IndiaDivine.org

Impact of aspects between 4 exalted planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

It appears to be a minor mistake in your calculation.  I took the following two moments for example.

1)      April 21, 2009 at 04:03:02 PM, Delhi

2)      April 26, 2009 at 04:03:24 PM, Delhi

In the first case Moon is in Aquarius (21Aq02 – 21 degrees and 02 minutes). Moon gets 36 Shastiamsa. Moon is not exalted.

In the second case Moon is in Aries (29Ar42 – 29 degrees and 42 minutes). Moon gets 59 Shastiamsa. Moon is not exalted. But it is Ucchabilashi.  It is in Aries and is going to exalt in Taurus at 3 degrees. (Deep exaltation.) Moon gets here 59 Shastiamsa.  All these values are rounded off to the nearest digit.

Another member asked me to show how I arrive at Ucchabala in shastiamsa. I try to do it here.  For easier understanding I show it from the exaltation point earlier in the case of Sun. Because is Sun is in Aries in both cases.   But in actual calculation it should be done by the following method.  Let us take Moon for the calculation.

In the first case of Moon:

Moon’s longitude is 321 degrees and 42 minutes -  say 321 degrees.  Moon travelled 321 degrees in the zodiac.

Moon’s debilitation longitude in the zodiac is 213 degree.

Ucchabala is calculated as 321 (-)  213 (minus) and the product is108

This product108 divided by 3 and the result is treated as strength i.e. 36

The difference between exaltation and debilitation = 180 degrees and that is equivalent to 60 shastiamsa.  In other words.  If a planet is 3 degree away from debilitation point means, it gets 1 shastiamsa of strength in Ucchabala.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Ravindramani,

Very good explanation. You are perfectly correct on the calculation of Ochcha Bala. Let us go deeper into this  for me to understand this better.

Now, let us take the case of Moon. In the first case Moon is on the 30th degree of Aries and in the second case Moon is on the 6th degree of Taurus. When we calculate Ochchabala, both cases will yield the same value. However, we take moon as exalted in the second case and not in the first case. But, while calculating Ochcha Bala we don't make any distinction. This is very puzzling to me.

I am keen to have a clarity on this matter.

Regards,Krishna

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear friends,

If you know how to calculate the strength of Sun in terms of “OchchaBala†(strength of exaltation) numerically,   it makes no difference.  Repeat, it makes no difference numerically.  For that matter any planet if it is exalted that gets some strength that is known as “OchchaBalaâ€.   Ochcha Bala is one of the units of “Stana Balaâ€.   Stana Bala is consists of five different balas including OchchaBala.  (I am aware most of the learned members here know how to calculate strengh of exaltation numerically. Hence I am not going to that area. )

Now, for example, on April 21, 2009 at 04:03:02 PM Sun is transiting in Aries 7:28 ( 07 degrees and 28 minutes for Delhi), You would term Sun is exalted.  If you want to specifically talk of Sun’s placement, Sun is moving towards its deep exaltation degree.  That is all.  Now this Sun gets the strength of 59 points (59 Shastiamsa).  Remember a planet can get maximum of 60 Shastiamsa only in terms of exaltation. Sun would get 60 Shastiamsa when it is located in Aries at 10 degree.

Now take this example, on April 26, 2009 at 04:03:24 PM Sun is transiting in Aries 12:20 (12 degrees and 20 minutes for Delhi). You would term Sun is exalted. It is not appropriate to term that Sun is going to debilitate.  If you want to specifically talk of Sun’s placement, Sun is moving away its deep exaltation degree.  That is all.  Now this Sun also gets the strength of 59 points (59 Shastiamsa).  The Sun is as strong as in the previous case.

The strength is based on the position of Sun in relation to its point of exaltation in either direction.  It does not matter whether it moves towards its deep exaltation or it is crossed its deep exaltation point.  This is the way of calculating the strength of Sun in Aries numerically for the purpose of computation of Shadbala.

In the first case, Mercury is going to play a crucial role in modifying the effects of exalted Sun.  In the second case, Moon is going to play a crucial role in modifying the effects of exalted Sun.

Of course, if Sun is placed in Pisces, then we denote Sun as “Uccha Abilashi†or “Aarohi†because it is going to be exalted in Aries.  In the same way when Sun is in Virgo then we denote Sun as “Neecha Abilashi†or “Avarohi†because it is going to be debilitated in Libra.  It is not that, in Aries itself you can denote Sun is moving towards debilitation when it crosses 10 degree.  For all practical purposes, Sun has to move 170 degrees more to cross before it reaches the deep debilitaion.  By any streatch of imagination it is a very lengthy orb.

Some random thoughts.

