IndiaDivine.org

ECKHART TOLLE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Wendy and Krishna ji,I have settled for Tauras lagna after testing dasas as well with his SHIFT he speaks and also with the few details available in wikipedia.His 9L is sat even from Tauras!!He appears down to earth practical person who wrote a great book EARTH apart from power of now which is greatest according to me.Earthy signs are in trikonas,specially L/L exalt in pisc while the dispositor jup in MT in 8th(moksha trikona) and 5L of writing in another earthy sign in nipuna yoga in 10H of karma(profession).....Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Krishna,> > His birth data is:> > Eckhart Tolle> 16 Feb 1948> Dortmund, Germany> > I settled on Gemini lagna due to certain physical characteristics i.e. he has exceptionally long hands (fingers) and feet. I used the approximate time of 14:00. Haven't done much else in way of rectification...perhaps this is something you might like to tackle?> > I have the DVD retreat series "Touching The Eternal" (India retreat) consisting of 6 DVDs and I couldn't help noticing his hands and feet.> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> > ===================> > > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama > Tuesday, 2 February 2010 1:20 PM> jyotish-vidya > Re: Re: Nakshatras and their Lords: Ashlesha> > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy, > > > > Can you please share the birth data of Eckhart Tolle? I have read his book 'The Power of NOW'. That is very enlightening.> > Regards,> Krishna> > > ===================> > > On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Mrs. Wendy jyotishvidya wrote:> > > > PS: Eckhart Tolle is another who comes to mind with 9th lord Saturn in Ashlesha whilst nakshatra lord Mercury conjuncts Sun in 9th...> > > ===================> > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4825 (20100201) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>