much more pleasant in the future. I hope you will take it seriously and seek the necessary help to move forward. If you do a bright future awaits you.

Good Luck.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitrajyotish-vidya Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:40:43 PM Hi

Hi all,

Please find my horoscope details. I am the New Member of this group. I heard a lot about this group. I am running very complicated period of life. I got married in Apr 2006 & now Divorced. Can anybody analyse my horoscope & predict my future.

My Date of Brth is 10th June 1979,

Birth City - Sundargargh, Orissa.

Birth Time - 1:33 AM

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra Sahu

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

That was an educative and an informative analysis, very useful for beginners

like me.....Hope to see more of this kind in future.

blessings,

Renu

jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Mr Sanghamitra Sahu,

>

> Sorry to hear about your predicament. Divorce is a devastating event, no

matter when it happens. I sincerely hope you proactively act to heal from this

and move forward. Towards the end of the email I suggest using the charts which

action might benifit you the most. Also please understand that for full analysis

you need to contact a professional astrologer. While I am quite confident on the

points I mention below, I am still a student  and this is my hobby and not a

professional astrologer. That being said, let us look at the what your chart

gives us.

>

> Your chart has Pisces rising at about 22 deg 41'. Your marriage happened in

Apr 2006 when you were running your Venus-Venus-Jupiter dasha. Clearly for

several reasons this period could have given you marriage (and it did). However

there are problems. Venus is the karaka for love. In your chart he is also the

3rd and 8th lord, placed in the 3rd house. Even though he is strongly placed in

his house, 8th lord will bring dramatic and sudden changes. He is also conjunct

Sun who is 6th lord. This combo is aspected by Saturn (who is by the way very

uncomfortable in his enemy Sun's sign and in further discomfort because of

Rahu's conjunction).

>

> Venus conjoined or aspected by the separtive planets Sun, Saturn, Rahu is a

recipe for divorce. The fact that in your chart such an influence also strongly

brings 6th house effects (Sa and Rahu in the 6th aspecting the 6th Lord Su)

amplifies this. Any planet aspecting another planet from its house is a very

strong influence. In this case Saturns influence on Sun is very strong and hence

in turn it affects Venus (and your love life and ex-wife) very adversly. Since

7th house is house of marriage contracts, 6th being 12th from it is the house

that dissolves that contract (divorce). Such a dissolution is usually preceded

by a sudden and transformative event or series of events. 8th house is the house

of such transformations and since Venus (the dasha lord and significator of Love

and marriage) is also the 8th lord in your case, this transformation came to

pass.

>

> There are also other factors. 7th house lord Mercury is well placed in the 4th

for most things however, there might be a problem with relationship. Why? Well

5th house is the house of affairs of the heart, love, affection etc. So love

within the marriage is 5th from the 7th = 11th. 4th is 6th from the 11th. Hence

7th lord in the 4th could reduce the affection between partners. Being placed in

Gemini, it may be because of either communication problems OR excessive

superficial communication and diplomacy that leads to reduced intimacy. Also

Saturn, Rahu in the 6th house (which is also the 12th from the 7th indicating

bed pleasures of the partner) is not good for intimacy either. Especially Saturn

can reduce this significantly and Rahu amplifies the effect.

>

> Mars is strongly placed in 2nd house in the Kutumba sthana. There is great

controversy in Jyotish about if this causes Kuja dosha or not. Either way this

is not good for the family since even if the strong Mars is good for other

things, it is not ideal for the Kutumba sthana and it also aspects 5th house and

the 8th house of mangalsutra.

>

> Fifth lord of affairs of the heart, Moon, is debilitated in the 9th house and

aspected by Mars, Venus and Sun. When a planet is debilitated we need to look at

the dispositor. Its dispositor Mars is well placed and aspecting Moon. So this

is a tricky situation. My analysis is that this helps the moon in some ways but

hurts it in others. However the fact that the Moon is also debilitated in

Scorpio in the Navamsha is not great (neecha vargottoma).

>

> Analysis from the Chandra Lagna and with Venus as the lagna gives similar

results. Very quickly you can see that with Chandra Lagna, 7th house has Venus

and Sun and Venus is the 12th lord in the 7th house and also hammered by the

Saturn/Rahu combo from Leo.

>

> From Venus as lagna, 7th house has deb Moon in Scorpio and its lord Mars is

strong but placed in the 12th house of loss. Venus is also the 6th lord in this

case occupying the Lagna.