Dear Mrs. Wendy,>> Yes Sun is in its exaltation sign. However, what I have observed in many> charts is that the 'joy of exaltation' is rather low/isignificant once a> planet crosses the point of deep exaltation and is well ahead of it and

> moving towards its debilitation point. Hence for practical purposes, I don't> count it as exalted even if it is in its exaltation sign. In such cases I> just go by its dispositor relationship rather than considering it as

> exalted. This is purely my personal opinion.>> Regards,> Krishna>>> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidyawrote:

>>>>>>> Dear Krishna,>>>> As we know a planet exalted in rasi but debilitated in navamsha can>> indicate>> some difficulties. However, the concerned planet is still exalted in

>> rasi...just a matter of degree. The closer it is to deepest exaltation the>>>> greater the benefit and the further it moves from this point the lesser>> the>> benefit. But Sun, for instance, is still exalted in Aries...we cannot say

>> it's not exalted...what we can say is that the benefits are reduced.>>>> In the chart under discussion, Sun is debilitated in navamsha in sign of>> 7th>> lord Venus who occupies 12th from natal Sun (in rasi)...

>>>> This is an interesting chart and I look forward to Bhaskar's (and your)>> comments.>>>> For now though, it's past midnight here and time I switched off and got

>> some>> rest :-)>>>>>> Best Wishes>> Mrs. Wendy>> http://JyotishVidya.com>> ___________________

>> 

Dear Ravindramani,I was not using the same dates and times that you have indicated. I was talking about two separate hypothetical cases. In the first cases Moon is on the last degree of Aries and in the second case Moon is on the 6th degree of Aquarius. In both cases the Ochchabala of Moon will be same as in both cases it will be 3 degrees away from deepest point of exaltation. In spite of ochchabala being same in both cases, in the first case we take Moon as not exalted and in the second case we take Moon as exalted. This was the point I was trying to make. 

Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:10 AM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

It appears to be a minor mistake in your calculation.  I took the following two moments for example.

1)      April 21, 2009 at 04:03:02 PM, Delhi

2)      April 26, 2009 at 04:03:24 PM, Delhi

In the first case Moon is in Aquarius (21Aq02 – 21 degrees and 02 minutes). Moon gets 36 Shastiamsa. Moon is not exalted.

In the second case Moon is in Aries (29Ar42 – 29 degrees and 42 minutes). Moon gets 59 Shastiamsa. Moon is not exalted. But it is Ucchabilashi.  It is in Aries and is going to exalt in Taurus at 3 degrees. (Deep exaltation.) Moon gets here 59 Shastiamsa.  All these values are rounded off to the nearest digit.

Another member asked me to show how I arrive at Ucchabala in shastiamsa. I try to do it here.  For easier understanding I show it from the exaltation point earlier in the case of Sun. Because is Sun is in Aries in both cases.   But in actual calculation it should be done by the following method.  Let us take Moon for the calculation.

In the first case of Moon:

Moon’s longitude is 321 degrees and 42 minutes -  say 321 degrees.  Moon travelled 321 degrees in the zodiac.

Moon’s debilitation longitude in the zodiac is 213 degree.

Ucchabala is calculated as 321 (-)  213 (minus) and the product is108

This product108 divided by 3 and the result is treated as strength i.e. 36

The difference between exaltation and debilitation = 180 degrees and that is equivalent to 60 shastiamsa.  In other words.  If a planet is 3 degree away from debilitation point means, it gets 1 shastiamsa of strength in Ucchabala.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear Ravindramani,

Very good explanation. You are perfectly correct on the calculation of Ochcha Bala. Let us go deeper into this  for me to understand this better.

Now, let us take the case of Moon. In the first case Moon is on the 30th degree of Aries and in the second case Moon is on the 6th degree of Taurus. When we calculate Ochchabala, both cases will yield the same value. However, we take moon as exalted in the second case and not in the first case. But, while calculating Ochcha Bala we don't make any distinction. This is very puzzling to me.

I am keen to have a clarity on this matter.

Regards,Krishna

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear friends,

If you know how to calculate the strength of Sun in terms of “OchchaBala” (strength of exaltation) numerically,   it makes no difference.  Repeat, it makes no difference numerically.  For that matter any planet if it is exalted that gets some strength that is known as “OchchaBala”.   Ochcha Bala is one of the units of “Stana Bala”.   Stana Bala is consists of five different balas including OchchaBala.  (I am aware most of the learned members here know how to calculate strengh of exaltation numerically. Hence I am not going to that area. )

Now, for example, on April 21, 2009 at 04:03:02 PM Sun is transiting in Aries 7:28 ( 07 degrees and 28 minutes for Delhi), You would term Sun is exalted.  If you want to specifically talk of Sun’s placement, Sun is moving towards its deep exaltation degree.  That is all.  Now this Sun gets the strength of 59 points (59 Shastiamsa).  Remember a planet can get maximum of 60 Shastiamsa only in terms of exaltation. Sun would get 60 Shastiamsa when it is located in Aries at 10 degree.

