IndiaDivine.org

Diamond

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Swee,

I refer to a sentence you have written:"Personally, I cannot bring myself to ingest diamond – I can imagine my jagged innards shredded."

There is a world of differece between diamond powder (which was used, rather skillfully in the middle ages, to poison someone,shreeding the intestines, slowly producing intestinal bleeding) and Alchemically prepared Diamond. The latter is:

a.Absolutely non toxic

b.smooth as butter (REALLY!!!)

c. can safely be ingested

d.and has phenomenal rejuvenative powers.(Shukracharya!)

e.Taken over a peiod of time, certain siddhis will naturally manifest.

My dear friend, a doctor in the US, by the name of Dr.Piller (i believe that now he resides in Fiji) has brought a patient back from coma with this medicine.

(My Guru also has done this by the way, with Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra)This is the good news.

The bad news is, that it is VERY difficult to prepare, for even a slightest mistake in preparation can be lethal;and it is expensive.(Incidentally, no need to crush flawless gems here-start out with diamond power, which was left over from the cutting process.)

In case you can't otain this superb alchemical preparation (9 months preparation and work), I suggest you try the much simpler Ayurvedic Diamond Bhasma.This can be obtained from The Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Gondal, India.It is also totally non toxic and SAFE. (will NOT shred your jagged innards)

With deep respect:

Arpad Joo

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> > Dear Hariram and Arpad Joo,> > Jaya Jagannatha, Jaya Gurudeva> > Some ramblings:> > Your diksha mantra remains just that and should be the only mantra you need> to chant on a daily basis. After that, training in other peripherial subject> become studies. The Guru will choose only the one he trusts most not to> misuse any knowledge he has imparted to the sishya. That is my> understanding.> > I have begun reading again on Charaka Samhita but was saving this sort of> writings for later, in gemstone healing. Though being taught ayurvedic> applications, I am yet to be taught alchemy. I assume herbal medicines are> categorised in the usual manner ­ sweet, sour, astringent etc for various> purposes depending on the person. You may refer to my article ³East Meets> East² on the flow chart and this helps in the identifying the supportive> types of herbs or the supportive types of gemstones.> > Talking of which, Diamond comes form carbon and carbo vegetalis> (carcinogenic to some, as it is a certain type of vegetable or animal etc> that has been browned/gently burnt to a cinder and used as a bhasma) would> be the last resort to give a patient in his/her debilitating state. In the> same manner, mahamrityu mantra works the same way ­ the 3 methods of> Venusian healing. Personally, I cannot bring myself to ingest diamond ­ I> can imagine my jagged innards shredded. It would be like drinking the water> from Lake Kariba ­ a man made lake whose water flows into the great Zambezi> into the Indian Ocean. There is so much mica which the human eye cannot> detect and yet we can also benefit from the mineral content of this mica.> From my mine in the East, the mica in its raw state with each peeled off> layer harbours different minerals. This normally gives a hint as to which> colour gemstone I should expect. Of course, unsavoury traces of tantallum> especially iron (Mars) turns the gemstone from dark ochre to the most> unattractive darkest shade of brown (almost black), then there¹s the eye> catching lapidolite (crsytallisation) or chrome (Mineral) etc bring in the> most wanted rubellite. For a pitta person through Mars¹s angst or Sun¹s ego,> we really should avoid these pastes for ingestion.> > Hariram, it is no secret that a particular tree secretes the resin/gum that> is used in healing or in a yagna. I wonder if that offensive asofoetida is> an extract from this as they have a similar odour.> > The Chakra has 3 parallel methods too and so too are the applications with> Sudarshan, Kartaveerya or shanti to Navagraha.> > Take your pick. Yet, each of these works differently for each singled out> planet.> > Arpad Joo, we do have handed down family secrets but all are time consuming> for me as no one (not even my Mother, whose had her name acknowledged in one> of the published papers at Harvard Uni. with her cure of some unknown> disease where all other doctors/professors have miserably failed can help> with my preferred latin names where herbs are concerned. Of course,> Corryllium, (solid) mercury etc are all part and parcel of these ancient> treasures.> > Love,> > Swee> > > > On 12/21/06 7:50 AM, "Hariram Pansari" hariraama wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > Respected Arpad Joo,> > > > I express deep respect for Guru, Diksha and Mantra and other religious> > rituals. But some scientist's opinion is that all these formalities are to> > keep the PROCESS secret and first clean one's soul and mind from all negative> > distructive and selfish thinking, so that he/she can not misuse the sacred> > knowledge or power. (Like Bhasmaasura).> > > > However, there are very scientific and most sophisticated processes already> > developed and are in use in labs of developed countries for Mercury> > solidification/purification. As it comes under atomic processes, so these are> > kept secrete. > > > > Many poisons are used in preparing medicines also.> > > > As diamond is also called poisoneos but these are found in coal mines.> > Sacrin(or saakarin) is used to make sweet drinks, which is also made from> > coal. While Samudra-Manthan both poison and necter extracted. Sex or kaama is> > treated among one of five major sins, but it is the only cause of Srishti or> > regeneration. Likewise entire universe is running with magnetic power. By the> > gravitational force planets are moving round the stars. (As Earth, Mars...> > move round the Sun). All dynamo or alternator or generators are built and> > runes by the rotations, which comes from flux of magnetic fields move.> > Electricity is used of run the Motors of fans and other machines.> > > > Likewise in a atom electrons, protons moves round teh nuclear.> > The main source of all the energy is magnetic force - attracting opposite> > pole, and expelling similar pole. Entire role is made by the Chakra, or wheel,> > moving coutinueosly.> > > > In Jyotish also every planet plays a multiple role(sometimes good, sometimes> > bad) in combination of other planets, stars and time. So a perfect balance or> > harmony of negetive and positive both energies are required for good health,> > good fortune, good world. Different chakra made and worshiped for good> > results. > > > > Hariram> > > > > > Posted by: "Arpad Joo" panchasila > <panchasila?Subject=+Re%3A%20Mercury%2C%20a%20poison%3F%20Yuk> > %3F> panchasila <http://profiles./panchasila>> > Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:08 am (PST)> > Hare Rama Krishna,> > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > Dear Swee,> > > > yes Mercury is ............ the solidified Mercury can be made> > into (before solidification)many different shapes-according to your> > purpose/intention. I do recommend however the Siva Linga (with Yoni!)> > for the regular Saddhana of Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra. This is done with> > pure (whole) milk, as it is poured over the Linga and then drank at> > the end of saddhana.The procedure(as always)with the appropriate> > nyasas,mudras etc must be learned from a competent Guru.Diksha is a> > MUST!!!> > The results? I am not competent to answer this question-however it has> > been likened to the mythical "kalpavriskha". At the very least you> > will have total"graha Shanti". So they say.> > You may draw you own conclusions.> > I hope that the above was somewhat helpful to you.> > > > With deep respect:> > Arpad Joo> > > > > >>

