IndiaDivine.org

The adultery chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wendy ji,

Though you have analyzed the chart beautifully, I thought i would go through the

same again so that I could apply my theory concerning the 4th, 9th and the 12th,

which I gleaned from your site.

Though 9th is occupied by Lagna lord Sukra, the 9th lord is in a kama house in

star of Guru, who rules 3rd as MT. Note that Sani, lord of 4th (virtues)

occupies Guru's MT in star of Ketu, who also occupies Guru's star. The desire

angle is strong in this chart, and all the dharma houses are associated with

kama houses.

The 12th is occupied by Kuja, who is in star of 11th lord Surya, which further

aggravates the problem. Chandra is also aspected by kama lord Guru.

Wendy ji, on this group, you have discussed many charts where Dharma lords are

associated with Moksha lords, which have propelled people to religious growth.

Here, the strong connections between Dharma lords and Kama lords has led to

desires, which have spoilt the family atmosphere, since 2nd lord is in the 12th.

However, God's grace desends upon sinner and saint alike, and He has deemed that

this native should travel now in Ketu's MD, with MD lord transiting the 9th. He

is now running KE/RA/SA (Jan-11-2010 to March-12-2010) and Sani transiting 12th

implies stay abroad. Is he in India in this period by any chance?

I have learnt Jyotish from you, and so I pray that I have not, in my analysis,

contradicted you in any manner. While your angle explores the dangers caused by

adultery to family (and in this chart, 2/7 are ruled by Kuja, occupying 12th), I

am concentrating more on the morality angle comprising 4/9, which causes one to

have affairs irrespective of marital status.

A very damning thing in this chart is presence of 9L in 11H. Whenever we err,

either morally or otherwise (including developing bad habits) we need the help

of Guru/God to help us overcome, and this person, sadly, didn't have this grace.

In this, I'm reminded of my own agony while quitting smoking nearly 2 years

ago--I have not gone back to filthy tobacco, because I quit during BU/SA/SA,

with your blessings (when Rahu was transiting 9th--grace of foreign teacher! :-)

~~~~~~~~~

Balaji Narasimhan

Author & Editor

http://www.balaji.ind.in/

~~~~~~~~~

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Dear Balaji,

///While your angle explores the dangers caused by adultery to family (and in this chart, 2/7 are ruled by Kuja, occupying 12th), I am concentrating more on the morality angle comprising 4/9, which causes one to have affairs irrespective of marital status.///

Indeed my focus was primarily on the indications for adultery as that was the thread that prompted me to introduce the chart.

///Though 9th is occupied by Lagna lord Sukra, the 9th lord is in a kama house in star of Guru, who rules 3rd as MT.///

If I'm not mistaken, 9th lord Mercury occupies nakshatra of Venus whilst lagnesh Venus (in 9th) occupies nakshatra of Jupiter ?? Perhaps you can check in case I have a glitch in my software.

No doubt this native has had great fortune in regards to fulfillment of (material) desires; 9th lord = support of nature, good fortune, solution to problems etc.. Also, with 9th karaka (Jupiter) in 8th whilst 8th lord occupies 9th this native benefited greatly from insurance/legacies/unearned income etc.. His 3rd wife (who died) had a huge life insurance policy, and another older woman (much, much older, in her 80's) left him four million dollars. She was (I believe) an heiress to a large shipping line. As old as she was, she was madly in love with him. No doubt at all that he seduced this poor woman and led her to believe that the feelings were mutual.

Even though she was very ill she had her chauffer take her to his house one day as she suspected he was involved with another woman. Of course he was and that (other) woman is now his de-facto partner. But, as always, he managed to talk his way out of it and convince the old woman she was mistaken; Note 2nd lord Mars in 12th. This native is well known for having "the gift of the gab" and can talk his way out of anything. It's been said that he could sell ice to an Eskimo.

///He is now running KE/RA/SA (Jan-11-2010 to March-12-2010) and Sani transiting 12th implies stay abroad. Is he in India in this period by any chance?///

I believe he was last in India around October. Will soon be travelling to Europe (Switzerland particularly) BTW this native also holds a top position in a political party.

I must leave this for now as my dear husband is hovering about with a stern look...he's made me promise to stay away from the computer over the weekends. He's right of course as the rest is most definitely needed.

Away now till Monday...

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

Balaji Narasimhan

Saturday, February 27, 2010 3:43 PM

jyotish-vidya

The adultery chart

Wendy ji,Though you have analyzed the chart beautifully, I thought i would go through the same again so that I could apply my theory concerning the 4th, 9th and the 12th, which I gleaned from your site.Though 9th is occupied by Lagna lord Sukra, the 9th lord is in a kama house in star of Guru, who rules 3rd as MT. Note that Sani, lord of 4th (virtues) occupies Guru's MT in star of Ketu, who also occupies Guru's star. The desire angle is strong in this chart, and all the dharma houses are associated with kama houses.The 12th is occupied by Kuja, who is in star of 11th lord Surya, which further aggravates the problem. Chandra is also aspected by kama lord Guru.Wendy ji, on this group, you have discussed many charts where Dharma lords are associated with Moksha lords, which have propelled people to religious growth. Here, the strong connections between Dharma lords and Kama lords has led to desires, which have spoilt the family atmosphere, since 2nd lord is in the 12th.However, God's grace desends upon sinner and saint alike, and He has deemed that this native should travel now in Ketu's MD, with MD lord transiting the 9th. He is now running KE/RA/SA (Jan-11-2010 to March-12-2010) and Sani transiting 12th implies stay abroad. Is he in India in this period by any chance?I have learnt Jyotish from you, and so I pray that I have not, in my analysis, contradicted you in any manner. While your angle explores the dangers caused by adultery to family (and in this chart, 2/7 are ruled by Kuja, occupying 12th), I am concentrating more on the morality angle comprising 4/9, which causes one to have affairs irrespective of marital status.A very damning thing in this chart is presence of 9L in 11H. Whenever we err, either morally or otherwise (including developing bad habits) we need the help of Guru/God to help us overcome, and this person, sadly, didn't have this grace. In this, I'm reminded of my own agony while quitting smoking nearly 2 years ago--I have not gone back to filthy tobacco, because I quit during BU/SA/SA, with your blessings (when Rahu was transiting 9th--grace of foreign teacher! :-)~~~~~~~~~Balaji NarasimhanAuthor & Editorhttp://www.balaji.ind.in/~~~~~~~~~

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4899 (20100226) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Wendy ji,

///If I'm not mistaken, 9th lord Mercury occupies nakshatra of Venus whilst

lagnesh Venus (in 9th) occupies nakshatra of Jupiter ?? Perhaps you can check in

case I have a glitch in my software.///

Will check soon--can't open Jyotish software so early in the morning, I sit in

an office where everybody can see my screen! :-)

///No doubt this native has had great fortune in regards to fulfillment of

(material) desires; 9th lord = support of nature, good fortune, solution to

problems etc///

And 9th lord in 11 (desires/fullfilment) has no doubt helped!

///Note 2nd lord Mars in 12th. This native is well known for having " the gift of

the gab " and can talk his way out of anything.///

2nd lord is also 7th lord, which has perhaps led to him losing spouses so

often--either thru divorce or death. But as you have said, strength of the 8th

has meant that he has won financially from such incidents too.

///I must leave this for now as my dear husband is hovering about with a stern

look...he's made me promise to stay away from the computer over the weekends.///

Great idea! i try to do this too, but isn't always possible! :-)

~~~~~~~~~

Balaji Narasimhan

Author & Editor

http://www.balaji.ind.in/

~~~~~~~~~

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/