Now take this example, on April 26, 2009 at 04:03:24 PM Sun is transiting in Aries 12:20 (12 degrees and 20 minutes for Delhi). You would term Sun is exalted. It is not appropriate to term that Sun is going to debilitate.  If you want to specifically talk of Sun’s placement, Sun is moving away its deep exaltation degree.  That is all.  Now this Sun also gets the strength of 59 points (59 Shastiamsa).  The Sun is as strong as in the previous case.

The strength is based on the position of Sun in relation to its point of exaltation in either direction.  It does not matter whether it moves towards its deep exaltation or it is crossed its deep exaltation point.  This is the way of calculating the strength of Sun in Aries numerically for the purpose of computation of Shadbala.

In the first case, Mercury is going to play a crucial role in modifying the effects of exalted Sun.  In the second case, Moon is going to play a crucial role in modifying the effects of exalted Sun.

Of course, if Sun is placed in Pisces, then we denote Sun as “Uccha Abilashi” or “Aarohi” because it is going to be exalted in Aries.  In the same way when Sun is in Virgo then we denote Sun as “Neecha Abilashi” or “Avarohi” because it is going to be debilitated in Libra.  It is not that, in Aries itself you can denote Sun is moving towards debilitation when it crosses 10 degree.  For all practical purposes, Sun has to move 170 degrees more to cross before it reaches the deep debilitaion.  By any streatch of imagination it is a very lengthy orb.

Some random thoughts.

Dear Mrs. Wendy,>> Yes Sun is in its exaltation sign. However, what I have observed in many> charts is that the 'joy of exaltation' is rather low/isignificant once a> planet crosses the point of deep exaltation and is well ahead of it and

> moving towards its debilitation point. Hence for practical purposes, I don't> count it as exalted even if it is in its exaltation sign. In such cases I> just go by its dispositor relationship rather than considering it as

> exalted. This is purely my personal opinion.>> Regards,> Krishna>>> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidyawrote:

>>>>>>> Dear Krishna,>>>> As we know a planet exalted in rasi but debilitated in navamsha can>> indicate>> some difficulties. However, the concerned planet is still exalted in

>> rasi...just a matter of degree. The closer it is to deepest exaltation the>>>> greater the benefit and the further it moves from this point the lesser>> the>> benefit. But Sun, for instance, is still exalted in Aries...we cannot say

>> it's not exalted...what we can say is that the benefits are reduced.>>>> In the chart under discussion, Sun is debilitated in navamsha in sign of>> 7th>> lord Venus who occupies 12th from natal Sun (in rasi)...

>>>> This is an interesting chart and I look forward to Bhaskar's (and your)>> comments.>>>> For now though, it's past midnight here and time I switched off and got

>> some>> rest :-)>>>>>> Best Wishes>> Mrs. Wendy>> http://JyotishVidya.com>> ___________________

>> 

Dear Mrs. Wendy and all other members of the group

Greetings...

I am happy to see the emails exchanged on the above topic.

My Lagna is ARIES. Like Mrs. Wendy, many other astrologers/students made the same comment as "interesting chart".

The following comments made by Mrs. Wendy inspired me to attach my chart:

"Quote" -

I recall reading about this in James Braha i.e. "Saturn is the son of Sun. If these two planets aspect each other, the qualities of integrity, responsibility, humility and spirituality are pronounced."

Personal Experience:

Having gone through a period of an exalted planet well past it’s degree of exaltation (Jupiter 21 deg. Cancer), I can attest to the beneficial results. Of course exalted nakshatra lord had a big say...

"Unquote"

I fully agree with her both astrologically and with my personal experience as I maintain more or less accurate records of happening of major events in my life. What Mr. James Braha said has exatly happend in my life as far as integrity, responsibility and humility are concerned and I am sure that ample spirituality will also be tasted in the future due to Jupiter's influence on my life, especially when he is in his own constellation (lord of 9th and 12th ).

One more thing I would like to share with you is that although Venus and Saturn as malefics did not really hurt me too much in my life, except for Saturn who has brought me back from abroad with dignity (resigned the job) during Saturn-Mercury Period (7/1996). I belive that Mercury's contribution is more in this event as 3rd and 6th lord.

Both Venus (2nd lord in 12th becomes good for only Aries lagna borns - as mentioned in Bhavartha Ratnakara (Sri. Ramanujacharya) translated by Sri. B.V. Raman and Saturn have given me plenty of immovable properties during their main and sub-periods which is beyond the normal astrological reasons and this is purely due to their lordships and exaltation. Mercury also contributed for my riches despite evil lordship due to its placement in 2nd house.

Presently I am running Saturn/Jupiter period and both these planets are exalted in my horoscope and the lord of the main period is in the constellation of the sub-period lord.

I am an infant in the subject. As many people made different comments on my chart, I started myself reading many books and gained some knowledge.

I am glad to be a member of this group through which I can enhance my knowledge.