>

> Coming to the Navamsha the trend continues. 7th lord Me from Rashi has gone to

the 12th house in the Navamsha. 7th lord of Navamsha is debilitated. Navamsha

lagna lord Saturn has gone to the 8th house with Sun. Venus, karaka for this

chart, is in the 2nd house aspected once again by this Saturn/Sun combination.

Mars also aspects Venus from scorpio (11th house).

>

> Whenever second house in Navamsha is influenced by Mars and Venus, there is

great possibility for more than one romantic connection. With the added

influence of Saturn and Sun it indicates separation.

>

> The final piece is transit. During your marriage period Saturn was transiting

the sign of Cancer. From this position he was aspecting your 7th house and 2nd

house. Saturn aspect was particularly vicious because (according the software I

use) the 5th house has only 19 bindus and Saturn provides Zero. So this set up

an unfortunate beginning to the event.

>

> Now finally coming to the positives. Your chart has many strengths. So please

dont just focus on this failed marriage. Jupiter the 10th lord is smack in the

middle of Cancer, in the 5th house, Exalted. It is true that his dispositor is

debilitated that knocks his strength back a bit. But neverthless he also

influences his dispositor Moon with his 5th aspect. So now you see the same

principle of a planet influencing by aspect its own dispositor is once again

happening, but this time to your benifit.

>

> So Sanghamitra Ji, Jupiter is your friend. He is your Lagna lord and 10th

lord. He is the ultimate benific. He represents Guru, teacher, higher learning

and also a counsellor. He does not represent an astrologer (unless the

astrologer is also a good counsellor). Especially since he influences your Moon

(emotions) I urge you to seek counselling help from a good marriage counsellor

for deep rooted issues which may have caused the problems. Because if you dont

deal with those issues, you will repeat this pattern again in the future.

>

> In case you are interested as a student of Jyotish it is also note worthy that

Moon is in Anuradha Nakshatra, Sun is in Mrigashirisha, Venus is in Krittika.

All these Nakshatras in one way or the other are associated with stories of more

than one relationship (inside or outside a committed relationship). Your

discrimination is strong (since Mercury is strong). However since he is in

Arudra, you can use that to create fundemental changes in your environment so

your life can be much more pleasant in the future. I hope you will take it

seriously and seek the necessary help to move forward. If you do a bright future

awaits you.

>

> Good Luck.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitra

> jyotish-vidya

> Friday, June 12, 2009 9:40:43 PM

> Hi

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi all,

>

> Please find my horoscope details. I am the New Member of this group. I heard a

lot about this group. I am running very complicated period of life. I got

married in Apr 2006 & now Divorced. Can anybody analyse my horoscope & predict

my future.

>

> My Date of Brth is 10th June 1979,

> Birth City - Sundargargh, Orissa.

> Birth Time - 1:33 AM

>

> Thanks & Regards

> Sanghamitra Sahu

>

> ________________________________

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

Which Ayanamsha are you using? Just curious....

Secondly, I get Pisces rising 14 deg 19 minutes. Moon with 16:08 in Scorpio. If

this chart is to be considered then the planets in finer divisionals even in D-9

will change.

It seems you are using the aspects of Rahu too.

Anyways, you have the knack of proceeding in a chart systamatically....all the

best...

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

jyotish-vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Mr Sanghamitra Sahu,

>

> Sorry to hear about your predicament. Divorce is a devastating event, no

matter when it happens. I sincerely hope you proactively act to heal from this

and move forward. Towards the end of the email I suggest using the charts which

action might benifit you the most. Also please understand that for full analysis

you need to contact a professional astrologer. While I am quite confident on the

points I mention below, I am still a student  and this is my hobby and not a

professional astrologer. That being said, let us look at the what your chart

gives us.

>

> Your chart has Pisces rising at about 22 deg 41'. Your marriage happened in

Apr 2006 when you were running your Venus-Venus-Jupiter dasha.

Guest guest

PS:

Well, there could be a possibility the coordinates which I used were wrong,

please provide me with the coordinates....

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

jyotish-vidya , " ravindramani " <ravindramani wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj,

>

> Which Ayanamsha are you using? Just curious....

>

> Secondly, I get Pisces rising 14 deg 19 minutes. Moon with 16:08 in Scorpio.

If this chart is to be considered then the planets in finer divisionals even in

D-9 will change.

