IndiaDivine.org

FAO PUJAY SHRI SHEEVANIji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sheevaniji,

Jai shree krishana.

many thanks for reply - yr comments are 100% right .

and that is true - will keep u inform of any further developments.

let me try to understand what u have taught us

- if any further guidance is needed than will put the

questions at late stage. regards pdk --- On Wed, 22/7/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote:

sheevani147 <sheevani147 Re: Surya Grahan on 22nd FAO PUJAY SHRI SHEEVANIjijyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, 22 July, 2009, 1:27 AM

Dear Ganeshji,Jai Shree Krishna.Firstly, please do not refer to me "pujay shri" because I am a very simple and ordinary person, and I feel uncomfortable with any titles.Looking at the transits for your chart today, Shanidev is in naidhana tara, and as Shanidev is the lord of Pushya nakshatra, it is best to be careful. Shanidev is transiting your lagna and is in 11th hse from moon which is good for gains,but personally you may lack motivation or feel lack of energy etc. On August 14th 2009, Shanidev will be in mitra(friendly) tara, so will be more auspicious.Current dasha is ketu-jupiter- venus. Jupiter(5L and 8L) is placed 11th from your ketu, which overall is good but you may find yourself spending more money on religious or good causes.(12 hse effects)Please do tell us of any effects you might observe in the next couple of months.warmest regardsSheevanijyotish-vidya, pdk kotak <ganeshji101@ ...> wrote:>> > Pujay shri Sheevani ji,> > jAI SHREE KRISHANA> > As regarding Janam Nakshatras are as follows:> Asc. Leo with Sun Magha[1] and mercury Purva-Phal[4] NeptuneMagha[ 4]> 2nd house Virgo with Mars Hasta[3] + ketu hasta [2]> 3rd house Moon chitra[3] + 4th house nil> 5th House Saturn Purvashadha[ 4]> 6th and 7th house nil > 8th House Rahu Uttarbhadra [4]> 9th +10 + 11 house nil.> 12th house Venus Aslesha[3] with Jupiter Pushya [4]> > Day Tuesday - Panchami [shukla]> DOB 18 AUGUST 1931> POB KARACHI> TOB 08-00 A.M. [NOW

IN PAKISTAN]> > Please note yr bare and minimum and simple is quite a lot for me > > lots of pranamas pdk> > --- On Tue, 21/7/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> > > sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>> Re: Surya Grahan on 22nd> jyotish-vidya> Tuesday, 21 July, 2009, 11:13 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ganeshji,> > Namaste.> > What you are asking is a very large area to cover, but it is a very basic and very important area to understanding the rashi and bhavas of the chart. I would suggest you read this from a good book giving all the basic concepts

of Bhava, rashi, nakshatras to grasp the background understanding of each of these areas.> > At best, I can only give the bare minimum, in a simplified way.> > In a chart there are 12 signs which are divided into 3 cycles of 4 bhavas,, 1-4, 5-8, 9-12. representing the rajo gunas, tamo gunas and satwa gunas. Further there is a theme running in this sequence, 1 being a dharma bhava, second an artha, third a kama and 4th is a moksha bhava. The same sequence carries on with the 5th being dharma again and the 9th also a dharma.(these form the trikonas of a chart)> > Within each cycle, there are 9 nakshatras with their own lordships, with the first nakshatra of Aries (ashwini) being lorded by ketu, then venus, sun , moon, mars, rahu, jupiter, shani and mercury.> > Each nakshatra has its own qualities and is further subdivied into 4 padas..> > Each bhava has 30 deg and each nakshatra is 13

deg 20 mins, so each bhava will have 2 and a quarter nakshatra, so essentially the nakshatras link one bhava to the next except where the cycle is completed. The first nakshatra in aries is ashwini lorded by ketu, and the first nakshatra of leo(magha) will be ketu again.> > Depending on your janam nakshatra, eg Bharani lorded by venus,, the other nakshatras in the second and third cycle,, poorvaphalguni and poorvashada, all to the same janama group. So all the nakshatras will be grouped by their lordship into 9 groups each of 3 nakshatras lorded by the same planet. The 1,3,5,7 group of nakshatras are usually less auspicious compared with the rest. The 7th group is called naidhana(death- like) tara - and sudden inauspicious events may take place.> > The effects of the solar eclipse will have greatest impact on pushya nakshatra,, so we hare narrowing it down to one nakshatra rather than the whole sign of Cancer.>

> What actually happens is controlled by many other factors like planet placements, aspects and also which bhava and dasha periods.> > As you have not mentioned janam nakshatra, it is not possible to make any further comments.> > What I have given you is just a very basic overview.> > Perhaps WendyJi can guide you to an appropriate section within her website where you can get more detailed information.> > If I have inspired you to learn more, then it is time well spent.> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > jyotish-vidya, pdk kotak <ganeshji101@ ....> wrote:> >> > Pujay shri Wendiji and Pujay shri Sheevani ji,> > > > Please forgive me for asking this question and sorry to trouble u, > > > > AS mentioned Eclipse is taking place in Pushya, and Sun being in

Cancer- > > > > In my natal chart Cancer is 12th house and Jupiter in Pushya [4] with Venus > > in Aslesha [3] - apart from that Sun in present position is in 12th house> > from Asc. which is Leo just 01-18 > > > > Present Dasha is Ketu / Jup / Ven / Merc.> > ..> > would u know what effects it will have or we have to wait and watch ?> > > > Pranamas to both of u and other members of forum pdk> > > > --- On Tue, 21/7/09, sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > sheevani147 <sheevani147@ ...>> > Re: Surya Grahan on 22nd> > jyotish-vidya> > Tuesday, 21 July, 2009, 3:22 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Dear Wendy ji,> > > > Namaste.> > > > I would definately keep you posted. > > > > Another point of note is that during the last lunar eclipse, Moon was in poorvashada( my lagna nak) and sun was in punarvasu( natal sun nak)> > > > This solar eclipse is in pushya, which is a naidhana tara, for my chart,, and I am keen to see which significance of the associated planets will be negatively aspected.> > > > Furthermore, 2 of my kids have pushya as their moon nakshatra, one in 2nd hse and the youngest with moon/rahu(in pushya) in 12 hse..> > > > It is indeed a good opportunity to learn through practical observation, even if it is slightly anxiously. > > > > warmest regards> > Sheevani> > > > jyotish-vidya, "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:>

> >> > > Dear Sheevani,> > > > > > Many thanks for your input. I look forward to hearing more regarding the > > > eclipse from your own personal perspective :-)> > > > > > Best Wishes,> > > Mrs. Wendy> > > http://JyotishVidya .com> > > ____________ _________ _________ _______> > > > > > > > > - > > > "sheevani147" <sheevani147@ ...>> > > <jyotish-vidya>> > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 10:04 PM> > > Re: Surya Grahan on 22nd> > > > > > > > > Dear Wendy ji,> > > > > > Namaste.> > > > > > The solar eclipse

is happening in Pushya nakshatra. In my chart, jupiter > > > and mars are placed in pushya, my 8th hse, Jupiter is lagna Lord and 4L, > > > Mars is 5L and 12L.. Current dasha is of Jupiter -jupiter- ketu.> > > > > > Planets in cancer rashi at time of eclipse are sun,(9L) moon (8L), > > > mercury(7L, 10H) and ketu(mokshakarka placed in 7th hse in natal chart)> > > > > > I would be watching this solar eclipse with a view to see what events > > > unfold over the next few months.> > > > > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >> >>