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Arpad Joo,

Namaste

[My dear friend, a doctor in the US, by the name of Dr.Piller (i believe that now he resides in Fiji) has brought a patient back from coma with this medicine.

(My Guru also has done this by the way, with Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra)

This is the good news.]

:) and mine brought back two pronounced as “clinically dead” :)

Can you please point me in the direction of the alchemically prepared diamond versus carbo veg. (which can be reconstituted and crystallised ). I need to understand the difference. Thanks.

BTW, if you are in the lapidiary section, the scrapes of diamond dust comes for free.

Love,

Swee

On 12/22/06 5:23 PM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Swee,

I refer to a sentence you have written:

" Personally, I cannot bring myself to ingest diamond ˆ I can imagine my jagged innards shredded. "

There is a world of differece between diamond powder (which was used, rather skillfully in the middle ages, to poison someone,shreeding the intestines, slowly producing intestinal bleeding) and Alchemically prepared Diamond. The latter is:

a.Absolutely non toxic

b.smooth as butter (REALLY!!!)

c. can safely be ingested

d.and has phenomenal rejuvenative powers.(Shukracharya!)

e.Taken over a peiod of time, certain siddhis will naturally manifest.

My dear friend, a doctor in the US, by the name of Dr.Piller (i believe that now he resides in Fiji) has brought a patient back from coma with this medicine.

(My Guru also has done this by the way, with Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra)

This is the good news.

The bad news is, that it is VERY difficult to prepare, for even a slightest mistake in preparation can be lethal;and it is expensive.(Incidentally, no need to crush flawless gems here-start out with diamond power, which was left over from the cutting process.)

