IndiaDivine.org

job fear

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jyotish gurus,

I'm having fear that people are doing conspiracy against me at the job front. I'm worried about my future. Can someone please have a look at my horoscope and guide, what the problem is ? Since i've sun in lagna, as per shastihayini dasa, will the current Ven-Rahu period make me deviod of the job or lots of troubles? What can i do to come out of this sitaution.

birth data: 18/07/1968; 8:05 am, 70'E04 / 22'N28

thank you.

tarun

Guest guest

Dear Tarun,

Sun in lagna suggests that you need to keep low for sometime and move with all giving no room for misinformation and conspiracy.

Since you are upright and running dasa of venus_Rahu,possibly some wrong communication made by you causes the present situation.Just keep reciting adityahridayam and believe in your openeness.Cutshort diplomace and be frank

vrkrishnan--- On Sun, 7/5/09, tarun <pen_1232000 wrote:

tarun <pen_1232000 job fearjyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 3:07 AM

Dear Jyotish gurus,

I'm having fear that people are doing conspiracy against me at the job front. I'm worried about my future. Can someone please have a look at my horoscope and guide, what the problem is ? Since i've sun in lagna, as per shastihayini dasa, will the current Ven-Rahu period make me deviod of the job or lots of troubles? What can i do to come out of this sitaution.

thank you.

tarun

Guest guest

Dear VR KrishnanJi,I am trying to interpret your email but having trouble. Sun is in Lagna with friendly moon, so how does it suggest "keeping low for sometime". Also per my dasa calculations, the native is running Mars-Sat dasa till Sept. 2009 followed by Mars-Mercury dasa. So I don't understand how we are saying Venus-Rahu dasa? I have used following data:Natal Chart July 18, 1968Time: 8:05:00 amTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 70 E 04' 00", 22 N 28' 00" , IndiaI am also attaching the chart

which the software has casted (please see the attachment).Now X houes lord, Mars, is posited in XII with not so friendly Mercury, so I can understand issues pertainaining to communication. But since X house is aspected by Jupiter, a good job is indicated. Presence of Saturn in X house during Saturn antardasa should bring about favourable chages to the job though. Would you agree? Jupiter is also aspecting its own VI house, so that should diminish the possibilities of "conspiracy"In D-10 again, Ju is aspecting X house along with Mars. Sa is posited in VI house, so again, victory over enemies.Looking at the transits (for July 5) X house lord, Mars, is in XI house which could be troubling a bit along with Retro Jupiter in VIII house. But I am not able to understand any "conspiracy" elements still.Can you please provide your analysis? I am just a

beginner, so I am sure I am overlooking finer points of the analysis - but I am perpetually willing to learn.Kind regards,Anshoomvattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 7:16:57 AMRe: job fear

Dear Tarun,

Sun in lagna suggests that you need to keep low for sometime and move with all giving no room for misinformation and conspiracy.

Since you are upright and running dasa of venus_Rahu,possibly some wrong communication made by you causes the present situation.Just keep reciting adityahridayam and believe in your openeness.Cutshort diplomace and be frank

vrkrishnan--- On Sun, 7/5/09, tarun <pen_1232000@ > wrote:

tarun <pen_1232000@ > job fearjyotish-vidyaSunday, July 5, 2009, 3:07 AM

Dear Jyotish gurus,

thank you.

tarun

Guest guest

Dear Anshoom ji,

Dispositor saturn happened to be lord of 7 & 11th houses is in a fiery sign and more in ketu asterism aswani.It is movable sign.where moon too in the company of saturn is in aswani 4th ruled by ketu.This configuration is certainly brings issues in employment and almost unaware.

In navmsa also 10th ruled by mars is in 4th ruled by venus in an enemical sign.Both sun and moon in 6th is signified by a water sign of cancer with benific jupiter aspecting 10th,12th and 2nd.As there happened to be mercury in 12th navamsa,the aspect of jupiter certainly benifitted the native as lord of 5th and 8th house in progressive chart.

In Gochara,jupiter in kumbha benifits the native by avoiding any haste decision bu virtue of aspect on 10th lord.

Initially when I chcked through hora and responded.dasamsa chart having ketu in lagna and dispositor mars in kumbha ruled by saturn.

For cancer lagna (moon as lord)yogakaraks,mars and jupiter are not well palced in progressive chart and lagna lord with saturn in 10th too in fiery sign.

jupiter as lord of 9th is in shadashtaka and also lord of 6th(ripu bhava0 is in Makha lorded by south node,not a very happy state.

best way to judge these combinations from divisional charts too before we infer about the likely indications.

vrkrishnan --- On Sun, 7/5/09, Anshoom Jain <anshoom wrote:

Anshoom Jain <anshoomRe: job fearjyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 10:22 AM

Dear VR KrishnanJi,

I am trying to interpret your email but having trouble. Sun is in Lagna with friendly moon, so how does it suggest "keeping low for sometime". Also per my dasa calculations, the native is running Mars-Sat dasa till Sept. 2009 followed by Mars-Mercury dasa. So I don't understand how we are saying Venus-Rahu dasa? I have used following data:

Natal Chart

July 18, 1968

Time: 8:05:00 am

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 70 E 04' 00", 22 N 28' 00"

, India

I am also attaching the chart which the software has casted (please see the attachment).