Thanks and Regards

Best Wishes

Bhaskar Rao

Dear Bhaskar Rao ji,//Both Venus (2nd lord in 12th becomes good for only Aries lagna borns - as mentioned in Bhavartha Ratnakara (Sri. Ramanujacharya) translated by Sri. B.V. Raman and Saturn have given me plenty of immovable properties during their main and sub-periods which is beyond the normal astrological reasons and this is purely due to their lordships and exaltation. Mercury also contributed for my riches despite evil lordship due to its placement in 2nd house.//Exal ven in mutual asp with 4thL and asp by exal jup the dispositor of 4th L mo from 4th in turn asp by exal sat as 11th L can give riches. Is it not?In navamsa your 4thH being a fixed one with a benefic also asp by both sat and jup certainly gives fixed assets.Mer in the naks of sun 5thL exal in lagna and L/L with mer in 2nd in a fixed house is good for Riches and fixed assets.I would also like to know you or your wife are also spending a lot as well.As far as spirituality is concerned i did some research and found when there are no planets in between jup,ven, ketu and moon any where in the zodiac they are very spiritual.Since your jup though exal is also asp by sat as well you may get it a bit late.I think exal and retro sat is fast enough specially when the dispositor is also exalted.Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , Bhaskar Rao Piratla <brpiratla wrote:>> Dear Mrs. Wendy and all other members of the group>  > Greetings...>  > I am happy to see the emails exchanged on the above topic.>  > My Lagna is ARIES. Like Mrs. Wendy, many other astrologers/students made the same comment as "interesting chart". >  > The following comments made by Mrs. Wendy inspired me to attach my chart:>  > "Quote" ->  > I recall reading about this in James Braha i.e. "Saturn is the son of Sun. If these two planets aspect each other, the qualities of integrity, responsibility, humility and spirituality are pronounced.">  > Personal Experience:> Having gone through a period of an exalted planet well past it’s degree of exaltation (Jupiter 21 deg. Cancer), I can attest to the beneficial results. Of course exalted nakshatra lord had a big say...>  > "Unquote">  >  > I fully agree with her both astrologically and with my personal experience as I maintain more or less accurate records of happening of major events in my life. What Mr. James Braha said has exatly happend in my life as far as integrity, responsibility and humility are concerned and I am sure that ample spirituality will also be tasted in the future due to Jupiter's influence on my life, especially when he is in his own constellation (lord of 9th and 12th ).>  > One more thing I would like to share with you is that although Venus and Saturn as malefics did not really hurt me too much in my life, except for Saturn who has brought me back from abroad with dignity (resigned the job) during Saturn-Mercury Period (7/1996). I belive that Mercury's contribution is more in this event as 3rd and 6th lord.>  >  > Both Venus (2nd lord in 12th becomes good for only Aries lagna borns - as mentioned in Bhavartha Ratnakara (Sri. Ramanujacharya) translated by Sri. B.V. Raman and Saturn have given me plenty of immovable properties during their main and sub-periods which is beyond the normal astrological reasons and this is purely due to their lordships and exaltation. Mercury also contributed for my riches despite evil lordship due to its placement in 2nd house.>  > Presently I am running Saturn/Jupiter period and both these planets are exalted in my horoscope and the lord of the main period is in the constellation of the sub-period lord.>  > I am an infant in the subject. As many people made different comments on my chart, I started myself reading many books and gained some knowledge.  >  > I am glad to be a member of this group through which I can enhance my knowledge.>  > Thanks and Regards> Best Wishes> Bhaskar Rao>  >  >  >  > >  >

Dear Bhaskar Rao,

///One more thing I would like to share with you is that although Venus and

Saturn as malefics did not really hurt me too much in my life, except for

Saturn who has brought me back from abroad with dignity (resigned the job)

during Saturn-Mercury Period (7/1996). I belive that Mercury's contribution

is more in this event as 3rd and 6th lord.///

10th lord Saturn occupies nakshatra of 9th lord Jupiter who is exalted in

4th house which signifies home country (homeland). Mercury, karaka for 10th

and dispositor of 4th lord Moon, conjuncts lagna lord in 8th from

Saturn...8th being a house of change it's not difficult to deduce that SA/ME

dasa would indicate some change in your status (10th house) i.e., where you

were enjoying your status abroad, the opportunity (for change) came and you

returned to enjoy your status in your home country.

///Both Venus (2nd lord in 12th becomes good for only Aries lagna borns - as

mentioned in Bhavartha Ratnakara (Sri. Ramanujacharya) translated by Sri.

B.V. Raman) and Saturn have given me plenty of immovable properties during

their main and sub-periods which is beyond the normal astrological reasons

and this is purely due to their lordships and exaltation. Mercury also

contributed for my riches despite evil lordship due to its placement in 2nd

house.///

Not beyond normal astrological reasons at all. Both 2nd (lorded by Venus)

and 10th (lorded by Saturn) are Artha houses. Immovable properties are seen

from 4th house and Saturn's star lord Jupiter gets exalted in this house.