>

> It seems you are using the aspects of Rahu too.

>

> Anyways, you have the knack of proceeding in a chart systamatically....all the

best...

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,

I am using the JHora Version 7:02

Natal Chart

June 10, 1979Time: 1:33:00 amTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 84 E 02' 00", 22 N 07' 00" Sundargarh, India

Lahari Ayanamsha

I asked my friend who has Shri Jyoti Star to confirm and he also has the same data:

Asc: 22deg 42 in Pisces, Moon: 16 deg 8 in Scorpio.

Regarding Rahu, I am not using Rahu's aspect directly. Since Rahu is conjunct Saturn, all planets aspected by Saturn will in turn get a Rahuvian amplification (as per my teachers). Hence I consider Saturn's aspect to be a combined Rahu/Saturn influence. In absence of being conjunct with any planet, I have been taught to use Rahu's 5,7,9 aspect ONLY in cases where he influences his dispositor and ONLY for relationship purposes (dispositor needs to be lord of 7th or in the 7th house).

This way of looking at things comes from my teachers who learnt it from Seshadri Iyer's students. I understand this is controversial subject in Jyotish and respect every ones opinion to the contrary. However even I use it very judicially and almost never make a judgement based on this one factor alone. But I can honestly say that I have found in my experience that when it comes to marital harmony, Rahu influencing its dispositor (which is 7L or in 7H) creats havoc most of the time.

Please let me know if I can help resolve the ascendant degree issue. Thank you for your compliments regarding systematic analysis.

Regards,

-Manoj

ravindramani <ravindramanijyotish-vidya Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 11:03:23 PM Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

Dear Manoj, Which Ayanamsha are you using? Just curious....Secondly, I get Pisces rising 14 deg 19 minutes. Moon with 16:08 in Scorpio. If this chart is to be considered then the planets in finer divisionals even in D-9 will change. It seems you are using the aspects of Rahu too. Anyways, you have the knack of proceeding in a chart systamatically. ...all the best...Regards, C.S. Ravindramani. jyotish-vidya, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr Sanghamitra Sahu,> > Sorry to hear about your predicament. Divorce is a devastating event, no matter when it happens. I sincerely hope you proactively act to heal from this and move forward. Towards the end of the email I suggest using the charts which action

might benifit you the most. Also please understand that for full analysis you need to contact a professional astrologer. While I am quite confident on the points I mention below, I am still a student and this is my hobby and not a professional astrologer. That being said, let us look at the what your chart gives us.> > Your chart has Pisces rising at about 22 deg 41'. Your marriage happened in Apr 2006 when you were running your Venus-Venus- Jupiter dasha.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

I solved the issue of Asc. Ascendant is rising 22:42 (rounded off). I entered

wrong coordinates. Thanks for your response.

As a cursory glance, the chart has more in its bosom than as it reveals. It is a

very interesting chart for a student and needs a careful study. So far as the

conjunction of Rahu and Saturn in this chart is concerned, I have no issues

Saturn and Rahu possess the element of separation. So is the case with Sun. Sun

does possess the element of separtion. He is with Venus the karaka for 7th

house. Saturn is the 12th lord, simply because of that lordship, he attains the

element seperation. He aspects both the Sun Venus that is not at all desirable.

From the Venus, in the 4th house of happiness of marriage, the presence of Rahu

and Saturn is deterimental. The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw its

aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable. Here you have to take the

Venus as the 6th lord only. Jupiter acts as the 8th lord. The presence of

powerful malefics in 12th from Venus is not desirable for bed pleasures.

In this chart the problem lies in twelfth house of bed pleasures ....I think the

role of parents in marital discard also cannot be ruled out.

In my view, Mercury the 7th lord has no affliction. He is comfortably placed.

He moved from his house to a kendra from lagna and from his house to the 10th

house again a kendra. In a way, it indicates, multiple marriages. He is

surrounded by two powerful benefics. (Venus in its own house, Jupiter exalted).

He is in the constellation of Rahu... but.... I have to study more this planet

in this chart....

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,

I agree with your thoughts, even with strength of Mercury. However, I have noticed strong or weak placement of 7th lord in Gemini puts emphasis on verbal communication in relationships. Mercury is not the best planet for relationship (due his illegitimate birth history) and he is not the best planet for sexuality either. So even when well placed in Gemini, he can cause issues with verbal communication interfering with intimacy. Seing the affliction on the 12th house matters, it was just a matter of connecting the two. Further he is in Arudra. Arudra nakshatra has great transformative potential but invariably such potential comes from sudden and drastic transformative events and more often very unpleasant events.

