cuspal sublord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear tw ji,

reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue

heading the role of sublord in kp.

regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord becomes the

strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal sublords,if that planet

has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have mentioned that this rule is

not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?

as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it may be useful in horary.

-sunil gondhalekar

Guest guest

Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,

1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed by

the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.

2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as

changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling

Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house

is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within

3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.

3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary,

your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They are

practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP rules

are generally applicable in both natal and horary except

retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary

not in Natal.

4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to

give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale

or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.

Regards,

tw

, " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear tw ji,

> reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue

> heading the role of sublord in kp.

> regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

becomes the

> strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal

sublords,if

> that planet

> has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have

mentioned that

> this rule is

> not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?

> as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it

may be

> useful in horary.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, Tw ji & other members of this forum,

This discussion is turning a little acrimonious. For the sake of simplicity and avoiding any confusion for future, let me define that everything that is written in 6 readers is 'KP'. All the research after that including 'sub as a significator in case no planet in its star', 4-step and cuspal interlinks can be classified as 'research using KP' but can not be classified as 'KP'.

There can be differene of opinion on what I said above, but it will give a barometer to the forum to judge what is 'KP' and 'what is not KP' and hence avoid any confusion for the future. I hope it will be acceptable to all.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:43 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed by the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary, your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They are practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP rules are generally applicable in both natal and horary except retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary

not in Natal.4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.

Regards,tw , " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka wrote:>> dear tw ji,> reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> heading the role of sublord in kp.> regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

becomes the> strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal sublords,if> that planet> has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have mentioned that> this rule is

> not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?> as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it may be> useful in horary.> -sunil gondhalekar>

Guest guest

Dear Punit Pandey

Thanks for ur timely response taken to stop this.

Dr Sheetal

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

This discussion is turning a little acrimonious. For the sake of simplicity and avoiding any confusion for future, let me define that everything that is written in 6 readers is 'KP'. All the research after that including 'sub as a significator in case no planet in its star', 4-step and cuspal interlinks can be classified as 'research using KP' but can not be classified as 'KP'.

There can be differene of opinion on what I said above, but it will give a barometer to the forum to judge what is 'KP' and 'what is not KP' and hence avoid any confusion for the future. I hope it will be acceptable to all.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed by the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary, your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They are practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP rules are generally applicable in both natal and horary except retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary

not in Natal.4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.

<sunilalaka wrote:>> dear tw ji,> reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> heading the role of sublord in kp.> regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

becomes the> strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal sublords,if> that planet> has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have mentioned that> this rule is

> not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?> as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it may be> useful in horary.> -sunil gondhalekar>

Guest guest

Dear Members, Hope sri Punit Pandey's clarification may be acceptable to all. Here I would like to suppliment to his clarification. KP, 4 step theory, inter cuspal links theory etc are all belong to STELLAR ASTROLOGY which is a broad term. All these theories are based upon Stellar Astrology, giving importance to constellations and their sub divisions. Guruji KSK evolved one Paddhati and hence called as Krishnamurti Paddhati. By research, if X evolves another paddhathi, itwill be called as X paddhathi only. How X paddhathi can be called as Krishnamurthi Paddhathi ? similarly Y paddhathi may come. All these are based on Stellar Astrology. Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

dear pandeyji,

pl.clear one more point,whether non kp message

(as per your defination) to be posted or not?

