IndiaDivine.org

Will my team manager come back and join

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Most respected Gurus,

I have just joined the KP group. I have been practising vedic astrology for past few years and now started with KP system. Though i have been aware of the immense power of KP system, i am amazed at the accuracy of this system.

I have a question regarding myself, answer for which i haven't been able to find. I am sure with great eminent gurus on our panel i would get a correct reply.

I had a girl working in my office( i am the owner) , who was so dedicated and good in her work that over a period of 5 years she got promoted from a telemarketing executive to a team leader, to a team manager and by the time she left she was the sales head of the company. She left in Jan 2006 due to some internal misunderstandings between me, her and my few other staff.

I want to know if she would ever come back and join our company and if yes when. Or even if she doesn't join my company, will we at least start talking to each other and keep in touch in the future. I would give you a no.231 for this question .

I would be humbled and obliged if my gurus could work on this and get me a correct answer because an answer to such a question can be found only with KP System of astrology.

warm regards,

ajoy.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Dear AjoyYour Tam Manger will not return to work. She may contact you in March 2008good luck11th sub is Moon-mars-merc. Mars is retro. and in own star. ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote: Most respected Gurus, I have just joined the KP group. I have been practising vedic astrology for past few years and now started with KP system.

Though i have been aware of the immense power of KP system, i am amazed at the accuracy of this system. I have a question regarding myself, answer for which i haven't been able to find. I am sure with great eminent gurus on our panel i would get a correct reply. I had a girl working in my office( i am the owner) , who was so dedicated and good in her work that over a period of 5 years she got promoted from a telemarketing executive to a team leader, to a team manager and by the time she left she was the sales head of the company. She left in Jan 2006 due to some internal misunderstandings between me, her and my few other staff. I want to know if she would ever come back and join our company and if yes when. Or even if she doesn't join my company, will we at least start talking to each other and keep in touch in the future. I would give you a

no.231 for this question . I would be humbled and obliged if my gurus could work on this and get me a correct answer because an answer to such a question can be found only with KP System of astrology. warm regards, ajoy. Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. raichur anant www.jaxtr.com\anantachar

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Respected Mr. Raichur.

Many thanks to you Sir Raichur. When you say maybe, what are the chances. And if she contacts, will we then resume talking to each other even if doent return to work. Because we are not in talking terms.

warm regards,

Raichur-a-r <raichurar Cc: ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchlessTuesday, 15 January, 2008 12:40:09 PMRe: Will my team manager come back and join

Dear AjoyYour Tam Manger will not return to work. She may contact you in March 2008good luck11th sub is Moon-mars-merc. Mars is retro. and in own star. ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

Most respected Gurus,

I have just joined the KP group. I have been practising vedic astrology for past few years and now started with KP system. Though i have been aware of the immense power of KP system, i am amazed at the accuracy of this system.

I have a question regarding myself, answer for which i haven't been able to find. I am sure with great eminent gurus on our panel i would get a correct reply.

I had a girl working in my office( i am the owner) , who was so dedicated and good in her work that over a period of 5 years she got promoted from a telemarketing executive to a team leader, to a team manager and by the time she left she was the sales head of the company. She left in Jan 2006 due to some internal misunderstandings between me, her and my few other staff.

I want to know if she would ever come back and join our company and if yes when. Or even if she doesn't join my company, will we at least start talking to each other and keep in touch in the future. I would give you a no.231 for this question .

I would be humbled and obliged if my gurus could work on this and get me a correct answer because an answer to such a question can be found only with KP System of astrology.

warm regards,

ajoy.

raichur anant

www.jaxtr.com\ anantachar

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

respected tinwinji

requesting your analysis and reply.

warm regards,

ajoy.

-

Re: Will my team manager come back and join

Tue, 15 Jan 2008 9:06:01

ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless

Respected Mr. Raichur.

Many thanks to you Sir Raichur. When you say maybe, what are the chances. And

if she contacts, will we then resume talking to each other even if doent return

to work. Because we are not in talking terms. 

warm regards,

Raichur-a-r <raichurar > To:

@gro ups.com Cc: ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>

Tuesday, 15 January, 2008 12:40:09 PM Re: Will my

team manager come back and join

Dear Ajoy Your Tam Manger will not return to work. She may contact you in March

2008 good luck 11th sub is Moon-mars-merc.  Mars is retro. and in own star. ajoy

chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

Most respected Gurus,

I have just joined the KP group. I have been practising vedic astrology for

past few years and now started with KP system. Though  i have been aware of the

immense power of KP system, i am amazed at the accuracy of this system.