Furthermore, Saturn's moolatrikona is 11th house of gains, opportunities

etc..

Best Wishes

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

-----------------

" Bhaskar Rao Piratla " <brpiratla

Tuesday, 27 October 2009 3:56 PM

<jyotish-vidya >

Re: Impact of aspects between 4 exalted planets

> Dear Mrs. Wendy and all other members of the group

>

> Greetings...

>

> I am happy to see the emails exchanged on the above topic.

>

> My Lagna is ARIES. Like Mrs. Wendy, many other astrologers/students made

> the same comment as " interesting chart " .

>

> The following comments made by Mrs. Wendy inspired me to attach my chart:

>

> " Quote " -

>

> I recall reading about this in James Braha i.e. " Saturn is the son of Sun.

> If these two planets aspect each other, the qualities of integrity,

> responsibility, humility and spirituality are pronounced. "

>

> Personal Experience:

> Having gone through a period of an exalted planet well past it’s degree of

> exaltation (Jupiter 21 deg. Cancer), I can attest to the beneficial

> results. Of course exalted nakshatra lord had a big say...

>

> " Unquote "

>

>

> I fully agree with her both astrologically and with my personal experience

> as I maintain more or less accurate records of happening of major events

> in my life. What Mr. James Braha said has exatly happend in my life as

> far as integrity, responsibility and humility are concerned and I am sure

> that ample spirituality will also be tasted in the future due to Jupiter's

> influence on my life, especially when he is in his own constellation (lord

> of 9th and 12th ).

>

> One more thing I would like to share with you is that although Venus and

> Saturn as malefics did not really hurt me too much in my life, except for

> Saturn who has brought me back from abroad with dignity (resigned the job)

> during Saturn-Mercury Period (7/1996). I belive that Mercury's

> contribution is more in this event as 3rd and 6th lord.

>

>

> Both Venus (2nd lord in 12th becomes good for only Aries lagna borns - as

> mentioned in Bhavartha Ratnakara (Sri. Ramanujacharya) translated by Sri.

> B.V. Raman) and Saturn have given me plenty of immovable properties during

> their main and sub-periods which is beyond the normal astrological reasons

> and this is purely due to their lordships and exaltation. Mercury also

> contributed for my riches despite evil lordship due to its placement in

> 2nd house.

>

> Presently I am running Saturn/Jupiter period and both these planets are

> exalted in my horoscope and the lord of the main period is in the

> constellation of the sub-period lord.

>

> I am an infant in the subject. As many people made different comments on

> my chart, I started myself reading many books and gained some knowledge.

>

> I am glad to be a member of this group through which I can enhance my

> knowledge.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Best Wishes

> Bhaskar Rao

>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 4551 (20091028) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Dear Mrs. Wendy and all other members

Greetings.. I am happy to hear from you.

Thank you for your analysis and I thank all the members for their participation and comments on the subject.

I don't know whether I am going too far on my chart, but the fact of the matter is that I could not settle in my home country despite my several attempts from the past 13 years. I tried various ways to occupy myself and achieve something in my home country, but failed.

However, during Sa/Sa period (1993-1996) I got promotions and once this period was over I came back to my country and since then I got into various problems about my settlement . During Sat main period (from 1993 -...2012) I lost my parents, could not settle, strained relations with sisters and friends, children education slightly disturbed. But I never faced financial problems and my relation with my wife and children is excellent and as far as immovable properties are concerned, it is expectionally excellent.. In 2005 Sa/Ra period I got into court cases and won and collected majority of the dues and still the cases are going on. Two things mainly bothering me are my settlement and mental peace.

I attribute this to Saturn as Bhadhaka Sthanadhipati. Am I right ?

I am anticipating a good turn around during Sa/Ju period that commenced from 27/8/09 and ends at 9/3/2012 due to exalted 10th lord Sat aspecting the exalted 9th lord Jup (Vargottma and 2nd and 5th lord in Navamsa) and while the sub-lord is in his own constellation, the dasa lord is also in the constellation of the sub-lord. However, I am not anticipating any good when Mer period commences from 9/3/2012.

Moreover, within this Sat main period, Sade Sati also started from 15/07/2007 and as long as Sat was in Leo although the expenses were too high, equally the income was also equally good (not from earnings, but from collecting long outstanding dues thru the court, etc).

Under the above circumstances, a doubt that always comes to mind Re: Impact of aspects between many exalted planets in the chart and debilitation of Lagna Lord and 5th lord in Navamsa).

The same cancellation of debilitation principles are also applicable to the Navamsa Chart ? If so, debilitation of Mars and Sun is cancelled in Navamsa.

May I request you and all our members to throw some light on this. Thanks.

Note: I am going for my hernia surgery on Friday 30/10/09 and I will be back home on Monday 2/11/09.

