IndiaDivine.org

Marriage??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected All,

My cousin sister is not married. yet. Kindly see her details and tell when will

she get marry? How will be her married life? Does she bless with Marital Bliss.

Her details are:

13-10-1979

9.54 PM( Night Time)

KANPUR

Waiting for your kind reply.

Regards,

Alka

Hello Alka,

This question was posed earlier in some other group.In jyotish Vidya,it is not meant for study for chart but meant for discussion based on principles of Parasara.

The chart of your sister indicates 7th lord saturn(from moon) with jupiter and rahu leading to the present state of delay.

venus as lord of 7th from sun too is with mercury in the same configuration.Lagna though raising in gemini in less than one degree,7th represented fiery sign of sagittarus is lorded by jupiter.All would point to your sister that she needs to be cool minded and able to work out her relationships well to have a better congugal life.In navmsa 7th lord happened to be with saturn and venus in the 3rd house aspected by jupiter..This should ensurecaution in her married life and make her to have life partner by mutually respecting each other views.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, alka_4 <alka_4 wrote:

alka_4 <alka_4 Marriage??jyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 8:02 AM

Respected All,My cousin sister is not married. yet. Kindly see her details and tell when will she get marry? How will be her married life? Does she bless with Marital Bliss.Her details are:13-10-19799.54 PM( Night Time)KANPURWaiting for your kind reply.Regards,Alka

Hello Alka,

I assume when you joined this group you read the welcome message. I also

assume you have some understanding of the basic principles of Vedic

astrology...

It would be good if you could share your own thoughts about the chart

you've offered.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" alka_4 " <alka_4

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:02 PM

Marriage??

Respected All,

My cousin sister is not married. yet. Kindly see her details and tell

when will she get marry? How will be her married life? Does she bless

with Marital Bliss.

Her details are:

13-10-1979

9.54 PM( Night Time)

KANPUR

Regards,

Alka

Dear Krishnan,

It seems our posts have crossed...yours came through just as I sent mine.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" Vattem Krishnan " <bursar_99

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:42 PM

Re: Marriage??

Hello Alka,

This question was posed earlier in some other group.In jyotish Vidya,it

is not meant for study for chart but meant for discussion based on

principles of Parasara.

The chart of your sister indicates 7th lord saturn(from moon) with

jupiter and rahu leading to the present state of delay.

venus as lord of 7th from sun too is with mercury in the same

configuration.Lagna though raising in gemini in less than one degree,7th

represented fiery sign of sagittarus is lorded by jupiter.All would point

to your sister that she needs to be cool minded and able to work out her

relationships well to have a better congugal life.In navmsa 7th lord

happened to be with saturn and venus in the 3rd house aspected by

jupiter..This should ensurecaution in her married life and make her to

have life partner by mutually respecting each other views.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, alka_4 <alka_4 wrote:

alka_4 <alka_4

Marriage??

jyotish-vidya

Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 8:02 AM

Respected All,

My cousin sister is not married. yet. Kindly see her details and tell

when will she get marry? How will be her married life? Does she bless

with Marital Bliss.

Her details are:

13-10-1979

9.54 PM( Night Time)

KANPUR

Regards,

Alka

Dear Mrs Wendy,

The chart seems to be familiar but surprised me too see details in a nascent manner.So I just indicated with some indications about 7th house and lordship from all three lagnas.Hope you are able to keep your health and have some rest too apart from attending the students like us.

Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the meber

with deep regards

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Marriage??jyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 8:52 AM

Dear Krishnan,It seems our posts have crossed...yours came through just as I sent mine.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99 ><jyotish-vidya>Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:42 PMRe: Marriage??Hello Alka,This question was posed earlier in some other group.In jyotish Vidya,it is not meant for study for chart but meant for

discussion based on principles of Parasara.The chart of your sister indicates 7th lord saturn(from moon) with jupiter and rahu leading to the present state of delay.venus as lord of 7th from sun too is with mercury in the same configuration. Lagna though raising in gemini in less than one degree,7th represented fiery sign of sagittarus is lorded by jupiter.All would point to your sister that she needs to be cool minded and able to work out her relationships well to have a better congugal life.In navmsa 7th lord happened to be with saturn and venus in the 3rd house aspected by jupiter..This should ensurecaution in her married life and make her to have life partner by mutually respecting each other views.Vattem KrishnanCyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)--- On Wed, 8/26/09, alka_4 <alka_4 > wrote:alka_4 <alka_4 > Marriage??jyotish-vidyaWednesday, August 26, 2009, 8:02 AMRespected All,My cousin sister is not married. yet. Kindly see her details and tell when will she get marry? How will be her married life? Does she bless with Marital Bliss.Her details are:13-10-19799.54 PM( Night Time)KANPURWaiting for your kind reply.Regards,Alka

Dear Krishnan,

///Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the

member///

No problem at all Krishnan :-)

I do feel however that it's important people who ask for help should, at

the very least, show some interest in the study of jyotish. I'm more than

willing to discuss the application of astrology with those who have a

genuine query; but how can there can be any discussion when the querant

has no real interest in learning or sharing.

I will no longer approve messages such as the one posted by Alka.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" Vattem Krishnan " <bursar_99

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:04 PM

Re: Marriage??

Dear Mrs Wendy,

The chart seems to be familiar but surprised me too see details in a

nascent manner.So I just indicated with some indications about 7th house

and lordship from all three lagnas.Hope you are able to keep your health

and have some rest too apart from attending the students like us.

Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the

meber

with deep regards

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Dear Mrs Wendy,

I agree with you that an opportunity given needd to be considered with an intent to learn subject and able to understand the analysis when made in a professional way.The members have choice to refer to the archieves and read the material made available to raise doubts and seek clarification.

This interaction will be of great help to the beginners.

Let me frankly admit and also express my gratitude for the opportunity given to me.I could really get benifit of participation and understand the intricacies through participation.

Very patiently you take up the cases and analyse which benifits all of us till date.

Such opportunities are very rare and never provided with out any commercial evaluation.I wish members while enroling consider the scope provided to them to understand basics of jyotish and raise doubts or express issues from the chart to discuss with the group members

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Marriage??jyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 9:34 AM

Dear Krishnan,///Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the member///No problem at all Krishnan :-)I do feel however that it's important people who ask for help should, at the very least, show some interest in the study of jyotish. I'm more than willing to discuss the application of astrology with those who have a genuine query; but how can there can be any discussion when the querant has no real interest in learning or sharing.I will no longer approve messages such as the one posted by Alka.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99 ><jyotish-vidya>Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:04 PMRe: Marriage??Dear Mrs Wendy,The chart seems to be familiar but surprised me too see details in a nascent manner.So I just indicated with some indications about 7th house and lordship from all three lagnas.Hope you are able to keep your health and have some rest too apart from attending the students like us.Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the meberwith deep regardsVattem KrishnanCyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

Dear Mr. Krishanan,I am sorry if I hurt somone feelins in the forum.I have joined to discuss the fate of my cousin sister. She is not getting married ,that is why I asked in the forum.Regarding the query in other forum ,yes I posted there also as many times the calculations and predictions vary from person to person. In other forum I came to know that she is having Kuja Dosham although she do not have Mars in 1,4,7,8 7 12 th house but she is having Mars in 2nd house with Moon. The respected person also gave an eg of Brad Pitt the Hollywood actor who is having Mars in 2nd house,whose marriage resulted in Divorce and reammaraige with Angelina Joile.It would be very nice if the respected members in

forum comment on this topicRegards to all,AlkaVattem Krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:26:08 PMRe: Marriage??

Dear Mrs Wendy,

I agree with you that an opportunity given needd to be considered with an intent to learn subject and able to understand the analysis when made in a professional way.The members have choice to refer to the archieves and read the material made available to raise doubts and seek clarification.

