IndiaDivine.org

stayi in abroad and driving test , which rules?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all

in i abroad i am facing two questions prominently

1- will i get stay in abroad ?

2- will i pass driving test?

i am answering by applying rules of foreign travel 12th sub lord shd

sgfy 3 or 9 or 12 and same time looking at 4th cusp whtherr it is

related with 3rd for negative answer.

for second question i am using 4th sub shd signify 4 or 11 and also

same time checking 6th sub signification of 6 or 11.

i request members to varify whether i am applying correct rules or i

have to look into some other rules also.

i am looking for your suggestions.

regards

hs nagi

hardeepji,1)) take a no. 1-249. note 4th(the place where you residing now) csl. if it is siginifing 3/9/12 houses then it is indicating a change of place. in the conjoined period of 3,9,12 significators you have to shift. if 4th csl is signifying only 4,11 then you will stay there.2) take a no. 1-249. note 4th csl. if it is signifing 6/11 you will pass. if connected with 5,8,12 you will fail.note : for all tests and exams 6h cusp should be good.but in 6th reader "success in medical examination" guruji said to judge 4th cusp (because it is 10th to 7th,the person who is testing you). if it is connected with 6,11 you will pass. i think driving test is similar to medical test.

learned members throw light on this with regards................... bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote: dear all in i abroad i am facing two questions prominently 1- will i get stay in abroad ? 2- will i pass driving test? i am answering by applying rules of foreign travel 12th sub lord shd sgfy 3 or 9 or 12 and same

time looking at 4th cusp whtherr it is related with 3rd for negative answer. for second question i am using 4th sub shd signify 4 or 11 and also same time checking 6th sub signification of 6 or 11. i request members to varify whether i am applying correct rules or i have to look into some other rules also. i am looking for your suggestions. regards hs nagi

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Dear vgr pavan,

If the sublord of XII signifies III,IX & XII,travelling abroad is shown...but that is not enough to settle abroad...Additionally,for settling abroad,the s/l of the Ascendant must signify the IXth, most importantly, along with IIIrd & XIIth...

If the s/l of I signifies III & XII only, one may go abroad,for business, study or some other purpose but he will not settle there...

Also it is very important to note that if the s/l of I signifies I,II,IV VIII or X one will not go abroad and settle there...

The most important point to note for settling abroad is that the significators of III,IX and XII signify each other's houses... then alone one can predict with absolute certainty that one will settle abroad permanently... ! (Strictly as per K.P.).

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Friday, 1 February, 2008 1:02:33 PMRe: stayi in abroad and driving test , which rules?

hardeepji,1)) take a no. 1-249. note 4th(the place where you residing now) csl. if it is siginifing 3/9/12 houses then it is indicating a change of place. in the conjoined period of 3,9,12 significators you have to shift. if 4th csl is signifying only 4,11 then you will stay there.2) take a no. 1-249. note 4th csl. if it is signifing 6/11 you will pass. if connected with 5,8,12 you will fail.note : for all tests and exams 6h cusp should be good.but in 6th reader "success in medical examination" guruji said to judge 4th cusp (because it is 10th to 7th,the person who is testing you). if it is connected with 6,11 you will pass. i think driving test is similar to medical

test. learned members throw light on this with regards..... ......... ..... bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

dear allin i abroad i am facing two questions prominently1- will i get stay in abroad ?2- will i pass driving test?i am answering by applying rules of foreign travel 12th sub lord shdsgfy 3 or 9 or 12 and same time looking at 4th cusp whtherr it isrelated with 3rd for negative answer.for second question i am using 4th sub shd signify 4 or 11 and alsosame time checking 6th sub signification of 6 or 11.i request members to varify whether i am applying correct rules or ihave to look into some other rules also.i am looking for your suggestions.regardshs nagi

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear L Y Rao and others as well,

my husband was born on 2nd june 1968 at chennai,India at 15:30 hrs. We have come to UK in 1998(sep.). Are we going to settle down here or go back to India? we r having a big dilemma as both + and - points r there in both places. We r really struggling to decide for more than a yr. So pls can u help?

Kind regards

Praveena

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Cc: vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1; bkhardeepSent: Friday, February 1, 2008 2:43:53 PMRe: stayi in abroad and driving test , which rules?

Dear vgr pavan,

If the sublord of XII signifies III,IX & XII,travelling abroad is shown...but that is not enough to settle abroad...Additionally, for settling abroad,the s/l of the Ascendant must signify the IXth, most importantly, along with IIIrd & XIIth...

If the s/l of I signifies III & XII only, one may go abroad,for business, study or some other purpose but he will not settle there...

Also it is very important to note that if the s/l of I signifies I,II,IV VIII or X one will not go abroad and settle there...

The most important point to note for settling abroad is that the significators of III,IX and XII signify each other's houses... then alone one can predict with absolute certainty that one will settle abroad permanently. .. ! (Strictly as per K.P.).

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, 1 February, 2008 1:02:33 PMRe: stayi in abroad and driving test , which rules?

hardeepji,1)) take a no. 1-249. note 4th(the place where you residing now) csl. if it is siginifing 3/9/12 houses then it is indicating a change of place. in the conjoined period of 3,9,12 significators you have to shift. if 4th csl is signifying only 4,11 then you will stay there.2) take a no. 1-249. note 4th csl. if it is signifing 6/11 you will pass. if connected with 5,8,12 you will fail.note : for all tests and exams 6h cusp should be good.but in 6th reader "success in medical examination" guruji said to judge 4th cusp (because it is 10th to 7th,the person who is testing you). if it is connected with 6,11 you will pass. i think driving test is similar to medical

test. learned members throw light on this with regards..... ......... ..... bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

dear allin i abroad i am facing two questions prominently1- will i get stay in abroad ?2- will i pass driving test?i am answering by applying rules of foreign travel 12th sub lord shdsgfy 3 or 9 or 12 and same time looking at 4th cusp whtherr it isrelated with 3rd for negative answer.for second question i am using 4th sub shd signify 4 or 11 and alsosame time checking 6th sub signification of 6 or 11.i request members to varify whether i am applying correct rules or ihave to look into some other rules also.i am looking for your suggestions.regardshs nagi

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.