IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krishna ji

this has some strength, eiy  Lagna lord aspecting lagna, Sani the lord of masses in the 10th with good dig bala, but its dispositor ravi goes to the 8th does this help retain the dig bala?

above all even if I use Lahiris I get Kuja in Vrishabha only and Budha moves to 7th rather than kuja going to 8th a airy sign for his end in the mid air collussion+explosion

rah-bud-bud-gur-ch i get between 31/8 to 2/9/09

in ramans i get

rah-bud-gur-rah-ravi between 29/8 to 2/9/09 where te desired position of Kuja goes to 8th with Budha for the air accident.

dasa lord rah is in Budha the 8th lord star and in rasi sandhi

in D9 in the 5th in D8 in 10th uccha, inD3 in 8th.

22nd drekkana is inMithuna, and Sarpa drekkana grahas r sukra, rah whose periods in either ayanamsa did not operate.

but a few things like the family of 3 generations now 4th into mass murder for gain, land grabers, gift of the gab in his case, complxion etc are a bit suspect here

for many reasons i still prefer Simha or mesha, max Kumbha timings as we do restate all celebrity data is fiction anyway. just a excercise in the principles of the subject we indulge in

prashant

On 9/4/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Dear Friends,

These are details given in another forum for study.They may be also worth for our further interest and study

BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.Married in 1972.First son in Dec 1972Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).

Have a say on this chart.I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot. 

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Fri, 9/4/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya

Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:19 AM

Dear Prashant,astrology is a passion 4me not just academic interest.I pursue it with great interest and i dont make money out of it.If you look with academic interest you dont find many things.These birth details(printed chart itself)was given 2me by one of his close relatives and i found it corect....

gopi.jyotish-vidya, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas

> if Makara Lagna is taken?> > his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party> leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some> extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed

> and undergone.> > a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and aspected> by 7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar> ones can be explored

> and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic> interest than anything else.> > > prashant> > > On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@. .. wrote:

> >> >> >> > Dear Prashant,> >> > With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >

> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Krishna ji,> >>> >> I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar

> >> face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take a> >> look.> >> but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares,> >> understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong

> >> no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.> >>> >> so i took the next fiery lagna that is Simha> >>> >> and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman

> >> do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs> >> POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed,> >> swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too

> >> 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff> >> faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct a diff religions> >> prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7 when

> >> that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays> >> there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for> >> centuries.> >>

> >> another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task> >> master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking> >> thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions

> >> in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state> >> all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big> >> states r a curse on the pouplation,

> >>> >> states must never be on religion, language be max agro or industrial areas> >> max> >>> >> it is satisfying to note he did die as said had such combinations a few

> >> names r listed already> >>> >> 3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh who> >> can also die ina violent manner.> >>> >>

> >> prashant> >>> >>> >> On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99@.. . wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Prashant ji,

> >>> what I could gain some faith in the anlysis is:> >>> 1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is> >>> hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.

> >>> Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating> >>> his extempore deliverance of speeches.> >>> 2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries too contributing to the natives

> >>> efforts in public life.> >>> 3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good> >>> occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.

> >>> 4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th> >>> as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.> >>> Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th

> >>> lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from> >>> lagna.> >>> Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation> >>> in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.

> >>> 5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of> >>> moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity> >>> and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as

> >>> gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive> >>> native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.> >>> 6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's

> >>> lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola> >>> nakshtra accounts family details.> >>> & .Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public

> >>> life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury> >>> 7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor> >>> gives him madhaya ayu.> >>> 8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and

> >>> survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR> >>> .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to> >>> religious places..

> >>> In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus> >>> in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.> >>> worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion

> >>> till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person> >>> and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political> >>> leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti

> >>> peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery> >>> with loss of his credentials.> >>> troublesome period ahead for YSR and only prayers going on only have to

> >>> find solutions in his safety.> >>>> >>>> >>> Vattem Krishnan> >>> Cyber Jyotish Services<http://jyotish. services. officelive. com/birthdetails .aspx>

> >>> (For all counseling services)> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> --- On *Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk astro.prashantkumar * wrote:> >>>

> >>>> >>> astro desk astro.prashantkumar >>> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>> jyotish-vidya> >>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM

> >>>> >>> Dear Krishna> >>>> >>> it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> >>> approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop

> >>> other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> >>> suggest that lagna.> >>>> >>> basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like

> >>> using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >>>> >>> I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,> >>> rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did

> >>> zia ul huq to name a few> >>>> >>> and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> >>> naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, ,

> >>> YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> >>>> >>> chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near> >>> tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra

> >>> babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white

> >>> can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >>>> >>>> >>> On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=kmurthys58@ ...>

> >>> wrote:> >>>>> >>>> Dear Prashant,> >>>>> >>>> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find> >>>> that the possible time could be 10:15:47

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.

> >>>> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >>>> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >>>> All these details don't indicate good news.

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >>>> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> I doubt his chances of survival.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Regards,> >>>> Krishna

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar> >>>> @gmail.com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=astro. prashantkumar@ ...

> >>>> > wrote:> >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>>>

> >>>>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>>>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>>>> time not sure> >>>>>> >>>>> rest can be taken from

> >>>>> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy>

> >>>>>> >>>>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>>>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>>>

> >>>>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>>>> >>>>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>>>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down

> >>>>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much> >>>>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>>>> >>>>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in

> >>>>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>>>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>>>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other

> >>>>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>>>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>>>> >>>>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a

> >>>>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian> >>>>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>>>> >>>>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in

> >>>>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad> >>>>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>>>> >>>>> but close to a highly flooded forest area

> >>>>>> >>>>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>>>> >>>>> prashant> >>>>>> >>>>>

> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>

> >>> >>> > > >>

Dear Prashant Ji,

The following is the analysis made by Shri KNRao and appered in his his News Letter.please.

The tob and POB are different.This is very common for some of the prominent figs.we should find only mundane issues than confining to their rise and fall

On 2 September after we finished the weekly Vishnu Sahastraam recitation at the house of Sri K.N.Rao., he opened a television channel and found the same news--the missing chopper which carried Y.S.R.Reddy known better in political circles as YSR the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.

Did Sri Rao have his horoscope was the question two or three of us asked and he took out an unverified horoscope of YSR with Dhanu lagna of 8 July 1949. Presuming the horoscope to be correct, I said that there was no chance of YSR surviving in the dasha of Rahu-Mercury-Saturn.

Next day, on 3 September Sri Rao told me that he got from a lover of astrology a different horoscope of YSR. Here the date was the same but the time of birth was 22/42 and the place of birth was Pulivendla. The earlier gave the place of birth as Jammalamadugu and the time of birth as 18:19: with Dhanu lagna rising.

In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sun, 9/6/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumarRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Krishna ji

this has some strength, eiy Lagna lord aspecting lagna, Sani the lord of masses in the 10th with good dig bala, but its dispositor ravi goes to the 8th does this help retain the dig bala?

above all even if I use Lahiris I get Kuja in Vrishabha only and Budha moves to 7th rather than kuja going to 8th a airy sign for his end in the mid air collussion+explosio n

rah-bud-bud- gur-ch i get between 31/8 to 2/9/09

in ramans i get

rah-bud-gur- rah-ravi between 29/8 to 2/9/09 where te desired position of Kuja goes to 8th with Budha for the air accident.

22nd drekkana is inMithuna, and Sarpa drekkana grahas r sukra, rah whose periods in either ayanamsa did not operate.

but a few things like the family of 3 generations now 4th into mass murder for gain, land grabers, gift of the gab in his case, complxion etc are a bit suspect here

for many reasons i still prefer Simha or mesha, max Kumbha timings as we do restate all celebrity data is fiction anyway. just a excercise in the principles of the subject we indulge in

prashant

On 9/4/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Friends,

These are details given in another forum for study.They may be also worth for our further interest and study

BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.Married in 1972.First son in Dec 1972Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).Have a say on this chart.I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Fri, 9/4/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 > wrote:

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 > Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidyaFriday, September 4, 2009, 11:19 AM

Dear Prashant,astrology is a passion 4me not just academic interest.I pursue it with great interest and i dont make money out of it.If you look with academic interest you dont find many things.These birth details(printed chart itself)was given 2me by one of his close relatives and i found it corect....gopi.jyotish-vidya, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar .> wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas> if Makara Lagna is taken?> > his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party> leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some> extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed> and undergone.> > a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord

in 10th and aspected> by 7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar> ones can be explored> and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic> interest than anything else.> > > prashant> > > On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@. .. wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Prashant,> >> > With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Krishna ji,> >>> >> I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar> >> face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take

a> >> look.> >> but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares,> >> understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong> >> no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.> >>> >> so i took the next fiery lagna that is Simha> >>> >> and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman> >> do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs> >> POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed,> >> swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too> >> 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff> >> faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct a diff religions> >> prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone

part of saptagiri not all 7 when> >> that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays> >> there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for> >> centuries.> >>> >> another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task> >> master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking> >> thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions> >> in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state> >> all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big> >> states r a curse on the pouplation,> >>> >> states must never be on religion, language be max agro or industrial areas> >> max> >>> >> it is satisfying to note he

did die as said had such combinations a few> >> names r listed already> >>> >> 3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh who> >> can also die ina violent manner.> >>> >>> >> prashant> >>> >>> >> On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99@.. . wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Prashant ji,> >>> what I could gain some faith in the anlysis is:> >>> 1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is> >>> hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.> >>> Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating> >>> his extempore deliverance of speeches.> >>> 2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries

too contributing to the natives> >>> efforts in public life.> >>> 3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good> >>> occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.> >>> 4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th> >>> as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.> >>> Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th> >>> lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from> >>> lagna.> >>> Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation> >>> in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.> >>> 5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of> >>> moon with rahu and

jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity> >>> and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as> >>> gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive> >>> native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.> >>> 6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's> >>> lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola> >>> nakshtra accounts family details.> >>> & ..Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public> >>> life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury> >>> 7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor> >>> gives him madhaya ayu.> >>> 8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to

their lives and> >>> survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR> >>> .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to> >>> religious places..> >>> In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus> >>> in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.> >>> worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion> >>> till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person> >>> and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political> >>> leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti> >>> peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery> >>> with loss of his credentials.> >>>

troublesome period ahead for YSR and only prayers going on only have to> >>> find solutions in his safety.> >>>> >>>> >>> Vattem Krishnan> >>> Cyber Jyotish Services<http://jyotish. services. officelive. com/birthdetails .aspx>> >>> (For all counseling services)> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> --- On *Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk astro.prashantkumar * wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>> astro desk astro.prashantkumar >>> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>> jyotish-vidya> >>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM> >>>> >>> Dear Krishna> >>>> >>>

it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> >>> approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop> >>> other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> >>> suggest that lagna.> >>>> >>> basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> >>> using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >>>> >>> I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,> >>> rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> >>> zia ul huq to name a few> >>>> >>> and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> >>> naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, ,> >>> YSR, MUSHRAF,

Obama.> >>>> >>> chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near> >>> tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra> >>> babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white> >>> can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >>>> >>>> >>> On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=kmurthys58@ ...>> >>> wrote:> >>>>> >>>> Dear Prashant,> >>>>> >>>> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick

rectification and find> >>>> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.> >>>> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >>>> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >>>> All these details don't indicate good news.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >>>> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> I doubt his chances of

survival.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Regards,> >>>> Krishna> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar> >>>> @gmail.com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=astro. prashantkumar@ ...> >>>> > wrote:> >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>>>> >>>>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>>>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>>>> time not sure> >>>>>>

>>>>> rest can be taken from> >>>>> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy>> >>>>>> >>>>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>>>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>>>> >>>>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>>>> >>>>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>>>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down> >>>>> and move on., even the British during their

200 yrs rule could not do much> >>>>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>>>> >>>>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> >>>>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>>>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>>>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other> >>>>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>>>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>>>> >>>>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> >>>>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian>

>>>>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>>>> >>>>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> >>>>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad> >>>>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>>>> >>>>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> >>>>>> >>>>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>>>> >>>>> prashant> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>>

>>> > > >>

Dear Krishna ji,

well as said i had also toyed with Kumbha and feel it is ok the way KNR ji has dealt with it,

normally he does a family pattern analysis hope he comes up with it above all his wily speech,

as the entire 4 generations lived by macabare acts, war lords like in afghanisthan

hehas a eye smaller than other mostly left, like rajiv these also do indicate such tragic deaths, as a malefic is 2nd is indicated here either simha or kumbha similar picture

prashant 

On 9/7/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Dear Prashant Ji,

The following is the analysis made by Shri KNRao and appered in his his News Letter.please.