In case you can't otain this superb alchemical preparation (9 months preparation and work), I suggest you try the much simpler Ayurvedic Diamond Bhasma.This can be obtained from The Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Gondal, India.It is also totally non toxic and SAFE. (will NOT shred your jagged innards)

With deep respect:

Arpad Joo

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

>

>

> Dear Hariram and Arpad Joo,

>

> Jaya Jagannatha, Jaya Gurudeva

>

> Some ramblings:

>

> Your diksha mantra remains just that and should be the only mantra you need

> to chant on a daily basis. After that, training in other peripherial subject

> become studies. The Guru will choose only the one he trusts most not to

> misuse any knowledge he has imparted to the sishya. That is my

> understanding.

>

> I have begun reading again on Charaka Samhita but was saving this sort of

> writings for later, in gemstone healing. Though being taught ayurvedic

> applications, I am yet to be taught alchemy. I assume herbal medicines are

> categorised in the usual manner – sweet, sour, astringent etc for various

> purposes depending on the person. You may refer to my article “East Meets

> East” on the flow chart and this helps in the identifying the supportive

> types of herbs or the supportive types of gemstones.

>

> Talking of which, Diamond comes form carbon and carbo vegetalis

> (carcinogenic to some, as it is a certain type of vegetable or animal etc

> that has been browned/gently burnt to a cinder and used as a bhasma) would

> be the last resort to give a patient in his/her debilitating state. In the

> same manner, mahamrityu mantra works the same way – the 3 methods of

> Venusian healing. Personally, I cannot bring myself to ingest diamond – I

> can imagine my jagged innards shredded. It would be like drinking the water

> from Lake Kariba – a man made lake whose water flows into the great Zambezi

> into the Indian Ocean. There is so much mica which the human eye cannot

> detect and yet we can also benefit from the mineral content of this mica.

> From my mine in the East, the mica in its raw state with each peeled off

> layer harbours different minerals. This normally gives a hint as to which

> colour gemstone I should expect. Of course, unsavoury traces of tantallum

> especially iron (Mars) turns the gemstone from dark ochre to the most

> unattractive darkest shade of brown (almost black), then there’s the eye

> catching lapidolite (crsytallisation) or chrome (Mineral) etc bring in the

> most wanted rubellite. For a pitta person through Mars’s angst or Sun’s ego,

> we really should avoid these pastes for ingestion.

>

> Hariram, it is no secret that a particular tree secretes the resin/gum that

> is used in healing or in a yagna. I wonder if that offensive asofoetida is

> an extract from this as they have a similar odour.

>

> The Chakra has 3 parallel methods too and so too are the applications with

> Sudarshan, Kartaveerya or shanti to Navagraha.

>

> Take your pick. Yet, each of these works differently for each singled out

> planet.

>

> Arpad Joo, we do have handed down family secrets but all are time consuming

> for me as no one (not even my Mother, whose had her name acknowledged in one

> of the published papers at Harvard Uni. with her cure of some unknown

> disease where all other doctors/professors have miserably failed can help

> with my preferred latin names where herbs are concerned. Of course,

> Corryllium, (solid) mercury etc are all part and parcel of these ancient

> treasures.

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

>

>

> On 12/21/06 7:50 AM, " Hariram Pansari " hariraama wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Arpad Joo,

> >

> > I express deep respect for Guru, Diksha and Mantra and other religious

> > rituals. But some scientist's opinion is that all these formalities are to

> > keep the PROCESS secret and first clean one's soul and mind from all negative

> > distructive and selfish thinking, so that he/she can not misuse the sacred

> > knowledge or power. (Like Bhasmaasura).

> >

> > However, there are very scientific and most sophisticated processes already

> > developed and are in use in labs of developed countries for Mercury

> > solidification/purification. As it comes under atomic processes, so these are

> > kept secrete.

> >

> > Many poisons are used in preparing medicines also.

> >

> > As diamond is also called poisoneos but these are found in coal mines.

> > Sacrin(or saakarin) is used to make sweet drinks, which is also made from

> > coal. While Samudra-Manthan both poison and necter extracted. Sex or kaama is

> > treated among one of five major sins, but it is the only cause of Srishti or

> > regeneration. Likewise entire universe is running with magnetic power. By the

> > gravitational force planets are moving round the stars. (As Earth, Mars...

