IndiaDivine.org

extramarital affairs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,

If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets

and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave

house to live in live-in-relationship ?

To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her

husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00

am, Potsdam (Germany).

The above details are of my friend's wife.

Thanks/regards

Anupam

Anupam

these depend on  desha, kala, paristhiti that time s country, age [socio-political,cultural backdrop, circumstances]

in  general this can be studied from the 4th, 9th houses if aflicted can weaken the chart on mind, balance, friends mother, peace of mind, environment, education, 9t the higher levels of the same. + bhagya, Uttara punya that is ones actions in this life that wil have a impact on the future balance sheet.

now is the person in question of European or INdian decent, can coment on this with that info

many parts of europe still have strong family values, USA, UK lesser but UK better than usa, India is rapidly declining but our numbers can beat the stats -will take ages to compete with the  west.

if dasas, gochara support weaker 4, 9th and 8th houses these can happen more later

{rashant

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM, anupamburman <anupamburman wrote:

Respected Guruji,If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationship ?

To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).The above details are of my friend's wife.

Thanks/regardsAnupam

Respected Prashantji,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I understand that it depends upon desh, kal, parithiti, but charts can give indications about the circumstances etc. It is obvious that a foreigner can be more pron to these activities then Indian, but again charts, dasa and transit shud inclined to it. She is Russian/ European but living in India since 1988. I do not have much of information but it is clear that she adopted indian values, at least know them and is visible with her attitude, may be superficially.

hope this will help you to comment.

regards,

Anupam

--- On Sat, 20/2/10, astro desk <astro.prashantkumar wrote:

astro desk <astro.prashantkumarRe: extramarital affairsjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, 20 February, 2010, 11:18 PM

Anupam

these depend on desha, kala, paristhiti that time s country, age [socio-political, cultural backdrop, circumstances]

in general this can be studied from the 4th, 9th houses if aflicted can weaken the chart on mind, balance, friends mother, peace of mind, environment, education, 9t the higher levels of the same. + bhagya, Uttara punya that is ones actions in this life that wil have a impact on the future balance sheet.

now is the person in question of European or INdian decent, can coment on this with that info

many parts of europe still have strong family values, USA, UK lesser but UK better than usa, India is rapidly declining but our numbers can beat the stats -will take ages to compete with the west.

if dasas, gochara support weaker 4, 9th and 8th houses these can happen more later

{rashant

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM, anupamburman <anupamburman@ .co. in> wrote:

Respected Guruji,If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationshi p ?To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).The above details are of my friend's wife.Thanks/regardsAnupam

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Anupam,

One would look to 7th house and karaka (Venus). In the chart under discussion, 7th is occupied by Rahu whilst 7th lord Mars occupies nakshatra of Venus who gets debilitated in 12th.

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

anupamburman

Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:52 PM

jyotish-vidya

extramarital affairs

Respected Guruji,If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationship ?To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).The above details are of my friend's wife.Thanks/regardsAnupam

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4885 (20100221) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Dear Anupam,yes,7L in 3rd while the dispositor is even jup in this case is no good specially when the dispositor is in 11th another kama trikona house!!5L of relationships sat in 6th in mutual asp with debilitated ven lagna and 8L of secret affairs!!!....Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Anupam,> > One would look to 7th house and karaka (Venus). In the chart under discussion, 7th is occupied by Rahu whilst 7th lord Mars occupies nakshatra of Venus who gets debilitated in 12th.> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > > anupamburman > Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:52 PM> jyotish-vidya > extramarital affairs> > > > Respected Guruji,> > If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationship ?> > To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).> > The above details are of my friend's wife.> > Thanks/regards> Anupam> > > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4885 (20100221) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Dear Gopi,

Can you please explain the concept of kama trikona. I am not knowing about it.

Best Regards

Nilesh--- On Mon, 22/2/10, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: extramarital affairsjyotish-vidya Date: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 8:39 PM

Dear Anupam,yes,7L in 3rd while the dispositor is even jup in this case is no good specially when the dispositor is in 11th another kama trikona house!!5L of relationships sat in 6th in mutual asp with debilitated ven lagna and 8L of secret affairs!!!.. ..Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya, "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Anupam,> > One would look to 7th house and karaka (Venus). In the chart under discussion, 7th is occupied by Rahu whilst 7th lord Mars occupies nakshatra of Venus who gets debilitated in 12th.> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya .com> ============ =======> > > > anupamburman > Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:52 PM> jyotish-vidya > extramarital affairs> > > >

Respected Guruji,> > If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationshi p ?> > To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).> > The above details are of my friend's wife.> > Thanks/regards> Anupam> > > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4885 (20100221) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset. com>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Nileshji,

The Kama-trikona are 3/7/11 houses from Lagna.

