IndiaDivine.org

Mrs. Wendy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Mrs. Wendy is taking some time off to rest and recharge her batteries.

I am sure all will join me in wishing Mrs. Wendy, rest and prayers of strength

to re-energize. As we all know Mrs. Wendy''s health these last few years waxes

and wanes more than ever.

I am particularly sensitive to this as my health also has taken the same path

more than a handful of times these last years. It has been the understanding

and thoughtfulness of the group that has sustain me on more than one occasion.

All of us here love and respect Mrs. Wendy as many have supported her in the

past and always wish her well.

In the meantime, this is the perfect time for all of us to try and rely on each

other in Mrs Wendy's absence with our knowledge to contribute to answers put

forth on questions; and what is not clear, search and bring as a study for

resolution.

Krishna, you have a question standing, I know I will work to find an answer to

compliment your knowledge and expertise. Hopefully other learned members can be

more accurate,precise and timely than I.

We have a great group here of many talented members. JV is known for that.

Lets bring it out and give Wendy a break without her feeling she has let all of

us down. She has given us over the years wings of knowledge to fly, lets

exercise that knowledge in and for the group!!

As Always,

Uttara

Dear Uttara,nice post indeed.Let's all join together to wish Mrs Wendy good rest,best of health and prosperity to be back again very soon and guide us with her wisdom.In the mean time as you said let's carry on......Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Uttara" <muttaraphalguni wrote:>> Dear All,> > Mrs. Wendy is taking some time off to rest and recharge her batteries.> > I am sure all will join me in wishing Mrs. Wendy, rest and prayers of strength to re-energize. As we all know Mrs. Wendy''s health these last few years waxes and wanes more than ever.> > I am particularly sensitive to this as my health also has taken the same path more than a handful of times these last years. It has been the understanding and thoughtfulness of the group that has sustain me on more than one occasion. All of us here love and respect Mrs. Wendy as many have supported her in the past and always wish her well.> > In the meantime, this is the perfect time for all of us to try and rely on each other in Mrs Wendy's absence with our knowledge to contribute to answers put forth on questions; and what is not clear, search and bring as a study for resolution.> > Krishna, you have a question standing, I know I will work to find an answer to compliment your knowledge and expertise. Hopefully other learned members can be more accurate,precise and timely than I. > > We have a great group here of many talented members. JV is known for that. Lets bring it out and give Wendy a break without her feeling she has let all of us down. She has given us over the years wings of knowledge to fly, lets exercise that knowledge in and for the group!!> > As Always,> > Uttara>

Dear Uttara,I hope Mrs. Wendy will be back very quickly. Yes, let us keep things moving meanwhile. It is difficult to step into her shoes for any one of us. But, I guess we can help each other for a while.

Regards,KrishnaJoan Crawford  - " I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I spend. "

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Uttara <muttaraphalguni wrote:

Dear All,

Mrs. Wendy is taking some time off to rest and recharge her batteries.

I am sure all will join me in wishing Mrs. Wendy, rest and prayers of strength to re-energize. As we all know Mrs. Wendy''s health these last few years waxes and wanes more than ever.

I am particularly sensitive to this as my health also has taken the same path more than a handful of times these last years. It has been the understanding and thoughtfulness of the group that has sustain me on more than one occasion. All of us here love and respect Mrs. Wendy as many have supported her in the past and always wish her well.

In the meantime, this is the perfect time for all of us to try and rely on each other in Mrs Wendy's absence with our knowledge to contribute to answers put forth on questions; and what is not clear, search and bring as a study for resolution.

Krishna, you have a question standing, I know I will work to find an answer to compliment your knowledge and expertise. Hopefully other learned members can be more accurate,precise and timely than I.

We have a great group here of many talented members. JV is known for that. Lets bring it out and give Wendy a break without her feeling she has let all of us down. She has given us over the years wings of knowledge to fly, lets exercise that knowledge in and for the group!!

As Always,

Uttara

Dear Mrs Uttara and All

What you have mentioned is really a perfect thought as"She has given us over the years wings of knowledge to fly"

God has given her lot of patience and immense concentration despite her on and off personal issues as well as health problem.She has lead the group from front and made mark for JV .Her approach to Parasara Principle has never been compromised and encouraged every one to understand Classic principles of Parasara,laying strong base for every one of us in the group.

we wish her good relaxation and seek Almighty to give her strength,peace and more a feeling of togetherrness that we are there behind her.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Uttara <muttaraphalguni wrote:

Uttara <muttaraphalguni Mrs. Wendyjyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 11:49 PM

Dear All,Mrs. Wendy is taking some time off to rest and recharge her batteries.I am sure all will join me in wishing Mrs. Wendy, rest and prayers of strength to re-energize. As we all know Mrs. Wendy''s health these last few years waxes and wanes more than ever.I am particularly sensitive to this as my health also has taken the same path more than a handful of times these last years. It has been the understanding and thoughtfulness of the group that has sustain me on more than one occasion. All of us here love and respect Mrs. Wendy as many have supported her in the past and always wish her well.In the meantime, this is the perfect time for all of us to try and rely on each other in Mrs Wendy's absence with our knowledge to contribute to answers put forth on questions; and what is not clear, search and bring as a study for resolution.Krishna, you have a question standing, I know I will work to find an answer

to compliment your knowledge and expertise. Hopefully other learned members can be more accurate,precise and timely than I. We have a great group here of many talented members. JV is known for that. Lets bring it out and give Wendy a break without her feeling she has let all of us down. She has given us over the years wings of knowledge to fly, lets exercise that knowledge in and for the group!!As Always,Uttara