I have a question regarding myself, answer for which i haven't been able to

find. I am sure with great eminent gurus on our panel i would get a correct

reply.

I had a  girl working in my office( i am the owner) , who was so dedicated and

good in her work that over a period of 5 years she got promoted from a

telemarketing executive to a team leader, to a team manager and by the time she

left she was the sales head of the company. She left in Jan 2006 due to some

internal misunderstandings between me, her and my few other staff.

I want to know if she would ever come back and join our company and if yes

when. Or even if she doesn't join my company,  will we at least start talking to

each other and keep in touch in the future. I would give you a no.231 for this

question .

I would be humbled and obliged if my gurus could work on this and get me a

correct answer because an answer to such a question can be found only with KP

System of astrology.

warm regards,

ajoy.

raichur anant

www.jaxtr.com\ anantachar

Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Dear Ajoy ji,

1. Here is no Guruji KSK to give you a correct answer. Here we are

to learn KP by sharing our limited knowledge and experience to each

other but not to accomodate with predition.

2. By common sense, the answer is NO because a smart person usually

lives on one's own principles.

3. BTW the readers of Shri Bhatt's books in English translation are

of opinion that he didn't give any salute to Guruji KSK. For me it's

understandable because of his wisdom. In fact, he didicated his

first book in native language by writing in English as follows: (as

per the scanned copy sent by Kanak)

To

Jyotish Martand

Shri K.S. KrishnaMurti

Who

Rendered Yeoman Service

To the Realm of Stellar Astrology

By His Contribution

Known as " Krishnamurti Pashshati "

4. Since Shri Raichur has already given a Horary prediction, below

is the computer print-out of TSP result by KPAstro 3.0 with my note

for adjustment:

Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction

16/Jan/2008 Time: 07:00 PM (17/Jan/2008 Time: 00:00 GMT)

Horary: 231/249

Question:

Will manager come back?

Analysis

Time used for analysis: 16-Jan-2008 [19:0:0] (17/Jan/2008 Time:

00:00 GMT)

Saturn's effect is not considered for analysis.

ASC lords are Ju-Ju-Ra-Ra

MOON lords are Ma-Ve-Ma-Ke

Rule - 1:

SS lord of Asc SS lord is Mo.

Su, Ju, Sa are agents of Ke.

Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

Rule NOT Satisfied.

(Note: The special first rule (mentioned by Kanak): if the sub sub

lord of Asc is Moon, the result is always positive. In addition Moon

is not conjoined or aspected by Saturn or in the star of Saturn. So

Rule 1 is Satisfied by the special rule.)

Rule - 2:

Star lord of Asc SS lord is Ma.

Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

Ra is ASC SS lord.

Rule Satisfied.

Rule - 3:

Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.

Rule SATISFIED.

2 out of 3 rules satisfied.

(Note: All 3 rules are satisfied.)

Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.

Regards,

tw

, ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless

wrote:

>

> respected tinwinji

>

> requesting your analysis and reply.

> warm regards,

> ajoy.

>

>

> -

> Re: Will my team manager come back and join

> Tue, 15 Jan 2008 9:06:01

> ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless

>

>

> Respected Mr. Raichur.

>  

> Many thanks to you Sir Raichur. When you say maybe, what are the

chances. And if she contacts, will we then resume talking to each

other even if doent return to work. Because we are not in talking

terms. 

>  

> warm regards,

>  

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar (AT) (DOT)

com> @gro ups.com Cc: ajoy chomaal

<ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> Tuesday, 15 January, 2008

12:40:09 PM Re: Will my team manager come back

and join

>

> Dear Ajoy Your Tam Manger will not return to work. She may

contact you in March 2008 good luck 11th sub is Moon-mars-merc. 

Mars is retro. and in own star. ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@

.co. in> wrote:

>

> Most respected Gurus,

>  

> I have just joined the KP group. I have been practising vedic

astrology for past few years and now started with KP system. Though 

i have been aware of the immense power of KP system, i am amazed at

the accuracy of this system.

>  

> I have a question regarding myself, answer for which i haven't

been able to find. I am sure with great eminent gurus on our panel i

would get a correct reply.

>  

> I had a  girl working in my office( i am the owner) , who was so

dedicated and good in her work that over a period of 5 years she got

promoted from a telemarketing executive to a team leader, to a team

manager and by the time she left she was the sales head of the

company. She left in Jan 2006 due to some internal misunderstandings

between me, her and my few other staff.

>  

> I want to know if she would ever come back and join our company

and if yes when. Or even if she doesn't join my company,  will we at

least start talking to each other and keep in touch in the future. I

would give you a no.231 for this question .

>  

> I would be humbled and obliged if my gurus could work on this and

get me a correct answer because an answer to such a question can be

found only with KP System of astrology.

>  

> warm regards,

> ajoy.

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

>

> raichur anant

> www.jaxtr.com\ anantachar

>

> Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage.

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them

now.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive

online at http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

>

Thanks to you Mr. Tinwin, i appreciate your modesty.

regards,

ajoy.

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Thursday, 17 January, 2008 10:01:39 PMFW: Re: Will my team manager come back and join

Dear Ajoy ji,1. Here is no Guruji KSK to give you a correct answer. Here we are to learn KP by sharing our limited knowledge and experience to each other but not to accomodate with predition.2. By common sense, the answer is NO because a smart person usually lives on one's own principles. 3. BTW the readers of Shri Bhatt's books in English translation are of opinion that he didn't give any salute to Guruji KSK. For me it's understandable because of his wisdom. In fact, he didicated his first book in native language by writing in English as follows: (as per the scanned copy sent by Kanak)To Jyotish MartandShri K.S. KrishnaMurtiWhoRendered Yeoman ServiceTo the Realm of Stellar AstrologyBy His ContributionKnown as "Krishnamurti Pashshati"4. Since Shri Raichur has already given a Horary prediction, below is the computer print-out of TSP result

by KPAstro 3.0 with my note for adjustment: Pt. Kar's Theory of Short PredictionLocation: Rockville, MD, USA (39N05, 77W09)16/Jan/2008 Time: 07:00 PM (17/Jan/2008 Time: 00:00 GMT) Horary: 231/249Question:Will manager come back?AnalysisTime used for analysis: 16-Jan-2008 [19:0:0] (17/Jan/2008 Time: 00:00 GMT)Saturn's effect is not considered for analysis.ASC lords are Ju-Ju-Ra-RaMOON lords are Ma-Ve-Ma-KeRule - 1:SS lord of Asc SS lord is Mo.Su, Ju, Sa are agents of Ke.Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.Rule NOT Satisfied.(Note: The special first rule (mentioned by Kanak): if the sub sub lord of Asc is Moon, the result is always positive. In addition Moon is not conjoined or aspected by Saturn or in the star of Saturn. So Rule 1 is Satisfied by the special rule.) Rule - 2:Star lord of Asc SS lord is Ma.Su, Ju, Sa are

agents of Ke.Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.Ra is ASC SS lord.Rule Satisfied.Rule - 3:Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.Rule SATISFIED.2 out of 3 rules satisfied.(Note: All 3 rules are satisfied.)Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...> wrote:>> respected tinwinji> > requesting your analysis and reply.> warm regards,> ajoy.> > > -> Re: Will my team manager come back and join> Tue, 15 Jan 2008 9:06:01> ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...>> <@gro ups.com>> > Respected Mr. Raichur. > > Many thanks to you Sir Raichur. When you say maybe, what are the chances. And if she contacts, will we then resume talking to each other even if doent return to work. Because we are not in talking terms. > > warm regards, > > Raichur-a-r <raichurar > @gro ups.com Cc: ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> Tuesday, 15 January, 2008 12:40:09 PM Re: Will my team manager come back and join > > Dear Ajoy Your Tam Manger will not return to work. She may contact you in March 2008 good luck 11th sub is Moon-mars-merc. Mars is retro. and in own star. ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@

.co. in> wrote: > > Most respected Gurus, > > I have just joined the KP group. I have been practising vedic astrology for past few years and now started with KP system. Though i have been aware of the immense power of KP system, i am amazed at the accuracy of this system. > > I have a question regarding myself, answer for which i haven't been able to find. I am sure with great eminent gurus on our panel i would get a correct reply. > > I had a girl working in my office( i am the owner) , who was so dedicated and good in her work that over a period of 5 years she got promoted from a telemarketing executive to a team leader, to a team manager and by the time she left she was the sales head of the company. She left in Jan 2006 due to some internal misunderstandings between me, her and my few other staff.

> > I want to know if she would ever come back and join our company and if yes when. Or even if she doesn't join my company, will we at least start talking to each other and keep in touch in the future. I would give you a no.231 for this question . > > I would be humbled and obliged if my gurus could work on this and get me a correct answer because an answer to such a question can be found only with KP System of astrology. > > warm regards, > ajoy. > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. > > raichur anant > www.jaxtr.com\ anantachar > > Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage. > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access

your message archive online at http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php>

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Dear Nagi ji,

As you're aware, TSP is one of my younger KP brother Kanak's favorite topics and he, Andrew ji and Suprakash Ghosh etc have practiced a lot, esp in sport matches and share market movement. For information, below are given 1) the salient points of TSP and 2) the example result for Swami ji's query whether marriage ceremony is yes or no in Msg#16099. Some time later their post mortem review on failure cases may be studied and presented.

Regards,

tw

SALIENT POINTS OF TSP

from "Dr. Kar's Theory of Short Term Prediction (TSP) by Kanak Bosmaia", KP E-Zine June 2007

http://loger.com

Effectiveness

1. For the answer YES or NO (like in Gulbarga theory)

Casting of the Chart

2. In casting the Horary chart (1-249) or (1-2193), to take the Time always at `5:30AM IST' of the day of judging the query, irrespective of whatever time of judging on that day, ie. 00:00 GMT for casting the chart outside India. [Horary chart (1-249) or (1-2193) can be calculated at the free http://www.astraura.org]

Three Basic Rules

3. If all or 2 out of the following 3 rules are met, the answer is YES; if all or 2 out of the 3 rules are not met, the answer is NO.

1) If the Sub sub lord (Ssl) of the Asc Ssl is tallied with Starlord (Stl)/ Ssl of Moon or Stl/ Ssl of Asc, the answer is YES; otherwise NO.

2) If the Stl of Asc Ssl is tallied with Stl/ Ssl of Moon or Stl/ Ssl of Asc, the answer is YES; otherwise NO.

3) If the Stl of the Ssl of Asc Ssl is tallied with Stl/ Ssl of Moon or Stl/ Ssl of Asc, the answer is YES; otherwise NO.

Note:

1) For Rahu/Ketu, to consider its Stl, Sgl, Planet conj and aspecting (as per KP)

2) KPAstro 3.0 gives the results of the above 3 basic Rules. The outright results of the above 3 basic rules are to be adjusted by the following special rules.

Special Rules

4. They are as given under:

1) If the Asc Ssl is Moon, the result is always YES.

2) However, if Moon is in the Stl of Saturn or aspected by Saturn, the result is NO. If Moon is conj Sat but connected with Sun by way of conjunction, star or aspect, the result is YES but in a delayed way. (Punarphoo and Dr. Kar's Cancellation Theory)

3) If the Asc Ssl is Moon Stl or Asc Stl, the result is always YES.

4) Not to consider Retrograde.

EXAMPLE OF PT. KAR'S THEORY OF SHORT TERM PREDICTION

(KPAstro 3.0 Print-out)

16/Jan/2008 Time: 07:00:00 PM (17/Jan/2008, GMT 00:00) Horary: 25/249

Question: (by Swami ji Msg#16099)

Will be marriage ceremony?

Analysis

Time used for analysis: 16-Jan-2008 [19:0:0] (17-Jan-2008, GMT 00:00)

Saturn's effect is not considered for analysis.

ASC lords are Ve-Su-Sa-Sa

MOON lords are Ma-Ve-Ma-Ke

Rule - 1:

SS lord of Asc SS lord is Mo.

Rule NOT Satisfied.

(Note: Since Asc sub sub lord is Moon, which is not conjoined or aspected by Saturn or in the star of Saturn, the above Rule 1 is Satisfied as per the special first rule 1 by Kanak,)

Rule - 2:

Star lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.

Rule SATISFIED.

Rule - 3:

Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.

Rule SATISFIED.

2 out of 3 rules satisfied.

(Note: All 3 rules are Satisfied by taking into considerartion of the special rule 1, as explained above.)

Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.

, hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:>> respected tinwin ji,> > namaste,> > > would you please put TSP in your style presentation?> > regards> hs nagi> > tw853 tw853 wrote: Dear Ajoy ji,> > 1. Here is no Guruji KSK to give you a correct answer. Here we are > to learn KP by sharing our limited knowledge and experience to each > other but not to accomodate with predition.> > 2. By common sense, the answer is NO because a smart person usually > lives on one's own principles. > > 3. BTW the readers of Shri Bhatt's books in English translation are > of opinion that he didn't give any salute to Guruji KSK. For me it's > understandable because of his wisdom. In fact, he didicated his > first book in native language by writing in English as follows: (as > per the scanned copy sent by Kanak)> > To > > Jyotish Martand> Shri K.S. KrishnaMurti> > Who> > Rendered Yeoman Service> To the Realm of Stellar Astrology> By His Contribution> Known as "Krishnamurti Pashshati"> > 4. Since Shri Raichur has already given a Horary prediction, below > is the computer print-out of TSP result by KPAstro 3.0 with my note > for adjustment: > > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction> > Location: Rockville, MD, USA (39N05, 77W09)> 16/Jan/2008 Time: 07:00 PM (17/Jan/2008 Time: 00:00 GMT) > Horary: 231/249> > Question:> Will manager come back?> > Analysis> > Time used for analysis: 16-Jan-2008 [19:0:0] (17/Jan/2008 Time: > 00:00 GMT)> > Saturn's effect is not considered for analysis.> > ASC lords are Ju-Ju-Ra-Ra> MOON lords are Ma-Ve-Ma-Ke> > Rule - 1:> SS lord of Asc SS lord is Mo.> Su, Ju, Sa are agents of Ke.> Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> Rule NOT Satisfied.> > (Note: The special first rule (mentioned by Kanak): if the sub sub > lord of Asc is Moon, the result is always positive. In addition Moon > is not conjoined or aspected by Saturn or in the star of Saturn. So > Rule 1 is Satisfied by the special rule.) > > Rule - 2:> Star lord of Asc SS lord is Ma.> Su, Ju, Sa are agents of Ke.> Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> Ra is ASC SS lord.> Rule Satisfied.> > Rule - 3:> Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.> Rule SATISFIED.> 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.> > (Note: All 3 rules are satisfied.)> > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.> > Regards,> > tw> > , ajoy chomaal ajoy_matchless@ > wrote:> >> > respected tinwinji> > > > requesting your analysis and reply.> > warm regards,> > ajoy.> > > > > > -> > Re: Will my team manager come back and join> > Tue, 15 Jan 2008 9:06:01> > ajoy chomaal ajoy_matchless@> > > > > > Respected Mr. Raichur. > > > > Many thanks to you Sir Raichur. When you say maybe, what are the > chances. And if she contacts, will we then resume talking to each > other even if doent return to work. Because we are not in talking > terms. > > > > warm regards, > > > > Raichur-a-r raichurar (AT) (DOT) > com> @gro ups.com Cc: ajoy chomaal > <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> Tuesday, 15 January, 2008 > 12:40:09 PM Re: Will my team manager come back > and join > > > > Dear Ajoy Your Tam Manger will not return to work. She may > contact you in March 2008 good luck 11th sub is Moon-mars-merc. > Mars is retro. and in own star. ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ > .co. in> wrote: > > > > Most respected Gurus, > > > > I have just joined the KP group. I have been practising vedic > astrology for past few years and now started with KP system. Though > i have been aware of the immense power of KP system, i am amazed at > the accuracy of this system. > > > > I have a question regarding myself, answer for which i haven't > been able to find. I am sure with great eminent gurus on our panel i > would get a correct reply. > > > > I had a girl working in my office( i am the owner) , who was so > dedicated and good in her work that over a period of 5 years she got > promoted from a telemarketing executive to a team leader, to a team > manager and by the time she left she was the sales head of the > company. She left in Jan 2006 due to some internal misunderstandings > between me, her and my few other staff. > > > > I want to know if she would ever come back and join our company > and if yes when. Or even if she doesn't join my company, will we at > least start talking to each other and keep in touch in the future. I > would give you a no.231 for this question . > > > > I would be humbled and obliged if my gurus could work on this and > get me a correct answer because an answer to such a question can be > found only with KP System of astrology. > > > > warm regards, > > ajoy. > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. > > > > raichur anant > > www.jaxtr.com\ anantachar > > > > Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage. > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them > now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive > online at http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php> >> > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>