IndiaDivine.org

Jupiter dasha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear AshishU were born at 2-24am.The events tally.Ra in12, an agent of sat and in star of ju in 1, l/o 1 10 and in sub of sat forced u to live alne. Current dasa lord ju in sa, signifying 12, sub of moon in 6 will continue to give loneliness. 2nd H is for addition to family, 11 for friends. There is no 2nd marriageRegardsSujata--- On Sat, 3/1/09, asish das <das_asish59 wrote:asish das <das_asish59 jupiter dasha Date: Saturday, 3 January, 2009, 7:58 PM

Respected learned friends,I am new comer in this site. Iam learning K.P astrology system since last six months from Calcutta. My date of birth is 16.05.1951. Time 02-25 A.M . Place Jamshedpur (Bihar)Presently I am passing Jupiter / ketu dasha. I want to know whether my birth time is correct or not? I born at jamshedpur, Bound to shift Midnapur in 1984.Few incidents in my life.....I married in the year 10-12-1980, My first daughter born on 14-02-1982,My father expired on 09-09-1985, My mother expired on 17.07.1986. My wife expired on 20-09-1986. Since then I failed to make another relation. My Rahu / Rahu dasha was the worst time. but since

jup / mer dasha I had to face lot of troubles. Is their any chance of second marriage? which planet forced me to live alone?

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 11 months later...

Hi Esteemed astrologers,

Below is a chart of a native is just about to start his Jupiter dasha. What can he expected out of this dasa? Jupiter is the lord of the 7th and 10th from ASC and well placed in the 9th from ASC and 10th from Moon and hemmed between Venus and Mercury. Pls provide your thougths.

28-03-1974, 12:55 PM, 11N4, 76E17, +5:30

regards,

SC Menon

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hello Mr Menon,

The native's lagna lord mercury is in 9th with jupiter,lord of 7th and10th,both kendras.dispositor saturn in lagna in mrigasira nakshtra.aspecting 7th as well as 10th.Also in transit Jupiter aspects saturn in lagna to remove hesitation and step up his efforts of the native to get recognition in his profession.

Also transit gochara improves initiatives of progeny.Misunderstanding/Differences with his partners including spouse can be resolved.better results canbe seen upto April 2010 and the last qaurter of 2010.Health needs attention as gochara saturn aspects rahu.

Moon in 12th is vargottama and yet a cause of tension from health point of view.Parents affection for the native becomes a worryIn the jupiter dasa the native if in Govt service or supported by Govt can aspire for promotion but likely that he may have a change of place.

Advice to him is to control his movements and restrict his drinking habbits,if any.Sun and saturn together in 8th in Navamsa of vrischika needs remedies.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, vsn menon <vsnmenon wrote:

vsn menon <vsnmenon Jupiter dashajyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 1:32 AM

Hi Esteemed astrologers,

Below is a chart of a native is just about to start his Jupiter dasha. What can he expected out of this dasa? Jupiter is the lord of the 7th and 10th from ASC and well placed in the 9th from ASC and 10th from Moon and hemmed between Venus and Mercury. Pls provide your thougths.

28-03-1974, 12:55 PM, 11N4, 76E17, +5:30

regards,

SC Menon

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.