IndiaDivine.org

New Year AndLove 2 substitute 4 Ego

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy and friends,

Once again a great citation for the ego 2 b driven out and 2 repalce with:

"Love beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away"

Only in JV v have an occassion 2 invite new year and 2 make ourselves amenable 4 better understanding of the Classical Science emnated from veda and conveyed through Seers.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: New Year And Egojyotish-vidya Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 11:31 PM

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Those are wonderful words. Thanks for posting it.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>jyotish-vidyaFri, January 1, 2010 7:59:54 PMRe: New Year And Ego

Dear Manoj and All,

Indeed! This is reflected also in Corinthians:

**Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity (love), I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.

Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

Love beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity (love), these three; but the greatest of these is love.**

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ ___

Manoj Chandran

Saturday, 2 January 2010 2:35 AM

Jyotish Vidya

New Year And Ego

Dear All,

As we all continue our journeys this New Year, the discussion about Ego reminded me of this saying from a Spiritual Master:

"Love Gives and Forgives, Ego Gets and Forgets".

Regards,

-Manoj

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4736 (20100101) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com