IndiaDivine.org

problem in education

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Astrologers,

This query is regarding my younger daughter (they are two), whose school

education is disturbed due to her relocation from USA last year.

Her visa application was rejected last year, and by that time it was too late

for her to get admission in Indian school.

Pls advice about her education/schooling in general and prospects of her getting

admission etc this year. My family ( elder daughter and my wife) wants her to go

in boarding school in class 10th, but I am against it. I my self want her in a

city school or teaching her through private education ( under HRD ministry ).

There is lot of confusion and tension in family.

Her birth details are : Date : 11.Feb, 2010, Time 07:45 hrs ( AM), Place :

Delhi, India

Regards

Anupam

Madam,The year you have mentioned as 2010 and in your early query to the group,the data was different.Pl check.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Fri, 2/26/10, anupamburman <anupamburman wrote:anupamburman <anupamburman problem in educationjyotish-vidya Date: Friday,

February 26, 2010, 10:36 PM

Respected Astrologers,

This query is regarding my younger daughter (they are two), whose school education is disturbed due to her relocation from USA last year.

Her visa application was rejected last year, and by that time it was too late for her to get admission in Indian school.

Pls advice about her education/schooling in general and prospects of her getting admission etc this year. My family ( elder daughter and my wife) wants her to go in boarding school in class 10th, but I am against it. I my self want her in a city school or teaching her through private education ( under HRD ministry ). There is lot of confusion and tension in family.

Her birth details are : Date : 11.Feb, 2010, Time 07:45 hrs ( AM), Place : Delhi, India

Regards

Anupam

Yes... date is 11. feb 1994.

This query is because of change of many situations and perspective during the year.

Afresh look may help me to tackle the problem better.

Sorry if I am bothering you.

Regards,

Anupam--- On Sat, 27/2/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: problem in educationjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, 27 February, 2010, 11:38 AM

Madam,The year you have mentioned as 2010 and in your early query to the group,the data was different.Pl check.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, anupamburman <anupamburman@ .co. in> wrote:

anupamburman <anupamburman@ .co. in> problem in educationjyotish-vidyaFriday, February 26, 2010, 10:36 PM

Respected Astrologers,This query is regarding my younger daughter (they are two), whose school education is disturbed due to her relocation from USA last year. Her visa application was rejected last year, and by that time it was too late for her to get admission in Indian school.Pls advice about her education/schooling in general and prospects of her getting admission etc this year. My family ( elder daughter and my wife) wants her to go in boarding school in class 10th, but I am against it. I my self want her in a city school or teaching her through private education ( under HRD ministry ). There is lot of confusion and tension in family. Her birth details are : Date : 11.Feb, 2010, Time 07:45 hrs ( AM), Place : Delhi, IndiaRegardsAnupam

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Hello Anupam jiThe position of transit of planets has not changed as compared to the month of Dec/Jan,when the question was asked initially..Remedies to moon (manokaraka) will help.Please give her a neelam in silver to wear on middle finger.Atmakarak Sun is with Mars in 12th in exaltation.being an extrovert not advisable to keep her in boarding school.Her dasa lord rahu happened the sign of Mars,antar dasa of 7th lord present in 12th might lead to difficulties in her studies.Lagna lord saturn in mool trikona and in own sign in Dhanishta nakshtra of Mars.Tempermentally she needs to be handled properly along with the lord of 5th mercury and the bhagya karak venus 9th lord.Jupiter as dispositer 0f11th and 2nd is in 9th aspecting lagna and all planets present there in graha yuddha She will sign in all designing and creative

fields.Both venus(lord of 9H & 4H) and Moon(lord of 6H) are in very close degrees.This makes her very self conscious and possibility for getting diverted into leisurely activities can not be denied.might enjoy going around. Presence of Nodes and in 4/10 axis and might cause some breaks/slippages in her education on account of fever and injuries.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Sat, 2/27/10, anupam burman <anupamburman wrote:

anupam burman <anupamburmanRe: problem in educationjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 2:18 AM

This query is because of change of many situations and perspective during the year.

Regards,

Anupam--- On Sat, 27/2/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: problem in educationjyotish-vidyaSaturday, 27 February, 2010, 11:38 AM

Madam,The year you have mentioned as 2010 and in your early query to the group,the data was different.Pl check.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

anupamburman <anupamburman@ .co. in> problem in educationjyotish-vidyaFriday, February 26, 2010, 10:36 PM

Respected Astrologers,This query is regarding my younger daughter (they are two), whose school education is disturbed due to her relocation from USA last year. Her visa application was rejected last year, and by that time it was too late for her to get admission in Indian school.Pls advice about her education/schooling in general and prospects of her getting admission etc this year. My family ( elder daughter and my wife) wants her to go in boarding school in class 10th, but I am against it. I my self want her in a city school or teaching her through private education ( under HRD ministry ). There is lot of confusion and tension in family. Her birth details are : Date : 11.Feb, 2010, Time 07:45 hrs ( AM), Place : Delhi, IndiaRegardsAnupam

Respected Krishnanji,

Thanks for your comments and advice. What you have written, is 99.99% correct and am sure that the rest will be right.

Only one clarification pls, //antar dasa of 7th lord present in 12th might lead to difficulties in her studies//

Is 7th lord signifies studies also, except partner,spouse,profession etc.

Regards,

Anupam--- On Sat, 27/2/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: problem in educationjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, 27 February, 2010, 4:00 PM

Hello Anupam jiThe position of transit of planets has not changed as compared to the month of Dec/Jan,when the question was asked initially..Remedies to moon (manokaraka) will help.Please give her a neelam in silver to wear on middle finger.Atmakarak Sun is with Mars in 12th in exaltation.being an extrovert not advisable to keep her in boarding school.Her dasa lord rahu happened the sign of Mars,antar dasa of 7th lord present in 12th might lead to difficulties in her studies.Lagna lord saturn in mool trikona and in own sign in Dhanishta nakshtra of Mars.Tempermentally she needs to be handled properly along with the lord of 5th mercury and the bhagya karak venus 9th lord.Jupiter as dispositer 0f11th and 2nd is in 9th aspecting lagna and all planets present there in graha yuddha She will sign in all designing and creative fields.Both venus(lord of 9H & 4H) and Moon(lord of 6H) are in very close

degrees.This makes her very self conscious and possibility for getting diverted into leisurely activities can not be denied.might enjoy going around. Presence of Nodes and in 4/10 axis and might cause some breaks/slippages in her education on account of fever and injuries.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sat, 2/27/10, anupam burman <anupamburman@ .co. in> wrote:

anupam burman <anupamburman@ .co. in>Re: problem in educationjyotish-vidyaSaturday, February 27, 2010, 2:18 AM

Regards,

Anupam--- On Sat, 27/2/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: problem in educationjyotish-vidyaSaturday, 27 February, 2010, 11:38 AM

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services