> > move round the Sun). All dynamo or alternator or generators are built and

> > runes by the rotations, which comes from flux of magnetic fields move.

> > Electricity is used of run the Motors of fans and other machines.

> >

> > Likewise in a atom electrons, protons moves round teh nuclear.

> > The main source of all the energy is magnetic force - attracting opposite

> > pole, and expelling similar pole. Entire role is made by the Chakra, or wheel,

> > moving coutinueosly.

> >

> > In Jyotish also every planet plays a multiple role(sometimes good, sometimes

> > bad) in combination of other planets, stars and time. So a perfect balance or

> > harmony of negetive and positive both energies are required for good health,

> > good fortune, good world. Different chakra made and worshiped for good

> > results.

> >

> > Hariram

> >

> >

> > Posted by: " Arpad Joo " panchasila

> > <panchasila?Subject=+Re%3A%20Mercury%2C%20a%20poison%3F%20Yuk

> > %3F> panchasila <http://profiles./panchasila>

> > Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:08 am (PST)

> > Hare Rama Krishna,

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> > Dear Swee,

> >

> > yes Mercury is ............ the solidified Mercury can be made

> > into (before solidification)many different shapes-according to your

> > purpose/intention. I do recommend however the Siva Linga (with Yoni!)

> > for the regular Saddhana of Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra. This is done with

> > pure (whole) milk, as it is poured over the Linga and then drank at

> > the end of saddhana.The procedure(as always)with the appropriate

> > nyasas,mudras etc must be learned from a competent Guru.Diksha is a

> > MUST!!!

> > The results? I am not competent to answer this question-however it has

> > been likened to the mythical " kalpavriskha " . At the very least you

> > will have total " graha Shanti " . So they say.

> > You may draw you own conclusions.

> > I hope that the above was somewhat helpful to you.

> >

> > With deep respect:

> > Arpad Joo

> >

> >

> >

>

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Swee,

I feel that Alchemy and it's related Vidyas are somewhat off the main subject matter of this forum. Yes, peripherically,they are certainly related to Jyotish. However, there must be somewhere a forum dedicated specifically to this subject.

Diamond preparations:

As I have indicated before, Diamond is very diffiult to prepare. It is a separate sadhana, which should be undertaken in conjunction with retreat, lasting a few months at the very least. It is impossible to obtain it commercially.

However, I know of 1 person in Pune who is an expert in this type of Alchemical preparations. Normally he does't entertain either publicity or visitors-except by personal recommendation. He is also very accomplished in all types of Mercurial preparations. He told me that he has been invited by the Tibetan Medical and Astrological Institute (Men Tse Khang) in Dharamsala to TEACH the processess of Mercurial works and other things. (He declined-gracefully.)

Incidentally, in the Tibetan Tantric tradition there is plenty of preparations involving Mercury and Diamond (and Gold). There are dozens of formulas in the Kanjur (straight translations from Sanskrit) which is in 110 volumes. Likewise, in the collection of "Kalachakra Tantra" (23 volumes, of which only one is published in english, the "Vimalaprabha", 900 pages!!!), there are at least 50 sadhanas involving mercury and diamond. This IS a living tradition. There are people out there who are doing this and making it.

I went through the "Kanjur" and much of the "Kalachakra Tantra", but -sadly -my Tibetan is not very strong. ( I can read it though)

But none of these are commercially "available".

If you would read the Rasa Jala Niddhi (5 volumes) you will get a pretty good idea of the Alchemical preparations of Diamond. There the recipes are given.

I still think that your best bet is the Ayurvedic pharmacy in Gondal, for a straight, "no frills" ayurvedic preparation of Diamond.

Re: Your comments about diamond powder:

I also obtained them from the diamond cutter's workshop directly in Antwerpen, Belgium. This is quite usable.

