this statement.

To start with, let us look at these planets in the 11th house:

Jupiter in 11th aspects the 5th house and with Venus and Moon in benefit

positions, can lead to one or more romances out side your " community " -

here, community denoting caste, religion, country, language etc . However,

the same combination also ensures that this romance never fructifies as

marriage.

Rahu in 11th gives an early job

Mars in 11th may give certain abdominal problems such as ulcers, gas etc.

If he is YK especially for Leo, he is likely to encourage the person to earn

lots of income through not very straight forward methods, if not illegal. On

the other hand, a weak Mars in 11th for Cancer, during his dasa and

antardasas, a wonderful boost to the career of, wait a minute, the elder

brother. At the same time, the income for the native will be depleted,

since Mars is the vyaya (12th lord) for the 11th house!!!

Saturn in 11th, if he is not YK, can ensure a very late career and will

depress the income. If he is YK, his ill effects gets camouflaged for two

reasons- that he is YK on one hand and that , he is in the houses of bigger

planets than he ie Jupiter or Sun.

I hope the group will find these comments useful and I invite the members

to discuss the effects in 11th as well as in other houses,

regards,

Kishore patnaik

~~Om Satguru Shree Sachidanand Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai~~

Dear KishoreGod Bless U

As Per KP Neuclear Analysis System of Concerned Houses lifewise you have suggested as 11H then you have to involve its Cuspal Degrees its Lord StarLord SubLord and SubLord's StarLord and make it as signifactor of the houses they belong to. If it declares what ever your experiences says then most welcome otherwise it is only a matter of specific Lagna Analysis not in general. You see there are so many combinations of the planets which nullify the sequences or give very short results or if the belong to Aires, Gemini, Leo, Virgo then it happens to be denial of results as because of barren signs. Whereas if it belong to Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces then result will be experienced as because of fruitful signs. Here I means to say is if accuracy is needed then one has to check lot of things to be involve with like based results, tattawas, movements of the Rashi. Because you can change the Sign pattern by using there dietary but not the planets one who is fixed in there horizon. It is just a matter of " how you see yourself. "

Thanks

Pram Chopra

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 6:35 PM, kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

Dear all, It is said " Jupiter expands, Rahu accerlates, Mars excites and Saturn depresses " Thinking of the same, I feel there is much truth involved in this statement. To start with, let us look at these planets in the 11th house:

Jupiter in 11th aspects the 5th house and with Venus and Moon in benefit positions, can lead to one or more romances out side your " community " - here, community denoting caste, religion, country, language etc . However, the same combination also ensures that this romance never fructifies as marriage.

Rahu in 11th gives an early jobMars in 11th may give certain abdominal problems such as ulcers, gas etc. If he is YK especially for Leo, he is likely to encourage the person to earn lots of income through not very straight forward methods, if not illegal. On the other hand, a weak Mars in 11th for Cancer, during his dasa and antardasas, a wonderful boost to the career of, wait a minute, the elder brother. At the same time, the income for the native will be depleted, since Mars is the vyaya (12th lord) for the 11th house!!!

Saturn in 11th, if he is not YK, can ensure a very late career and will depress the income. If he is YK, his ill effects gets camouflaged for two reasons- that he is YK on one hand and that , he is in the houses of bigger planets than he ie Jupiter or Sun.

I hope the group will find these comments useful and I invite the members to discuss the effects in 11th as well as in other houses,regards, Kishore patnaik