Guest guest

Name : Sanjay kumar Verma

DOB : 7th September 1976

DOT : 17:10

DOP : Dhanbad(Jharkhand)

Respected Gurujans,

I am facing problem with money. last year I have lost my job. till date i

couldn't find the job. by the way i am trying to earn some money for survive. i

am not able to succeed. i started business but i get loss. i started to trade in

share market but i find loss only.

I don't know what is the problem with me. kindly suggest me what to do.

with regards

sanjay

Sanjay,

It is wrong form for study and deliberations on a chart to make analysis.This group is devoted for enhancement of knowledge and assimilate jyotish Vidya through Great sage Parashara.There is very little to contribute.Best way is to find yourself a local astrologer for your guidnace.

By way of prashan as well as lagna patrika,dasa lord saturn in 6th from moon is in cancer,sign of debilitation and uncertinities are due to lack of consistence and efforts on your part.

From feb2010 in the pratyantar of sa./me/me your business will be start looking ahead.Only limit yourself trading and nothing further.Saturn as lord of lagna and in the mercury nakshtra of aslesha will promote in trading activities.

Avoid mood swings and also your habbits too need change for consistence and for success in life as a long term measure.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Wed, 12/30/09, sanjay_verma173 <sanjay_verma173 wrote:

sanjay_verma173 <sanjay_verma173 kindly suggest me what to dojyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 1:11 AM

Name : Sanjay kumar VermaDOB : 7th September 1976DOT : 17:10DOP : Dhanbad(Jharkhand)Respected Gurujans,I am facing problem with money. last year I have lost my job. till date i couldn't find the job. by the way i am trying to earn some money for survive. i am not able to succeed. i started business but i get loss. i started to trade in share market but i find loss only.I don't know what is the problem with me. kindly suggest me what to do.with regardssanjay