IndiaDivine.org

TEETHING PROBLEMS?!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mrs wendy/Friends,i Received a child of 4months chart yesterday from a person who is close to me who hapens to be the father of the male child.His wife conceived more than 10yrs after marriage.The child was delivered a month earlier by C-section by the advice of an astrologer!!!The doctors said the child was not healthy and to be treated for some problem(which the parents could not understand) in the brain and kept the child in the hospital and treated but the child was still not cured !!.Parents are natually worried and they have already spent enough money/time aswell.They went for an alternate medicine/treatment of homoeo and the child is somewhat better now according to the father.I am giving the birth data of father and child below.I request you all to study and analyse the charts.Your predictions if any are welcome.Please feel free....CHILD...24-9-09;HYDERABAD(INDIA)....LIBRA LAGNA 10.49.40;MO(SCO)14.OO.31FATHER..27-4-1968;BAPATLA(INDIA)...GEM LAGNA..14.55.47;MO..ARI.8.35.52.My initial observations are given below9/12L® exal with L/L/8 in 11th...L/8L in a fixed sign with a benefic® while the dispositor is in 12th?..(short life?)Birth in Rah-sat Mer-ketu...ketu in the naks of jup®deb with Rahu in 4th while the dispositor is in 12th!!with 11thL(enemy).jup exalt in D20 with mer® in 9th could be a blessing in disguise.Mo's dispositor is in 9th....is a good omen i believe.thank you Mrs Wendy on the updates on Uttara.I also agree with your analysis and i have mentioned to her almost the same sometime ago to her E-mail.....Love and Regards,gopi.

Dear Krishna,

God willing, I will take a look at the chart after the weekend...

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

gopalakrishna

Friday, February 19, 2010 11:34 PM

jyotish-vidya

TEETHING PROBLEMS?!!

Dear Mrs wendy/Friends,i Received a child of 4months chart yesterday from a person who is close to me who hapens to be the father of the male child.His wife conceived more than 10yrs after marriage.The child was delivered a month earlier by C-section by the advice of an astrologer!!!The doctors said the child was not healthy and to be treated for some problem(which the parents could not understand) in the brain and kept the child in the hospital and treated but the child was still not cured !!.Parents are natually worried and they have already spent enough money/time aswell.They went for an alternate medicine/treatment of homoeo and the child is somewhat better now according to the father.I am giving the birth data of father and child below.I request you all to study and analyse the charts.Your predictions if any are welcome.Please feel free....CHILD...24-9-09;HYDERABAD(INDIA)....LIBRA LAGNA 10.49.40;MO(SCO)14.OO.31FATHER..27-4-1968;BAPATLA(INDIA)...GEM LAGNA..14.55.47;MO..ARI.8.35.52.My initial observations are given below9/12L® exal with L/L/8 in 11th...L/8L in a fixed sign with a benefic® while the dispositor is in 12th?..(short life?)Birth in Rah-sat Mer-ketu...ketu in the naks of jup®deb with Rahu in 4th while the dispositor is in 12th!!with 11thL(enemy).jup exalt in D20 with mer® in 9th could be a blessing in disguise.Mo's dispositor is in 9th....is a good omen i believe.thank you Mrs Wendy on the updates on Uttara.I also agree with your analysis and i have mentioned to her almost the same sometime ago to her E-mail.....Love and Regards,gopi.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4882 (20100220) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Dear Gopi,

No doubt this chart is heavily afflicted... I really wouldn't care to predict for this child.

///The child was delivered a month earlier by C-section by the advice of an astrologer!!!///

I find it difficult to understand why an astrologer would choose this time? But, then again, everything happens according to God's will regardless of our clumsy attempts at manipulation.