The tob and POB are different.This is very common for some of the prominent figs.we should find only mundane issues than confining to their rise and fall 

On 2 September after we finished the weekly Vishnu Sahastraam recitation at the house of Sri K.N.Rao., he opened a television channel and found the same news--the missing chopper which carried Y.S.R.Reddy known better in political circles as YSR the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.   Did Sri Rao have his horoscope was the question two or three of us asked and he took out an unverified horoscope of YSR with Dhanu lagna of 8 July 1949. Presuming the horoscope to be correct, I said that there was no chance of YSR surviving in the dasha of Rahu-Mercury-Saturn.   Next day, on 3 September Sri Rao told me that he got from a lover of astrology a different horoscope of YSR. Here the date was the same but the time of birth was 22/42 and the place of birth was Pulivendla. The earlier gave the place of birth as Jammalamadugu and the time of birth as 18:19: with Dhanu lagna rising.   In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sun, 9/6/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumar

Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya

Sunday, September 6, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Krishna ji

this has some strength, eiy  Lagna lord aspecting lagna, Sani the lord of masses in the 10th with good dig bala, but its dispositor ravi goes to the 8th does this help retain the dig bala?

above all even if I use Lahiris I get Kuja in Vrishabha only and Budha moves to 7th rather than kuja going to 8th a airy sign for his end in the mid air collussion+explosio n

in ramans i get

rah-bud-gur- rah-ravi between 29/8 to 2/9/09 where te desired position of Kuja goes to 8th with Budha for the air accident.

prashant

Dear Friends,

BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.Married in 1972.First son in Dec 1972Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).

Have a say on this chart.I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot. 

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 >

Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya

Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:19 AM

Dear Prashant,astrology is a passion 4me not just academic interest.I pursue it with great interest and i dont make money out of it.If you look with academic interest you dont find many things.These birth details(printed chart itself)was given 2me by one of his close relatives and i found it corect....

gopi.jyotish-vidya, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar .> wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas

> if Makara Lagna is taken?> > his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party> leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some> extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed

> and undergone.> > a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and aspected> by 7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar> ones can be explored

> and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic> interest than anything else.> > > prashant> > > On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@. .. wrote:

> >> >> >> > Dear Prashant,> >> > With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >

> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Krishna ji,> >>> >> I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar

> >> face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take a> >> look.> >> but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares,> >> understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong

> >> no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.> >>> >> so i took the next fiery lagna that is Simha> >>> >> and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman

> >> do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs> >> POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed,> >> swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too

> >> 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff> >> faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct a diff religions> >> prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7 when

> >> that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays> >> there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for> >> centuries.> >>

> >> another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task> >> master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking> >> thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions

> >> in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state> >> all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big> >> states r a curse on the pouplation,

> >>> >> states must never be on religion, language be max agro or industrial areas> >> max> >>> >> it is satisfying to note he did die as said had such combinations a few

> >> names r listed already> >>> >> 3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh who> >> can also die ina violent manner.> >>> >>

> >> prashant> >>> >>> >> On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99@.. . wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Prashant ji,

> >>> what I could gain some faith in the anlysis is:> >>> 1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is> >>> hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.

> >>> Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating> >>> his extempore deliverance of speeches.> >>> 2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries too contributing to the natives

> >>> efforts in public life.> >>> 3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good> >>> occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.

> >>> 4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th> >>> as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.> >>> Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th

> >>> lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from> >>> lagna.> >>> Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation> >>> in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.

> >>> 5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of> >>> moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and conversion into christianity> >>> and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as

> >>> gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive> >>> native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.> >>> 6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's

> >>> lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola> >>> nakshtra accounts family details.> >>> & ..Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public

> >>> life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury> >>> 7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor> >>> gives him madhaya ayu.> >>> 8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and

> >>> survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR> >>> .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to> >>> religious places..

> >>> In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus> >>> in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.> >>> worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion

> >>> till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person> >>> and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political> >>> leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti

> >>> peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery> >>> with loss of his credentials.> >>> troublesome period ahead for YSR and only prayers going on only have to

> >>> find solutions in his safety.> >>>> >>>> >>> Vattem Krishnan> >>> Cyber Jyotish Services<http://jyotish. services. officelive. com/birthdetails .aspx>

> >>> (For all counseling services)> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> --- On *Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk astro.prashantkumar * wrote:> >>>

> >>>> >>> astro desk astro.prashantkumar >>> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>> jyotish-vidya> >>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM

> >>>> >>> Dear Krishna> >>>> >>> it is speculation to some extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> >>> approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop

> >>> other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> >>> suggest that lagna.> >>>> >>> basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like

> >>> using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >>>> >>> I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,> >>> rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did

> >>> zia ul huq to name a few> >>>> >>> and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> >>> naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, ,

> >>> YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.> >>>> >>> chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near> >>> tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra

> >>> babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white

> >>> can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >>>> >>>> >>> On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=kmurthys58@ ...>

> >>> wrote:> >>>>> >>>> Dear Prashant,> >>>>> >>>> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and find> >>>> that the possible time could be 10:15:47

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.

> >>>> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >>>> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >>>> All these details don't indicate good news.

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >>>> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> I doubt his chances of survival.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Regards,> >>>> Krishna

> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar> >>>> @gmail.com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=astro. prashantkumar@ ...

> >>>> > wrote:> >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>>>

> >>>>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>>>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>>>> time not sure> >>>>>> >>>>> rest can be taken from

> >>>>> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy>

> >>>>>> >>>>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>>>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>>>

> >>>>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>>>> >>>>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>>>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down

> >>>>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do much> >>>>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>>>> >>>>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in

> >>>>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>>>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>>>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other

> >>>>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>>>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>>>> >>>>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a

> >>>>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian> >>>>> nature, a gift of the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>>>> >>>>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in

> >>>>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad> >>>>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>>>> >>>>> but close to a highly flooded forest area

> >>>>>> >>>>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>>>> >>>>> prashant> >>>>>> >>>>>

> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>

> >>> >>> > > >> 

Dear Prashant Ji,

probably family background and antecedents paves way for sufficient knowledge.The data like jammalamadugu or Pulivendula,thses facts or difficult to authenticate.In the absence various views will be be postmortem views.One such write up is given below:

1. Rahu, 10th from sun (noticed by krishnan ji)2. Retro Saturn on leo, 10th from 10th (evidence that retro planet doesnt get equality to exaltation, phaldipika is incorrect here)3. Sun is 8th from 10th. ( Reminder to Mr. Viswanath Nair and other's who take 9th as father's house.) YSR'S father was killed mysteriously ( Rahu, 10th from Sun, Sun 8th from 10th ), he had several mines (sani 10th from 10th aspected by mars) and was allegedly got some bad name (Rahu and Sat combined effect) in rivalry wth other mine owners.

Now what gains importance the future of his son.whether mars and sun together can make his son jagan too the next chief Minister.

certainly we had the impact of last Solar eclipse.If elese it was not felt in Southern State,a leader wasmiserably killed(?).His Martyrdom is also another aspect.

Fate of the people of this southern state with divergent and conflicting geography is always a matter of interest.Political stability and development will be taking a back seats.

if PVNarasimha Rao could gain entry National Politics,NTR made with his antics the distinction between maderasi and telugu specific impact.

who else can now can be moderate to scrifice family lineage and do something to the highly talked about concepts like Arogya Sree and jalyagnam.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumarRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 1:06 PM

Dear Krishna ji,

well as said i had also toyed with Kumbha and feel it is ok the way KNR ji has dealt with it,

normally he does a family pattern analysis hope he comes up with it above all his wily speech,

as the entire 4 generations lived by macabare acts, war lords like in afghanisthan

hehas a eye smaller than other mostly left, like rajiv these also do indicate such tragic deaths, as a malefic is 2nd is indicated here either simha or kumbha similar picture

prashant

On 9/7/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Prashant Ji,

On 2 September after we finished the weekly Vishnu Sahastraam recitation at the house of Sri K.N.Rao., he opened a television channel and found the same news--the missing chopper which carried Y.S.R.Reddy known better in political circles as YSR the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. Did Sri Rao have his horoscope was the question two or three of us asked and he took out an unverified horoscope of YSR with Dhanu lagna of 8 July 1949. Presuming the horoscope to be correct, I said that there was no chance of YSR surviving in the dasha of Rahu-Mercury- Saturn. Next day, on 3 September Sri Rao told me that he got from a lover of astrology a different horoscope of YSR. Here the date was the same but the time of birth was 22/42 and the place of birth was Pulivendla. The earlier gave the place of birth as Jammalamadugu and the time of birth as 18:19: with Dhanu lagna rising. In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sun, 9/6/09, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com>Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidyaSunday, September 6, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Krishna ji

this has some strength, eiy Lagna lord aspecting lagna, Sani the lord of masses in the 10th with good dig bala, but its dispositor ravi goes to the 8th does this help retain the dig bala?

in ramans i get

prashant

Dear Friends,

BOD 8th July 1949 Place 14N32, 78E11 Time 14:51The native died in chopper crash on 1st Sep 09.Married in 1972.First son in Dec 1972Came into lime light in 99, and rose into power in 2004 ( CM of Andhra).Have a say on this chart.I think the time needs to be adjust little like + or - 1,2 hrs. But worthy to give a shot.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 > Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidyaFriday, September 4, 2009, 11:19 AM

Dear Prashant,astrology is a passion 4me not just academic interest.I pursue it with great interest and i dont make money out of it.If you look with academic interest you dont find many things.These birth details(printed chart itself)was given 2me by one of his close relatives and i found it corect....gopi.jyotish-vidya, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar .> wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > how wud a chart with lagna lord in the 8th have any useful ow working yogas> if Makara Lagna is taken?> > his work as a doctor, then a party man, henchmen, and faction don, party> leader, then CM all these must have some strong yogas can be Mesha to some> extent BUT SIMHA is my best bet, esp withthe kind of death he has unleashed> and undergone.> > a strong leader, admin is shown by Kuja in as 9th lord in 10th and aspected> by

7th lord sani a mass leader also is possible in this any other similar> ones can be explored> and as always VIP, CELEBRITY data is suspect and this is more academic> interest than anything else.> > > prashant> > > On 9/3/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58@. .. wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Prashant,> >> > With the data given by Gopiji I get makara lagna and not mesha lagna.> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM, astro desk astro.prashantkumar wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Krishna ji,> >>> >> I too had a initial doubt of Mesha as possible lagna for this a similar> >> face person's chart , is there in Mesha in the photo section of JR pl take a> >> look.>