It can also be seen that Me is in the 1st drekkanna of Gemini. Here is what Varahamira has to say about that. " A beautiful woman who has reached puberty, loves needle work, adorned with ornaments and is lustful but does not have any children. She is shown with her hands raised in protest". As you can see a sense of "not getting what one deserves" even though one has every thing is the theme of this dkrekkana. It also has the theme of disappointment in intimate relationships.

Thanks for your thoughts.

-Manoj

ravindramani <ravindramanijyotish-vidya Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 2:19:37 AM Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

Dear Manoj,I solved the issue of Asc. Ascendant is rising 22:42 (rounded off). I entered wrong coordinates. Thanks for your response. As a cursory glance, the chart has more in its bosom than as it reveals. It is a very interesting chart for a student and needs a careful study. So far as the conjunction of Rahu and Saturn in this chart is concerned, I have no issues Saturn and Rahu possess the element of separation. So is the case with Sun. Sun does possess the element of separtion. He is with Venus the karaka for 7th house. Saturn is the 12th lord, simply because of that lordship, he attains the element seperation. He aspects both the Sun Venus that is not at all desirable. From the Venus, in the 4th house of happiness of marriage, the presence of Rahu and Saturn is deterimental. The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw its aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable. Here you have to take the Venus as the 6th

lord only. Jupiter acts as the 8th lord. The presence of powerful malefics in 12th from Venus is not desirable for bed pleasures. In this chart the problem lies in twelfth house of bed pleasures ....I think the role of parents in marital discard also cannot be ruled out. In my view, Mercury the 7th lord has no affliction. He is comfortably placed. He moved from his house to a kendra from lagna and from his house to the 10th house again a kendra. In a way, it indicates, multiple marriages. He is surrounded by two powerful benefics. (Venus in its own house, Jupiter exalted). He is in the constellation of Rahu... but.... I have to study more this planet in this chart....Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

Guest guest

Hi All,

Thanks everybody for analysing my horroscope. Can anybody please predict something about my future. I am really worried about my future. One more modification is i am not Mr Sanghamitra, I am Mrs Sanghamitra.

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra sahu--- On Mon, 15/6/09, ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

ravindramani <ravindramani Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidya Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 6:19 AM

PS:Well, there could be a possibility the coordinates which I used were wrong, please provide me with the coordinates. ...Regards, C.S. Ravindramanijyotish-vidya, "ravindramani" <ravindramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Manoj, > > Which Ayanamsha are you using? Just curious....> > Secondly, I get Pisces rising 14 deg 19 minutes.. Moon with 16:08 in Scorpio. If this chart is to be considered then the planets in finer divisionals even in D-9 will change. > > It seems you are using the aspects of Rahu too. > > Anyways, you have the knack of proceeding in a chart systamatically. ...all the best...> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani. > > >

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Hi all,

I am planning to purchase one house now. Can anybody suggest me whether this is the best time to purchase the house or not.

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra Sahu--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitra wrote:

Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitraRe: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 5:15 AM

Hi All,

Thanks everybody for analysing my horroscope. Can anybody please predict something about my future. I am really worried about my future. One more modification is i am not Mr Sanghamitra, I am Mrs Sanghamitra.

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra sahu--- On Mon, 15/6/09, ravindramani <ravindramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

ravindramani <ravindramani@ gmail.com> Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidyaMonday, 15 June, 2009, 6:19 AM

PS:Well, there could be a possibility the coordinates which I used were wrong, please provide me with the coordinates. ...Regards, C.S. Ravindramanijyotish-vidya, "ravindramani" <ravindramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Manoj, > > Which Ayanamsha are you using? Just curious....> > Secondly, I get Pisces rising 14 deg 19 minutes.. Moon with 16:08 in Scorpio. If this chart is to be considered then the planets in finer divisionals even in D-9 will change.. > > It seems you are using the aspects of Rahu too. > > Anyways, you have the knack of proceeding in a chart systamatically. ...all the best...> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani. > > >

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani ji and Manoj ji,

Many thanks to both your analyses ....educative, methodical and interesting.

