IndiaDivine.org

WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Friends,

Details of my friend

date of birth : 11-06-1966

place of birth : ghatkopar, mumbai , india.

time of birth: 21.55

My friend is into business since 1995. He regularly takes loans to run his business and remains in debts for few years. He pays off all the loans and then again after a year or so starts taking loans and then again repays all in few years. He is now again in debts and taken couple of loans. When will he clear the present debts and when will this cycle of taking loans ever stop once for all.

He is currently running in ketu maha dasha. please analysis and reply.

regards,

ajoy.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Ajoy

Yes, your friend will get rid of loans but with lot of difficulties/

obstacles and delay. The major portion will be cleared by Apr. 2009.

However the cycle may go on up to Oct 2010.

Subhash Ektare

, ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless

wrote:

>

> Respected Friends,

>

> Details of my friend

>

> date of birth : 11-06-1966

> place of birth : ghatkopar, mumbai , india.

> time of birth: 21.55

>

> My friend is into business since 1995. He regularly takes loans to

run his business and remains in debts for few years. He pays off all

the loans and then again after a year or so starts taking loans and

then again repays all in few years. He is now again in debts and

taken couple of loans.. When will he clear the present debts and when

will this cycle of taking loans ever stop once for all.

>

> He is currently running in ketu maha dasha. please analysis and

reply.

>

> regards,

> ajoy.

>

>

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go

to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

>

Your friend will see somewhat better period from Sept. 2008. Between Sept. 2008 and Oct. 2010 he should be able to clear off substantial amount of debt, provided he desists from taking new loans.However, in Venus Mahadasa, which begins from Oct. 2010 and go on for 20 years, he will make obscene amount of money particularly from stock market and also from real estate.Sandeep patel

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Sandeep

many thanks,

ajoy.

sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 Sent: Thursday, 7 February, 2008 11:52:11 PM Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Your friend will see somewhat better period from Sept. 2008. Between Sept. 2008 and Oct. 2010 he should be able to clear off substantial amount of debt, provided he desists from taking new loans.However, in Venus Mahadasa, which begins from Oct. 2010 and go on for 20 years, he will make obscene amount of money particularly from stock market and also from real estate.Sandeep patel

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Thanks Sandeep,

I doubt which i still have in mind is that, venus madasha seems to be good from

2010 since venus a lord of kendra and trine placed in kendra. But the flip side

is that venus is debiliated and placed in 8th house in navamsa.will the venus

mahadasha still be good.

Requesting other members also to clear this doubt.

Regards,

Ajoy.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21

Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:22:11

Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Your friend will see somewhat better period from Sept. 2008. Between Sept. 2008

and Oct. 2010 he should be able to clear off substantial amount of debt,

provided he desists from taking new loans.

However, in Venus Mahadasa, which begins from Oct. 2010 and go on for 20 years,

he will make obscene amount of money particularly from stock market and also

from real estate.

Sandeep patel

----------------

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

<http://us.rd./evt=51734/*http://tools.search./newsearch/categ\

ory.php?category=shopping>

Dear Ajoy,Before I respond to the point you have raised, please tell me, overall, what was his Mercury mahadasa was like financially? He was running Mercury mahadasa between 1986 and 2003.Sandeep

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Sandeep,

The mercury mahadasa was better in the sense that the loan amounts were not high may be only 10% of what it is nowand the same loan amount was continued without the neccesity to take fresh loans. That means though the period of mercury mahadas was not debt free there was no major financial crisis and even the loans were not for the entire period it only started from 2000.

regards,

Ajoy.

sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 Sent: Tuesday, 12 February, 2008 8:47:33 PM Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Dear Ajoy,Before I respond to the point you have raised, please tell me, overall, what was his Mercury mahadasa was like financially? He was running Mercury mahadasa between 1986 and 2003.Sandeep

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Dear Sandeep Please revert,

regards,

ajoy.

ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Wednesday, 13 February, 2008 4:35:05 PMRe: Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Dear Sandeep,

The mercury mahadasa was better in the sense that the loan amounts were not high may be only 10% of what it is nowand the same loan amount was continued without the neccesity to take fresh loans. That means though the period of mercury mahadas was not debt free there was no major financial crisis and even the loans were not for the entire period it only started from 2000.

regards,

Ajoy.

sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, 12 February, 2008 8:47:33 PM Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Dear Ajoy,Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu.Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the houses are very good for earning.Regards,Sandeep

Dear TWji and other seniors,

Is it true ie Sandeeps rule as stated above.