Let me frankly admit and also express my gratitude for the opportunity given to me.I could really get benifit of participation and understand the intricacies through participation.

Very patiently you take up the cases and analyse which benifits all of us till date.

Such opportunities are very rare and never provided with out any commercial evaluation.I wish members while enroling consider the scope provided to them to understand basics of jyotish and raise doubts or express issues from the chart to discuss with the group members

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Marriage??jyotish-vidyaWednesday, August 26, 2009, 9:34 AM

Dear Krishnan,///Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the member///No problem at all Krishnan :-)I do feel however that it's important people who ask for help should, at the very least, show some interest in the study of jyotish. I'm more than willing to discuss the application of astrology with those who have a genuine query; but how can there can be any discussion when the querant has no real interest in learning or sharing.I will no longer approve messages such as the one posted by Alka.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://jyotishvidya.com/____________ _________ _________ _______- "Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99 >To:

<jyotish-vidya>Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:04 PMRe: Marriage??Dear Mrs Wendy,The chart seems to be familiar but surprised me too see details in a nascent manner.So I just indicated with some indications about 7th house and lordship from all three lagnas.Hope you are able to keep your health and have some rest too apart from attending the students like us.Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the meberwith deep regardsVattem KrishnanCyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

Hello Alka Ji,

These example given how can be applied to your sister is not clear to me"Brad Pitt the Hollywood actor who is having Mars in 2nd house,whose marriage resulted in Divorce and reammaraige with Angelina Joile."

it is not necessary that waht happened in these cases happen in your sister case>in Jyotish,every person carries his own karmas.Also what is relevent elese is also not rlevent in the case of a person born in a country with different culture and mannerisms.

2.As far as calculations are concerned if the data is same the calculation will be identical excepting that some degrees of difference here and there 'coz different version of software used.

3.As far as anlysis is concerned it is based on various issues that arise in delineation.If people differed in that according to you I have no comment as this based on their comprehension of the issues before them.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, Alka Agarwal <alka_4 wrote:

Alka Agarwal <alka_4Re: Marriage??jyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 1:54 AM

Dear Mr. Krishanan,

I am sorry if I hurt somone feelins in the forum.

I have joined to discuss the fate of my cousin sister. She is not getting married ,that is why I asked in the forum.

Regarding the query in other forum ,yes I posted there also as many times the calculations and predictions vary from person to person.

In other forum I came to know that she is having Kuja Dosham although she do not have Mars in 1,4,7,8 7 12 th house but she is having Mars in 2nd house with Moon.

The respected person also gave an eg of Brad Pitt the Hollywood actor who is having Mars in 2nd house,whose marriage resulted in Divorce and reammaraige with Angelina Joile.

It would be very nice if the respected members in forum comment on this topic

Regards to all,

Alka

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >jyotish-vidyaWednesday, August 26, 2009 9:26:08 PMRe: Marriage??

Dear Mrs Wendy,

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Marriage??jyotish-vidyaWednesday, August 26, 2009, 9:34 AM

Dear Krishnan,///Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the member///No problem at all Krishnan :-)I do feel however that it's important people who ask for help should, at the very least, show some interest in the study of jyotish. I'm more than willing to discuss the application of astrology with those who have a genuine query; but how can there can be any discussion when the querant has no real interest in learning or sharing.I will no longer approve messages such as the one posted by Alka.Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://jyotishvidya .com/____________ _________ _________ _______- "Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99 (AT) (DOT)

com><jyotish-vidya>Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:04 PMRe: Marriage??Dear Mrs Wendy,The chart seems to be familiar but surprised me too see details in a nascent manner.So I just indicated with some indications about 7th house and lordship from all three lagnas.Hope you are able to keep your health and have some rest too apart from attending the students like us.Hope my mail is in tune with the views called for discussion from the meberwith deep regardsVattem KrishnanCyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)