IndiaDivine.org

Fw: litigation / court cases

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all

though i am member of this group, i am still in learning stage and hence cant contribute much, however not directly, i am involved in lot of litigation / s under my name related to property matters, need to understand what will b the outcome of these court cases considering my varshaphal

dob 23july 1970 - 8.45am new delhi india

varshaphal 2009

in 12th house ketu, mercury, sun and moon in cancer

10th house venus and mars

asc saturn

also how would year 2009 be for me in regard to my career, i could feel lot of turbulence...............are there any indications of me moving out of my country................for good

position of all the planets is as per varshaphal of 2009

pls guide

regards,

rohit bhasien

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

dear all / mr. prashant kumar / mrs.wendy

though i am member of this group, i am still in learning stage and hence cant contribute much, however not directly, i am involved in lot of litigation / s under my name related to property matters, need to understand what will b the outcome of these court cases considering my varshaphal

varshaphal 2009

asc saturn

also how would year 2009 be for me in regard to my career, i could feel lot of turbulence...............are there any indications of me moving out of my country................for good

pls guide

regards,

rohit bhasien

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Mr Rohit,

Varshaphal acquire importance from the rasi /janma chart by virtue of sun's entry in to natal position and time.Muntha indicates favourable position in comarision with natal position of planets bu has no independent status of itself to indicate materialisation of results.Natal chart can never be repalced by varshaphal chart.

Considering these issues as well as the ongoing dasa,the varshapahl is a mixed back with indication for your going abroad almost in the last quarter of the varshapahal year.That is between feb-oct 2010 is good time.Mostly around May2010 you may proceed abroad.

litigation looks to be in a difficult situation.prayers to saturn are essential .Remedies may expedite the case and resolution is seen only middle of 2010.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sat, 8/22/09, Rohit Bhasien <tryrohit wrote:

Rohit Bhasien <tryrohit Fw: litigation / court casesjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 5:55 AM

varshaphal 2009

asc saturn

also how would year 2009 be for me in regard to my career, i could feel lot of turbulence.. ......... ....are there any indications of me moving out of my country..... ......... ..for good

pls guide

regards,

rohit bhasien

Dear Mr. krishnan

Thanks a ton for guiding me, shall act accordingly with patience.

regards,

rohit bhasien

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Sunday, 23 August, 2009 7:40:31 AMRe: Fw: litigation / court cases

Dear Mr Rohit,

Varshaphal acquire importance from the rasi /janma chart by virtue of sun's entry in to natal position and time.Muntha indicates favourable position in comarision with natal position of planets bu has no independent status of itself to indicate materialisation of results.Natal chart can never be repalced by varshaphal chart.

Considering these issues as well as the ongoing dasa,the varshapahl is a mixed back with indication for your going abroad almost in the last quarter of the varshapahal year.That is between feb-oct 2010 is good time.Mostly around May2010 you may proceed abroad.

litigation looks to be in a difficult situation.prayers to saturn are essential .Remedies may expedite the case and resolution is seen only middle of 2010.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sat, 8/22/09, Rohit Bhasien <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Rohit Bhasien <tryrohit (AT) (DOT) co.in> Fw: litigation / court casesjyotish-vidyaSaturday, August 22, 2009, 5:55 AM

varshaphal 2009

asc saturn

also how would year 2009 be for me in regard to my career, i could feel lot of turbulence.. ......... ....are there any indications of me moving out of my country..... ......... ..for good

pls guide

regards,

rohit bhasien

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.