I wish the owner of the chart would post her feedback on this so that we could

learn more from contribution here.

blessings,

Renu

jyotish-vidya , " ravindramani " <ravindramani wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj,

>

> I solved the issue of Asc. Ascendant is rising 22:42 (rounded off). I

entered wrong coordinates. Thanks for your response.

>

> As a cursory glance, the chart has more in its bosom than as it reveals. It is

a very interesting chart for a student and needs a careful study. So far as the

conjunction of Rahu and Saturn in this chart is concerned, I have no issues

Saturn and Rahu possess the element of separation. So is the case with Sun. Sun

does possess the element of separtion. He is with Venus the karaka for 7th

house. Saturn is the 12th lord, simply because of that lordship, he attains the

element seperation. He aspects both the Sun Venus that is not at all desirable.

>

> From the Venus, in the 4th house of happiness of marriage, the presence of

Rahu and Saturn is deterimental. The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw

its aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable. Here you have to take

the Venus as the 6th lord only. Jupiter acts as the 8th lord. The presence of

powerful malefics in 12th from Venus is not desirable for bed pleasures.

>

> In this chart the problem lies in twelfth house of bed pleasures ....I think

the role of parents in marital discard also cannot be ruled out.

>

> In my view, Mercury the 7th lord has no affliction. He is comfortably placed.

He moved from his house to a kendra from lagna and from his house to the 10th

house again a kendra. In a way, it indicates, multiple marriages. He is

surrounded by two powerful benefics. (Venus in its own house, Jupiter exalted).

He is in the constellation of Rahu... but.... I have to study more this planet

in this chart....

>

>

> Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

>

Guest guest

Hi Mrs Sanghamitra,

Sorry for the gender error. Your clarification is very important. Now it is even more clear since from the Jupiter as lagna, lagna lord Moon is deb in 5th house and 7th lord Sa in with Ra in the 12th house. Further Saturn's aspect on Venus is now the 8th lord aspecting the Mahadasha lord and Karaka for love. Saturn's transit on Cancer becomes even more significant.

Regarding your purchase of a house, in general your chart looks quite good for houses. Mercury is well placed in his own sign in the 4th house as the 4th lord, flanked by benifics. Mars the karaka for lands is well placed in his own house in the 2nd. Venus the karaka for houses (as per Phaladeepika) is also well placed in the 3rd house (despite aspect of Sat it is still ok for this purpose). (This may seem like double talk since I explained affliction to Venus in my previous email. However in Jyotish living things and non-living things have to be treated separately).

In the Chathurthamsha chart Me (ruler of 4th house of Rashi) is well placed in Virgo. Lagna lord of D-4 Jupiter is well placed in 11th house. Again Mars and Venus (dual karakas for Land and houses) are well placed in 2nd house and 6th house (but vargottama and in own house).

Overall your luck with houses and landed property is excellent. The only question is do you purchase your house now. Currently you are running Ve-Mo. We have already discussed the status of both these planets. Moon is in deb in Rashi and Navamsha. However it is exalted in Chathurthamsha (D-4). It is also the 8th lord in the 6th house in D-4. It is also conjunct Venus who is in Vargotamsha postion. This indicates to me that there is a chance that you will be successful in your attempt to purchase a propoerty but there may be some obstacles to be overcome (these obstacles might be emotional or actual physical obstacles). Your next Antar dasha would be Mars which would start March 2010. So if you were to pursue purchasing a property my guess is it would be more successfully after March 2010. So please proceed with caution until then.

I am not experienced in doing Prashna chart analysis so if some one in the group is interested in taking up Mrs.Sanghamitra query up for prashna that would give an additonal insight.

Finally Mrs Sanghamitra astrological analysis is a two way street. Usually the astrologer makes a prediction and asks questions about the past and then proceeds to talk about the future based on feedback. There are so many factors, so many angles and so many things to consider. What I have written down here is only a subset of the factors being considered. Such a two way detailed analysis is best done using a professional consultation with a professional astrologer. If you visit the home page Mrs Wendy has created, you can find names of professional astrologers. I urge you to avail of one of their (or any other trusted astrologer's) services for more detailed analysis on delicate situations.

As a final note please remember there is nothing that a strong mind, hard work and the Grace of God cannot overcome. Where an astrologers prediction ends, God's grace begins.

Good luck. I hope you will give us some feed back on what has been written so far.. I am still learning and will help me to hone my predicting skills.