Thank you,

Gaurav.

jyotish-vidya , nilesh joshi <niljoshi27 wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi,

>  

> Can you please explain the concept of kama trikona. I am not knowing about it.

>  

> Best Regards

>  

> Nilesh

>

> --- On Mon, 22/2/10, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

>

>

> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

> Re: extramarital affairs

> jyotish-vidya

> Monday, 22 February, 2010, 8:39 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Anupam,

> yes,7L in 3rd while the dispositor is even jup in this case is no good

specially when the dispositor is in 11th another kama trikona house!!5L of

relationships sat in 6th in mutual asp with debilitated ven lagna and 8L of

secret affairs!!!.. ..

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> jyotish-vidya, " Mrs.Wendy " <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anupam,

> >

> > One would look to 7th house and karaka (Venus). In the chart under

discussion, 7th is occupied by Rahu whilst 7th lord Mars occupies nakshatra of

Venus who gets debilitated in 12th.

> >

> > Best Wishes

> > Mrs.Wendy

> > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > ============ =======

> >

> >

> >

> > anupamburman

> > Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:52 PM

> > jyotish-vidya

> > extramarital affairs

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Guruji,

> >

> > If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the

planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige,

and leave house to live in live-in-relationshi p ?

> >

> > To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her

husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00

am, Potsdam (Germany).

> >

> > The above details are of my friend's wife.

> >

> > Thanks/regards

> > Anupam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 4885 (20100221) __________

> >

> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> >

> > http://www.eset. com

> >

>

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Dear MembersJyotish study involves study of four most important aspects apart general significations arising out of their connectivty/relationships.Houses /Bhavas representing 3rd,7th and 11th are kama bhavas.They are after ardha and before moksha.while dharma bhavas also out line history and purpose the relation aspects get guided by these three important houses.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Mon, 2/22/10, nilesh joshi <niljoshi27

wrote:nilesh joshi <niljoshi27Re: Re: extramarital affairsjyotish-vidya Date: Monday, February 22, 2010, 11:13 AM

Dear Gopi,

Can you please explain the concept of kama trikona. I am not knowing about it.

Best Regards

Nilesh--- On Mon, 22/2/10, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 > Re: extramarital affairsjyotish-vidyaMonday, 22 February, 2010, 8:39 PM

Dear Anupam,yes,7L in 3rd while the dispositor is even jup in this case is no good specially when the dispositor is in 11th another kama trikona house!!5L of relationships sat in 6th in mutual asp with debilitated ven lagna and 8L of secret affairs!!!.. ..Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya, "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Anupam,> > One would look to 7th house and karaka (Venus). In the chart under discussion, 7th is occupied by Rahu whilst 7th lord Mars occupies nakshatra of Venus who gets debilitated in 12th.> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya .com> ============ =======> > > > anupamburman > Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:52 PM> jyotish-vidya > extramarital affairs> > > >

Respected Guruji,> > If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationshi p ?> > To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).> > The above details are of my friend's wife.> > Thanks/regards> Anupam> > > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4885 (20100221) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset. com>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Nilesh,So called LIFE is made of 4 purushardhas(Concepts as you call).1.Dharma,(unfortunately definition varies which also can be called goodness)2.Artha(money),3.Kama(desire) and 4.Moksha(here again definition may vary).When we talk about kama trikona(desire can be anything including sex) it is represented by 3,6,11 houses/lords astrologically;just as Dharma is represented by 1,5,9L/H;Artha is represented by 2,6,10 H/L and ultimately(note)Moksha(no re birth)is represented by 4,8,12H/Lords according to hindu/traditional/indian astrology.Hope this helps.Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , nilesh joshi <niljoshi27 wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> Â > Can you please explain the concept of kama trikona. I am not knowing about it. > Â > Best Regards> Â > Nilesh> > --- On Mon, 22/2/10, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 Re: extramarital affairs> jyotish-vidya > Monday, 22 February, 2010, 8:39 PM> > > Â > > > > Dear Anupam,> yes,7L in 3rd while the dispositor is even jup in this case is no good specially when the dispositor is in 11th another kama trikona house!!5L of relationships sat in 6th in mutual asp with debilitated ven lagna and 8L of secret affairs!!!.. ..> Love and regards,> gopi.> jyotish-vidya, "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Anupam,> > > > One would look to 7th house and karaka (Venus). In the chart under discussion, 7th is occupied by Rahu whilst 7th lord Mars occupies nakshatra of Venus who gets debilitated in 12th.> > > > Best Wishes> > Mrs.Wendy> > http://JyotishVidya .com> > ============ =======> > > > > > > > anupamburman > > Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:52 PM> > jyotish-vidya > > extramarital affairs> > > > > > > > Respected Guruji,> > > > If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationshi p ?> > > > To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female, 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).> > > > The above details are of my friend's wife.> > > > Thanks/regards> > Anupam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4885 (20100221) __________> > > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > > > http://www.eset. com> >> > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Mahatmas declared desires are the root cause of all problems in human life.  The mahatma Buddha emphasized this to a great extent in his teachings.  Mind springs forth from 4th house.  If a person wants to control this monkey and desirous of peace of mind, he should be careful about his desires, since 11th is the 8th house of obstacles with reference to 4th house of peace of mind.  11th house is the most potent and powerful house of desires. 

