IndiaDivine.org

Thieves - peace be with you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

May peace be with you ... as you say the only real treasure, worth having.

It is a strange world we live in, particularly in Kalyuga where people will

prey on the infirm and take advantage of anyone they can find.

However as the Lord himself has promised in the Gita, HE will return

to restablish dharma. Let us pray that it won't be long...

take care,

Sanjay

--- On Sun, 7/5/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Theives (Thieves)jyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 1:55 AM

Dear All,Thank you all for your heartfelt response :-)I've spelt "thieves" correctly in brackets (in header). Another thing Iseem to be struggling with these days is my spelling, sorry...Yes. it's been a bit of a shock to the system for sure. The loss of cashin my purse ($50.00 +) and the $500. from my husband's bank card willcause a little hardship, no doubt; but that we can recover from. Eventhough it was our pension money and all we had to live on for two weeks,it's still something we can recover from. The biggest loss, of course, isall the personal things, some of which can never be replaced. I wasthinking last night, when I couldn't sleep (blaming myself for mycarelessness), that this, in fact, is the 4th time I've fallen victim tothieves.But again, it's karma, and was sure to happen one way or the other. Ijust have to (now) put it out of my mind for my own

peace of mind...andthat's probably the greatest thing the thief stole...my peace of mind! Ihave to reclaim that!_______Dear Krishnan,///Did it haapeen on friday and the time also looks during the hora ofsukra.we also believe it was also bad time due to rahu kalam. for thievesto have gains.///I believe it was somewhere around 3:00PM give or take 15 mins or so (Sat4th July, Perth Australia). The police are investigating and there aresecurity cameras at the shopping centre.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___- "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya<jyotish-vidya >Saturday, July 04, 2009 11:31 PM TheivesDear Members,For the 3rd time in my life I've fallen victim to thieves. As we knowRahu is a significator for theft, robbery etc., and 8th house alsogoverns theft, robbery etc..Currently Antar & Pratyantar lord (Saturn) is transiting 8th whilstSookshmantar lord Rahu transits lagna in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun.Today, whilst out shopping, my purse was stolen from my handbag. Before Idiscovered the theft and reported it to the bank, the thief had alreadywithdrew $500. from my husband's bank. My husband, of course was not verypleased due to the fact that I'd also kept his pin number in mypurse...how stupid of me :-(Of course I've also lost a

lot of other important things drivers license,medicare card, pension card etc,etc., to name but a few. I couldn'tbelieve it when I discovered my purse was gone and wasted time retracingmy steps to see if I'd left it at one of the shops...giving the thiefplenty of time to withdraw the cash. What a horrible feeling it is tohave such personal things stolen from you like that :-(Greatest lesson learned...never keep bankcards and pin numbers in thesame place. Apparently the thief also tried to withdraw $500. from myaccount as well but I had insufficient funds so they were unsuccessfulthere.But you know, as with the other times, my inner voice was screaming at meto leave the shopping and go home; but as usual I didn't listen. I wasextremely tired and was practically dragging myself around thesupermarket. The first few items on my list were out of stock and eventhe Chemist was unable to fulfil a

prescription. My every instinct toldme this was not a favourable day and I should just go home, but Istubbornly refused to listen.Oh well, there's karma for you! It comes, it goes...as life itself does.Let the thief celebrate his good fortune (for now). He too has hiskarma...Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___---