>> but nature is exact opp, a thorough gentleman and man who cares,> >> understands pp, generous, v rich, contented, in making some money than beong> >> no1 is actually the no1 builder in chennai.> >>> >> so i took the next fiery lagna that is Simha> >>> >> and ketu in the 2nd gives one a gift of the gab juust the kind all conman> >> do, YSR promised free power, now he says did i say i will give u 24 hrs> >> POWER? gave schemes in one hand and took away in another, but land grabbed,> >> swindled temple lands, assets, jewelry paid them once ina blue moon that too> >> 1000-3000 a yr. made ppl loose faith in all Hindu temples, propogated a diff> >> faith even inthe sacred Sapatigiri wanted to construct a diff religions> >> prayer center, claiming 2 hills r alone part of saptagiri not all 7

when> >> that is the name of the lord over there. and legally speaking if some1 stays> >> there for 12 yrs it is tenable claim so the lord of 7 hills is there for> >> centuries.> >>> >> another eason why i took simha is Kuja in the 10th a good leader, task> >> master, sani's aspect gives it a ruthless edge his best part is his stalking> >> thetelangana movement, I hope his successor does the same, no more divisions> >> in India based on language let it be admin areas of 2-3 k sqms max a state> >> all sates will be prosperopous if admin can reach them limits of 2-3k big> >> states r a curse on the pouplation,> >>> >> states must never be on religion, language be max agro or industrial areas> >> max> >>> >> it is satisfying to note he did die as said had such

combinations a few> >> names r listed already> >>> >> 3 more i can recall r T Subbiramui reddy, v moily, rudra pratap singh who> >> can also die ina violent manner.> >>> >>> >> prashant> >>> >>> >> On 9/3/09, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99@.. . wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Prashant ji,> >>> what I could gain some faith in the anlysis is:> >>> 1Aries as raising in 5 vargas out of shadvargas.The other one however is> >>> hora where both visionaries have large to convey about any native.> >>> Scanti hair,short stature and jupiter aspecting mercury in D/3 indicating> >>> his extempore deliverance of speeches.> >>> 2Yogakarak sun and jupiter for Aries too contributing to the

natives> >>> efforts in public life.> >>> 3In Sun's hora presence of mars,moon and jupiter no doubt is good> >>> occurence for a native have established some name and fame in life.> >>> 4.Like dasamasa.lord of 2nd house venus is in 4th aspectd by sun in 10th> >>> as lord of 5th house.indicating political goals and achievements.> >>> Mars as dasa lord of lagna and 8th influencing 10th and 10th and 11th> >>> lord saturn in 9th speaks about his ancestrals and links with 5th hose from> >>> lagna.> >>> Moon in 4th quarter of sravana in Makara as lord of 4th in debilitation> >>> in Rahu to deploy his mind and entice people around.for public life.> >>> 5.Mercury as lord of 6th in exaltation in 9th from moon.association of> >>> moon with rahu and jupiter is his breach and

conversion into christianity> >>> and secular tag.FROM MOON SIGN,6th happened to be of gemini in which mars as> >>> gnatikarak is posited in rahu.Indicating all about his aggressive> >>> native,multiple botherations in personal resources and the legalities.> >>> 6.Family having daughter in even sign in 5th could be indication and it's> >>> lord with ketu in 7th,besides 5th to 5th(9th) having mercury in moola> >>> nakshtra accounts family details.> >>> & ..Sun as lagna with saturn in simha indicating contradictions in public> >>> life with the aspect of Lagna lord mars on 9th lord mercury> >>> 7.mainly 8th house ruler mars in 8th from 8th with venus as despositor> >>> gives him madhaya ayu.> >>> 8.Unlike other personalities who have survived threat to their lives and>

>>> survived from the jaws of death,whouse physical appearences to close to YSR> >>> .His 12th and 8th happend to be connected with water logs.bodies and near to> >>> religious places...> >>> In this case Mars as lagna lord may not inflict severe blow except venus> >>> in antar as lord of 2nd and 7th from Lagna.> >>> worrysome could be 9th lord jupiter continues to be in retrograde motion> >>> till 2nd october a month from now.This period is too long for missing person> >>> and rahu association 2nd from 9th is a state of hybernation for a political> >>> leader.the //l of such co;u only be linked to jayendrasaraswati of kamikoti> >>> peetham when walked out and went into oblivion.The return again a mystery> >>> with loss of his credentials.> >>> troublesome period ahead for

YSR and only prayers going on only have to> >>> find solutions in his safety.> >>>> >>>> >>> Vattem Krishnan> >>> Cyber Jyotish Services<http://jyotish. services. officelive. com/birthdetails .aspx>> >>> (For all counseling services)> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> --- On *Wed, 9/2/09, astro desk astro.prashantkumar * wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>> astro desk astro.prashantkumar >>> Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>> jyotish-vidya> >>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:33 PM> >>>> >>> Dear Krishna> >>>> >>> it is speculation to some

extent and a hunch it can be that lagna and> >>> approx, that u have also found it close enuf is good may be we can devlop> >>> other events of his life and see it their family history was one reason to> >>> suggest that lagna.> >>>> >>> basically I find epople with ketu or rahu havind a dark eye lines like> >>> using eye liners and these do die violently even a violent heart attack,> >>>> >>> I had said so well before some of the people died like indira gandhi,> >>> rajiv gandhi even 2 hrs before he did> >>> zia ul huq to name a few> >>>> >>> and int his list will be Amar singh, Amitab Bacchan, chandra babu> >>> naidu,chiranjivi, kapil dev, Md Azar, Nagarjuna, SP Bala Subrahamanyam, ,> >>> YSR, MUSHRAF, Obama.>

>>>> >>> chiranjivi, actress manjula etc had a miracolous plane crash mishap near> >>> tirumala and escaped safely 10-15 yrs ago. not for the next time. Chandra> >>> babu naidu also excaped one attack by naxals.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> to predict closer on this regular picutures of theirs seen in b/w white> >>> can show the increase of the blackness below their eyes.> >>>> >>>> >>> On 9/2/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=kmurthys58@ ...>> >>> wrote:> >>>>> >>>> Dear Prashant,> >>>>> >>>> Based on the details given by you, I did a quick rectification and

find> >>>> that the possible time could be 10:15:47> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> The native is going through Rah-Jup-Rah- Sat-Jup-Sun> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> Rahu is in the 8th house and also occupies 22nd drekkana lorded by Mars.> >>>> Mars aspects Moon in the chart. Saturn is the 64th navamsha lord. Rahu is> >>>> disposited by Jupiter. And, Sun is the lagna lord. Saturn is also in lagna.> >>>> All these details don't indicate good news.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> In transit, around 10 am today, his Moon is afflicted by Rahu in the 6th> >>>> house along with Jupiter and Saturn afflicts Mars in lagna.> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> I doubt his chances of survival.>

>>>>> >>>>> >>>> Regards,> >>>> Krishna> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar> >>>> @gmail.com<http://us.mc560. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=astro. prashantkumar@ ...> >>>> > wrote:> >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> MISSING cm, Y S Rajasekhara Reddy> >>>>>> >>>>> 8/7/49, 10.30 an approx> >>>>> Pob Pulivendla [could be as it is their ancestral place]> >>>>> time not sure> >>>>>> >>>>> rest

can be taken from> >>>>> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Y._S._Rajasekhar a_Reddy>> >>>>>> >>>>> as a family for last 3 fenerations have been faction leaders, marons,> >>>>> beasts who killed opponents for the heck of it> >>>>>> >>>>> the rayalaseema region is know for such brutal beasts> >>>>>> >>>>> some kill for ridicilous reasons like in a drive if someone is ahead of> >>>>> them and stuck in traffic they don;t horn they shoot the other person down> >>>>> and move on., even the British during their 200 yrs rule could not do

much> >>>>> as bad as Paks NWFT region.> >>>>>> >>>>> HIS GRANDFATHER KILLED AND GOT KILLED SO WAS HIS FATHER butchered in> >>>>> public, he after coming to politics did eliminate many people after winning> >>>>> as CM 1st time eliminated most of his rival gangsters from all parties has> >>>>> the single largest gangster forces, his son runs a news channel and other> >>>>> businesses from neighbouring state, in case power changes in the state, but> >>>>> as long as they r alive no one can defeat their family> >>>>>> >>>>> as a Doctor, politician we can feel it is simha or leo Asc with a> >>>>> powerful Mars in the 10th, sani from lagna aspecting the 10th, the barbarian> >>>>> nature, a gift of

the gab with ketu in the 2nd.> >>>>>> >>>>> if he is possibly killed int e chopper crash today can be in> >>>>> rah-sa-kuj with sani in the 8th in d9 in a water sign is held up in bad> >>>>> weather or hit by lightening ro Naxal gunfire> >>>>>> >>>>> but close to a highly flooded forest area> >>>>>> >>>>> any coments pl let me know if this assumption is right> >>>>>> >>>>> prashant> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> > >

>>

Dear Krishnan and Prashant,

///In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.///

As per my understanding 8th house is the prime indicator for accidents...?

I haven't, as yet, looked at any other time other than the one given by Gopi who said that he had viewed the printed horoscope himself (given to him be one of RSR's close relatives)...I have no reason to doubt this, and certainly that time (19:43) does seem to be supported by the events i.e..

TIME & MODE OF DEATH

Operating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..

Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...

Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...

TRANSITS 2/9/09

Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) were transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.

I'm not advocating one time above the other...just offering for consideration what I see in this particular chart :-)

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___

-

"Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99

<jyotish-vidya >

Monday, September 07, 2009 10:26 PM

Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Prashant Ji,The following is the analysis made by Shri KNRao and appered in his his News Letter.please.The tob and POB are different.This is very common for some of the prominent figs.we should find only mundane issues than confining to their rise and fallOn 2 September after we finished the weekly Vishnu Sahastraam recitation at the house of Sri K.N.Rao., he opened a television channel and found the same news--the missing chopper which carried Y.S.R.Reddy known better in political circles as YSR the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.Did Sri Rao have his horoscope was the question two or three of us asked and he took out an unverified horoscope of YSR with Dhanu lagna of 8 July 1949. Presuming the horoscope to be correct, I said that there was no chance of YSR surviving in the dasha of Rahu-Mercury-Saturn.Next day, on 3 September Sri Rao told me that he got from a lover of astrology a different horoscope of YSR. Here the date was the same but the time of birth was 22/42 and the place of birth was Pulivendla. The earlier gave the place of birth as Jammalamadugu and the time of birth as 18:19: with Dhanu lagna rising.In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

Postscript:

MEDICAL PROFESSION

As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine. Mercury disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.

RELIGION

Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of India...unconventional. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor to be considered.

CAREER IN POLITICS

Unfortunately time is running away from me at the moment so just a quick observation (for now). Note:

1) 5th/11th lord Mars aspect on lagnesh Saturn who, in turn, aspects 10th house.2) Karaka for 10th (Mercury) conjunct Sun (significator for government) etc...

3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above his competitors/rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.

I have to leave it here for now (unfortunately)...

___

Dear Krishnan and Prashant,///In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.///As per my understanding 8th house is the prime indicator for accidents...?I haven't, as yet, looked at any other time other than the one given by Gopi who said that he had viewed the printed horoscope himself (given to him be one of YSR's close relatives)...I have no reason to doubt this, and certainly that time (19:43) does seem to be supported by the events i.e..TIME & MODE OF DEATHOperating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...TRANSITS 2/9/09Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.I'm not advocating one time above the other...just offering for consideration what I see in this particular chart :-) Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___

Dear Wendy,

thanks for the write up on the medical part, now with Sun the significator for fahter, lets see this also

before that he is a christian from 2 generations above his grandfather a warlord himself killed many ppl and acuqired lands, sold them migrated to their current place some 130 yrs ago [during British raj days]converted to christianity and changed his place of ancestors.

YSR's father raja reddy was a warlord himself again picked up the same trade [british rulers could not rule or rein in a few places on earth -pockets like Afghanistan, Pakistan NWFP and this region of YSR's clan] no law prevails till today, other than bloddbaths.

raja reddy was killed by a rival warr lord by a TV Bomb delivered at home when he opned the package it exploed and killed most of the family present there.