From 4th house, 12th house is a powerful trine.  If you live a contended life, peace of mind is an essential prerequisite for contended life and one leads a contended life, sleep (loss of body consciousness ) comes effortlessly i.e. from the 12th house.  If you have more desires, active 11th house, then you have no sleep since the 11th house is the 12th house from 12th i.e. reason for loss of sleep.  12th house is the house of losing all body consciousness such as sleep, sleep with out dreams and the state of Turiya and finally the Moksha.

Parashara rightly classified 3,7,11 as kama trikonas. Kama - desire is the root cause of all problems.   Locate the 11th lord in 7th house in a chart which is one of the clues for extra marital affairs and  also if Venus is with Rahu or afflicted otherwise.

Regards,  C.S. Ravindramani.

Dear Shri Ravindramani Ji, and Members.While 'desires' of a human being forms developmental part of human affairs,their predominance.emphsis lead to self destruction Those who have devoted their life for the pursuit of understanding life are ideal to conduct their life with nis-svardha and to become.Mahatmas,Their teachings convey lessons for us lead a life of values.Also shows how tyaag otherwise moksha(get relieved of desires)is also essential.When it comes to extra martial affairs,it is the role of kama trikonas aprt from ruling planets of these houses and their placements and aspects. & th being the house of relationships from lagna,it's relationships with Venus,asura guru,always signifies along with moon(karak for 4th) intensity and emotions.In all these affairs the bhavat bhava concepts put very cogently explains the natives

pursuits.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Mon, 2/22/10, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramaniRe: Re: extramarital affairsjyotish-vidya Date: Monday, February 22, 2010, 11:39 PM

Mahatmas declared desires are the root cause of all problems in human life. The mahatma Buddha emphasized this to a great extent in his teachings. Mind springs forth from 4th house. If a person wants to control this monkey and desirous of peace of mind, he should be careful about his desires, since 11th is the 8th house of obstacles with reference to 4th house of peace of mind. 11th house is the most potent and powerful house of desires.

From 4th house, 12th house is a powerful trine. If you live a contended life, peace of mind is an essential prerequisite for contended life and one leads a contended life, sleep (loss of body consciousness ) comes effortlessly i.e. from the 12th house. If you have more desires, active 11th house, then you have no sleep since the 11th house is the 12th house from 12th i.e. reason for loss of sleep. 12th house is the house of losing all body consciousness such as sleep, sleep with out dreams and the state of Turiya and finally the Moksha.

Parashara rightly classified 3,7,11 as kama trikonas. Kama - desire is the root cause of all problems. Locate the 11th lord in 7th house in a chart which is one of the clues for extra marital affairs and also if Venus is with Rahu or afflicted otherwise.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Yes Krishnan ji, I agree with you and Moon as a significator for mind and a fast moving planet in the zodiac is a factor to be considered for the point at issue.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Thanks Gopi,

Understood the concept, feels logical too.

Wonder what it means for me - 3rd house has Mercury and Jupiter in scorpio, and

11th has ketu in cancer. ( Might be meaning I will have to put lot of efforts to

follow the path of emancipation :))

Best Regards

Nilesh

jyotish-vidya , " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Nilesh,

> So called LIFE is made of 4 purushardhas(Concepts as you

> call).1.Dharma,(unfortunately definition varies which also can be called

> goodness)2.Artha(money),3.Kama(desire) and 4.Moksha(here again

> definition may vary).When we talk about kama trikona(desire can be

> anything including sex) it is represented by 3,6,11 houses/lords

> astrologically;just as Dharma is represented by 1,5,9L/H;Artha is

> represented by 2,6,10 H/L and ultimately(note)Moksha(no re birth)is

> represented by 4,8,12H/Lords according to hindu/traditional/indian

> astrology.Hope this helps.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> jyotish-vidya , nilesh joshi <niljoshi27@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi,

> > Â

> > Can you please explain the concept of kama trikona. I am not knowing

> about it.