With deep respect:

Arpad Joo

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:>> > Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Arpad Joo,> Namaste> > > > [My dear friend, a doctor in the US, by the name of Dr.Piller (i believe that> > now he resides in Fiji) has brought a patient back from coma with this> > medicine.> > > > (My Guru also has done this by the way, with Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra)> This is the good news.]> > :) and mine brought back two pronounced as ³clinically dead?:)> > Can you please point me in the direction of the alchemically prepared> diamond versus carbo veg. (which can be reconstituted and crystallised ). I> need to understand the difference. Thanks.> BTW, if you are in the lapidiary section, the scrapes of diamond dust comes> for free.> > Love,> > Swee> > > On 12/22/06 5:23 PM, "Arpad Joo" panchasila wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna,> > > > Dear Swee,> > > > I refer to a sentence you have written:> > "Personally, I cannot bring myself to ingest diamond ?I can imagine my jagged> > innards shredded."> > > > > > > > There is a world of differece between diamond powder (which was used, rather> > skillfully in the middle ages, to poison someone,shreeding the intestines,> > slowly producing intestinal bleeding) and Alchemically prepared Diamond. The> > latter is:> > > > a.Absolutely non toxic> > > > b.smooth as butter (REALLY!!!)> > > > c. can safely be ingested> > > > d.and has phenomenal rejuvenative powers.(Shukracharya!)> > > > e.Taken over a peiod of time, certain siddhis will naturally manifest.> > > > My dear friend, a doctor in the US, by the name of Dr.Piller (i believe that> > now he resides in Fiji) has brought a patient back from coma with this> > medicine.> > > > (My Guru also has done this by the way, with Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra)> > This is the good news.> > > > The bad news is, that it is VERY difficult to prepare, for even a slightest> > mistake in preparation can be lethal;and it is expensive.(Incidentally, no> > need to crush flawless gems here-start out with diamond power, which was left> > over from the cutting process.)> > > > In case you can't otain this superb alchemical preparation (9 months> > preparation and work), I suggest you try the much simpler Ayurvedic Diamond> > Bhasma.This can be obtained from The Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Gondal, India.It is> > also totally non toxic and SAFE. (will NOT shred your jagged innards)> > > > With deep respect:> > > > Arpad Joo> > > > sohamsa , Swee Chan sweechan@ wrote:> >> >> >> > > >> > Dear Hariram and Arpad Joo,> >> > > >> > Jaya Jagannatha, Jaya Gurudeva> >> > > >> > Some ramblings:> >> > > >> > Your diksha mantra remains just that and should be the only mantra you need> >> > to chant on a daily basis. After that, training in other peripherial> >> subject> >> > become studies. The Guru will choose only the one he trusts most not to> >> > misuse any knowledge he has imparted to the sishya. That is my> >> > understanding.> >> > > >> > I have begun reading again on Charaka Samhita but was saving this sort of> >> > writings for later, in gemstone healing. Though being taught ayurvedic> >> > applications, I am yet to be taught alchemy. I assume herbal medicines are> >> > categorised in the usual manner ?sweet, sour, astringent etc for various> >> > purposes depending on the person. You may refer to my article ³East Meets> >> > East?on the flow chart and this helps in the identifying the supportive> >> > types of herbs or the supportive types of gemstones.> >> > > >> > Talking of which, Diamond comes form carbon and carbo vegetalis> >> > (carcinogenic to some, as it is a certain type of vegetable or animal etc> >> > that has been browned/gently burnt to a cinder and used as a bhasma) would> >> > be the last resort to give a patient in his/her debilitating state. In the> >> > same manner, mahamrityu mantra works the same way ?the 3 methods of> >> > Venusian healing. Personally, I cannot bring myself to ingest diamond ?I> >> > can imagine my jagged innards shredded. It would be like drinking the water> >> > from Lake Kariba ?a man made lake whose water flows into the great Zambezi> >> > into the Indian Ocean. There is so much mica which the human eye cannot> >> > detect and yet we can also benefit from the mineral content of this mica.> >> > From my mine in the East, the mica in its raw state with each peeled off> >> > layer harbours different minerals. This normally gives a hint as to which> >> > colour gemstone I should expect. Of course, unsavoury traces of tantallum> >> > especially iron (Mars) turns the gemstone from dark ochre to the most> >> > unattractive darkest shade of brown (almost black), then there¹s the eye> >> > catching lapidolite (crsytallisation) or chrome (Mineral) etc bring in the> >> > most wanted rubellite. For a pitta person through Mars¹s angst or Sun¹s> >> ego,> >> > we really should avoid these pastes for ingestion.