YSR was a doc, he quit the place and went to UK and then came back later, joined politics after giving up Medical prof. for good, rajiv gandhi drew him closer, but the next cong-PM who came from the same state knew of his background and kept him at a distance, till the current super PM, sonia came in and revived the YSR links DUE THE COMMON christian connection., plush with church funds they did campaign well AND HE RODE A WORLD OF MAKE BELIVE

dug up cannals NO WATER FLOWS, offers rs 2 a kg rice but pulses sell at 106 a kg, vegitables above 30 a kg

rice for non quota of poor cards buy at rs. 40 and above a kg

HIS HEALTH SCHEME-arogyasree  REIMBURSES THE POOR patients in the rich hospitals, who do the surgery and keep patients for 5 days max, there is NO POST OPERATION FREE CARE and it is expensive and no poor man can afford them so die naturally a few days later due to infection that catches up inthe operated area as the poor do have to work to feed themselves still and also rehab in most unhygenic conditions.

instead of spend the same money in renovatiing, staffing the govt run PHC's for every 1000 given to a SUPER Speciality hospital the same care can come at less than 10% cost if govt can fund its own PHC and there all care is free anyway. here PHC a givt driven one are corruptm no medicine is there, no theater facilities r maintained, no poweer, water in many cases qualified docs who work in private and make money still

land from many poor farmers have been taken away at rock bottom prices and given to rich industries owned by cong men alone, similarly temple lands jewelry etc have vanished into the party men's coffers.

his fre power is the best joke

as there is no power from where will i give now he says after winning many industiries have closed down, shifted as 3 days a week no power, farmers get unsteady voltage with burn-out in transformers or motors, rural househilds 10-12 hrs no pwoer cities 3-7 yrs no power.

same money could have been invested in generation then give free power too much to subsidise. the lift irrigation system he has done is good, but no power to lift the water!

so a ill featured claim of YSR ran a good campaing thru media well done publicity a great speaker, v good oratary skills.

we have a bad system and as long as we fear and still elect such goons we get a govt we deserve a bad one.

but no respite for the state his son will soon be sitting inthe chair and continue the same make belive.

most of this info may appear no part of the subject but hope it does ad to why we choose a particular lagna not one one or tow factors but on the family picture as well.

prashant 

On 9/9/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Postscript:

MEDICAL PROFESSION

As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine. Mercury disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.

RELIGION

Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of India...unconventional. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor to be considered.

CAREER IN POLITICS

Unfortunately time is running away from me at the moment so just a quick observation (for now). Note:

1) 5th/11th lord Mars aspect on lagnesh Saturn who, in turn, aspects 10th house.2) Karaka for 10th (Mercury) conjunct Sun (significator for government) etc...

3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above his competitors/rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.

___

Dear Krishnan and Prashant,///In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.///

As per my understanding 8th house is the prime indicator for accidents...?I haven't, as yet, looked at any other time other than the one given by Gopi who said that he had viewed the printed horoscope himself (given to him be one of YSR's close relatives)...I have no reason to doubt this, and certainly that time (19:43) does seem to be supported by the events i.e..

TIME & MODE OF DEATHOperating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..

Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...

TRANSITS 2/9/09Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.

I'm not advocating one time above the other...just offering for consideration what I see in this particular chart :-) Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com

___

Dear Prashant,

From day one, your animosity towards YSR and his family has been obvious.

I cannot comment on the legitimacy of this as I have little

knowledge/understanding of Indian politics. I do feel however that such

animosity could well cloud ones ability to view (any) chart objectively.

I am curious to see your reasons for discounting Capricorn lagna. If

however your claims against him are legitimate you might consider a few

points.

1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11

http://jyotishvidya.com/ch11.htm

**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants

(attendants), brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey,

and PARENT'S DEATH.**

2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists

revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistant with the fact that

YSR's father was killed by a bomb.

3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited

by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" astro desk " <astro.prashantkumar

<jyotish-vidya >

Friday, September 11, 2009 2:24 AM

Dear Wendy,

thanks for the write up on the medical part, now with Sun the

significator

for fahter, lets see this also

before that he is a christian from 2 generations above his grandfather a

warlord himself killed many ppl and acuqired lands, sold them migrated to

their current place some 130 yrs ago [during British raj days]

converted to christianity and changed his place of ancestors.

YSR's father raja reddy was a warlord himself again picked up the same

trade

[british rulers could not rule or rein in a few places on earth -pockets

like Afghanistan, Pakistan NWFP and this region of YSR's clan] no law

prevails till today, other than bloddbaths.

raja reddy was killed by a rival warr lord by a TV Bomb delivered at home

when he opned the package it exploed and killed most of the family

present

there.

YSR was a doc, he quit the place and went to UK and then came back later,

joined politics after giving up Medical prof. for good, rajiv gandhi drew

him closer, but the next cong-PM who came from the same state knew of his

background and kept him at a distance, till the current super PM, sonia

came

in and revived the YSR links DUE THE COMMON christian connection., plush

with church funds they did campaign well AND HE RODE A WORLD OF MAKE

BELIVE

dug up cannals NO WATER FLOWS, offers rs 2 a kg rice but pulses sell at

a kg, vegitables above 30 a kg

rice for non quota of poor cards buy at rs. 40 and above a kg

HIS HEALTH SCHEME-arogyasree REIMBURSES THE POOR patients in the rich

hospitals, who do the surgery and keep patients for 5 days max, there is

NO

POST OPERATION FREE CARE and it is expensive and no poor man can afford

them

so die naturally a few days later due to infection that catches up inthe

operated area as the poor do have to work to feed themselves still and

also

rehab in most unhygenic conditions.

instead of spend the same money in renovatiing, staffing the govt run

PHC's

for every 1000 given to a SUPER Speciality hospital the same care can

come

at less than 10% cost if govt can fund its own PHC and there all care is

free anyway. here PHC a givt driven one are corruptm no medicine is

there,

no theater facilities r maintained, no poweer, water in many cases

qualified

docs who work in private and make money still

land from many poor farmers have been taken away at rock bottom prices

and

given to rich industries owned by cong men alone, similarly temple lands

jewelry etc have vanished into the party men's coffers.

his fre power is the best joke

as there is no power from where will i give now he says after winning

many

industiries have closed down, shifted as 3 days a week no power, farmers

get

unsteady voltage with burn-out in transformers or motors, rural

househilds

10-12 hrs no pwoer cities 3-7 yrs no power.

same money could have been invested in generation then give free power

too

much to subsidise. the lift irrigation system he has done is good, but no

power to lift the water!

so a ill featured claim of YSR ran a good campaing thru media well done

publicity a great speaker, v good oratary skills.

we have a bad system and as long as we fear and still elect such goons we

get a govt we deserve a bad one.

but no respite for the state his son will soon be sitting inthe chair and

continue the same make belive.

most of this info may appear no part of the subject but hope it does ad

to

why we choose a particular lagna not one one or tow factors but on the

family picture as well.

prashant

Dear Wendy,

it is not animosity, but added info that can suggest he is one of the fiery signs  or Kumbha was my  point in many messages. as many  like u may not know of the background, not all pubic figures have so much in the open.

and THIS KIND Of WRITING on any politician in India is expeced not generations though. I had said we get the govt we deserve in one post also.

I have also added in one post a picture of a person who has similar physique, stature with MEsha lagna  a pic can be seen in JR can upload here too.

this a blog I just read before ur reply

and this not a comercial one so hope u will not mind its link here

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/masala-noodles/entry/lessons-ysr-taught-sonia

this also conveys how the cong party bosses r seeing the situation so late as a return to old feudal days of rule where loyalty alone was criteria to be part of the clan.

I wish u see any tv news of this state too much of hype, hysteria on the succession struggle.

where senior members twice his age are not given any respect to work but want a novice to lead, not prepared to accept a 2nd in line role too.

prashant

On 9/11/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Prashant,From day one, your animosity towards YSR and his family has been obvious. I cannot comment on the legitimacy of this as I have little knowledge/understanding of Indian politics. I do feel however that such

animosity could well cloud ones ability to view (any) chart objectively.I am curious to see your reasons for discounting Capricorn lagna. If however your claims against him are legitimate you might consider a few

points.1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya.com/ch11.htm

**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants), brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists

revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistant with the fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___-

" astro desk " <astro.prashantkumar<jyotish-vidya >

Friday, September 11, 2009 2:24 AMRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Wendy,thanks for the write up on the medical part, now with Sun the significatorfor fahter, lets see this alsobefore that he is a christian from 2 generations above his grandfather a

warlord himself killed many ppl and acuqired lands, sold them migrated totheir current place some 130 yrs ago [during British raj days]converted to christianity and changed his place of ancestors.YSR's father raja reddy was a warlord himself again picked up the same

trade[british rulers could not rule or rein in a few places on earth -pocketslike Afghanistan, Pakistan NWFP and this region of YSR's clan] no lawprevails till today, other than bloddbaths.raja reddy was killed by a rival warr lord by a TV Bomb delivered at home

when he opned the package it exploed and killed most of the family presentthere.YSR was a doc, he quit the place and went to UK and then came back later,joined politics after giving up Medical prof. for good, rajiv gandhi drew

him closer, but the next cong-PM who came from the same state knew of hisbackground and kept him at a distance, till the current super PM, sonia camein and revived the YSR links DUE THE COMMON christian connection., plush

with church funds they did campaign well AND HE RODE A WORLD OF MAKE BELIVEdug up cannals NO WATER FLOWS, offers rs 2 a kg rice but pulses sell at 106a kg, vegitables above 30 a kgrice for non quota of poor cards buy at rs. 40 and above a kg

HIS HEALTH SCHEME-arogyasree REIMBURSES THE POOR patients in the richhospitals, who do the surgery and keep patients for 5 days max, there is NOPOST OPERATION FREE CARE and it is expensive and no poor man can afford

themso die naturally a few days later due to infection that catches up intheoperated area as the poor do have to work to feed themselves still and alsorehab in most unhygenic conditions.instead of spend the same money in renovatiing, staffing the govt run

PHC'sfor every 1000 given to a SUPER Speciality hospital the same care can comeat less than 10% cost if govt can fund its own PHC and there all care isfree anyway. here PHC a givt driven one are corruptm no medicine is

there,no theater facilities r maintained, no poweer, water in many cases qualifieddocs who work in private and make money stillland from many poor farmers have been taken away at rock bottom prices

andgiven to rich industries owned by cong men alone, similarly temple landsjewelry etc have vanished into the party men's coffers.his fre power is the best jokeas there is no power from where will i give now he says after winning

manyindustiries have closed down, shifted as 3 days a week no power, farmers getunsteady voltage with burn-out in transformers or motors, rural househilds10-12 hrs no pwoer cities 3-7 yrs no power.

same money could have been invested in generation then give free power toomuch to subsidise. the lift irrigation system he has done is good, but nopower to lift the water!so a ill featured claim of YSR ran a good campaing thru media well done

publicity a great speaker, v good oratary skills.we have a bad system and as long as we fear and still elect such goons weget a govt we deserve a bad one.but no respite for the state his son will soon be sitting inthe chair and

continue the same make belive.most of this info may appear no part of the subject but hope it does ad towhy we choose a particular lagna not one one or tow factors but on thefamily picture as well.

prashant

Dear Prashant,

It would really be good if you could focus more on the horoscope. I would

be interested in seeing your conclusion regarding the major life events

as they're reflected in the chart.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Friday, September 11, 2009 7:31 PM

Dear Wendy,

it is not animosity, but added info that can suggest he is one of the

fiery

signs or Kumbha was my point in many messages.

as many like u may not know of the background, not all pubic figures

have

so much in the open.

and THIS KIND Of WRITING on any politician in India is expeced not

generations though. I had said we get the govt we deserve in one post

also.

I have also added in one post a picture of a person who has similar

physique, stature with MEsha lagna a pic can be seen in JR can upload

here

too.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/masala-noodles/entry/lessons-ysr-taught\

-sonia

this also conveys how the cong party bosses r seeing the situation so

late

as a return to old feudal days of rule where loyalty alone was criteria

to

be part of the clan.

I wish u see any tv news of this state

too much of hype, hysteria on the succession struggle.

where senior members twice his age are not given any respect to work but

want a novice to lead, not prepared to accept a 2nd in line role too.

prashant

Dear Prashant,

///it is not animosity, but added info that can suggest he is one of the

fiery

signs or Kumbha was my point in many messages.///

If my memory serves me you were favouring Leo... May I point out that

Paramahansa Yogananda has Leo rising :-)

///I have also added in one post a picture of a person who has similar

here

too.///

Although physical characteristics can (often) give us a clue (a starting

point) when lagna is unknown, the only sure way to determine the correct

chart is to confirm as many major events as possible.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

<jyotish-vidya >

Friday, September 11, 2009 7:31 PM

Dear Wendy,

it is not animosity, but added info that can suggest he is one of the

fiery

signs or Kumbha was my point in many messages.

as many like u may not know of the background, not all pubic figures

have

so much in the open.

and THIS KIND Of WRITING on any politician in India is expeced not

generations though. I had said we get the govt we deserve in one post

also.