> > Â

> > Best Regards

> > Â

> > Nilesh

> >

> > --- On Mon, 22/2/10, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > Re: extramarital affairs

> > jyotish-vidya

> > Monday, 22 February, 2010, 8:39 PM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anupam,

> > yes,7L in 3rd while the dispositor is even jup in this case is no good

> specially when the dispositor is in 11th another kama trikona house!!5L

> of relationships sat in 6th in mutual asp with debilitated ven lagna and

> 8L of secret affairs!!!.. ..

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > jyotish-vidya, " Mrs.Wendy " <jyotishvidya@

> ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anupam,

> > >

> > > One would look to 7th house and karaka (Venus). In the chart under

> discussion, 7th is occupied by Rahu whilst 7th lord Mars occupies

> nakshatra of Venus who gets debilitated in 12th.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > > Mrs.Wendy

> > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > ============ =======

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > anupamburman

> > > Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:52 PM

> > > jyotish-vidya

> > > extramarital affairs

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Guruji,

> > >

> > > If any learned astrologer, please explain astrologically which are

> the planets and houses influence the spouse for illicit relations out of

> marraige, and leave house to live in live-in-relationshi p ?

> > >

> > > To make things more specific, I am giving details of a lady who has

> left her husband two and a half years back. The details are : female,

> 09.11.1967, 06.00 am, Potsdam (Germany).

> > >

> > > The above details are of my friend's wife.

> > >

> > > Thanks/regards

> > > Anupam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus

> signature database 4885 (20100221) __________

> > >

> > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> > >

> > > http://www.eset. com

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> Homepage. http://in./

> >

>

Dear Nilesh,

The last thing you should do is feel despondent by what has been said. Everybody, saints and sinners alike, has desires! Actually it's not possible to function in this world without desires. Saintly souls have desires for the betterment of humanity...many of us have desires for emancipation etc, etc..

As we know, 3rd indicates short-term desires whilst 11th indicates long-term desires or major goals in life. You should be encouraged by your horoscope and not feel despondent at all. Consider the moksha houses 4, 8, 12... You have MokshaKaraka Ketu's dispositor (Moon) occupying 8th moksha bhava in nakshatra of Ketu himself...what does this tell you about (your) long-term desires?

You also have 12th moksha lord Sun occupying 4th moksha bhava (again) in nakshatra of Ketu whilst his dispositor (Jupiter) conjuncts lagnesh Mercury in the 3rd house of desires...this house BTW also governs initiatory instruction...receiving initiation is one of the greatest blessings we can have!

It was during the dasa of 3rd/12th lord Jupiter that I travelled abroad and received initiation from my Guru.

So please, don't be despondent about the desire houses...desires are necessary!

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

niljoshi27

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 6:08 PM

jyotish-vidya

Re: extramarital affairs

Thanks Gopi, Understood the concept, feels logical too. Wonder what it means for me - 3rd house has Mercury and Jupiter in scorpio, and 11th has ketu in cancer. ( Might be meaning I will have to put lot of efforts to follow the path of emancipation :))Best RegardsNilesh

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4889 (20100223) __________

http://www.eset.com

Dear Mrs Wendy,

Human beings development is only through desires.Desires as such are nor bad.It is only over drive and loosing peace ,getting frustated leads to avoidable problems.//Everybody, saints and sinners alike, has desires! Actually it's not possible to function in this world without desires//To some extent one can over with the guidance of 4,8 and 12,balance and harmony in life can be made as advised by you.RegardsVattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Tue, 2/23/10, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Re: extramarital affairsjyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, February 23,

2010, 8:13 AM

Dear Nilesh,

The last thing you should do is feel despondent by what has been said. Everybody, saints and sinners alike, has desires! Actually it's not possible to function in this world without desires. Saintly souls have desires for the betterment of humanity...many of us have desires for emancipation etc, etc..

As we know, 3rd indicates short-term desires whilst 11th indicates long-term desires or major goals in life. You should be encouraged by your horoscope and not feel despondent at all. Consider the moksha houses 4, 8, 12... You have MokshaKaraka Ketu's dispositor (Moon) occupying 8th moksha bhava in nakshatra of Ketu himself...what does this tell you about (your) long-term desires?

You also have 12th moksha lord Sun occupying 4th moksha bhava (again) in nakshatra of Ketu whilst his dispositor (Jupiter) conjuncts lagnesh Mercury in the 3rd house of desires...this house BTW also governs initiatory instruction. ..receiving initiation is one of the greatest blessings we can have!