-sunil gondhalekar

On 3/17/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Pandeyji, When someone is carrying out research,I wonder, whether it does matter KP or not.What it matters is that it should contribute to better prediction. I think that is the spirit of Guruji and precisely he introduced the Sublord system. I think we are wasting time in trying to be one upmanship. Thank you for timely interventiion. Regards, Jammalamdugu Rangan Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear Sunil ji, Tw ji & other members of this forum, This discussion is turning a little acrimonious. For the sake of simplicity and avoiding any confusion for future, let me define that everything that is written in 6 readers is 'KP'. All the research after that including 'sub as a significator in case no planet in its star', 4-step and cuspal interlinks can be classified as 'research using KP' but can not be classified as 'KP'. There can be differene of opinion on what I said above, but it will give a barometer to the forum to judge what is 'KP' and 'what is not KP' and hence avoid any confusion for the future. I hope it will be acceptable to all. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey Moderator On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:43 PM,

tw853 <tw853 > wrote: Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed by the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary, your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They are practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP rules are generally applicable in both natal and horary except retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary not in Natal.4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.Regards,tw , "sunil gondhalekar" <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear tw ji,> reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> heading the role of sublord in kp.> regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that "a cuspal sublord becomes the> strong significators of houses

for which a planet is the cuspal sublords,if> that planet> has no planet in its star".in your previous posting you have mentioned that> this rule is> not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?> as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it may be> useful in horary.> -sunil gondhalekar>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

II Om Gurave Namah IIHari OM Dear Friends,

I like Puneet ji 's strict defination.

Use of 4 step,ESP,Cuspal interlink , etc must be valid withen

its sphere of application.These should not be mixed.

while applying most students state what they are applying.

Trouble arises when more than two method are mixed.

There is another hidden issue.

Kp paddhiti in original is copyright of Family of Prof KSK.Similar is the situation with other modules of astrology , Say with system astrology.

One may recall Sri Chandra kant bhatt did not get permission to use KP in his writing.I am not sure, but this i beleive I have read somewhere.

Use of stellar astrology is appropiate for KP paddhiti.

Traditionally nakshtra is divided in four pada and all division except some nadi uses had been the division of arc.

Time base division by grace of lord Ganesha was evolved and exposed by Late honourable Prof KSK although it was existing in nadis.Since KP is fundamentally uses span "based division on Vimshottari dasa "of star so stellar astrology is appropriate.

To avoid complexities about intellectual property issues in mundane world I recommend acceptance of term steller astrology to model given by Prof KSK.

Rest may be called by name that are chosen by holders of Rights.

Hope , my views are not offensive to any one.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.Srivastava----------------------- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."

-

K. P. Naidu

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:25 AM

Re: Re: cuspal sublord

Dear Members,

Hope sri Punit Pandey's clarification may be acceptable to all.

Here I would like to suppliment to his clarification.

KP, 4 step theory, inter cuspal links theory etc are all belong to STELLAR ASTROLOGY which is a broad term. All these theories are based upon Stellar Astrology, giving importance to constellations and their sub divisions.

Guruji KSK evolved one Paddhati and hence called as Krishnamurti Paddhati. By research, if X evolves another paddhathi, itwill be called as X paddhathi only. How X paddhathi can be called as Krishnamurthi Paddhathi ? similarly Y paddhathi may come. All these are based on Stellar Astrology.

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Important point. As mentioned previously, for the forum everything that is there in 6 readers is 'KP'. Also as suggested by KP Naidu ji and Shrivastava ji, 4-step, cuspal interlinks, ESP and any other research using KP comes under stellar astrology. So for the sake of defining the guideline for the forum let me say that " stellar astrology " topics can be discussed and posted in this forum. I hope it clarifies the question related to posting?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:48 AM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear pandeyji,

pl.clear one more point,whether non kp message

(as per your defination) to be posted or not?

-sunil gondhalekar

On 3/17/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Guest guest

Dear Tinwin,

I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and can certainly be termed as "K.P...."

The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the Original Inventor...

I therefore find that the objection voiced by you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not necessary at all.