Kind Regards.

Bhaskar Rao--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Impact of aspects between 4 exalted planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:57 AM

Dear Bhaskar Rao,///One more thing I would like to share with you is that although Venus and Saturn as malefics did not really hurt me too much in my life, except for Saturn who has brought me back from abroad with dignity (resigned the job) during Saturn-Mercury Period (7/1996). I belive that Mercury's contribution is more in this event as 3rd and 6th lord.///10th lord Saturn occupies nakshatra of 9th lord Jupiter who is exalted in 4th house which signifies home country (homeland). Mercury, karaka for 10th and dispositor of 4th lord Moon, conjuncts lagna lord in 8th from Saturn...8th being a house of change it's not difficult to deduce that SA/ME dasa would indicate some change in your status (10th house) i.e., where you were enjoying your status abroad, the opportunity (for change) came and you returned to enjoy your status in your home country.///Both Venus (2nd lord in 12th becomes

good for only Aries lagna borns - as mentioned in Bhavartha Ratnakara (Sri. Ramanujacharya) translated by Sri. B.V. Raman) and Saturn have given me plenty of immovable properties during their main and sub-periods which is beyond the normal astrological reasons and this is purely due to their lordships and exaltation. Mercury also contributed for my riches despite evil lordship due to its placement in 2nd house.///Not beyond normal astrological reasons at all. Both 2nd (lorded by Venus) and 10th (lorded by Saturn) are Artha houses. Immovable properties are seen from 4th house and Saturn's star lord Jupiter gets exalted in this house. Furthermore, Saturn's moolatrikona is 11th house of gains, opportunities etc..Best WishesMrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --

"Bhaskar Rao Piratla" <brpiratla >Tuesday, 27 October 2009 3:56 PM<jyotish-vidya>Re: Impact of aspects between 4 exalted planets> Dear Mrs. Wendy and all other members of the group>> Greetings...>> I am happy to see the emails exchanged on the above topic.>> My Lagna is ARIES. Like Mrs. Wendy, many other astrologers/ students made > the same comment as "interesting chart".>> The following comments made by Mrs. Wendy inspired me to attach my chart:>> "Quote"

->> I recall reading about this in James Braha i.e. "Saturn is the son of Sun. > If these two planets aspect each other, the qualities of integrity, > responsibility, humility and spirituality are pronounced.">> Personal Experience:> Having gone through a period of an exalted planet well past it’s degree of > exaltation (Jupiter 21 deg. Cancer), I can attest to the beneficial > results. Of course exalted nakshatra lord had a big say...>> "Unquote">>> I fully agree with her both astrologically and with my personal experience > as I maintain more or less accurate records of happening of major events > in my life. What Mr. James Braha said has exatly happend in my life as > far as integrity, responsibility and humility are concerned and I am sure > that ample spirituality will also be tasted in the future due to Jupiter's >

influence on my life, especially when he is in his own constellation (lord > of 9th and 12th ).>> One more thing I would like to share with you is that although Venus and > Saturn as malefics did not really hurt me too much in my life, except for > Saturn who has brought me back from abroad with dignity (resigned the job) > during Saturn-Mercury Period (7/1996). I belive that Mercury's > contribution is more in this event as 3rd and 6th lord.>>> Both Venus (2nd lord in 12th becomes good for only Aries lagna borns - as > mentioned in Bhavartha Ratnakara (Sri. Ramanujacharya) translated by Sri. > B.V. Raman) and Saturn have given me plenty of immovable properties during > their main and sub-periods which is beyond the normal astrological reasons > and this is purely due to their lordships and exaltation. Mercury also > contributed for my riches despite

evil lordship due to its placement in > 2nd house.>> Presently I am running Saturn/Jupiter period and both these planets are > exalted in my horoscope and the lord of the main period is in the > constellation of the sub-period lord.>> I am an infant in the subject. As many people made different comments on > my chart, I started myself reading many books and gained some knowledge.>> I am glad to be a member of this group through which I can enhance my > knowledge.>> Thanks and Regards> Best Wishes> Bhaskar Rao>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4551 (20091028) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com

Dear Bhaskar Rao,

///I don't know whether I am going too far on my chart, but the fact of the

matter is that I could not settle in my home country despite my several

attempts from the past 13 years. I tried various ways to occupy myself and

achieve something in my home country, but failed.///

Here is an example of using a common phrase inappropriately. The common

phrase " You will enjoy your status etc.. " can be misleading. For example (in

my chart), with 7th lord Moon occupying 10th, one might say; 'You will enjoy

your status as a married woman'. But that's not (always) literally true.

Certainly my status in life has been very much as a married

woman...dependant upon my husband. However with 10th lord (Venus) afflicted

in 8th there have certainly been many trials and tribulations.

