Dear Neelamji,Wendyji,bhaskerji,Gopalkrishnaji, Uttaraji, and all leraneds,

I would request to all pleae guid me.

If any star that may be sat,jup,mars,mer…..but Exallted in chart but it is

mrutavasta,

Just Jupitr is in cancer and and degree 3.01.00.00 can give any

effect, and if it is resto or combarst.

Or just Satarn is neech in mesh asendent and resto what will be give

effect(result) please.

Your co operation is highly aprisiated .

Namaste

Ramesh joshi.

Dear Ramesh Joshiji,

Thanks for the Question. Even I was thinking - generally astrologers (Which I have seen or learnt from) are not using AVASTHA  of Grah for prediction? I am sure that avastha, since based on  degree, should have great influence on prediction but generally they are totally ignored.

We have such knowledgeable peoples in the group, they will definitely guide us in the  matter. Hence shall we consider them or not? will be adviced by the group leaders.

Regards

Anil Bhoot

On 2/2/10, ramesh joshi <jora wrote:

Dear Neelamji,Wendyji,bhaskerji,Gopalkrishnaji, Uttaraji, and all leraneds,I would request to all pleae guid me.If any star that may be sat,jup,mars,mer…..but Exallted in chart but it is mrutavasta,Just Jupitr is in cancer and and degree 3.01.00.00 can give any effect, and if it is resto or combarst.

Or just Satarn is neech in mesh asendent and resto what will be give effect(result) please. Your co operation is highly aprisiated .NamasteRamesh joshi.

-- Thanks & Regards,ANIL BHOOT9819028111

Dear Ramesh ji,Anil Ji and others,Avastha of the planets can never be ignored.Avastha sigifying the number degrees attained also indicate the asterrism.The nature of asterism and the sign become very relevent in delineating a chart.In a chart if highest number of degrees attined to say mritha avastha or other wise vriddhapya,in a bhava chart it may relate to the next bahva,where those results become very specific.In the case of a planet below 5 degrees ,the results of the previous house too are related.In such cases navamsa position of planets too become important for delineation.However very important is the strength of planets and it's relation to the dasa lord.Several time these issues have been discussed in the past in JV.Good always to see the archieves and past messages in this regard for better appreciation and understanding

please.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Anil Bhoot <anilbhoot wrote:Anil Bhoot <anilbhootRe: If stars are Exalted or delibratd and cobbstjyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 12:04 AM

Dear Ramesh Joshiji,

Thanks for the Question. Even I was thinking - generally astrologers (Which I have seen or learnt from) are not using AVASTHA of Grah for prediction? I am sure that avastha, since based on degree, should have great influence on prediction but generally they are totally ignored.

We have such knowledgeable peoples in the group, they will definitely guide us in the matter. Hence shall we consider them or not? will be adviced by the group leaders.

Regards

Anil Bhoot

Dear Neelamji,Wendyji, bhaskerji, Gopalkrishnaji, Uttaraji, and all leraneds,I would request to all pleae guid me.If any star that may be sat,jup,mars, mer…..but Exallted in chart but it is mrutavasta,Just Jupitr is in cancer and and degree 3.01.00.00 can give any effect, and if it is resto or combarst.

Or just Satarn is neech in mesh asendent and resto what will be give effect(result) please. Your co operation is highly aprisiated .NamasteRamesh joshi.

-- Thanks & Regards,ANIL BHOOT9819028111

Dear anil bhoot ji

tahnks for mail and coment

jsk

Anil Bhoot <anilbhoot

jyotish-vidya

Tue, Feb 2, 2010 10:34 am

Re: If stars are Exalted or delibratd and cobbst

Dear Ramesh Joshiji,

Thanks for the Question. Even I was thinking - generally astrologers (Which I have seen or learnt from) are not using AVASTHA of Grah for prediction? I am sure that avastha, since based on degree, should have great influence on prediction but generally they are totally ignored.

We have such knowledgeable peoples in the group, they will definitely guide us in the matter. Hence shall we consider them or not? will be adviced by the group leaders.

Regards

Anil Bhoot

Dear Neelamji,Wendyji,bhaskerji,Gopalkrishnaji, Uttaraji, and all leraneds,

I would request to all pleae guid me.

If any star that may be sat,jup,mars,mer…..but Exallted in chart but it is mrutavasta,

Just Jupitr is in cancer and and degree 3.01.00.00 can give any effect, and if it is resto or combarst.

Or just Satarn is neech in mesh asendent and resto what will be give effect(result) please.

Your co operation is highly aprisiated .

Namaste

Ramesh joshi.

--

Thanks & Regards,

ANIL BHOOT