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !tw853 <tw853 Sent: Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM Re: cuspal sublord

Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed by the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary, your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They are practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP rules are generally applicable in both natal and

horary except retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary not in Natal.4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "sunil gondhalekar" <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:>> dear tw ji,> reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> heading the role of sublord in kp.> regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that "a cuspal sublord becomes the> strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal sublords,if> that planet> has no planet in its star".in your previous posting you have

mentioned that> this rule is> not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?> as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it may be> useful in horary.> -sunil gondhalekar>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

Purpose of my email was just to give a common definition to 'KP' for this forum. It doesn't matter whether the definition is correct or not, but after having this definition I am sure we will not be having controversy on what is KP and what is not. I have based my definition of KP on 6 reader because it is simple and easy to verify. I would have taken any other definition but this definition, I believe, is the best to avoid controversies.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Tinwin,

I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and can certainly be termed as " K.P.... "

The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the Original Inventor...

I therefore find that the objection voiced by you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not necessary at all.

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853

Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM Re: cuspal sublord

Regards,tw@gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:>> dear tw ji,> reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> heading the role of sublord in kp.> regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear all,

I agree to Shri Lajmiji,here on this point,

that anything which is based on Kp principles,

can be termed as KP.

And I believe that even 4 Step which is an

extension of 2 step,is just KP, and cannot

be termed as some X system.

A person who has invented the record player,

and another person who modifies it to take

6 records at a time,and play one by one,

cannot be termed as the originator,

or think of holding a new patent or

to it with his name.

Ultimately these are all extensions of KP,

under the single Umbrella " Stellar astrology "

which has originated even much before the Nadis

as some paras in ramayan and Mahabharata suggest,

with reference to stars.

I am looking forward to a genuine author of

the modifications of the 2 steps or 3 steps,

to 4 step,who can give value for money taken,

and after reading the book, which,

one can understand the nuances of KP,

not highlighted uoptil now, in the readers,

though mentioned there in few places,

but scattered.

I am ready to pay Rs 2000- for the book, but let it

make the reader understand with numerous and

various examples of usage, and explanations,

unhurriedly written,

and primarily to serve the astrologer community,

and secondarily for a commercial cause.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear Tinwin,

> I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and

you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and can

certainly be termed as " K.P.... "

> The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry

are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the

Original Inventor...

> I therefore find that the objection voiced by

you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not

necessary at all.

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM

> Re: cuspal sublord

>

>

> Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,

>

> 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed

by

> the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.

>

> 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

> those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as

> changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling

> Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house

> is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

> significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within

> 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.

>

> 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary,

> your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

> KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They

are

> practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP

rules

> are generally applicable in both natal and horary except

> retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary

> not in Natal.

>

> 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to

> give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale

> or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > dear tw ji,

> > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue

> > heading the role of sublord in kp.

> > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

> becomes the

> > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal

> sublords,if

> > that planet

> > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have

> mentioned that

> > this rule is

> > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not

kp?

> > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it

> may be

> > useful in horary.

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go

to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji & Friends,

I would request everybody that let us stop debating what is KP and what is not and move on. This seems a never ending disussion with not tha great value.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear all,I agree to Shri Lajmiji,here on this point,that anything which is based on Kp principles,can be termed as KP.And I believe that even 4 Step which is an extension of 2 step,is just KP, and cannot

be termed as some X system. A person who has invented the record player,and another person who modifies it to take6 records at a time,and play one by one,cannot be termed as the originator,or think of holding a new patent or

to it with his name.Ultimately these are all extensions of KP,under the single Umbrella " Stellar astrology " which has originated even much before the Nadisas some paras in ramayan and Mahabharata suggest,

with reference to stars.I am looking forward to a genuine author ofthe modifications of the 2 steps or 3 steps,to 4 step,who can give value for money taken,and after reading the book, which,one can understand the nuances of KP,

not highlighted uoptil now, in the readers,though mentioned there in few places,but scattered.I am ready to pay Rs 2000- for the book, but let itmake the reader understand with numerous and various examples of usage, and explanations,

unhurriedly written,and primarily to serve the astrologer community,and secondarily for a commercial cause.regards,Bhaskar. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote: >> Dear Tinwin,> I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and can certainly be termed as " K.P.... "