I have also added in one post a picture of a person who has similar

here

too.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/masala-noodles/entry/lessons-ysr-taught\

-sonia

this also conveys how the cong party bosses r seeing the situation so

late

as a return to old feudal days of rule where loyalty alone was criteria

to

be part of the clan.

I wish u see any tv news of this state

too much of hype, hysteria on the succession struggle.

where senior members twice his age are not given any respect to work but

want a novice to lead, not prepared to accept a 2nd in line role too.

prashant

Dear Prashant,Even if you thought he belonged to one of the fiery signs, why did you think of leo? Just because leo is a royal sign? Actually, though Sun is considered as Kroora, he is a satvik planet and all the characteristics you defined of YSR are either rajasik or tamasik.

Regards,KrishnaOn Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 5:01 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

Dear Wendy,

it is not animosity, but added info that can suggest he is one of the fiery signs  or Kumbha was my  point in many messages. as many  like u may not know of the background, not all pubic figures have so much in the open.

and THIS KIND Of WRITING on any politician in India is expeced not generations though. I had said we get the govt we deserve in one post also.

I have also added in one post a picture of a person who has similar physique, stature with MEsha lagna  a pic can be seen in JR can upload here too.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/masala-noodles/entry/lessons-ysr-taught-sonia

this also conveys how the cong party bosses r seeing the situation so late as a return to old feudal days of rule where loyalty alone was criteria to be part of the clan.

I wish u see any tv news of this state too much of hype, hysteria on the succession struggle.

where senior members twice his age are not given any respect to work but want a novice to lead, not prepared to accept a 2nd in line role too.

prashant

On 9/11/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Prashant,From day one, your animosity towards YSR and his family has been obvious. I cannot comment on the legitimacy of this as I have little knowledge/understanding of Indian politics. I do feel however that such

animosity could well cloud ones ability to view (any) chart objectively.I am curious to see your reasons for discounting Capricorn lagna. If however your claims against him are legitimate you might consider a few

points.1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya.com/ch11.htm

**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants), brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists

revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistant with the fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___-

" astro desk " <astro.prashantkumar<jyotish-vidya >

Friday, September 11, 2009 2:24 AMRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Wendy,thanks for the write up on the medical part, now with Sun the significatorfor fahter, lets see this alsobefore that he is a christian from 2 generations above his grandfather a

warlord himself killed many ppl and acuqired lands, sold them migrated totheir current place some 130 yrs ago [during British raj days]converted to christianity and changed his place of ancestors.YSR's father raja reddy was a warlord himself again picked up the same

trade[british rulers could not rule or rein in a few places on earth -pocketslike Afghanistan, Pakistan NWFP and this region of YSR's clan] no lawprevails till today, other than bloddbaths.raja reddy was killed by a rival warr lord by a TV Bomb delivered at home

when he opned the package it exploed and killed most of the family presentthere.YSR was a doc, he quit the place and went to UK and then came back later,joined politics after giving up Medical prof. for good, rajiv gandhi drew

him closer, but the next cong-PM who came from the same state knew of hisbackground and kept him at a distance, till the current super PM, sonia camein and revived the YSR links DUE THE COMMON christian connection., plush

with church funds they did campaign well AND HE RODE A WORLD OF MAKE BELIVEdug up cannals NO WATER FLOWS, offers rs 2 a kg rice but pulses sell at 106a kg, vegitables above 30 a kgrice for non quota of poor cards buy at rs. 40 and above a kg

HIS HEALTH SCHEME-arogyasree REIMBURSES THE POOR patients in the richhospitals, who do the surgery and keep patients for 5 days max, there is NOPOST OPERATION FREE CARE and it is expensive and no poor man can afford

themso die naturally a few days later due to infection that catches up intheoperated area as the poor do have to work to feed themselves still and alsorehab in most unhygenic conditions.instead of spend the same money in renovatiing, staffing the govt run

PHC'sfor every 1000 given to a SUPER Speciality hospital the same care can comeat less than 10% cost if govt can fund its own PHC and there all care isfree anyway. here PHC a givt driven one are corruptm no medicine is

there,no theater facilities r maintained, no poweer, water in many cases qualifieddocs who work in private and make money stillland from many poor farmers have been taken away at rock bottom prices

andgiven to rich industries owned by cong men alone, similarly temple landsjewelry etc have vanished into the party men's coffers.his fre power is the best jokeas there is no power from where will i give now he says after winning

manyindustiries have closed down, shifted as 3 days a week no power, farmers getunsteady voltage with burn-out in transformers or motors, rural househilds10-12 hrs no pwoer cities 3-7 yrs no power.

same money could have been invested in generation then give free power toomuch to subsidise. the lift irrigation system he has done is good, but nopower to lift the water!so a ill featured claim of YSR ran a good campaing thru media well done

publicity a great speaker, v good oratary skills.we have a bad system and as long as we fear and still elect such goons weget a govt we deserve a bad one.but no respite for the state his son will soon be sitting inthe chair and

continue the same make belive.most of this info may appear no part of the subject but hope it does ad towhy we choose a particular lagna not one one or tow factors but on thefamily picture as well.

prashant

Dear Friends,

Interesting that leos aro not kroor but stavic.The departed soul had characterstics of rajasic /tamsic.

Even Shri K.N.Rao in his news Letter while comparing two air crashes of Mr Scindia and that of YSR felt,mr Scindia being royal is different from YSR and hesitant to draw any comparision.

Prominence of YSR lies in his hard work and the path he chose to popularity is one through padayatra and the brands he represented also for people at lower categories.

His family affairs,particulalrly political LINEAGE TOO one that came through a short span hard work and his willingness to strive and attain his objective of becoming a leader of a state.

The tenure has controversies.But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.he countered another leader of the poltics and made him almost worthless.His opponent too was also fraudster but chose the path of division of the society.

These points if we closely take into account the time of birth could be around capricorn or Aquarius rising.

His final journey was all on account of 'madhya ayu'and his miserable end without getting traces of his body and even head could be the gochara effect of sun saturn,two enemies and nodes along with benics(venus in cancer and jupiter ® debilitated in capricorn.To reconstruct his chart with out reliable data(though 8th july 1949 is reliable) all other particulars are very much shrouded and unreliable.Now YSR is part of history for the violent death and that contributed to his martyrdom giving a projection of leader for downtrodden even eclipsing the so called leader of a northern state.

There is not much v can read to be gainful through these details and contend how unfortunate events occur very abruptly plunging the atmosphere one of darkness.Also one can not account for the meaningless sacrifies that followed after the demise YSR.It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish.yet the madhaayu and the revealation of the 8th might still be of some worth in my opinion

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 12:34 PM

Dear Prashant,

Even if you thought he belonged to one of the fiery signs, why did you think of leo? Just because leo is a royal sign? Actually, though Sun is considered as Kroora, he is a satvik planet and all the characteristics you defined of YSR are either rajasik or tamasik.

Regards,

Krishna

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 5:01 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Wendy,

it is not animosity, but added info that can suggest he is one of the fiery signs or Kumbha was my point in many messages. as many like u may not know of the background, not all pubic figures have so much in the open.

I have also added in one post a picture of a person who has similar physique, stature with MEsha lagna a pic can be seen in JR can upload here too.

http://blogs. timesofindia. indiatimes. com/masala- noodles/entry/ lessons-ysr- taught-sonia

I wish u see any tv news of this state too much of hype, hysteria on the succession struggle.

prashant

On 9/11/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Dear Prashant,From day one, your animosity towards YSR and his family has been obvious. I cannot comment on the legitimacy of this as I have little knowledge/understan ding of Indian politics. I do feel however that such animosity could well cloud ones ability to view (any) chart objectively.I am curious to see your reasons for discounting Capricorn lagna. If however your claims against him are legitimate you might consider a few points.1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya .com/ch11. htm**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants) , brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistant with the

fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "astro desk" <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com><jyotish-vidya>Friday, September 11, 2009 2:24 AMRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara

Reddy

Dear Wendy,thanks for the write up on the medical part, now with Sun the significatorfor fahter, lets see this alsobefore that he is a christian from 2 generations above his grandfather awarlord himself killed many ppl and acuqired lands, sold them migrated totheir current place some 130 yrs ago [during British raj days]converted to christianity and changed his place of ancestors.YSR's father raja reddy was a warlord himself again picked up the same trade[british rulers could not rule or rein in a few places on earth -pocketslike Afghanistan, Pakistan NWFP and this region of YSR's clan] no lawprevails till today, other than bloddbaths.raja reddy was killed by a rival warr lord by a TV Bomb delivered at homewhen he opned the package it exploed and killed most of the family presentthere.YSR was a doc, he quit the place and went to UK and then came back

later,joined politics after giving up Medical prof. for good, rajiv gandhi drewhim closer, but the next cong-PM who came from the same state knew of hisbackground and kept him at a distance, till the current super PM, sonia camein and revived the YSR links DUE THE COMMON christian connection., plushwith church funds they did campaign well AND HE RODE A WORLD OF MAKE BELIVEdug up cannals NO WATER FLOWS, offers rs 2 a kg rice but pulses sell at 106a kg, vegitables above 30 a kgrice for non quota of poor cards buy at rs. 40 and above a kgHIS HEALTH SCHEME-arogyasree REIMBURSES THE POOR patients in the richhospitals, who do the surgery and keep patients for 5 days max, there is NOPOST OPERATION FREE CARE and it is expensive and no poor man can afford themso die naturally a few days later due to infection that catches up intheoperated area as the poor do have to work to feed

themselves still and alsorehab in most unhygenic conditions.instead of spend the same money in renovatiing, staffing the govt run PHC'sfor every 1000 given to a SUPER Speciality hospital the same care can comeat less than 10% cost if govt can fund its own PHC and there all care isfree anyway. here PHC a givt driven one are corruptm no medicine is there,no theater facilities r maintained, no poweer, water in many cases qualifieddocs who work in private and make money stillland from many poor farmers have been taken away at rock bottom prices andgiven to rich industries owned by cong men alone, similarly temple landsjewelry etc have vanished into the party men's coffers.his fre power is the best jokeas there is no power from where will i give now he says after winning manyindustiries have closed down, shifted as 3 days a week no power, farmers getunsteady

voltage with burn-out in transformers or motors, rural househilds10-12 hrs no pwoer cities 3-7 yrs no power.same money could have been invested in generation then give free power toomuch to subsidise. the lift irrigation system he has done is good, but nopower to lift the water!so a ill featured claim of YSR ran a good campaing thru media well donepublicity a great speaker, v good oratary skills.we have a bad system and as long as we fear and still elect such goons weget a govt we deserve a bad one.but no respite for the state his son will soon be sitting inthe chair andcontinue the same make belive.most of this info may appear no part of the subject but hope it does ad towhy we choose a particular lagna not one one or tow factors but on thefamily picture as well.prashant

Dear Krishnan,

Your contribution is appreciated. However I do have to disagree with the following statement.

///It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish.///

Confirming events and seeing the circumstances of one life reflected through horoscope is a great privilege and an even greater learning experience. Save for a few negative opinions, this exercise has been handled with respect for the deceased. I see no reason therefore to close the thread. I've been practising jyotish for 21 yrs now. For several of those years giving private consultations in my home, and for the last 8 years running a discussion group (this and the preceding JyotishVidya group). Yet my own understanding grows in leaps and bounds (still) when I have the opportunity to rectify a chart based on major life events of the native. It's a privilege to be able to look into a life in this way. Jyotish is a divine science...we're looking at, what is essentially, the 'Will of God' when we read a chart. How can it be, as you say, we are not able to really add value for revered subject, jyotish?

