IndiaDivine.org

Greetings !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Moderators & Members,

Namaste to each and everybody.

Though I joined this group a couple of months ago but did not interact on any subject or topic descussed here as I was going through a number of posts [current & past] on this forum/group.

Though I am a member of two other groups also of which one is inactive now and I have left interacting the other one.

The inactive one is a very knowledgeable group.

And this group ?

This is a highly cultured,knowledgeable and spiritual group unlike the other group,moderator/moderators of which suffering from 'I am the only syndrome' misbehave,look down others and give license to a particular member to abuse and insult other members.

I will try to contribute and share whatever little I have interacting on this noble group.

No one is perfect and nothing is perfect except God so we are actually on a continuous journey of updation,upgradation and upliftment.

Sometimes we succeed and sometimes not but in this journey helping each other and sharing with eah other ease our travel.

Today is Holi,the colourful festival of India.

I wish all the honourable moderators and members of this group a very very colourful,beautiful and meaningful Holi !

Wish you the colours of flowers on yor body,colours of love on your heart and colours of God on your soul !

If I uttered anything wrong please excuse me as I never meant that.

Wish this beautiful group all the best .

Regards

Om

Guest guest

Dear Om,

It's always good to hear from a new member for the first time - welcome!

I join you in wishing everyone a happy "Holi"' day!

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

Om

Monday, March 01, 2010 4:11 PM

jyotish-vidya

Greetings !

Though I joined this group a couple of months ago but did not interact on any subject or topic descussed here as I was going through a number of posts [current & past] on this forum/group.

Though I am a member of two other groups also of which one is inactive now and I have left interacting the other one.

And this group ?

This is a highly cultured,knowledgeable and spiritual group unlike the other group,moderator/moderators of which suffering from 'I am the only syndrome' misbehave,look down others and give license to a particular member to abuse and insult other members.

I will try to contribute and share whatever little I have interacting on this noble group.

No one is perfect and nothing is perfect except God so we are actually on a continuous journey of updation,upgradation and upliftment.

Sometimes we succeed and sometimes not but in this journey helping each other and sharing with eah other ease our travel.

I wish all the honourable moderators and members of this group a very very colourful,beautiful and meaningful Holi !

Wish you the colours of flowers on yor body,colours of love on your heart and colours of God on your soul !

Regards

Om

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4903 (20100228) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Dear OM ji,welcome to the prestigeous group.I think i met/heard you in one of the groups.I also agree mostly with what you have written.Wish you a nice astro journey.Wish you and all other members a very happy HOLI .......Love and regards,gopi. jyotish-vidya , "Om" <astrops2122 wrote:>> > Dear Moderators & Members,> > Namaste to each and everybody.> > Though I joined this group a couple of months ago but did not interact> on any subject or topic descussed here as I was going through a number> of posts [current & past] on this forum/group.> > Though I am a member of two other groups also of which one is inactive> now and I have left interacting the other one.> > The inactive one is a very knowledgeable group.> > And this group ?> > This is a highly cultured,knowledgeable and spiritual group unlike the> other group,moderator/moderators of which suffering from 'I am the only> syndrome' misbehave,look down others and give license to a particular> member to abuse and insult other members.> > I will try to contribute and share whatever little I have interacting on> this noble group.> > No one is perfect and nothing is perfect except God so we are actually> on a continuous journey of updation,upgradation and upliftment.> > Sometimes we succeed and sometimes not but in this journey helping each> other and sharing with eah other ease our travel.> > Today is Holi,the colourful festival of India.> > I wish all the honourable moderators and members of this group a very> very colourful,beautiful and meaningful Holi !> > Wish you the colours of flowers on yor body,colours of love on your> heart and colours of God on your soul !> > If I uttered anything wrong please excuse me as I never meant that.> > Wish this beautiful group all the best .> > Regards> > Om>

Guest guest

Dear Friend,Holy a most eventful day to start any new thing and considered to be best day.A thing begun well always goes well.Sure your interaction should be of immense use and will be an added value for JV that is distinctly a base for interactive learning of jyotish and sharing of great concepts of the traditional science.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Mon, 3/1/10, Om <astrops2122 wrote:Om <astrops2122 Greetings !jyotish-vidya Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 3:11 AM

And this group ?

This is a highly cultured,knowledgea ble and spiritual group unlike the other group,moderator/ moderators of which suffering from 'I am the only syndrome' misbehave,look down others and give license to a particular member to abuse and insult other members.

No one is perfect and nothing is perfect except God so we are actually on a continuous journey of updation,upgradatio n and upliftment.

Regards

Om

Guest guest

Dear Friends Wendy ji,Gopi ji and Krishnan ji,

Thanks for your kind words.

Regards

Om

jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99

wrote:

>

> Dear Friend,

> Holy a most eventful day to start any new thing and considered to be

best day.A thing begun well always goes well.Sure your interaction

should be of immense use and will be an added value for JV that is

distinctly a base for interactive learning of jyotish and sharing of

great concepts of the traditional science.

>

> Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

services)Dr.B.V.Raman " Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can

Control Them " Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ

>

> --- On Mon, 3/1/10, Om astrops2122 wrote:

>

> Om astrops2122

> Greetings !

> jyotish-vidya

> Monday, March 1, 2010, 3:11 AM

>

Â

>

>

>

> Namaste to each and everybody.

> Though I joined this group a couple of months ago but did not interact

on any subject or topic descussed here as I was going through a number

of posts [current & past] on this forum/group.

> Though I am a member of two other groups also of which one is inactive

now and I have left interacting the other one.

> The inactive one is a very knowledgeable group.

> And this group ?

> This is a highly cultured,knowledgea ble and spiritual group unlike

the other group,moderator/ moderators of which suffering from 'I am the

only syndrome' misbehave,look down others and give license to a

particular member to abuse and insult other members.

> I will try to contribute and share whatever little I have interacting

on this noble group.

> No one is perfect and nothing is perfect except God so we are actually

on a continuous journey of updation,upgradatio n and upliftment.

> Sometimes we succeed and sometimes not but in this journey helping

each other and sharing with eah other ease our travel.

> Today is Holi,the colourful festival of India.

> I wish all the honourable moderators and members of this group a very

very colourful,beautiful and meaningful Holi !

> Wish you the colours of flowers on yor body,colours of love on your

heart and colours of God on your soul !

> If I uttered anything wrong please excuse me as I never meant that.

> Wish this beautiful group all the best .

> Regards

> Om

>