Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Wendy ji , Ravindramani ji and other scholars ,

namaskar.

1 ] Can you pls tell me something about my spiriual aspects of my life as for

last few months i m becoming very spiritual and want to realise God, anything

about sadhna

2] as rahu is in my 7 th house so , can u pls tell me how will be my married

life as few say that rahu creates problems in married life and what type of girl

will i get or is there any sanyas yoga, any suggestions pls

21-7-1976

23:45

kangra(H.P.)

thanks very much

warm regards

rakesh

Guest guest

Dear Rakesh Ji,

I am neither a scholar nor one of the names you addressed but I can give some comments, for whatever it is worth. Please be a little more focussed. What do you hope to find out about your sadhana from the scholars here? By definition it is "your" sadhana, isn't it? It is unique to yourself and what path you are attracted to.

Also on one hand you want to know what type of girl you will get and on the other you want to know if you have "sanyas yoga". If you are so worried about Rahu in 7th denying you a wife then are you really ready for "sanyas".

Please think carefully about the aforementioned two points.

Even if you are not a student of astrology you may know about the Rahu/Ketu story, dont you? 7th house is the house of relationships and sexuality. Rahu indicates (amongst other things) insatiable desires. If you combine the meanings of the above two sentences, do you feel you may be ready for "Sanyas" ???

I have not made your chart so I am just assuming your comment about Rahu in 7th is true.

Regards.

-Manoj

rakesh.behal <rakesh.behaljyotish-vidya Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:05:43 AM pls suggest

Dear Wendy ji , Ravindramani ji and other scholars ,namaskar.1 ] Can you pls tell me something about my spiriual aspects of my life as for last few months i m becoming very spiritual and want to realise God, anything about sadhna2] as rahu is in my 7 th house so , can u pls tell me how will be my married life as few say that rahu creates problems in married life and what type of girl will i get or is there any sanyas yoga, any suggestions pls21-7-197623:45kangra(H.P.)thanks very muchwarm regardsrakesh