> >> > > >> > Hariram, it is no secret that a particular tree secretes the resin/gum that> >> > is used in healing or in a yagna. I wonder if that offensive asofoetida is> >> > an extract from this as they have a similar odour.> >> > > >> > The Chakra has 3 parallel methods too and so too are the applications with> >> > Sudarshan, Kartaveerya or shanti to Navagraha.> >> > > >> > Take your pick. Yet, each of these works differently for each singled out> >> > planet.> >> > > >> > Arpad Joo, we do have handed down family secrets but all are time consuming> >> > for me as no one (not even my Mother, whose had her name acknowledged in >>> one> >> > of the published papers at Harvard Uni. with her cure of some unknown> >> > disease where all other doctors/professors have miserably failed can help> >> > with my preferred latin names where herbs are concerned. Of course,> >> > Corryllium, (solid) mercury etc are all part and parcel of these ancient> >> > treasures.> >> > > >> > Love,> >> > > >> > Swee> >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > On 12/21/06 7:50 AM, "Hariram Pansari" hariraama@ wrote:> >> > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > Respected Arpad Joo,> >>> > > > >>> > > I express deep respect for Guru, Diksha and Mantra and other religious> >>> > > rituals. But some scientist's opinion is that all these formalities are> to> >>> > > keep the PROCESS secret and first clean one's soul and mind from all> >>> negative> >>> > > distructive and selfish thinking, so that he/she can not misuse the> >>> sacred> >>> > > knowledge or power. (Like Bhasmaasura).> >>> > > > >>> > > However, there are very scientific and most sophisticated processes> >>> already> >>> > > developed and are in use in labs of developed countries for Mercury> >>> > > solidification/purification. As it comes under atomic processes, so> >>> these are> >>> > > kept secrete.> >>> > > > >>> > > Many poisons are used in preparing medicines also.> >>> > > > >>> > > As diamond is also called poisoneos but these are found in coal mines.> >>> > > Sacrin(or saakarin) is used to make sweet drinks, which is also made >>>> from> >>> > > coal. While Samudra-Manthan both poison and necter extracted. Sex or> >>> kaama is> >>> > > treated among one of five major sins, but it is the only cause of> >>> Srishti or> >>> > > regeneration. Likewise entire universe is running with magnetic power.> >>> By the> >>> > > gravitational force planets are moving round the stars. (As Earth,> >>> Mars...> >>> > > move round the Sun). All dynamo or alternator or generators are built> and> >>> > > runes by the rotations, which comes from flux of magnetic fields move.> >>> > > Electricity is used of run the Motors of fans and other machines.> >>> > > > >>> > > Likewise in a atom electrons, protons moves round teh nuclear.> >>> > > The main source of all the energy is magnetic force - attracting> >>> opposite> >>> > > pole, and expelling similar pole. Entire role is made by the Chakra, or> >>> wheel,> >>> > > moving coutinueosly.> >>> > > > >>> > > In Jyotish also every planet plays a multiple role(sometimes good,> >>> sometimes> >>> > > bad) in combination of other planets, stars and time. So a perfect> >>> balance or> >>> > > harmony of negetive and positive both energies are required for good> >>> health,> >>> > > good fortune, good world. Different chakra made and worshiped for good> >>> > > results. > >>> > > > >>> > > Hariram> >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > Posted by: "Arpad Joo" panchasila@> >>> > > <panchasila@?Subject=+Re%3A%20Mercury%2C%20a%20poison%3F%20Yuk> >>> > > %3F> panchasila <http://profiles./panchasila>> >>> > > Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:08 am (PST)> >>> > > Hare Rama Krishna,> >>> > > Jaya Jagannatha> >>> > > > >>> > > Dear Swee,> >>> > > > >>> > > yes Mercury is ............ the solidified Mercury can be made> >>> > > into (before solidification)many different shapes-according to your> >>> > > purpose/intention. I do recommend however the Siva Linga (with Yoni!)> >>> > > for the regular Saddhana of Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra. This is done with> >>> > > pure (whole) milk, as it is poured over the Linga and then drank at> >>> > > the end of saddhana.The procedure(as always)with the appropriate> >>> > > nyasas,mudras etc must be learned from a competent Guru.Diksha is a> >>> > > MUST!!!> >>> > > The results? I am not competent to answer this question-however it has> >>> > > been likened to the mythical "kalpavriskha". At the very least you> >>> > > will have total"graha Shanti". So they say.> >>> > > You may draw you own conclusions.> >>> > > I hope that the above was somewhat helpful to you.> >>> > > > >>> > > With deep respect:> >>> > > Arpad Joo> >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > >> >> >> > > >>