If, as you say, he had the reputation as a leader of the downtrodden, we don't have to look past the aspect of lagnesh Saturn on 10th (career, status, reputation) and Mars in 5th (authority/politics) to see the reality of this. Saturn is the planet most cited as making a person 'leader of his village'.

The other events confirmed in this chart (already posted here) are worthy of a mention again.

_________

TIME & MODE OF DEATHOperating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...TRANSITS 2/9/09Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.

MEDICAL PROFESSION

As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine. Mercury disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.

RELIGION

Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of India...unconventional. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor to be considered.

CAREER IN POLITICS

3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above his competitors/rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.

________

A point not to be missed here of course is Rx/Debil Jupiter'sdispositorship of Rahu, significator for PATERNAL GRANDFATHER.Rahu, in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies house of Jupiter, karakafor 9th...do we not see the story unfold here? The more we peel back thelayers the more we see :-)

1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya.com/ch11.htm**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants), brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistent with the fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...

___

I've seen little on this 'discussion group' (?) to either repute or confirm the points raised...

-

"Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99

<jyotish-vidya >

Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:26 AM

Dear Friends,Interesting that leos aro not kroor but stavic.The departed soul had characterstics of rajasic /tamsic.Even Shri K.N.Rao in his news Letter while comparing two air crashes of Mr Scindia and that of YSR felt,mr Scindia being royal is different from YSR and hesitant to draw any comparision.Prominence of YSR lies in his hard work and the path he chose to popularity is one through padayatra and the brands he represented also for people at lower categories.His family affairs,particulalrly political LINEAGE TOO one that came through a short span hard work and his willingness to strive and attain his objective of becoming a leader of a state.The tenure has controversies.But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.he countered another leader of the poltics and made him almost worthless.His opponent too was also fraudster but chose the path of division of the society.These points if we closely take into account the time of birth could be around capricorn or Aquarius rising.His final journey was all on account of 'madhya ayu'and his miserable end without getting traces of his body and even head could be the gochara effect of sun saturn,two enemies and nodes along with benics(venus in cancer and jupiter ® debilitated in capricorn.To reconstruct his chart with out reliable data(though 8th july 1949 is reliable) all other particulars are very much shrouded and unreliable.Now YSR is part of history for the violent death and that contributed to his martyrdom giving a projection of leader for downtrodden even eclipsing the so called leader of a northern state.There is not much v can read to be gainful through these details and contend how unfortunate events occur very abruptly plunging the atmosphere one of darkness.Also one can not account for the meaningless sacrifies that followed after the demise YSR.It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish.yet the madhaayu and the revealation of the 8th might still be of some worth in my opinion Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

Dear Krishnan and All,

///The tenure has controversies.But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.///

Prashant has also mentioned this...that his family had some reputation as warlords (or words to that effect). What does 1st/2nd lord (self/family) Saturn, in 8th house of enemies, battle (war), disunion etc tell about this man and his family...

_________

-

Mrs. Wendy

jyotish-vidya

Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:57 AM

Dear Krishnan,

Your contribution is appreciated. However I do have to disagree with the following statement.

///It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish.///

Confirming events and seeing the circumstances of one life reflected through horoscope is a great privilege and an even greater learning experience. Save for a few negative opinions, this exercise has been handled with respect for the deceased. I see no reason therefore to close the thread. I've been practising jyotish for 21 yrs now. For several of those years giving private consultations in my home, and for the last 8 years running a discussion group (this and the preceding JyotishVidya group). Yet my own understanding grows in leaps and bounds (still) when I have the opportunity to rectify a chart based on major life events of the native. It's a privilege to be able to look into a life in this way. Jyotish is a divine science...we're looking at, what is essentially, the 'Will of God' when we read a chart. How can it be, as you say, we are not able to really add value for revered subject, jyotish?

If, as you say, he had the reputation as a leader of the downtrodden, we don't have to look past the aspect of lagnesh Saturn on 10th (career, status, reputation) and Mars in 5th (authority/politics) to see the reality of this. Saturn is the planet most cited as making a person 'leader of his village'.

The other events confirmed in this chart (already posted here) are worthy of a mention again.

_________

TIME & MODE OF DEATHOperating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...TRANSITS 2/9/09Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.

MEDICAL PROFESSION

RELIGION

CAREER IN POLITICS

________

A point not to be missed here of course is Rx/Debil Jupiter'sdispositorship of Rahu, significator for PATERNAL GRANDFATHER.Rahu, in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies house of Jupiter, karakafor 9th...do we not see the story unfold here? The more we peel back thelayers the more we see :-)

1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya.com/ch11.htm**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants), brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistent with the fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...

___

I've seen little on this 'discussion group' (?) to either repute or confirm the points raised...

-

"Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99 >

<jyotish-vidya >

Dear Friends,Interesting that leos aro not kroor but stavic.The departed soul had characterstics of rajasic /tamsic.Even Shri K.N.Rao in his news Letter while comparing two air crashes of Mr Scindia and that of YSR felt,mr Scindia being royal is different from YSR and hesitant to draw any comparision.Prominence of YSR lies in his hard work and the path he chose to popularity is one through padayatra and the brands he represented also for people at lower categories.His family affairs,particulalrly political LINEAGE TOO one that came through a short span hard work and his willingness to strive and attain his objective of becoming a leader of a state.The tenure has controversies.But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.he countered another leader of the poltics and made him almost worthless.His opponent too was also fraudster but chose the path of division of the society.These points if we closely take into account the time of birth could be around capricorn or Aquarius rising.His final journey was all on account of 'madhya ayu'and his miserable end without getting traces of his body and even head could be the gochara effect of sun saturn,two enemies and nodes along with benics(venus in cancer and jupiter ® debilitated in capricorn.To reconstruct his chart with out reliable data(though 8th july 1949 is reliable) all other particulars are very much shrouded and unreliable.Now YSR is part of history for the violent death and that contributed to his martyrdom giving a projection of leader for downtrodden even eclipsing the so called leader of a northern state.There is not much v can read to be gainful through these details and contend how unfortunate events occur very abruptly plunging the atmosphere one of darkness.Also one can not account for the meaningless sacrifies that followed after the demise YSR.It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish.yet the madhaayu and the revealation of the 8th might still be of some worth in my opinion Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4418 (20090912) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Dear Krishnan ji,Why do you say Leos are not kroor?Regards,KrishnaOn Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Interesting that leos aro not kroor but stavic.The departed soul had characterstics of rajasic /tamsic.

Even Shri K.N.Rao in his news Letter while comparing two air crashes of Mr Scindia and that of YSR felt,mr Scindia being royal is different from YSR and hesitant to draw any comparision.

Prominence of YSR lies in his hard work and the path he chose to popularity is one through padayatra and the brands he represented also for people at lower categories.

His family affairs,particulalrly political LINEAGE TOO one that came through a short span hard work and his willingness to strive and attain his objective of becoming a leader of a state.

The tenure has controversies.But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.he countered another leader of the poltics and made him almost worthless.His opponent too was also fraudster but chose the path of division of the society.

These points if we closely take into account the time of birth could be around capricorn or Aquarius rising.

His final journey was all on account of 'madhya ayu'and his miserable end without getting traces of his body and even head could be the gochara effect of sun saturn,two enemies and nodes along with benics(venus in cancer and jupiter ® debilitated in capricorn.To reconstruct his chart with out reliable data(though 8th july 1949 is reliable) all other particulars are very much shrouded and unreliable.Now YSR is part of history for the violent death and that contributed to his martyrdom giving a projection of leader for downtrodden even eclipsing the so called leader of a northern state.

There is not much v can read to be gainful through these details and contend how unfortunate events occur very abruptly plunging the atmosphere one of darkness.Also one can not account for the meaningless sacrifies that followed after the demise YSR.It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish.yet the madhaayu and the revealation of the 8th might still be of some worth in my opinion  

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58

Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 12:34 PM

Dear Prashant,

Even if you thought he belonged to one of the fiery signs, why did you think of leo? Just because leo is a royal sign? Actually, though Sun is considered as Kroora, he is a satvik planet and all the characteristics you defined of YSR are either rajasik or tamasik.

Regards,

Krishna

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 5:01 PM, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Wendy,

http://blogs. timesofindia. indiatimes. com/masala- noodles/entry/ lessons-ysr- taught-sonia

prashant

Dear Prashant,From day one, your animosity towards YSR and his family has been obvious. I cannot comment on the legitimacy of this as I have little knowledge/understan ding of Indian politics. I do feel however that such

points.1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya .com/ch11. htm**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants

(attendants) , brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistant with the

fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- " astro desk " <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com>

<jyotish-vidya>Friday, September 11, 2009 2:24 AM

Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara

Reddy

when he opned the package it exploed and killed most of the family presentthere.YSR was a doc, he quit the place and went to UK and then came back

later,joined politics after giving up Medical prof. for good, rajiv gandhi drewhim closer, but the next cong-PM who came from the same state knew of hisbackground and kept him at a distance, till the current super PM, sonia

camein and revived the YSR links DUE THE COMMON christian connection., plushwith church funds they did campaign well AND HE RODE A WORLD OF MAKE BELIVEdug up cannals NO WATER FLOWS, offers rs 2 a kg rice but pulses sell at

106a kg, vegitables above 30 a kgrice for non quota of poor cards buy at rs. 40 and above a kgHIS HEALTH SCHEME-arogyasree REIMBURSES THE POOR patients in the richhospitals, who do the surgery and keep patients for 5 days max, there is

NOPOST OPERATION FREE CARE and it is expensive and no poor man can afford themso die naturally a few days later due to infection that catches up intheoperated area as the poor do have to work to feed

themselves still and alsorehab in most unhygenic conditions.instead of spend the same money in renovatiing, staffing the govt run PHC'sfor every 1000 given to a SUPER Speciality hospital the same care can

comeat less than 10% cost if govt can fund its own PHC and there all care isfree anyway. here PHC a givt driven one are corruptm no medicine is there,no theater facilities r maintained, no poweer, water in many cases

qualifieddocs who work in private and make money stillland from many poor farmers have been taken away at rock bottom prices andgiven to rich industries owned by cong men alone, similarly temple lands

jewelry etc have vanished into the party men's coffers.his fre power is the best jokeas there is no power from where will i give now he says after winning manyindustiries have closed down, shifted as 3 days a week no power, farmers

getunsteady

voltage with burn-out in transformers or motors, rural househilds10-12 hrs no pwoer cities 3-7 yrs no power.same money could have been invested in generation then give free power toomuch to subsidise. the lift irrigation system he has done is good, but no

power to lift the water!so a ill featured claim of YSR ran a good campaing thru media well donepublicity a great speaker, v good oratary skills.we have a bad system and as long as we fear and still elect such goons we

get a govt we deserve a bad one.but no respite for the state his son will soon be sitting inthe chair andcontinue the same make belive.most of this info may appear no part of the subject but hope it does ad

towhy we choose a particular lagna not one one or tow factors but on thefamily picture as well.prashant

Dear Krishna Ji,

Some how the sign Leo indicates duty bound nature.A fiery sign with rulership however by king of planets Surya:Papom Ko Haranewale makes conditions so difficult and not easy to put up.This might colour them as kroor but not innately and in reality.

Leos belonging to fiery sign might be"self-centered, impatient, impulsive, aggressive and competitivee self-centered, "

But however they have also qualities of exemplary in nature.Normally ""follow their intuition and will plot a bold and daring course through life. They like to 2 b adored.Also feel happy when they are followed.

Being passionate in nature, they have 2 b inspirational and action oriented with natural leadership qualities.

Also their nature reflects "dharma".As lovers of dharma they feel compelled to do in the highest sense, and the sacrifices willing to make for it. .with this back ground, it difficult to infer as "kroor'By virtue of their rulership of sun(leo sign) i do not think they tend to become "kroor"

If i understood term kroor it is cruel.As a quadruped and cornivorous,but having majesty as king of animals,many things they tend to ignore and try to be unconcerned.Their kroorata if at all is there it lies only in their ignorance?

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sat, 9/12/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58Re: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 3:14 AM

Dear Krishnan ji,

Why do you say Leos are not kroor?