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

gopalakrishna

Friday, February 19, 2010 11:34 PM

jyotish-vidya

TEETHING PROBLEMS?!!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4885 (20100221) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Dear Mrs Wendy,thanks for the response and i entirely second your observation.I am just unable to tell anything to the parents.Hence i posted for some guidance.Everybody might be feeling the same like us!!//everything happens according to God's will regardless of our clumsy attempts at manipulation.//yes for sure...Its a miracle if the child survives.U.G.Krishna murti who appears and talks as if he does not believe in miracles once told me quote who said the age of miracles is over sir?! unquote.Warm regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > No doubt this chart is heavily afflicted... I really wouldn't care to predict for this child.> > ///The child was delivered a month earlier by C-section by the advice of an astrologer!!!///> > I find it difficult to understand why an astrologer would choose this time? But, then again, everything happens according to God's will regardless of our clumsy attempts at manipulation.> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > > > > gopalakrishna > Friday, February 19, 2010 11:34 PM> jyotish-vidya > TEETHING PROBLEMS?!!> > > > Dear Mrs wendy/Friends,> i Received a child of 4months chart yesterday from a person who is close to me who hapens to > > be the father of the male child.His wife conceived more than 10yrs after marriage.The child was > > delivered a month earlier by C-section by the advice of an astrologer!!!The doctors said the child > > was not healthy and to be treated for some problem(which the parents could not understand) in > > the brain and kept the child in the hospital and treated but the child was still not cured !!.Parents > > are natually worried and they have already spent enough money/time aswell.They went for an > > alternate medicine/treatment of homoeo and the child is somewhat better now according to the > > father.I am giving the birth data of father and child below.I request you all to study and analyse the > > charts.Your predictions if any are welcome.Please feel free....> CHILD...24-9-09;HYDERABAD(INDIA)....LIBRA LAGNA 10.49.40;MO(SCO)14.OO.31> FATHER..27-4-1968;BAPATLA(INDIA)...GEM LAGNA..14.55.47;MO..ARI.8.35.52.> > My initial observations are given below> 9/12L® exal with L/L/8 in 11th...> L/8L in a fixed sign with a benefic® while the dispositor is in 12th?..(short life?)> Birth in Rah-sat Mer-ketu...> ketu in the naks of jup®deb with Rahu in 4th while the dispositor is in 12th!!with 11thL(enemy).> jup exalt in D20 with mer® in 9th could be a blessing in disguise.> Mo's dispositor is in 9th....is a good omen i believe.> > thank you Mrs Wendy on the updates on Uttara.I also agree with your analysis and i have mentioned to her almost the same sometime ago to her E-mail.....> Love and Regards,> gopi. > > > > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4885 (20100221) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Gopi ji,

The 5th house and 5th lord are not free from afflictions with reference to the father's chart.

You would like to see the combined influence of Mars and Mercury on the 5th house of the father considering their lordships.  Mercury is treated here as a neuter a eunuch for the purpose of child birth. 

5th lord Venus though exalted placed with another eunuch Saturn and with Rahu in 8th house from Jupiter, the karaka for children.  Jupiter himself is in a barren sign.

Karaka Jupiter is moves to a barren sign with Ketu.  Notice the saptamsa and consider the Mars and Mercury on the 5th house prospects.

The child born to him during Mars/Saturn/Venus.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Dear Ravindramani ji,thanks for the response and guidance.yes you are right.I have noticed the afliction aswell but could not come to any conclusion.Sat Rah with exalted 5th lord in 10th(all friends)in RY of sorts might have given the father a child late(sat) aswell.But 5L ven is in the naks of mer a eunuch aswell but also the lagna and 4L in 11th and with a maraka 2L is unfortunate.Here 6H interests me since it is a maraka house for children whose lord is in MT aspg his own 6H from where jup is in 10th in a friendly house whose dispositor is exalted in 11th.Jup is in 5th from moon is also to be noted in this regard with the whole combination.Mo could be a spoil sport being 2L of maraka and placed in 2nd conj mars,mer and exalt sun from 5L.//The child born to him during Mars/Saturn/Venus.//Sat is also the 4th level dasa lord which is playing a pivotal role being 9L of blessings aswell as 8L of miracles in 10th in the father's chart.Ven the 5L is also12L varg/exal even in saptamsa and also powerful in shadbala aswell but again placed in 7H of maraka.Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "C.S. Ravindramani" <ravindramani wrote:>> Gopi ji,> > The 5th house and 5th lord are not free from afflictions with reference to> the father's chart.> > You would like to see the combined influence of Mars and Mercury on the 5th> house of the father considering their lordships. Mercury is treated here as> a neuter a eunuch for the purpose of child birth.> > 5th lord Venus though exalted placed with another eunuch Saturn and with> Rahu in 8th house from Jupiter, the karaka for children. Jupiter himself is> in a barren sign.> > Karaka Jupiter is moves to a barren sign with Ketu. Notice the saptamsa and> consider the Mars and Mercury on the 5th house prospects.> > The child born to him during Mars/Saturn/Venus.> > Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.>