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Arpad Joo,

Namaste

Jyotish encompasses all that we are currently discussing and more. I am sure Sanjay ji will continue to encourage us in this learning experience at this forum.

Thank you for your inputs.

Love,

Swee

On 12/29/06 8:59 AM, " Arpad Joo " <panchasila wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna,

Dear Swee,

I feel that Alchemy and it's related Vidyas are somewhat off the main subject matter of this forum. Yes, peripherically,they are certainly related to Jyotish. However, there must be somewhere a forum dedicated specifically to this subject.

Diamond preparations:

As I have indicated before, Diamond is very diffiult to prepare. It is a separate sadhana, which should be undertaken in conjunction with retreat, lasting a few months at the very least. It is impossible to obtain it commercially.

However, I know of 1 person in Pune who is an expert in this type of Alchemical preparations. Normally he does't entertain either publicity or visitors-except by personal recommendation. He is also very accomplished in all types of Mercurial preparations. He told me that he has been invited by the Tibetan Medical and Astrological Institute (Men Tse Khang) in Dharamsala to TEACH the processess of Mercurial works and other things. (He declined-gracefully.)

Incidentally, in the Tibetan Tantric tradition there is plenty of preparations involving Mercury and Diamond (and Gold). There are dozens of formulas in the Kanjur (straight translations from Sanskrit) which is in 110 volumes. Likewise, in the collection of " Kalachakra Tantra " (23 volumes, of which only one is published in english, the " Vimalaprabha " , 900 pages!!!), there are at least 50 sadhanas involving mercury and diamond. This IS a living tradition. There are people out there who are doing this and making it.

I went through the " Kanjur " and much of the " Kalachakra Tantra " , but -sadly -my Tibetan is not very strong. ( I can read it though)

But none of these are commercially " available " .

If you would read the Rasa Jala Niddhi (5 volumes) you will get a pretty good idea of the Alchemical preparations of Diamond. There the recipes are given.

I still think that your best bet is the Ayurvedic pharmacy in Gondal, for a straight, " no frills " ayurvedic preparation of Diamond.

Re: Your comments about diamond powder:

I also obtained them from the diamond cutter's workshop directly in Antwerpen, Belgium. This is quite usable.

With deep respect:

Arpad Joo

sohamsa , Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

>

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Arpad Joo,

> Namaste

>

>

> > [My dear friend, a doctor in the US, by the name of Dr.Piller (i believe that

> > now he resides in Fiji) has brought a patient back from coma with this

> > medicine.

> >

> > (My Guru also has done this by the way, with Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra)

> This is the good news.]

>

> :) and mine brought back two pronounced as “clinically dead?:)

>

> Can you please point me in the direction of the alchemically prepared

> diamond versus carbo veg. (which can be reconstituted and crystallised ). I

> need to understand the difference. Thanks.

> BTW, if you are in the lapidiary section, the scrapes of diamond dust comes

> for free.

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

>

> On 12/22/06 5:23 PM, " Arpad Joo " panchasila wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna,

> >

> > Dear Swee,

> >

> > I refer to a sentence you have written:

> > " Personally, I cannot bring myself to ingest diamond ?I can imagine my jagged

> > innards shredded. "

> >

> >

> >

> > There is a world of differece between diamond powder (which was used, rather

> > skillfully in the middle ages, to poison someone,shreeding the intestines,

> > slowly producing intestinal bleeding) and Alchemically prepared Diamond. The

> > latter is:

> >

> > a.Absolutely non toxic

> >

> > b.smooth as butter (REALLY!!!)

> >

> > c. can safely be ingested

> >

> > d.and has phenomenal rejuvenative powers.(Shukrachary

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Guru's,As my ascendent and rashi swami is venus i was thinking to wear diamond, but i am not sure if i should do that coz i am not very proficient in astrology, secondly if i need to wear diamond then how much size / carot it should be, Please advise regarding my horoscope.

DOB - 03.12.1980POB - Thana (Maharashtra)TOB - 17.50Thanks,Best Regards,Bhushan Patil