> The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the Original Inventor...> I therefore find that the objection voiced by you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not

necessary at all.> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> >

> tw853 <tw853> > Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM> Re: cuspal sublord

> > > Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,> > 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed by> the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.> > 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

> those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as> changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling> Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house

> is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E> significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within> 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.> > 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary,

> your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji> KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They are> practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP

rules> are generally applicable in both natal and horary except> retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary> not in Natal.> > 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to

> give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale> or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> >> > dear tw ji,> > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> > heading the role of sublord in kp.> > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

> becomes the> > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal> sublords,if> > that planet> > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have

> mentioned that> > this rule is> > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?> > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it> may be

> > useful in horary.> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

>

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh Rao Lajmi,

You're also wrong because Dr. Kar has called his theory " Kar

Padhdhati " , Mr. Baskaran " KB " , Mr. Khullar " Kalamsa & Cuspal

Interlinks Theory " .

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear Tinwin,

> I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and

you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and can

certainly be termed as " K.P.... "

> The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry

are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the

Original Inventor...

> I therefore find that the objection voiced by

you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not

necessary at all.

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM

>

>

> Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,

>

> 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed

by

> the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.

>

> 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

> those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as

> changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling

> Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house

> is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

> significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within

> 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.

>

> 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary,

> your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

> KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They

are

> practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP

rules

> are generally applicable in both natal and horary except

> retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary

> not in Natal.

>

> 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to

> give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale

> or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > dear tw ji,

> > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue

> > heading the role of sublord in kp.

> > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

> becomes the

> > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal

> sublords,if

> > that planet

> > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have

> mentioned that

> > this rule is

> > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not

kp?

> > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it

> may be

> > useful in horary.

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go

to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

From the forum's perspective, we already defined what is KP in message #16816 (/message/16816). Please no further discussion on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Yogesh Rao Lajmi,You're also wrong because Dr. Kar has called his theory " Kar Padhdhati " , Mr. Baskaran " KB " , Mr. Khullar " Kalamsa & Cuspal Interlinks Theory " .

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>

> Dear Tinwin,> I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and can certainly be termed as " K.P.... " > The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry

are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the Original Inventor...> I therefore find that the objection voiced by you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not necessary at all.

> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> >

> tw853 <tw853> > Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM> Re: cuspal sublord

> > > Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,> > 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed by> the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.> > 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

> those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as> changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling> Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house

> is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E> significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within> 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.> > 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of Horary,

> your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji> KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They are> practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP

rules> are generally applicable in both natal and horary except> retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary> not in Natal.> > 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to

> give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale> or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> >> > dear tw ji,> > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> > heading the role of sublord in kp.> > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

> becomes the> > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal> sublords,if> > that planet> > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have

> mentioned that> > this rule is> > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not kp?> > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it> may be

> > useful in horary.> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> > > > >

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/>

Guest guest

Dear Moderator Punit Pandey ji,

Mine is telling the truth not discussing or telling KP or non KP. If

it's wrong tell me so with proof.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> From the forum's perspective, we already defined what is KP in

> #16816 (/message/16816).

Please no

> further discussion on it.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> > Dear Yogesh Rao Lajmi,

> >

> > You're also wrong because Dr. Kar has called his theory " Kar

> > Padhdhati " , Mr. Baskaran " KB " , Mr. Khullar " Kalamsa & Cuspal

> > Interlinks Theory " .

> >

> > tw

> >

> > <%

40>, Yogesh

> > Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Tinwin,

> > > I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and

> > you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and

can

> > certainly be termed as " K.P.... "

> > > The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry

> > are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the

> > Original Inventor...

> > > I therefore find that the objection voiced by

> > you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not

> > necessary at all.

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > > tw853 <tw853@>

> > > <%40>

> > > Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM

> > > Re: cuspal sublord

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,

> > >

> > > 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and

followed

> > by

> > > the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.

> > >

> > > 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP.