Regards,

Sujata--- On Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 wrote:

sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT Date: Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM

Dear Ajoy,Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu.Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the houses are very good for earning.Regards,Sandeep

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Free from debt: if 12th cuspal sub-lord signifies 5,8,12 during DBA

jointly signifying 5,8,12. (Also to check 6th sub-lord.)

Repayment of loan: if 12th cuspal sub-lord signifies 4,5,8,12 during

DBA jointly signifying 4,5,8,12 (Also to check 6th sub-lord.)

KP House Grouping- Part 2 & 5, KPE-Zine, www.loger.com

Post by Sandeep to Ajoy --------- " Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st

& 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in

the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th. " According to the above statement isn't Saturn in Aquarius, then how come it is in its own star.On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:51 AM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Regards,

sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Date: Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM

Dear Ajoy,Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu.

Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.

During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the houses are very good for earning.Regards,Sandeep

Dear TinWinI have met a couple of practing astrologers who follow this rule;" If planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub". I have not made any deep study of this rule. sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote: Dear TWji and other seniors, Is it true ie

Sandeeps rule as stated above. Regards, Sujata--- On Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 > wrote: sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 > Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT Date: Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM Dear Ajoy,Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu.Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and

owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the houses are very good for earning.Regards,Sandeep Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. raichur anant mumbai

dear raichur,

yes it is followed by so many astrologers in maharashtra,but they refer

planet's sub only when the planet in own star.not in other cases.

now one more rule is added that if planet is in own star and own sub,see his sub-sub.

this sub-sub will guide you. -sunil gondhalekar

On 2/25/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Dear TinWinI have met a couple of practing astrologers who follow this rule; " If planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub " . I have not made any deep study of this rule.

sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Regards,

sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21

Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT Date: Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM

Dear Ajoy,Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu.

Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.

During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the houses are very good for earning.Regards,Sandeep

raichur anant mumbai

Dear Shri Raichur,

A planet in its own star means there is no other planet in its star.

So, in my understanding, the well found results of the rule, " A

planet, having no planet in its star, gives the results of the

houses for whose cusps that planet is a sub-lord " are similarly

applicable in this case, like both these cases are similarly treated

in finding the primary/strong (KP grade A) significators as per KP

rules in the 4 Step Theory.

Thanks and regards,

Tin Win

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Dear TinWin

> I have met a couple of practing astrologers who follow this

rule; " If planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub " . I

have not made any deep study of this rule.

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

> Is it true ie Sandeeps rule as stated above.

> Regards,

> Sujata

>

> --- On Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 wrote:

>

> sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21

> Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

>

> Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM

>

> Dear Ajoy,

>

> Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.

>

> The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is

that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated

by Rahu.

>

> Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub

of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord

effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.

>

> Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and

owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury.

Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.

>

> During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses.

Both the houses are very good for earning.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sandeep

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click

here.

>

>

>

>

> raichur anant mumbai

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Respected Shri TinWinji,

As per the rule mentioned by you, in my horoscope from where this question has first started , the planet venus which is in its own star and as rightly said by you doesnt have any other planet in its star, IS NEITHER A SUB LORD OF ANY CUSP. In such a case what does such a planet signify and what then would be the interpretation of my question.

regards,

ajoy.

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Monday, 25 February, 2008 6:45:34 PM Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

Dear Shri Raichur,A planet in its own star means there is no other planet in its star. So, in my understanding, the well found results of the rule," A planet, having no planet in its star, gives the results of the houses for whose cusps that planet is a sub-lord" are similarly applicable in this case, like both these cases are similarly treated in finding the primary/strong (KP grade A) significators as per KP rules in the 4 Step Theory. Thanks and regards,Tin Win@gro ups.com, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@. ..> wrote:>> Dear TinWin> I have met a couple of practing astrologers who follow this rule;" If planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub". I have not made any deep study of this rule.> >

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote: Dear TWji and other seniors,> Is it true ie Sandeeps rule as stated above.> Regards,> Sujata> > --- On Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21@ ...> wrote:> > sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21@ ...>> Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM> > Dear Ajoy,> > Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.> > The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu.> > Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of Rahu. When

a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.> > Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.> > During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the houses are very good for earning.> > Regards,> > Sandeep> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. > > > > > raichur anant mumbai> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

R/Sir,

This has been taught to us as one of the basic rules of KP, and this

is one area where four-step defies KP.Why so much discussion about a

basic KP rule? Has it been proved wrong? regards,

sujatkaram , " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear raichur,

> yes it is followed by so many astrologers in maharashtra,but they

refer

> planet's sub only when the planet in own star.not in other cases.