Best Regards,

-Manoj

Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitrajyotish-vidya Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:45:32 AMRe: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

Hi all,

I am planning to purchase one house now. Can anybody suggest me whether this is the best time to purchase the house or not.

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra Sahu--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitra@ ymail..com>Re: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidyaTuesday, 16 June, 2009, 5:15 AM

Hi All,

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra sahu--- On Mon, 15/6/09, ravindramani <ravindramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

ravindramani <ravindramani@ gmail.com> Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidyaMonday, 15 June, 2009, 6:19 AM

PS:Well, there could be a possibility the coordinates which I used were wrong, please provide me with the coordinates. ...Regards, C.S. Ravindramanijyotish-vidya, "ravindramani" <ravindramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Manoj, > > Which Ayanamsha are you using? Just curious....> > Secondly, I get Pisces rising 14 deg 19 minutes.. Moon with 16:08 in Scorpio. If this chart is to be considered then the planets in finer divisionals even in D-9 will change.. > > It seems you are using the aspects of Rahu too. > > Anyways, you have the knack of proceeding in a chart systamatically. ...all the best...> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani. > > >

Guest guest

The analysis is excelent. But the only problem is as i dont have any idea about astrology its difficult for me to understand all the astrological terms here. I need only one favor from you. I am worried about only my future. Can anybody please give some analysis about my future life like whether any chance of Reconcillation or any chance of Family life in my horoscope..

I will be greatful if i will be getting any reply.

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra--- On Wed, 17/6/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidyaDate: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 2:51 AM

Dear Ravindramani ji and Manoj ji,Many thanks to both your analyses ....educative, methodical and interesting. I wish the owner of the chart would post her feedback on this so that we could learn more from contribution here.blessings,Renujyotish-vidya, "ravindramani" <ravindramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Manoj,> > I solved the issue of Asc. Ascendant is rising 22:42 (rounded off). I entered wrong coordinates. Thanks for your response. > > As a cursory glance, the chart has more in its bosom than as it reveals. It is a very interesting chart for a student and needs a careful study. So far as the conjunction of Rahu and Saturn in this chart is concerned, I have no issues Saturn

and Rahu possess the element of separation. So is the case with Sun. Sun does possess the element of separtion. He is with Venus the karaka for 7th house. Saturn is the 12th lord, simply because of that lordship, he attains the element seperation. He aspects both the Sun Venus that is not at all desirable. > > From the Venus, in the 4th house of happiness of marriage, the presence of Rahu and Saturn is deterimental. The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw its aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable. Here you have to take the Venus as the 6th lord only. Jupiter acts as the 8th lord. The presence of powerful malefics in 12th from Venus is not desirable for bed pleasures. > > In this chart the problem lies in twelfth house of bed pleasures ....I think the role of parents in marital discard also cannot be ruled out. > > In my view, Mercury the 7th lord has no affliction. He is comfortably placed.

He moved from his house to a kendra from lagna and from his house to the 10th house again a kendra. In a way, it indicates, multiple marriages. He is surrounded by two powerful benefics. (Venus in its own house, Jupiter exalted). He is in the constellation of Rahu... but.... I have to study more this planet in this chart....> > > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Sanghamitra Ji,

There is a possibility of a happy future. To go in to more detail please contact a good astrologer in you home town for a one on one discussion. This matter is very delicate and private for a group discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitrajyotish-vidya Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:23:57 AMRe: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

The analysis is excelent. But the only problem is as i dont have any idea about astrology its difficult for me to understand all the astrological terms here. I need only one favor from you. I am worried about only my future. Can anybody please give some analysis about my future life like whether any chance of Reconcillation or any chance of Family life in my horoscope..

Thanks & Regards

Sanghamitra--- On Wed, 17/6/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidya@ . .comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 2:51 AM

Dear Ravindramani ji and Manoj ji,Many thanks to both your analyses ....educative, methodical and interesting. I wish the owner of the chart would post her feedback on this so that we could learn more from contribution here.blessings,Renujyotish-vidya, "ravindramani" <ravindramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Manoj,> > I solved the issue of Asc. Ascendant is rising 22:42 (rounded off). I entered wrong coordinates. Thanks for your response. > > As a cursory glance, the chart has more in its bosom than as it reveals. It is a very interesting chart for a student and needs a careful study. So far as the conjunction of Rahu and Saturn in this chart is concerned, I have no issues Saturn and Rahu possess the element of separation. So is

