IndiaDivine.org

U.S.OPEN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ones,a new champion emerged in open tennis defeating the great Federer in u.s.open finals.His name and birth details are given below taken from a reliable newspaper the times of india.But the T.O.B asusual is not available for astrologers.If anybody got it pl let the group know so that we can discuss the chart........Juan martin del potro(6ft.6in)MALED.O.B....23-9-1998P.OB....TANDIL,ARGENTINALove and regards,gopi.

Dear Gopi ji,There is typo in the year  you have mentioned. What is the correct year of birth?Regards,KrishnaOn Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear ones,a new champion emerged in open tennis defeating the great Federer in u.s.open finals.His name and birth details are given below taken from a reliable newspaper the times of india.But the T.O.B asusual is not available for astrologers.If anybody got it pl let the group know so that we can discuss the chart........

Juan martin del potro(6ft.6in)MALED.O.B....23-9-1998P.OB....TANDIL,ARGENTINALove and regards,gopi.

His year of birth must be 1988 since he had not even turned 21 which was a big part of the commentary during the final of the US Open championship.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Gopi ji,

There is typo in the year  you have mentioned. What is the correct year of birth?

Regards,

Krishna

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear ones,a new champion emerged in open tennis defeating the great Federer in u.s.open finals.His name and birth details are given below taken from a reliable newspaper the times of india.But the T.O.B asusual is not available for astrologers.If anybody got it pl let the group know so that we can discuss the chart........

Juan martin del potro(6ft.6in)MALED.O.B....23-9-1998P.OB....TANDIL,ARGENTINALove and regards,gopi.

Dear Krishnamurthy ji,thank you and sorry.Pl read D.O.B as 23-9-1988......regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> There is typo in the year you have mentioned. What is the correct year of> birth?> > Regards,> Krishna> > On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > >> >> > *Dear ones,> > a new champion emerged in open tennis defeating the great Federer in> > u.s.open finals.His name and birth details are given below taken from a> > reliable newspaper the times of india.But the T.O.B asusual is not available> > for astrologers.If anybody got it pl let the group know so that we can> > discuss the chart........> >> > Juan martin del potro(6ft.6in)MALE> > D.O.B....23-9-1998> > P.OB....TANDIL,ARGENTINA> >> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > *> > > >>

Dear Gopi ji,Thanks for the clarification.I have a feeling that he could have Sagi lagna based on my initial investigation. I will share my details later as I have to leave the computer now. If you have any thoughts on this lagna please do share.

Regards,KrishnaOn Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 5:56 PM, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Dear Krishnamurthy ji,thank you and sorry.Pl read D.O.B as 23-9-1988......regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

>> Dear Gopi ji,> There is typo in the year you have mentioned. What is the correct year of> birth?> > Regards,> Krishna> > On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:

> > >> >> > *Dear ones,> > a new champion emerged in open tennis defeating the great Federer in> > u.s.open finals.His name and birth details are given below taken from a

> > reliable newspaper the times of india.But the T.O.B asusual is not available> > for astrologers.If anybody got it pl let the group know so that we can> > discuss the chart........> >

> > Juan martin del potro(6ft.6in)MALE> > D.O.B....23-9-1998> > P.OB....TANDIL,ARGENTINA> >> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > *> > > >

>

Dear Krishnamurthy ji,i dont like to speculate on these things though sometimes when we look at a chart something(s) struck suddenly like lightning.We may call it intuition or whatever.Cancer lagna struck me and i checked the dasa was jup-jup-sat.jup as 6th lord of competition and 9th lord of a foreign country sitting pretty in a fixed sign of 11th house of success/gains.Sat as 7th lord of position giver in 6th as 8th L aswell giving V.RY. and also aspg 10thL in 9th(RY)!!!As far as transits are concerned jup with Rah(foreign planet) in a movable sign in 12th house of a foreign country also aspg sat,the pratyantar lord with exal mer a friend in 8th house of surprises with exal 8th lord from nat MO lokks good for me.Beyond that i did not see.I will look into sagi lagna as well if time permits......Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> Thanks for the clarification.> > I have a feeling that he could have Sagi lagna based on my initial> investigation. I will share my details later as I have to leave the computer> now. If you have any thoughts on this lagna please do share.> > Regards,> Krishna> > On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 5:56 PM, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > >> >> > *Dear Krishnamurthy ji,> > thank you and sorry.Pl read D.O.B as 23-9-1988......> > regards,> > gopi.> > *> > jyotish-vidya , Krishnamurthy Seetharama> > kmurthys58@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > There is typo in the year you have mentioned. What is the correct year of> > > birth?> > >> > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > >> > > On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > *Dear ones,> > > > a new champion emerged in open tennis defeating the great Federer in> > > > u.s.open finals.His name and birth details are given below taken from a> > > > reliable newspaper the times of india.But the T.O.B asusual is not> > available> > > > for astrologers.If anybody got it pl let the group know so that we can> > > > discuss the chart........> > > >> > > > Juan martin del potro(6ft.6in)MALE> > > > D.O.B....23-9-1998> > > > P.OB....TANDIL,ARGENTINA> > > >> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > *> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>