> now one more rule is added that if planet is in own star and own

sub,see his

> sub-sub.

> this sub-sub will guide you.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> On 2/25/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> >

> > Dear TinWin

> > I have met a couple of practing astrologers who follow this

rule; " If

> > planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub " . I have

not made any

> > deep study of this rule.

> >

> >

> > *sujata das <sujatadash1* wrote:

> >

> > Dear TWji and other seniors,

> > Is it true ie Sandeeps rule as stated above.

> > Regards,

> > Sujata

> >

> > --- On *Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21* wrote:

> >

> >

> > sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21

> > Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

> >

> > Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM

> >

> > Dear Ajoy,

> >

> > Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.

> >

> > The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is

that Merc

> > is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu.

> >

> > Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the

sub of

> > Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord

effectively gives

> > the results as if it was its star lord.

> >

> > Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and

owns 1st &

> > 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in

the 6th

> > house and owns 6th and 9th.

> >

> > During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses.

Both the

> > houses are very good for earning.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sandeep

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make your

homepage.<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>

> >

> >

> >

> > 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click

here.<http://in.rd./tagline_mail_4/*http://help./l/i

n//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > *raichur anant mumbai*

> >

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.<http://us.rd./evt=51734/*http://tools.search..co

m/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Prabha Seems to be an errorPrabha Acharya <prabha.acharya wrote: Post by Sandeep to Ajoy ---------"Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th."According to the above statement isn't Saturn in Aquarius, then how come it is in its own star.On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:51 AM, sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear TWji and other seniors, Is it true ie Sandeeps rule as stated above. Regards, Sujata--- On Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 > wrote: sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 > Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT Date: Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM Dear Ajoy,Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind.The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu. Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th. During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the houses are very

good for earning.Regards,Sandeep Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. raichur anant mumbai

To put the record straight, this is not my rule. I came across this rule in the books of Shri Suresh Shahasane. I have read two of his books; Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya (published in 1992) and Krishnamurti Jyotish Ved (published in 2007). Both the books are in Marathi. The first one is seminal work on the Krishnamurti Paddhati. In my opinion, it is virtually a compendium of the KP system. In the final analysis, proof of the pudding is in the eating. The method which I follow when I come across something new is to try it out. If it works, that is, if it gives good results, I adopt it. And if it doesn’t work, I discard it. And in my limited experience I have found that this rule works perfectly. Regards, Sandeep

In the Cuspal chart the 2nd house extends from Aquarius 11-17-57 to Pisces 16-43-12. Saturn 's longitude is Pisces 05-40-09. So, as per my limited knowledge it should be placed in the 2nd house.Sandeep

Dear Shri Raichur,

1. After tracing this issue to answer Ajoy's question, I've found my

understanding of the rule raised by you is not correct.

2. To make the issue clear for the forum, let me start with the well

known KP basic rules for strong significators.

Rule-1: A star lord of a planet is a strong (grade A or full or

primary) signinificator of the house occupied and the empty house(s)

owned by that planet.

Rule-2: A planet with no planet in its star or in its own star is a

signinificator of the house occupied and the empty house(s) owned by

that planet.

3. The following Rule-3 has been found introduced in KP & Astrology

2001 and then commonly applied by Shri Kuppu Ganapathi, who swears

only KP. and also widely applied by others such as Prof. Vaikari

Ramamurthy, Kanak Bosmia with success.

Rule-3: A planet with no planet in its star is also a strong

significator of the houses for which it is the cusp sub lord.

(KPAstro 3.0 shows such planes with '+' sign. A planet in its own

star is not cosidered like the planet with no planet in its star. In

the case of 'no planet in the star of a planet', no planet has the

signification through its star. In the case of 'a planet in its own

star', that planet itself has the signification through its star.)

4. As far as my KP reading goes, I haven't come across the following

rule to give any comment.

Rule-4: " If planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub " .

Thanks and regards,

tw

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Raichur,

>

> A planet in its own star means there is no other planet in its

star.

> So, in my understanding, the well found results of the rule, " A

> planet, having no planet in its star, gives the results of the

> houses for whose cusps that planet is a sub-lord " are similarly

> applicable in this case, like both these cases are similarly

treated

> in finding the primary/strong (KP grade A) significators as per KP

> rules in the 4 Step Theory.

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> Tin Win

>

>

>

> , Raichur-a-r <raichurar@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear TinWin

> rule; " If planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub " .

I

> have not made any deep study of this rule.

> >

> >

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@> wrote:

> Dear TWji and other seniors,

> > Regards,

> > Sujata

> >

> > --- On Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21@> wrote:

> >

> > sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21@>

> >

> >

> > Dear Ajoy,

> >

> >

> that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated

> by Rahu.

> >

sub

> of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord

> effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.

> >

> owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury.

> Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.

> >

> Both the houses are very good for earning.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sandeep

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > raichur anant mumbai

> >

> >

> >

> Search.

> >

>

Dear Ajoy ji,

1. For your friend, 11 Jun 1966, 21:55 PM, Ghatkopar-Mumbai, 19N05,

72E54, NKPA 23:17:54, Asc Cp 05:54:00, Venus Dasa will be running

from 16 Oct 2010 to 16 Oct 2030.

2. As per KP, Ve (Ar 19:21:35) is in its own star Ve(4,5,10) and in

sub of Rahu. Ra (Ta 00:47:13) is in 4 and in the star of Su(5,8). Ra

is conjunct Ma(5,4,11) and Su(5,8). Ra is aspected by Sa(2,1,2)in

Pi 05:39:04. Ra's signlord is Ve(4,5,10).

3. Ve signifies 4,5,10 in the planet and star levels, and

4,5,8,11,2,1,10 in the sub level. Being in its own star, Ve is the

strong significator of 4 but not 5,10, which are not empty. 4,5,10

are supported by the sub lord.

4. 4 step primary significators of Ve is 4,10,4 in step 1; 4,10,4 in

step 2; none in step 3; 5,8 in step 4.

5. KB links are Ve(4) in star of Ve(4) and sub of Ra(11) and

effective link is 11. (For Ve not being any cusp sub lord, 4 for

being star lord is taken)

6. In sum 4,5,10 matters are expected to be favorable in combination

of 11.

Regards,

tw

, ajoy chomaal <ajoy_matchless

wrote:

>

> Respected Shri TinWinji,

>

> As per the rule mentioned by you, in my horoscope from where this

question has first started , the planet venus which is in its own

star and as rightly said by you doesnt have any other planet in its

star, IS NEITHER A SUB LORD OF ANY CUSP. In such a case what does

such a planet signify and what then would be the interpretation of

my question.

>

> regards,

> ajoy.

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Monday, 25 February, 2008 6:45:34 PM

> Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT

>

> Dear Shri Raichur,

>

> A planet in its own star means there is no other planet in its

star.

> So, in my understanding, the well found results of the rule, " A

> planet, having no planet in its star, gives the results of the

> houses for whose cusps that planet is a sub-lord " are similarly

> applicable in this case, like both these cases are similarly

treated

> in finding the primary/strong (KP grade A) significators as per KP

> rules in the 4 Step Theory.

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> Tin Win

>

> @gro ups.com, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear TinWin

> rule; " If planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub " .

I

> have not made any deep study of this rule.

> >

> >

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

> Dear TWji and other seniors,

> > Regards,

> > Sujata

> >

> > --- On Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Dear Ajoy,

> >

> >

> that Merc is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated

> by Rahu.

> >

sub

> of Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord

> effectively gives the results as if it was its star lord.

> >

> owns 1st & 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury.

> Mercury is in the 6th house and owns 6th and 9th.

> >

> Both the houses are very good for earning.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sandeep

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > raichur anant mumbai

> >

> >

> Search.

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to

http://in.promos./groups

>

Dear SujataThe Basic KP rule is correct. Discussions on that was because many do not know it, and many do not use it in practice.sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote: R/Sir, This has been taught to us as one of the basic rules of KP, and this is one area where four-step defies KP.Why so much discussion about a basic KP rule? Has it been proved wrong? regards, sujatkaram , "sunil gondhalekar" <sunilalaka wrote:

> > dear raichur, > yes it is followed by so many astrologers in maharashtra,but they refer > planet's sub only when the planet in own star.not in other cases. > now one more rule is added that if planet is in own star and own sub,see his > sub-sub. > this sub-sub will guide you. > -sunil gondhalekar > > On 2/25/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: > > > > Dear TinWin > > I have met a couple of practing astrologers who follow this rule;" If > > planet is in own star then it gives results of the sub". I have not made any > > deep study of this rule. > > > > > > *sujata das <sujatadash1* wrote: > > > > Dear TWji and other seniors, > > Is it true ie Sandeeps rule as stated above. > > Regards, > > Sujata > >