Regards,

Krishna

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Friends,

His family affairs,particulalr ly political LINEAGE TOO one that came through a short span hard work and his willingness to strive and attain his objective of becoming a leader of a state.

The tenure has controversies. But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.he countered another leader of the poltics and made him almost worthless.His opponent too was also fraudster but chose the path of division of the society.

There is not much v can read to be gainful through these details and contend how unfortunate events occur very abruptly plunging the atmosphere one of darkness.Also one can not account for the meaningless sacrifies that followed after the demise YSR.It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish. yet the madhaayu and the revealation of the 8th might still be of some worth in my opinion

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

jyotish-vidyaFriday, September 11, 2009, 12:34 PM

Dear Prashant,

Regards,

Krishna

Dear Wendy,

it is not animosity, but added info that can suggest he is one of the fiery signs or Kumbha was my point in many messages. as many like u may not know of the background, not all pubic figures have so much in the open.

I have also added in one post a picture of a person who has similar physique, stature with MEsha lagna a pic can be seen in JR can upload here too.

I wish u see any tv news of this state too much of hype, hysteria on the succession struggle.

prashant

Dear Prashant,From day one, your animosity towards YSR and his family has been obvious. I cannot comment on the legitimacy of this as I have little knowledge/understan ding of Indian politics. I do feel however that such

animosity could well cloud ones ability to view (any) chart objectively.I am curious to see your reasons for discounting Capricorn lagna. If however your claims against him are legitimate you might consider a few points.1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya .com/ch11. htm**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants) , brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistant with the fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "astro desk" <astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com><jyotish-vidya>Friday, September 11, 2009 2:24 AMRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddy

Dear Wendy,thanks for the write up on the medical part, now with Sun the significatorfor fahter, lets see this alsobefore that he is a christian from 2 generations above his grandfather awarlord himself killed many ppl and acuqired lands, sold them migrated totheir current place some 130 yrs ago [during British raj days]converted to christianity and changed his place of ancestors.YSR's father raja reddy was a warlord himself again picked up the same trade[british rulers could not rule or rein in a few places on earth -pocketslike Afghanistan, Pakistan NWFP and this region of YSR's clan] no lawprevails till today, other than bloddbaths.raja reddy was killed by a rival warr lord by a TV Bomb delivered at homewhen he opned the package it exploed and killed most of the family presentthere.YSR was a doc, he quit the place and went to UK and then came back

later,joined politics after giving up Medical prof. for good, rajiv gandhi drewhim closer, but the next cong-PM who came from the same state knew of hisbackground and kept him at a distance, till the current super PM, sonia camein and revived the YSR links DUE THE COMMON christian connection., plushwith church funds they did campaign well AND HE RODE A WORLD OF MAKE BELIVEdug up cannals NO WATER FLOWS, offers rs 2 a kg rice but pulses sell at 106a kg, vegitables above 30 a kgrice for non quota of poor cards buy at rs. 40 and above a kgHIS HEALTH SCHEME-arogyasree REIMBURSES THE POOR patients in the richhospitals, who do the surgery and keep patients for 5 days max, there is NOPOST OPERATION FREE CARE and it is expensive and no poor man can afford themso die naturally a few days later due to infection that catches up intheoperated area as the poor do have to work to feed

themselves still and alsorehab in most unhygenic conditions.instead of spend the same money in renovatiing, staffing the govt run PHC'sfor every 1000 given to a SUPER Speciality hospital the same care can comeat less than 10% cost if govt can fund its own PHC and there all care isfree anyway. here PHC a givt driven one are corruptm no medicine is there,no theater facilities r maintained, no poweer, water in many cases qualifieddocs who work in private and make money stillland from many poor farmers have been taken away at rock bottom prices andgiven to rich industries owned by cong men alone, similarly temple landsjewelry etc have vanished into the party men's coffers.his fre power is the best jokeas there is no power from where will i give now he says after winning manyindustiries have closed down, shifted as 3 days a week no power, farmers getunsteady

voltage with burn-out in transformers or motors, rural househilds10-12 hrs no pwoer cities 3-7 yrs no power.same money could have been invested in generation then give free power toomuch to subsidise. the lift irrigation system he has done is good, but nopower to lift the water!so a ill featured claim of YSR ran a good campaing thru media well donepublicity a great speaker, v good oratary skills.we have a bad system and as long as we fear and still elect such goons weget a govt we deserve a bad one.but no respite for the state his son will soon be sitting inthe chair andcontinue the same make belive.most of this info may appear no part of the subject but hope it does ad towhy we choose a particular lagna not one one or tow factors but on thefamily picture as well.prashant

Dear Mrs Wendy and Members,When v look at a chart it is true that divine nature of the science guides us.Also as human beings,some guiding force behind us makes us to reflect our feelngs..

Interstingly out of 5 people who met with this kind of death,v r limiting ourselves to this man only.The other people like pilot,copilot and others not very much aged and younger has no body to think about them.As an unexpected event Destiny had it's role and played it.Sometimes the transit of planets that impacts natal planets and dasa lords hands over unsavoury inferences.

I agree if v r able to detemine and correct the chart based on events but a departed soul who directly or indirectly paid for his prarabdha karmas.Such miserable ending of life and burial of some parts of his body too are really pathetic story.so i expressed my view.Final view however could be based on the over all assessment and the inferences v could make.

I have no doubt to feel and willing to participate in group discussions as that is how v learn and grow.There can never b two opinons.You are absolutely right in your esteemed opinion

"v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish.' happened to be my personal note and advisory as death of this man took place with the death of four more people in the same circumstances and at same place.Later on hearing this news some 40 people committed siuicide and ended their lives.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sat, 9/12/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear Krishnan and All,

///The tenure has controversies. But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.// /

Prashant has also mentioned this...that his family had some reputation as warlords (or words to that effect). What does 1st/2nd lord (self/family) Saturn, in 8th house of enemies, battle (war), disunion etc tell about this man and his family...

____________ _________ _________ _________ ____

-

Mrs. Wendy

jyotish-vidya

Saturday, September 12, 2009 11:57 AM

Dear Krishnan,

Confirming events and seeing the circumstances of one life reflected through horoscope is a great privilege and an even greater learning experience. Save for a few negative opinions, this exercise has been handled with respect for the deceased. I see no reason therefore to close the thread. I've been practising jyotish for 21 yrs now. For several of those years giving private consultations in my home, and for the last 8 years running a discussion group (this and the preceding JyotishVidya group). Yet my own understanding grows in leaps and bounds (still) when I have the opportunity to rectify a chart based on major life events of the native. It's a privilege to be able to look into a life in this way. Jyotish is a divine science...we' re looking at, what is essentially, the 'Will of God' when we read a chart. How can it be, as you say, we are not able to really add value for revered

subject, jyotish?

If, as you say, he had the reputation as a leader of the downtrodden, we don't have to look past the aspect of lagnesh Saturn on 10th (career, status, reputation) and Mars in 5th (authority/politics ) to see the reality of this. Saturn is the planet most cited as making a person 'leader of his village'.

TIME & MODE OF DEATHOperating dasa was RA-KE-MO.. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/ retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/ transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun....Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...TRANSITS 2/9/09Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of

Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.

MEDICAL PROFESSION

As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine.. Mercury disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.

RELIGION

Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of India...unconventio nal. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor to be considered.

CAREER IN POLITICS

3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above his competitors/ rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.

____________ _________ _________ _________ ___

____________ _________ _________ _________ _____

1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya .com/ch11. htm**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants) , brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistent with the fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...

____________ _________ _________ _______

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______

-

<jyotish-vidya>

Dear Friends,Interesting that leos aro not kroor but stavic.The departed soul had characterstics of rajasic /tamsic.Even Shri K.N.Rao in his news Letter while comparing two air crashes of Mr Scindia and that of YSR felt,mr Scindia being royal is different from YSR and hesitant to draw any comparision.Prominence of YSR lies in his hard work and the path he chose to popularity is one through padayatra and the brands he represented also for people at lower categories.His family affairs,particulalr ly political LINEAGE TOO one that came through a short span hard work and his willingness to strive and attain his objective of becoming a leader of a state.The tenure has controversies. But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.he countered another leader of the poltics and made him almost worthless.His opponent too was also fraudster but chose the path of division of the

society.These points if we closely take into account the time of birth could be around capricorn or Aquarius rising.His final journey was all on account of 'madhya ayu'and his miserable end without getting traces of his body and even head could be the gochara effect of sun saturn,two enemies and nodes along with benics(venus in cancer and jupiter ® debilitated in capricorn.To reconstruct his chart with out reliable data(though 8th july 1949 is reliable) all other particulars are very much shrouded and unreliable.Now YSR is part of history for the violent death and that contributed to his martyrdom giving a projection of leader for downtrodden even eclipsing the so called leader of a northern state.There is not much v can read to be gainful through these details and contend how unfortunate events occur very abruptly plunging the atmosphere one of darkness.Also one can not account for the meaningless sacrifies that followed after the demise

YSR.It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish. yet the madhaayu and the revealation of the 8th might still be of some worth in my opinion Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4418 (20090912) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com

Dear Mrs Wendy and others ,

In this analysis what we could really infer how the transits have become fatal and took the life of five innocent in a thick dense forest in a clody atmosphere where humans never would inhabit.The time and mode of death no doubt holds a very good anlytical approach.

Pratyantar lord moon as dispositor of venus occupies nakshtra of 12th coinicdes with the weather prevailing on that fatefulday.

he had early morning prayer with his family and also read bible .had few members of kith and kin around before he planned for this surprise visit..

Mars aspecting lagnesh might be an abrupt idea to visit the hamlet and find how public deliverance systems are meeting needs of people.

This apart, his interest in politics and his drive to understand problems of people and make efforts to address them with weak Sun(?) could not have endorse his recent victory when sevral astrologers predicted his loss and down fall.

No doubt his assuming power as head of state is a negative victory but he contributed immense for federal structure of the Govt and lead to the victory and power of his political party that in turn claimed leadership in Parliamnet.with his wafer thin majority he could not have run full tern in his own sate but strength that came from federal Govt has made his saddles strong to take the reins.

Choice of Medical profession was possible 'coz of feudal family background.His religion too has endeared him to people,most of them half starved and uneducated.His rise to prominence in a short period however was most difficult as it was a lone battle against strong oppostion based on caste creed.As politician he lacked idealism but as a leader to shape destiny of people he had vision.

All these issues of personal nature are difficult to put into a convincing matter.But as we know,Capricorns have almost battles in their life and their physique too fits into capricorn qualities.Moon however being 7th becoming weak and as marak only gets confirmed

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 11:57 PM

Dear Krishnan,

Confirming events and seeing the circumstances of one life reflected through horoscope is a great privilege and an even greater learning experience. Save for a few negative opinions, this exercise has been handled with respect for the deceased. I see no reason therefore to close the thread. I've been practising jyotish for 21 yrs now. For several of those years giving private consultations in my home, and for the last 8 years running a discussion group (this and the preceding JyotishVidya group). Yet my own understanding grows in leaps and bounds (still) when I have the opportunity to rectify a chart based on major life events of the native. It's a privilege to be able to look into a life in this way. Jyotish is a divine science...we' re looking at, what is essentially, the 'Will of God' when we read a chart. How can it be, as you say, we are not able to really add value for revered

subject, jyotish?

If, as you say, he had the reputation as a leader of the downtrodden, we don't have to look past the aspect of lagnesh Saturn on 10th (career, status, reputation) and Mars in 5th (authority/politics ) to see the reality of this. Saturn is the planet most cited as making a person 'leader of his village'.

TIME & MODE OF DEATHOperating dasa was RA-KE-MO.. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/ retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/ transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun....Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...TRANSITS 2/9/09Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of

Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.

MEDICAL PROFESSION

As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine.. Mercury disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.

RELIGION

Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of India...unconventio nal. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor to be considered.

CAREER IN POLITICS

3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above his competitors/ rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.