It was during the dasa of 3rd/12th lord Jupiter that I travelled abroad and received initiation from my Guru.

So please, don't be despondent about the desire houses...desires are necessary!

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com============ =======

niljoshi27

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 6:08 PM

jyotish-vidya

Re: extramarital affairs

Thanks Gopi, Understood the concept, feels logical too. Wonder what it means for me - 3rd house has Mercury and Jupiter in scorpio, and 11th has ketu in cancer. ( Might be meaning I will have to put lot of efforts to follow the path of emancipation :))Best RegardsNilesh

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4889 (20100223) __________

http://www.eset. com

Dear Neelesh,yes,i too agree with Mrs Wendy.....Love and regards,gopi.jyotish-vidya , "Mrs.Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Nilesh,> > The last thing you should do is feel despondent by what has been said. Everybody, saints and sinners alike, has desires! Actually it's not possible to function in this world without desires. Saintly souls have desires for the betterment of humanity...many of us have desires for emancipation etc, etc..> > As we know, 3rd indicates short-term desires whilst 11th indicates long-term desires or major goals in life. You should be encouraged by your horoscope and not feel despondent at all. Consider the moksha houses 4, 8, 12... You have MokshaKaraka Ketu's dispositor (Moon) occupying 8th moksha bhava in nakshatra of Ketu himself...what does this tell you about (your) long-term desires?> > You also have 12th moksha lord Sun occupying 4th moksha bhava (again) in nakshatra of Ketu whilst his dispositor (Jupiter) conjuncts lagnesh Mercury in the 3rd house of desires...this house BTW also governs initiatory instruction...receiving initiation is one of the greatest blessings we can have!> > It was during the dasa of 3rd/12th lord Jupiter that I travelled abroad and received initiation from my Guru.> > So please, don't be despondent about the desire houses...desires are necessary!> > Best Wishes> Mrs.Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ===================> > > > niljoshi27 > Tuesday, February 23, 2010 6:08 PM> jyotish-vidya > Re: extramarital affairs> > > > Thanks Gopi, > > Understood the concept, feels logical too. > > Wonder what it means for me - 3rd house has Mercury and Jupiter in scorpio, and 11th has ketu in cancer. ( Might be meaning I will have to put lot of efforts to follow the path of emancipation :))> > Best Regards> > Nilesh> > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4889 (20100223) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset.com>

Namaste Sheevani ji,

Thanks for writing your understanding.  We are all aware, a single placement in a chart is not the single determinant for deciding an issue.  At the same time, you cannot afford to ignore it too.  The position of Lagna Lord in 8th house per se is not adverse.  What are the further influences on him whether it is adverse or favorable that is important?  Multiple afflictions on LL rendering his position weak and he is not able to function or discharge his duties towards the Native so satisfactorily.  LL in 8th in a way denotes he is assuring longevity to the native at the same time he gives a clue to the astrologer there is an element of chronic disease in the chart, there is an element of scandals, and there is an element of inheritance etc. etc.....  The test is really judging  correctly what is the inherent nature of the planet, how would be his response to the Lagna in a normal way and how he is going to function temporarily due to the mutual placement  with other planets in the chart.

Likewise, 7th house is a house of desire and represents, sex in general, dealing with opposite sex and passions.   The 11th house as a trine from the 7th house represents the same properties in general as that of 7th and are assigned different significations in particular from the Ascendant.  11th house is the house of elder siblings and general acquaintances too.  3rd house is the younger siblings.  11th house is your son in-law or your daughter in-law since it is the 7th from the 5th.  Now it is the nature of the Lagna lord and the 11th lord and their mutual relations in the chart is going to decide the issue. 

From Venus, how the natural malefic planets are placed and this is going to decide the issue.   From Venus examine the 4,7,8 and 12, if Rahu is there, the native’s sexual preference, his attitude and his approach towards sex, towards the opposite sex is questionable. Certainly it is not going to be traditional and accepted by the society where in he normally resides. I stop here.  

I keep in mind the desh, kala and patra.  This is my way of approaching an issue.

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Sheevani <sheevani147 wrote:

Dear Ravindramani ji,Namaste,///Locate the 11th lord in 7th house in a chart> which is one of the clues for extra marital affairs///As per my understanding that would make the spouse have other relations, whereas 7L in 11H would make the native have multiple relationships..

What about the combination of venus/ketu or venus/mars in 6H or 12H, and sometime venus/ketu or venus/mars in 3H?warmest regardsSheevani