> > --- On *Sat, 23/2/08, sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21* wrote: > > > > > > sandeep patel <sandeeppatel21 > > Re: WILL I COME OUT OF DEBT > > > > Saturday, 23 February, 2008, 5:15 PM > > > > Dear Ajoy, > > > > Sorry for the delay in reply. It completely slipped my mind. > > > > The reason I asked for your feedback about Mercury Mahadasha is that Merc > > is in the Rahu Nakshatra and will give results indicated by Rahu. > > > > Now coming to Venus Dasha, Venus is in its own star and in the sub of > > Rahu. When a planet is placed in its own star, its sublord effectively gives > > the results as if it was its star lord. > >

> > Now, Rahu is aspected by Saturn, Saturn is in the 2nd house and owns 1st & > > 2nd; it is in its own star and the sub of Mercury. Mercury is in the 6th > > house and owns 6th and 9th. > > > > During Venus Dasha he should get results of 2nd and 6th houses. Both the > > houses are very good for earning. > > > > Regards, > > > > Sandeep > > > > > > > > ------------------------------ > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------ > > 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.<http://in.rd./tagline_mail_4/*http://help./l/i n//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/> > > > > > > > > > > *raichur anant mumbai* > > > > ------------------------------ > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.<http://us.rd./evt=51734/*http://tools.search..co m/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> > > > > > > > raichur anant mumbai

Dear Friends,

1. The 'rule taking the results of its sub ONLY, if a planet is in

its own star' is NOT KP.

2. Because as per KP 'a planet in its own star strongly gives the

results of the house occupied and the empty house(s) owned by that

planet'. Neglecting these house significators is NOT KP.

3. In the 'rule taking the houses for whose cusps a planet is the

sub lord as the strong significators, if a planet has no planet in

its star', the strong significators of the relevant cusps are

taken 'in addition to' the signifcators of 'the house occupied and

the empty house(s) owned by that planet'.

4. Asrology is not monopoly and applying the rule in point 1 is up

to the preference of an astrologer. Here the point is that 'it is

NOT KP.'

Regards,

tw

, sandeep patel

<sandeeppatel21 wrote:

>

> To put the record straight, this is not my rule. I came across

this rule in the books of Shri Suresh Shahasane. I have read two of

his books; Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya (published in 1992) and

Krishnamurti Jyotish Ved (published in 2007). Both the books are in

Marathi. The first one is seminal work on the Krishnamurti Paddhati.

In my opinion, it is virtually a compendium of the KP system.

> In the final analysis, proof of the pudding is in the eating.

The method which I follow when I come across something new is to try

it out. If it works, that is, if it gives good results, I adopt it.

And if it doesn't work, I discard it. And in my limited experience I

have found that this rule works perfectly.

> Regards,

> Sandeep

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Dear Friends,

The rule mentioned was espoused also in the KP Seminar

held in July 07 at Hyd. by Suresh Shahsne. I guess it is upto us to

accept or not.

Regards,

Satish

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 1. The 'rule taking the results of its sub ONLY, if a planet is in

> its own star' is NOT KP.

>

> 2. Because as per KP 'a planet in its own star strongly gives the

> results of the house occupied and the empty house(s) owned by that

> planet'. Neglecting these house significators is NOT KP.

>

> 3. In the 'rule taking the houses for whose cusps a planet is the

> sub lord as the strong significators, if a planet has no planet in

> its star', the strong significators of the relevant cusps are

> taken 'in addition to' the signifcators of 'the house occupied and

> the empty house(s) owned by that planet'.

>

> 4. Asrology is not monopoly and applying the rule in point 1 is up

> to the preference of an astrologer. Here the point is that 'it is

> NOT KP.'

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

> , sandeep patel

> <sandeeppatel21@> wrote:

> >

> > To put the record straight, this is not my rule. I came across

> this rule in the books of Shri Suresh Shahasane. I have read two of

> his books; Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya (published in 1992) and

> Krishnamurti Jyotish Ved (published in 2007). Both the books are in

> Marathi. The first one is seminal work on the Krishnamurti

Paddhati.

> In my opinion, it is virtually a compendium of the KP system.

> > In the final analysis, proof of the pudding is in the eating.

> The method which I follow when I come across something new is to

try

> it out. If it works, that is, if it gives good results, I adopt it.

> And if it doesn't work, I discard it. And in my limited experience

I

> have found that this rule works perfectly.

> > Regards,

> > Sandeep

> >

> >

> >

> >

>