Now X houes lord, Mars, is posited in XII with not so friendly Mercury, so I can understand issues pertainaining to communication. But since X house is aspected by Jupiter, a good job is indicated. Presence of Saturn in X house during Saturn antardasa should bring about favourable chages to the job though. Would you agree?

Jupiter is also aspecting its own VI house, so that should diminish the possibilities of "conspiracy"

In D-10 again, Ju is aspecting X house along with Mars. Sa is posited in VI house, so again, victory over enemies.

Looking at the transits (for July 5) X house lord, Mars, is in XI house which could be troubling a bit along with Retro Jupiter in VIII house. But I am not able to understand any "conspiracy" elements still.

Can you please provide your analysis? I am just a beginner, so I am sure I am overlooking finer points of the analysis - but I am perpetually willing to learn.

Kind regards,

Anshoom

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaSunday, July 5, 2009 7:16:57 AMRe: job fear

Dear Tarun,

Dear Jyotish gurus,

thank you.

tarun

Guest guest

Krishnanji,Can you help me understand how to calculate and interpret Gochara? I always start with basic natal chart with ascendant, then correlate it with Moon ascendant, then follow to D-10 and D-9 (for job). I generally look for planetary streangths and how they are posited. Then I look for transit and dasa and see which planet is likely to exert influence and look for bhava in the natal chart and draw conclusion. Based on your explanation, looks like we need to do more. Can you elaborate on your approach?Thanks and regards,Anshoom vattem krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 12:39:19 PMRe: job fear

Dear Anshoom ji,

Dispositor saturn happened to be lord of 7 & 11th houses is in a fiery sign and more in ketu asterism aswani.It is movable sign.where moon too in the company of saturn is in aswani 4th ruled by ketu.This configuration is certainly brings issues in employment and almost unaware.

In navmsa also 10th ruled by mars is in 4th ruled by venus in an enemical sign.Both sun and moon in 6th is signified by a water sign of cancer with benific jupiter aspecting 10th,12th and 2nd.As there happened to be mercury in 12th navamsa,the aspect of jupiter certainly benifitted the native as lord of 5th and 8th house in progressive chart.

In Gochara,jupiter in kumbha benifits the native by avoiding any haste decision bu virtue of aspect on 10th lord.

Initially when I chcked through hora and responded.dasamsa chart having ketu in lagna and dispositor mars in kumbha ruled by saturn.

For cancer lagna (moon as lord)yogakaraks, mars and jupiter are not well palced in progressive chart and lagna lord with saturn in 10th too in fiery sign.

jupiter as lord of 9th is in shadashtaka and also lord of 6th(ripu bhava0 is in Makha lorded by south node,not a very happy state.

best way to judge these combinations from divisional charts too before we infer about the likely indications.

vrkrishnan --- On Sun, 7/5/09, Anshoom Jain <anshoom > wrote:

Anshoom Jain <anshoom >Re: job fearjyotish-vidyaSunday, July 5, 2009, 10:22 AM

Dear VR KrishnanJi,

I am trying to interpret your email but having trouble. Sun is in Lagna with friendly moon, so how does it suggest "keeping low for sometime". Also per my dasa calculations, the native is running Mars-Sat dasa till Sept. 2009 followed by Mars-Mercury dasa. So I don't understand how we are saying Venus-Rahu dasa? I have used following data:

Natal Chart

July 18, 1968

Time: 8:05:00 am

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 70 E 04' 00", 22 N 28' 00"

, India

I am also attaching the chart which the software has casted (please see the attachment).

Now X houes lord, Mars, is posited in XII with not so friendly Mercury, so I can understand issues pertainaining to communication. But since X house is aspected by Jupiter, a good job is indicated. Presence of Saturn in X house during Saturn antardasa should bring about favourable chages to the job though. Would you agree?

Jupiter is also aspecting its own VI house, so that should diminish the possibilities of "conspiracy"

In D-10 again, Ju is aspecting X house along with Mars. Sa is posited in VI house, so again, victory over enemies.

Looking at the transits (for July 5) X house lord, Mars, is in XI house which could be troubling a bit along with Retro Jupiter in VIII house. But I am not able to understand any "conspiracy" elements still.

Can you please provide your analysis? I am just a beginner, so I am sure I am overlooking finer points of the analysis - but I am perpetually willing to learn.

Kind regards,

Anshoom

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaSunday, July 5, 2009 7:16:57 AMRe: job fear

Dear Tarun,

Dear Jyotish gurus,

thank you.

tarun

Guest guest

Dear Vrkrishnanji,

What ever you have said seems correct. Thanks for your suggestions and will try them.

Is it true that sat will take very high and put down suddenly. I fear something like that might not happen. Is that due to the debiliated saturn in all of my charts (rasi, d9 and d10).?

Dear Anshumji,

you have asked abt dasa; since sun is in lagana i used shatihayni dasa and as per jhora this shows Ven-Rahu dasa. I'm not using vimsotri dasa. And as per my events in life also shastihayini dasa makes more sense.

Thank you.