____________ _________ _________ _________ ___

____________ _________ _________ _________ _____

1) Parents death is seen from 3rd house.. See BPHS Ch.11 http://jyotishvidya .com/ch11. htm**From the 3rd house, know of the following: valor, servants (attendants) , brothers, sisters, etc., initiatory instructions, journey, and PARENT'S DEATH.**2) As we know, Rahu represents criminals, spies, anarchists revolutionaries and terrorists. This seems consistent with the fact that YSR's father was killed by a bomb.3) Rahu, in nakshatra of 6th lord Mercury (enemies/rivals) is disposited by 12th lord Jupiter (secret enemies)...

____________ _________ _________ _______

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______

-

<jyotish-vidya>

Dear Friends,Interesting that leos aro not kroor but stavic.The departed soul had characterstics of rajasic /tamsic.Even Shri K.N.Rao in his news Letter while comparing two air crashes of Mr Scindia and that of YSR felt,mr Scindia being royal is different from YSR and hesitant to draw any comparision.Prominence of YSR lies in his hard work and the path he chose to popularity is one through padayatra and the brands he represented also for people at lower categories.His family affairs,particulalr ly political LINEAGE TOO one that came through a short span hard work and his willingness to strive and attain his objective of becoming a leader of a state.The tenure has controversies. But then belonging to a feudal background,he has to prop up the crime and eliminate dominance.he countered another leader of the poltics and made him almost worthless.His opponent too was also fraudster but chose the path of division of the

society.These points if we closely take into account the time of birth could be around capricorn or Aquarius rising.His final journey was all on account of 'madhya ayu'and his miserable end without getting traces of his body and even head could be the gochara effect of sun saturn,two enemies and nodes along with benics(venus in cancer and jupiter ® debilitated in capricorn.To reconstruct his chart with out reliable data(though 8th july 1949 is reliable) all other particulars are very much shrouded and unreliable.Now YSR is part of history for the violent death and that contributed to his martyrdom giving a projection of leader for downtrodden even eclipsing the so called leader of a northern state.There is not much v can read to be gainful through these details and contend how unfortunate events occur very abruptly plunging the atmosphere one of darkness.Also one can not account for the meaningless sacrifies that followed after the demise

YSR.It is better with a heavy sigh we conclude the thread as v r not able to really add value for reverred suject,Jyotish. yet the madhaayu and the revealation of the 8th might still be of some worth in my opinion Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

Dear Mrs. Wendy,I would like to look at one more incident in his life. His mother Jayamma passed away on Jan 25, 2006.The vimshottari dasha for that date is Rah-Sat-Jup-Rah-Sat

It is interesting to note that, Jupiter and Saturn aspect the 4L Mars and Rahu is disposited by Jupiter. The transit chart is also equally revealing - 4L Mars is transiting 4H aspected by Saturn and Jupiter! Rahu is again in its natal sign disposited by Jupiter. 

Regards,KrishnaOn Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Postscript:

MEDICAL PROFESSION

As stated in earlier post, medical profession (caring for sick) is seen from 6th house whilst Sun itself indicates doctoring capacity. In the Capricorn chart, lagna lord's dispositor (Sun) occupies 6th along with 6th/9th lord Mercury; 9th lord also is connected with medicine. Mercury disposits Ketu and both (ME/KE) occupy nakshatra of Mars, karaka for 6th...Mars aspects lagnesh Saturn.

RELIGION

Ketu in 9th suggests an unconventional (non-traditional) religious background i.e. Christianity not being the mainstream religion of India...unconventional. Debilitated Jupiter's aspect on 9th is also a factor to be considered.

CAREER IN POLITICS

3) Lagna lord's dispositor in 6th shows one's need/ability to rise above his competitors/rivals in order to advance. Successful politicians and sports people (both) invariably have a prominent 6th house.

___

Dear Krishnan and Prashant,///In this horoscope has Kumbha lagna. At the time of death , YSR, was running RahuVenus and Venus the lord of fourth house of vehicles in the sixth house of accidents appealed to me.///As per my understanding 8th house is the prime indicator for accidents...?I haven't, as yet, looked at any other time other than the one given by Gopi who said that he had viewed the printed horoscope himself (given to him be one of YSR's close relatives)...I have no reason to doubt this, and certainly that time (19:43) does seem to be supported by the events i.e..TIME & MODE OF DEATHOperating dasa was RA-KE-MO. Dasa lord Rahu in nakshatra of 9th lord Mercury, occupies 3rd (cause of death), and is disposited by debilitated/retrograde 3rd/12th lord Jupiter in lagna. Jupiter is aspected by Venus (inimicably placed in 7th). Venus, as we know, is significator for all conveyances/transport including vehicles, aeroplanes etc..Bhukti lord Ketu occupies 9th house (air travel) in nakshatra of 4th lord Mars who himself occupies sign of Venus. Ketu's dispositor (Mercury) sits in nakshatra of Mars and is conjunct 8th lord Sun...Pratyantar lord Moon, dispositor of Venus, occupies 12th in nakshatra of Ketu...TRANSITS 2/9/09Both dasa and pratyantar lords (RA/MO) along with debilitated Jupiter were transiting natal Jupiter in lagna whilst lagna lord Saturn, in nakshatra of 8th lord Sun, was transiting his natal position in 8th. Sun was transiting nakshatra of Venus; and finally, bhukti lord Ketu (along with Venus) was transiting Venus' natal position in 7th maraka sthana. Both VE/KE were passing through nakshatra of Saturn.I'm not advocating one time above the other...just offering for consideration what I see in this particular chart :-) Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com___

Dear Mrs. Wendy,Similar conclusios could be drawn from the date of death of his father. His father was killed during a bomb attack on him on May 23, 1998.Regards,Krishna

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Mrs. Wendy,I would like to look at one more incident in his life. His mother Jayamma passed away on Jan 25, 2006.The vimshottari dasha for that date is Rah-Sat-Jup-Rah-Sat

It is interesting to note that, Jupiter and Saturn aspect the 4L Mars and Rahu is disposited by Jupiter. The transit chart is also equally revealing - 4L Mars is transiting 4H aspected by Saturn and Jupiter! Rahu is again in its natal sign disposited by Jupiter. 

Regards,KrishnaOn Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Postscript:

MEDICAL PROFESSION

RELIGION

CAREER IN POLITICS

___

Dear Krishnan,

Many thanks for this info! I've been busy getting the horoscope up on

JyotishVidya.com. Almost finished but feeling a little weary now at this

time of night. Have uploaded the page but will have to wait till tomorrow

to finish it off...

http://jyotishvidya.com/ysr.htm

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" Vattem Krishnan " <bursar_99

<jyotish-vidya >

Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:23 PM

Dear Mrs Wendy and others ,

In this analysis what we could really infer how the transits have become

fatal and took the life of five innocent in a thick dense forest in a

clody atmosphere where humans never would inhabit.The time and mode of

death no doubt holds a very good anlytical approach.

Pratyantar lord moon as dispositor of venus occupies nakshtra of 12th

coinicdes with the weather prevailing on that fatefulday.

he had early morning prayer with his family and also read bible .had few

members of kith and kin around before he planned for this surprise visit.

Mars aspecting lagnesh might be an abrupt idea to visit the hamlet and

find how public deliverance systems are meeting needs of people.

This apart, his interest in politics and his drive to understand problems

of people and make efforts to address them with weak Sun(?) could not

have endorse his recent victory when sevral astrologers predicted his

loss and down fall.

No doubt his assuming power as head of state is a negative victory but he

contributed immense for federal structure of the Govt and lead to the

victory and power of his political party that in turn claimed leadership

in Parliamnet.with his wafer thin majority he could not have run full

tern in his own sate but strength that came from federal Govt has made

his saddles strong to take the reins.

Choice of Medical profession was possible 'coz of feudal family

background.His religion too has endeared him to people,most of them half

starved and uneducated.His rise to prominence in a short period however

was most difficult as it was a lone battle against strong oppostion based

on caste creed.As politician he lacked idealism but as a leader to shape

destiny of people he had vision.

All these issues of personal nature are difficult to put into a

convincing matter.But as we know,Capricorns have almost battles in their

life and their physique too fits into capricorn qualities.Moon however

being 7th becoming weak and as marak only gets confirmed

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Dear Krishna,

Many thanks for that! Can we look at it tomorrow...a little tired at the

moment (past midnight here).

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" Krishnamurthy Seetharama " <kmurthys58

<jyotish-vidya >

Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:52 PM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Similar conclusios could be drawn from the date of death of his father.

His

father was killed during a bomb attack on him on May 23, 1998.

Regards,

Krishna

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <

kmurthys58 wrote:

> Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> I would like to look at one more incident in his life. His mother

> Jayamma

> passed away on Jan 25, 2006.

>

> The vimshottari dasha for that date is Rah-Sat-Jup-Rah-Sat

>

> It is interesting to note that, Jupiter and Saturn aspect the 4L Mars

> and

> Rahu is disposited by Jupiter. The transit chart is also equally

> revealing -

> 4L Mars is transiting 4H aspected by Saturn and Jupiter! Rahu is again

> in

> its natal sign disposited by Jupiter.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Nice that it helps for understanding how jyotish principles can guide us such abrupt incidents and end of lives

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sat, 9/12/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara Reddyjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 12:06 PM

Dear Krishnan,Many thanks for this info! I've been busy getting the horoscope up on JyotishVidya. com. Almost finished but feeling a little weary now at this time of night. Have uploaded the page but will have to wait till tomorrow to finish it off...http://jyotishvidya .com/ysr. htmBest Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Vattem Krishnan" <bursar_99 ><jyotish-vidya>Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:23 PMRe: Fw: Re: Y S Rajasekhara ReddyDear Mrs Wendy and others ,In this analysis what we could really infer how the transits have become fatal and took the life of five innocent in a thick dense forest in a clody atmosphere where humans never would inhabit.The time and mode of death no doubt holds a very good anlytical approach.Pratyantar lord moon as dispositor of venus occupies nakshtra of 12th coinicdes with the weather prevailing on that fatefulday.he had early morning prayer with his family and also read bible .had few members of kith and kin around before he planned for this surprise visit.Mars aspecting lagnesh might be an abrupt idea to visit the hamlet and find how public deliverance systems are meeting needs of people.This apart, his

interest in politics and his drive to understand problems of people and make efforts to address them with weak Sun(?) could not have endorse his recent victory when sevral astrologers predicted his loss and down fall.No doubt his assuming power as head of state is a negative victory but he contributed immense for federal structure of the Govt and lead to the victory and power of his political party that in turn claimed leadership in Parliamnet.with his wafer thin majority he could not have run full tern in his own sate but strength that came from federal Govt has made his saddles strong to take the reins.Choice of Medical profession was possible 'coz of feudal family background.His religion too has endeared him to people,most of them half starved and uneducated.His rise to prominence in a short period however was most difficult as it was a lone battle against strong oppostion based on caste

creed.As politician he lacked idealism but as a leader to shape destiny of people he had vision.All these issues of personal nature are difficult to put into a convincing matter.But as we know,Capricorns have almost battles in their life and their physique too fits into capricorn qualities.Moon however being 7th becoming weak and as marak only gets confirmedVattem KrishnanCyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)

Dear Krishna,

Many thanks for that information...much appreciated!

I have just now uploaded the completed interpretation of YSR's horoscope

which can be viewed here http://jyotishvidya.com/ysr.htm

A little tired today after a rather late night, so if I've made any

goof-ups I trust members will alert me to them :-)

I've only used three dasa levels (for now) which is normal procedure when

T.O.B. is not verified...plus, of course, it's so much more work

confirming the finer dasas. Perhaps others with more energy than I have

can embark on that task :-)

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

___

-

" Krishnamurthy Seetharama " <kmurthys58

<jyotish-vidya >

Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:52 PM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Similar conclusios could be drawn from the date of death of his father.

His

father was killed during a bomb attack on him on May 23, 1998.

Regards,

Krishna

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <

kmurthys58 wrote:

> Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> I would like to look at one more incident in his life. His mother

> Jayamma

> passed away on Jan 25, 2006.

>

> The vimshottari dasha for that date is Rah-Sat-Jup-Rah-Sat

>

> It is interesting to note that, Jupiter and Saturn aspect the 4L Mars