IndiaDivine.org

Thanksgiving Gratitude

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To All JV Members,

Once a year in USA we celebrate the founding of our country in a ritual of

celebration and gratitude.

This week starts the beginning of the Holiday Season which continues through New

Years Jan 1st, or for some, through January 6th with Little Christmas, when the

three Maji (astrologers)reached the manger in Bethlehem to give praise and

worship to the new born king wrapped in swaddling cloth lying in his newborn

creche.

How fitting it is that the Holiday Season starts with a day of Gratitude being

Thanksgiving Day.

To all learned members, students, friends and respected acquaintances,

I wish you all a very Thankful Wish of Gratitude. I have found on more than one

occassion in these past years your gracious support for my welfare, caring

concern, remedial advice, prayers, patient understanding and sincere guidance.

It is true that oceans apart or distance does not lessen the extension of warmth

and care by others without a face to put to name; although, I have come to know

many of you by your words and stance.

How fortunate I am to be part of a unique group who come together to share and

teach Vedic Astrology but along the way reaches out to others from the bottom of

their hearts.

Truly I am blessed.

Namaskar,

As Always,

Uttara

Uttara Ji and Members,

Day of Grtitude known as Thanx giving day just few days from now and the season from meeting and joining together to sahre values and happiness.All most all families tide up their abodes,sing caroles and hymns praising lord.with holidays around season changing pleasent days ahead are greeted.Human spirit is boundless and praying for peace,happiness and wealth and share values for common cause in the joy that God has bestowed to all of.

Wish the day of Gratitude to be rverred,worshipped pleasent times ahead with good health and perfect harmony.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Uttara <muttaraphalguni wrote:

Uttara <muttaraphalguni Thanksgiving Gratitudejyotish-vidya Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 12:52 AM

To All JV Members,Once a year in USA we celebrate the founding of our country in a ritual of celebration and gratitude.This week starts the beginning of the Holiday Season which continues through New Years Jan 1st, or for some, through January 6th with Little Christmas, when the three Maji (astrologers) reached the manger in Bethlehem to give praise and worship to the new born king wrapped in swaddling cloth lying in his newborn creche.How fitting it is that the Holiday Season starts with a day of Gratitude being Thanksgiving Day.To all learned members, students, friends and respected acquaintances,I wish you all a very Thankful Wish of Gratitude. I have found on more than one occassion in these past years your gracious support for my welfare, caring concern, remedial advice, prayers, patient understanding and sincere guidance.It is true that oceans apart or distance does not lessen the extension of warmth

and care by others without a face to put to name; although, I have come to know many of you by your words and stance. How fortunate I am to be part of a unique group who come together to share and teach Vedic Astrology but along the way reaches out to others from the bottom of their hearts. Truly I am blessed.Namaskar,As Always,Uttara

jurudev datta to all (do not know any person with desigation,)

I am new to this grop jyotish-vidya@

i am from gujarat (godhra) born in 10/10/42 at 19.00 -1=18.00 wor time curet) Dakor well known krishana temple

retired from stat road transport corporation of gujarat getting knowledge. no good english even trying to learn

I am a peson with meen lagna, satarn in 3rd house/,jupiter is in 5th house only of 3.00.22.00/

sun22 mars23 mer24,ven14.moon28 in 7th house (pravjya yog)/.rahu in 6th and ketu is in 12th house.,mer maha dasha is going on

now a days im in usa with may son .I am brhmin doing pooja.and nothing.

during 67 years i have passed somany problems,dificultied,no suport from family friends./i am not amilionare but have dal roti

i met with accident on 3rd sept 2004 at 18.00 hrs in usa no body with me in hospital/my son and wife were in india/my wife is not gettin

visa .

i mean that THERE NO ANY GOOD planet which have given good rise in my life ,somany obstacles have come in my life. any body have time to go through

pl go through and get remidies where should i leave ? india or usa what will be my next life ,what should i do,

thanks

jsk

ramesh joshi

Uttara <muttaraphalguni

jyotish-vidya

Mon, Nov 23, 2009 11:22 am

Thanksgiving Gratitude

To All JV Members,

Once a year in USA we celebrate the founding of our country in a ritual of celebration and gratitude.

This week starts the beginning of the Holiday Season which continues through New Years Jan 1st, or for some, through January 6th with Little Christmas, when the three Maji (astrologers)reached the manger in Bethlehem to give praise and worship to the new born king wrapped in swaddling cloth lying in his newborn creche.

How fitting it is that the Holiday Season starts with a day of Gratitude being Thanksgiving Day.

To all learned members, students, friends and respected acquaintances,

I wish you all a very Thankful Wish of Gratitude. I have found on more than one occassion in these past years your gracious support for my welfare, caring concern, remedial advice, prayers, patient understanding and sincere guidance.

It is true that oceans apart or distance does not lessen the extension of warmth and care by others without a face to put to name; although, I have come to know many of you by your words and stance.

How fortunate I am to be part of a unique group who come together to share and teach Vedic Astrology but along the way reaches out to others from the bottom of their hearts.

Truly I am blessed.

Namaskar,

As Always,

Uttara