///However, during Sa/Sa period (1993-1996) I got promotions and once this

period was over I came back to my country and since then I got into various

problems about my settlement . During Sat main period (from 1993 -....2012)

I lost my parents, could not settle, strained relations with sisters and

friends,///

As well as showing one's home country 4th bhava also shows close relatives

as well as close friends etc.. In your chart, 4th lord Moon occupies 6th

house of hurdles (worries, anxieties, obstacles, challenges etc).

///In 2005 Sa/Ra period I got into court cases and won and collected

majority of the dues and still the cases are going on.///

Conflict, litigations etc. are also seen from 6th. For you 4th lord Moon's

dispositor (Mercury) occupies 2nd house of wealth whilst exalted 2nd lord

(Venus) occupies 12th.

PS: Best wishes for your operation.

Best Wishes

Mrs. Wendy

-----------------

Wednesday, 28 October 2009 9:29 PM

<jyotish-vidya >

Dear Mrs. Wendy and all other members

Greetings.. I am happy to hear from you.

Thank you for your analysis and I thank all the members for their

participation and comments on the subject.

I don't know whether I am going too far on my chart, but the fact of the

matter is that I could not settle in my home country despite my several

attempts from the past 13 years. I tried various ways to occupy myself and

achieve something in my home country, but failed.

However, during Sa/Sa period (1993-1996) I got promotions and once this

period was over I came back to my country and since then I got into various

problems about my settlement . During Sat main period (from 1993 -....2012)

I lost my parents, could not settle, strained relations with sisters and

friends, children education slightly disturbed. But I never faced financial

problems and my relation with my wife and children is excellent and as far

as immovable properties are concerned, it is expectionally excellent.. In

2005 Sa/Ra period I got into court cases and won and collected majority of

the dues and still the cases are going on. Two things mainly bothering me

are my settlement and mental peace.

I attribute this to Saturn as Bhadhaka Sthanadhipati. Am I right ?

I am anticipating a good turn around during Sa/Ju period that commenced from

27/8/09 and ends at 9/3/2012 due to exalted 10th lord Sat aspecting the

exalted 9th lord Jup (Vargottma and 2nd and 5th lord in Navamsa) and while

the sub-lord is in his own constellation, the dasa lord is also in the

constellation of the sub-lord. However, I am not anticipating any good when

Mer period commences from 9/3/2012.

Moreover, within this Sat main period, Sade Sati also started from

15/07/2007 and as long as Sat was in Leo although the expenses were too

high, equally the income was also equally good (not from earnings, but from

collecting long outstanding dues thru the court, etc).

Under the above circumstances, a doubt that always comes to mind Re: Impact

of aspects between many exalted planets in the chart and debilitation of

Lagna Lord and 5th lord in Navamsa).

The same cancellation of debilitation principles are also applicable to the

Navamsa Chart ? If so, debilitation of Mars and Sun is cancelled in

Navamsa.

May I request you and all our members to throw some light on this. Thanks.

Note: I am going for my hernia surgery on Friday 30/10/09 and I will be back

home on Monday 2/11/09.

Kind Regards.

Bhaskar Rao

database 4551 (20091028) __________

database 4552 (20091028) __________

database 4552 (20091028) __________

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Thank you for your quick response and best wishes for my operation. Could you also pls. clarify:

//The same priciples/rules for "cancellation of debilitation" also apply for Navamsa Chart ?//

Can we say that debilitation of Mars (L/L in Rasi and also in Navamsa) is cancelled as he is in conjunction with exalted Jupiter ?

The debilitation of Sun is also cancelled as the 10th lord's (Sun in Navamsa) dispositor (Venus) occupied quadrant from the Moon?

Thanks and Regards, Best wishes..

Bhaskar Rao

--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Impact of aspects between 4 exalted planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 5:50 PM

Dear Bhaskar Rao,///I don't know whether I am going too far on my chart, but the fact of thematter is that I could not settle in my home country despite my severalattempts from the past 13 years. I tried various ways to occupy myself andachieve something in my home country, but failed.///Here is an example of using a common phrase inappropriately. The commonphrase "You will enjoy your status etc.." can be misleading. For example (inmy chart), with 7th lord Moon occupying 10th, one might say; 'You will enjoyyour status as a married woman'. But that's not (always) literally true.Certainly my status in life has been very much as a marriedwoman...dependant upon my husband. However with 10th lord (Venus) afflictedin 8th there have certainly been many trials and tribulations.///However, during Sa/Sa period (1993-1996) I got promotions and once thisperiod was over I came back to my country and

since then I got into variousproblems about my settlement . During Sat main period (from 1993 -....2012)I lost my parents, could not settle, strained relations with sisters andfriends,///As well as showing one's home country 4th bhava also shows close relativesas well as close friends etc.. In your chart, 4th lord Moon occupies 6thhouse of hurdles (worries, anxieties, obstacles, challenges etc).///In 2005 Sa/Ra period I got into court cases and won and collectedmajority of the dues and still the cases are going on.///Conflict, litigations etc. are also seen from 6th. For you 4th lord Moon'sdispositor (Mercury) occupies 2nd house of wealth whilst exalted 2nd lord(Venus) occupies 12th.PS: Best wishes for your operation.Best WishesMrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --"Bhaskar Rao Piratla" <brpiratla >Wednesday, 28 October 2009 9:29 PM<jyotish-vidya>Re: Impact of aspects between 4 exalted planetsDear Mrs. Wendy and all other membersGreetings.. I am happy to hear from you.Thank you for your analysis and I thank all the members for theirparticipation and comments on the subject.I don't know whether I am going too far on my chart, but the fact of thematter is that I could not settle in my home country despite my severalattempts from the past 13

years. I tried various ways to occupy myself andachieve something in my home country, but failed.However, during Sa/Sa period (1993-1996) I got promotions and once thisperiod was over I came back to my country and since then I got into variousproblems about my settlement . During Sat main period (from 1993 -....2012)I lost my parents, could not settle, strained relations with sisters andfriends, children education slightly disturbed. But I never faced financialproblems and my relation with my wife and children is excellent and as faras immovable properties are concerned, it is expectionally excellent.. In2005 Sa/Ra period I got into court cases and won and collected majority ofthe dues and still the cases are going on. Two things mainly bothering meare my settlement and mental peace.I attribute this to Saturn as Bhadhaka Sthanadhipati. Am I right ?I am anticipating a good turn around during

Sa/Ju period that commenced from27/8/09 and ends at 9/3/2012 due to exalted 10th lord Sat aspecting theexalted 9th lord Jup (Vargottma and 2nd and 5th lord in Navamsa) and whilethe sub-lord is in his own constellation, the dasa lord is also in theconstellation of the sub-lord. However, I am not anticipating any good whenMer period commences from 9/3/2012.Moreover, within this Sat main period, Sade Sati also started from15/07/2007 and as long as Sat was in Leo although the expenses were toohigh, equally the income was also equally good (not from earnings, but fromcollecting long outstanding dues thru the court, etc).Under the above circumstances, a doubt that always comes to mind Re: Impactof aspects between many exalted planets in the chart and debilitation ofLagna Lord and 5th lord in Navamsa).The same cancellation of debilitation principles are also applicable to theNavamsa Chart ? If

so, debilitation of Mars and Sun is cancelled inNavamsa.May I request you and all our members to throw some light on this. Thanks.Note: I am going for my hernia surgery on Friday 30/10/09 and I will be backhome on Monday 2/11/09.Kind Regards.Bhaskar Rao__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4551 (20091028) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4552 (20091028) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4552 (20091028) __________The message

was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com

Dear Bhaskar Rao,

What we can say is that (in navamsha) Mars occupies sign of his nakshatra

lord Moon whilst natal Moon (aspected by exalted Venus) occupies nakshatra

of Mars...signifying a strong relationship between the two. Watch carefully

during periods when Mars is active to see how this manifests.

Consider other varga placements in the same way.

Best Wishes

Mrs. Wendy

-----------------

Thursday, 29 October 2009 10:19 AM

<jyotish-vidya >

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Thank you for your quick response and best wishes for my operation. Could

you also pls. clarify:

//The same priciples/rules for " cancellation of debilitation " also apply for

Navamsa Chart ?//

Can we say that debilitation of Mars (L/L in Rasi and also in Navamsa) is

cancelled as he is in conjunction with exalted Jupiter ?

The debilitation of Sun is also cancelled as the 10th lord's (Sun in

Navamsa) dispositor (Venus) occupied quadrant from the Moon?

Thanks and Regards, Best wishes..

Bhaskar Rao

database 4556 (20091029) __________

thanks for advice

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 5:06:21 PMRe: Impact of aspects between 4 exalted planets

Dear Bhaskar Rao,What we can say is that (in navamsha) Mars occupies sign of his nakshatra lord Moon whilst natal Moon (aspected by exalted Venus) occupies nakshatra of Mars...signifying a strong relationship between the two. Watch carefully during periods when Mars is active to see how this manifests.Consider other varga placements in the same way.Best WishesMrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --"Bhaskar Rao Piratla" <brpiratla >Thursday, 29 October 2009 10:19 AM<jyotish-vidya>Re: Impact of aspects between 4 exalted

planetsDear Mrs. Wendy,Thank you for your quick response and best wishes for my operation. Could you also pls. clarify://The same priciples/rules for "cancellation of debilitation" also apply for Navamsa Chart ?//Can we say that debilitation of Mars (L/L in Rasi and also in Navamsa) is cancelled as he is in conjunction with exalted Jupiter ?The debilitation of Sun is also cancelled as the 10th lord's (Sun in Navamsa) dispositor (Venus) occupied quadrant from the Moon?Thanks and Regards, Best wishes..Bhaskar Rao__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4556 (20091029) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com