the case with Sun. Sun does possess the element of separtion. He is with Venus the karaka for 7th house. Saturn is the 12th lord, simply because of that lordship, he attains the element seperation. He aspects both the Sun Venus that is not at all desirable. > > From the Venus, in the 4th house of happiness of marriage, the presence of Rahu and Saturn is deterimental. The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw its aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable. Here you have to take the Venus as the 6th lord only. Jupiter acts as the 8th lord. The presence of powerful malefics in 12th from Venus is not desirable for bed pleasures. > > In this chart the problem lies in twelfth house of bed pleasures ....I think the role of parents in marital discard also cannot be ruled out. > > In my view, Mercury the 7th lord has no affliction. He is comfortably placed. He moved from his house to a kendra from lagna and

from his house to the 10th house again a kendra. In a way, it indicates, multiple marriages. He is surrounded by two powerful benefics. (Venus in its own house, Jupiter exalted). He is in the constellation of Rahu... but.... I have to study more this planet in this chart....> > > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani>

Guest guest

Sir,

The discussion that vered around"The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw its aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable." is very interesting.

Aspect of sun being 7th and and when saturn in 12th with rahu too joins the results have to be certainly malefic.The native experiences difficulties in maintaining relationship with spouse.Nenus as Karak for wife will be under strain.

vrkrishnan

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidya Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 8:07 AM

Dear Sanghamitra Ji,

There is a possibility of a happy future. To go in to more detail please contact a good astrologer in you home town for a one on one discussion. This matter is very delicate and private for a group discussion.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitra@ ymail.com>jyotish-vidyaMonday, June 22, 2009 4:23:57 AMRe: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

Thanks & Regards

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidya@ . .comWednesday, 17 June, 2009, 2:51 AM

Dear Ravindramani ji and Manoj ji,Many thanks to both your analyses ....educative, methodical and interesting. I wish the owner of the chart would post her feedback on this so that we could learn more from contribution here.blessings,Renujyotish-vidya, "ravindramani" <ravindramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Manoj,> > I solved the issue of Asc. Ascendant is rising 22:42 (rounded off). I entered wrong coordinates. Thanks for your response. > > As a cursory glance, the chart has more in its bosom than as it reveals. It is a very interesting chart for a student and needs a careful study. So far as the conjunction of Rahu and Saturn in this chart is concerned, I have no issues Saturn and Rahu possess the element of separation. So is

the case with Sun. Sun does possess the element of separtion. He is with Venus the karaka for 7th house. Saturn is the 12th lord, simply because of that lordship, he attains the element seperation. He aspects both the Sun Venus that is not at all desirable. > > From the Venus, in the 4th house of happiness of marriage, the presence of Rahu and Saturn is deterimental. The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw its aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable. Here you have to take the Venus as the 6th lord only. Jupiter acts as the 8th lord. The presence of powerful malefics in 12th from Venus is not desirable for bed pleasures. > > In this chart the problem lies in twelfth house of bed pleasures ....I think the role of parents in marital discard also cannot be ruled out. > > In my view, Mercury the 7th lord has no affliction. He is comfortably placed. He moved from his house to a kendra from lagna and

from his house to the 10th house again a kendra. In a way, it indicates, multiple marriages. He is surrounded by two powerful benefics. (Venus in its own house, Jupiter exalted). He is in the constellation of Rahu... but.... I have to study more this planet in this chart....> > > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Krishnan,

I agree that Ms Sanghamitra Ji's relationship karma is strained. Hence she has already undergone separation. But as well all know there is always light at the end of the tunnel and hence I have suggested one on one with an astrologer of her choice to pursue relevant remedies etc to ensure a better possibility for future.

Regards,

-Manoj

vattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 5:39:44 AMRe: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

Sir,

The discussion that vered around"The dispositor of the said planets Sun throw its aspect on 7th, this makes the situation very pitiable." is very interesting.

Aspect of sun being 7th and and when saturn in 12th with rahu too joins the results have to be certainly malefic.The native experiences difficulties in maintaining relationship with spouse.Nenus as Karak for wife will be under strain.

vrkrishnan

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitrajyotish-vidyaMonday, June 22, 2009, 8:07 AM

Dear Sanghamitra Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Sanghamitra Sahu <sahu.sanghamitra@ ymail.com>jyotish-vidyaMonday, June 22, 2009 4:23:57 AMRe: Re: Hi : Mr Sanghamitra

Thanks & Regards