THE PLANETS ARE OF SUPPRTIVE NATURE FOR COMPLETION OF STUDIES AND THEIR AFTER

WILL HE GET GOOD JOB IN GOOD COMPANY?

YOUR COOPERATION IS WELCOME ANT IT WILL HELP ME TO PERDICT FOR JOB, IF ANYBODY

ASK FOR IT TO ME.

SUBHASH MIGLANI

Guest guest

Dear Subhas Ji,

Thank you for your kind compliments.

Let me explain the situation with an anology. If jyotish is a 101 floor building, I consider my skills at the 20th floor. I have a long way to climb.. But what I do well is to analyze things methodically and staying within the boundaries of my knowlege imparted by my teachers. Because I am not a professional astrologer it takes me a long time to analyze a chart. Much longer that it would take some one who has analyzed thousands of charts (like many Good experienced astrologers). The personal difficulties and struggles in my life dont allow me that time. I only have time to analyze one chart once a while. I aplologize for not being able to honor your request. But there are much more qualified astrologers on this group who will hopefully have time to do the same.

Kind Regards,

-Manoj

subhashmiglani <subhashmiglanijyotish-vidya Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 11:30:07 PM ANALYSES & PERDICTION OF MRS SANGHAMITA HOROSCOPE

MR. MANOJ,HELLO,I AM VERY MUCH IMPRESSED WITH THE ANALYSES OF HOROSCOPE OF MRS. SANGHAMITRA AND I LEARN THE LOT OF IT, NOW YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ANALYSE A HOROSCOPE FOR JOB & SERVICE OF MY SON WHOSE DATE OF BIRTH IS 03.06.1988, TIME 1.35 AM. PLACE OF BIRTH JALANDHAR (PUNJAB). KINDLY ANALYSE ALL PLANETS STATUS & EFFECTS WHETHER THE PLANETS ARE OF SUPPRTIVE NATURE FOR COMPLETION OF STUDIES AND THEIR AFTER WILL HE GET GOOD JOB IN GOOD COMPANY?YOUR COOPERATION IS WELCOME ANT IT WILL HELP ME TO PERDICT FOR JOB, IF ANYBODY ASK FOR IT TO ME.SUBHASH MIGLANI

Guest guest

MR. MANOJ,

NAMASKAR,

WELL, YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO CONSIDER MY REQUEST, I SHALL TRY TO LEARN FROM THE MAILS, DISCUSSION ON PERDICTION FROM THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS I AM SITTING AT IST FLOOR AND EXPECTS SOMEWHAT AND LOOKING UP TO GAIN SOMETHING FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU SITTING AT HIGHER FLOORS. THANKS--- On Wed, 17/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: ANALYSES & PERDICTION OF MRS SANGHAMITA HOROSCOPEjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 10:34 AM

Dear Subhas Ji,

Thank you for your kind compliments.

Let me explain the situation with an anology. If jyotish is a 101 floor building, I consider my skills at the 20th floor. I have a long way to climb.. But what I do well is to analyze things methodically and staying within the boundaries of my knowlege imparted by my teachers. Because I am not a professional astrologer it takes me a long time to analyze a chart. Much longer that it would take some one who has analyzed thousands of charts (like many Good experienced astrologers) . The personal difficulties and struggles in my life dont allow me that time. I only have time to analyze one chart once a while. I aplologize for not being able to honor your request. But there are much more qualified astrologers on this group who will hopefully have time to do the same.

Kind Regards,

-Manoj

subhashmiglani <subhashmiglani@ .co. in>jyotish-vidyaMonday, June 15, 2009 11:30:07 PM ANALYSES & PERDICTION OF MRS SANGHAMITA HOROSCOPE

MR. MANOJ,HELLO,I AM VERY MUCH IMPRESSED WITH THE ANALYSES OF HOROSCOPE OF MRS. SANGHAMITRA AND I LEARN THE LOT OF IT, NOW YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ANALYSE A HOROSCOPE FOR JOB & SERVICE OF MY SON WHOSE DATE OF BIRTH IS 03.06.1988, TIME 1.35 AM. PLACE OF BIRTH JALANDHAR (PUNJAB). KINDLY ANALYSE ALL PLANETS STATUS & EFFECTS WHETHER THE PLANETS ARE OF SUPPRTIVE NATURE FOR COMPLETION OF STUDIES AND THEIR AFTER WILL HE GET GOOD JOB IN GOOD COMPANY?YOUR COOPERATION IS WELCOME ANT IT WILL HELP ME TO PERDICT FOR JOB, IF ANYBODY ASK FOR IT TO ME.SUBHASH MIGLANI

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET