IndiaDivine.org

Will my friend ever get married

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Details of my friend are given below.I am not able to get the correct answer with vedic.

I would like to know if my friend will ever get married. If yes when and how would be her married life. If NO then how would be her professional life and till what age would she do a job.

Date of birth : 07-08-1972

Time of birth : 19..10

Place of Birth : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajoy.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear AjoyYour friend will not become a snayashi or a bachelor.For time get a number from him when talking of his marriage. TOB may need some adjustment.good luckajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote: Dear All, Details of my friend are given below.I am not able to get the correct answer with vedic. I would like to know if my friend will ever get married. If yes when and how would be her married life. If

NO then how would be her professional life and till what age would she do a job. Date of birth : 07-08-1972 Time of birth : 19..10 Place of Birth : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Thanks & Regards, Ajoy. Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. raichur anant mumbai

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Please note, the person in question is a female and not he. I cant ask her for a

number. So i give you a number 123.

Regards

Ajoy.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Raichur-a-r <raichurar

Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:16:44

Re: Will my friend ever get married

Dear Ajoy

Your friend will not become a snayashi or a bachelor.

For time get a number from him when talking of his marriage. TOB may need some

adjustment.

good luck

ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear All,

Details of my friend are given below.I am not able to get the correct answer

with vedic.

I would like to know if my friend will ever get married. If yes when and how

would be her married life. If NO then how would be her professional life and

till what age would she do a job.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajoy.

----------------

<http://in.rd./tagline_mail_5/*http://help./l/in//mail/ya\

hoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>

raichur anant mumbai

----------------

<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtD\

ypao8Wcj9tAcJ >

Dear Mr. Raichur,

The person in question is a female. Since i cant ask for a number from her i give you a number 123. please give your analysis.

warm regards,

ajoy.

Raichur-a-r <raichurar Sent: Sunday, 20 January, 2008 2:46:44 PMRe: Will my friend ever get married

Dear AjoyYour friend will not become a snayashi or a bachelor.For time get a number from him when talking of his marriage. TOB may need some adjustment.good luckajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear All,

Details of my friend are given below.I am not able to get the correct answer with vedic.

I would like to know if my friend will ever get married. If yes when and how would be her married life. If NO then how would be her professional life and till what age would she do a job.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajoy.

raichur anant mumbai

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear AjoyThe marriage of your lady friend, will be bt.17th Jul and 7th Sep 2009, as per Horary given by youajoy_matchless wrote: Please note, the person in question is a female and not he. I cant ask her for a number. So i give you a number 123.RegardsAjoy.Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone EssarRaichur-a-r Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:16:44 Re: Will my friend ever get marriedDear AjoyYour friend will not become a snayashi or a bachelor.For time get a number from him when talking of his marriage. TOB may need some adjustment.good luckajoy chomaal wrote: Dear All, Details of my

friend are given below.I am not able to get the correct answer with vedic. I would like to know if my friend will ever get married. If yes when and how would be her married life. If NO then how would be her professional life and till what age would she do a job. Date of birth : 07-08-1972 Time of birth : 19..10 Place of Birth : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Thanks & Regards, Ajoy. ---------------- Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. raichur anant mumbai ----------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>