Only

> > > those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as

> > > changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator,

telling

> > > Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another

house

> > > is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

> > > significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt

within

> > > 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.

> > >

> > > 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of

Horary,

> > > your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

> > > KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable.

They

> > are

> > > practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP

> > rules

> > > are generally applicable in both natal and horary except

> > > retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in

Horary

> > > not in Natal.

> > >

> > > 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you

want to

> > > give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound

rationale

> > > or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any

purpose.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> > > <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > dear tw ji,

> > > > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue

> > > > heading the role of sublord in kp.

> > > > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal

sublord

> > > becomes the

> > > > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the

cuspal

> > > sublords,if

> > > > that planet

> > > > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have

> > > mentioned that

> > > > this rule is

> > > > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is

not

> > kp?

> > > > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to

natal,it

> > > may be

> > > > useful in horary.

> > > > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go

> > to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji,

I am not sure are you talking about the definition of KP that we have opted or something else. In case your last email is about the definition, I have my own reasons that I can reiterate again. My primary concern is not much about truth or lies at this point of time. The matter has blown out of the proportion just because everybody is thinking that his/her side of story is truth and other's is lie. In my opinion, the reason for that is we don't have any scale on which we can decide. I thought that the scale of 6 readers is the best scale to avoid any confusion and controversy. This is the best I could think to resolve this controversy going on for some time and bringing everyone's focus back to the astrological discussion.

In case you are talking about your last to last email where you have mentioned that everybody has giving a different name to their system, it is the fact and doesn't rquire any proof. Though from the forum's perspective, let us classify all those systems as " stellar systems " to avoid any confusion. Now as we have definations for both, I think that there should not by any controversy unless and until we mix definition of outside world with our forum's definaiton. Let us not do that.

I would request you and everybody to leave this behind and move forward. It looks like that the energy of senior astrologers is getting wasted due to this petty issue.

Let us get back to the astrology. (I just thought whether I should write 'get back to astrology' or 'get back to KP' or 'get back to stellar astrology' :-). It seems that the present discussion has made moderator's life harder.)

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:41 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Moderator Punit Pandey ji,Mine is telling the truth not discussing or telling KP or non KP. If it's wrong tell me so with proof.Thanks and regards,tw , " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,>

> From the forum's perspective, we already defined what is KP in message> #16816 (/message/16816).

Please no> further discussion on it.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > > Dear Yogesh Rao Lajmi,> >> > You're also wrong because Dr. Kar has called his theory " Kar

> > Padhdhati " , Mr. Baskaran " KB " , Mr. Khullar " Kalamsa & Cuspal> > Interlinks Theory " .> >> > tw> >> > <%

40>, Yogesh > > Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tinwin,> > > I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and> > you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and

can> > certainly be termed as " K.P.... " > > > The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry> > are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the> > Original Inventor...

> > > I therefore find that the objection voiced by> > you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not> > necessary at all.> > > L.Y.Rao.> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > >> > > > > > tw853 <tw853@>

> > > <%40>> > > Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM

> > > Re: cuspal sublord> > >> > >> > > Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,> > >> > > 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and

followed> > by> > > the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.> > >> > > 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only> > > those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as

> > > changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator, telling> > > Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another house> > > is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

> > > significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within> > > 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.> > >> > > 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of

Horary,> > > your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji> > > KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They> > are> > > practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP

> > rules> > > are generally applicable in both natal and horary except> > > retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary> > > not in Natal.> > >

> > > 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to> > > give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale> > > or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any

purpose.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > tw> > >> > > @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> > > <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > dear tw ji,> > > > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> > > > heading the role of sublord in kp.

> > > > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord> > > becomes the> > > > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal> > > sublords,if

> > > > that planet> > > > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have> > > mentioned that> > > > this rule is> > > > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is

not> > kp?> > > > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to natal,it> > > may be> > > > useful in horary.> > > > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go> > to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Punit Pandey ji,

As your saying " My primary concern is not much > about truth or lies

at this point of time. " , implies that it is no problem in this group

for such kind of lies, a member accusing another memeber with a

false statement or quoting Guruji KSK or Shri Bhattt has said so and

so unrealistic statements without the reliable references when

requested for proof, I've no more comment.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>

> I am not sure are you talking about the definition of KP that we

have opted

> or something else. In case your last email is about the

definition, I have

> my own reasons that I can reiterate again. My primary concern is

not much

> about truth or lies at this point of time. The matter has blown

out of the

> proportion just because everybody is thinking that his/her side of

story is

> truth and other's is lie. In my opinion, the reason for that is we

don't

> have any scale on which we can decide. I thought that the scale of

6 readers

> is the best scale to avoid any confusion and controversy. This is

the best I

> could think to resolve this controversy going on for some time and

bringing

> everyone's focus back to the astrological discussion.

>

> In case you are talking about your last to last email where you

have

> mentioned that everybody has giving a different name to their

system, it is

> the fact and doesn't rquire any proof. Though from the forum's

perspective,

> let us classify all those systems as " stellar systems " to avoid any

> confusion. Now as we have definations for both, I think that there

should

> not by any controversy unless and until we mix definition of

outside world

> with our forum's definaiton. Let us not do that.

>

> I would request you and everybody to leave this behind and move

forward. It

> looks like that the energy of senior astrologers is getting wasted

due to

> this petty issue.

>

> Let us get back to the astrology. (I just thought whether I should

write

> 'get back to astrology' or 'get back to KP' or 'get back to stellar

> astrology' :-). It seems that the present discussion has made

moderator's

> life harder.)

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:41 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> > Dear Moderator Punit Pandey ji,

> >

> > Mine is telling the truth not discussing or telling KP or non

KP. If

> > it's wrong tell me so with proof.

> >

> > Thanks and regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> > <%

40>, " Punit

> > Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > From the forum's perspective, we already defined what is KP in

> > message

> > > #16816

(/message/16816).

> > Please no

> > > further discussion on it.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > > On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Yogesh Rao Lajmi,

> > > >

> > > > You're also wrong because Dr. Kar has called his theory " Kar

> > > > Padhdhati " , Mr. Baskaran " KB " , Mr. Khullar " Kalamsa & Cuspal

> > > > Interlinks Theory " .

> > > >

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > > <%

40><%

> > 40>, Yogesh

> > > > Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Tinwin,

> > > > > I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and

> > > > you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to

be,and

> > can

> > > > certainly be termed as " K.P.... "

> > > > > The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry

> > > > are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit

to the

> > > > Original Inventor...

> > > > > I therefore find that the objection voiced by

> > > > you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and

not

> > > > necessary at all.

> > > > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > > > GOOD LUCK !

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > tw853 <tw853@>

> > > > > <%

40><%40>

> > > > > Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM

> > > > > Re: cuspal sublord

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and

> > followed

> > > > by

> > > > > the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP.

> > Only

> > > > > those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP,

such as

> > > > > changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator,

> > telling

> > > > > Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to

another

> > house

> > > > > is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

> > > > > significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt

> > within

> > > > > 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of

> > Horary,

> > > > > your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or

Guruji

> > > > > KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable.

> > They

> > > > are

> > > > > practically applying this rule in both natal and horary.

In KP

> > > > rules

> > > > > are generally applicable in both natal and horary except

> > > > > retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in

> > Horary

> > > > > not in Natal.

> > > > >

> > > > > 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you

> > want to

> > > > > give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound

> > rationale

> > > > > or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any

> > purpose.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > tw

> > > > >

> > > > > @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> > > > > <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dear tw ji,

> > > > > > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue

> > > > > > heading the role of sublord in kp.

> > > > > > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal

> > sublord

> > > > > becomes the

> > > > > > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the

> > cuspal

> > > > > sublords,if

> > > > > > that planet

> > > > > > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you

have

> > > > > mentioned that

> > > > > > this rule is

> > > > > > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this

is

> > not

> > > > kp?

> > > > > > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to

> > natal,it

> > > > > may be

> > > > > > useful in horary.

> > > > > > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Go

> > > > to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji,

You have quoted only half the sentence which has not conveyed true meaning. Let me quote again - " My primary concern is not much about truth or lies at this point of time. " What you missed is " at this point of time " and it is very important. In my opinion we are sacrificing bigger and importnat things for some petty things. We cannot keep accusing each other whole life for something happned in the past, but we need to move on. So my " primary concern " is shifted to sort this out " at this point of time. " At this point of time " truth or lies " are not my primary concern and to get the discussion & learning going is my " primary concern. "

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Punit Pandey ji,As your saying " My primary concern is not much > about truth or lies at this point of time. " , implies that it is no problem in this group for such kind of lies, a member accusing another memeber with a

false statement or quoting Guruji KSK or Shri Bhattt has said so and so unrealistic statements without the reliable references when requested for proof, I've no more comment.

Thanks and regards,tw , " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:>

> Dear Tw ji,> > I am not sure are you talking about the definition of KP that we have opted> or something else. In case your last email is about the definition, I have

> my own reasons that I can reiterate again. My primary concern is not much> about truth or lies at this point of time. The matter has blown out of the> proportion just because everybody is thinking that his/her side of

story is> truth and other's is lie. In my opinion, the reason for that is we don't> have any scale on which we can decide. I thought that the scale of 6 readers> is the best scale to avoid any confusion and controversy. This is

the best I> could think to resolve this controversy going on for some time and bringing> everyone's focus back to the astrological discussion.> > In case you are talking about your last to last email where you

have> mentioned that everybody has giving a different name to their system, it is> the fact and doesn't rquire any proof. Though from the forum's perspective,> let us classify all those systems as " stellar systems " to avoid any

> confusion. Now as we have definations for both, I think that there should> not by any controversy unless and until we mix definition of outside world> with our forum's definaiton. Let us not do that.

> > I would request you and everybody to leave this behind and move forward. It> looks like that the energy of senior astrologers is getting wasted due to> this petty issue.> > Let us get back to the astrology. (I just thought whether I should

write> 'get back to astrology' or 'get back to KP' or 'get back to stellar> astrology' :-). It seems that the present discussion has made moderator's> life harder.)

> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:41 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > > Dear Moderator Punit Pandey ji,> >> > Mine is telling the truth not discussing or telling KP or non

KP. If> > it's wrong tell me so with proof.> >> > Thanks and regards,> >> > tw> >

> > <%40>, " Punit > > Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > >> > > From the forum's perspective, we already defined what is KP in

> > message> > > #16816 (/message/16816).> > Please no> > > further discussion on it.

> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > > On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >

> > > > Dear Yogesh Rao Lajmi,> > > >> > > > You're also wrong because Dr. Kar has called his theory " Kar> > > > Padhdhati " , Mr. Baskaran " KB " , Mr. Khullar " Kalamsa & Cuspal

> > > > Interlinks Theory " .> > > >> > > > tw> > > >> > > > <%

40><% > > 40>, Yogesh> > > > Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Tinwin,> > > > > I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and> > > > you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and> > can

> > > > certainly be termed as " K.P.... " > > > > > The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry> > > > are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit

to the> > > > Original Inventor...> > > > > I therefore find that the objection voiced by> > > > you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not> > > > necessary at all.

> > > > > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > GOOD LUCK !> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > tw853 <tw853@>> > > > > <%

40><%40>> > > > > Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM> > > > > Re: cuspal sublord

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,> > > > >> > > > > 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and

> > followed> > > > by> > > > > the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.> > > > >> > > > > 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP.

> > Only> > > > > those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as> > > > > changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator,> > telling

> > > > > Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another> > house> > > > > is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E> > > > > significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt

> > within> > > > > 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.> > > > >> > > > > 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of> > Horary,

> > > > > your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji> > > > > KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable.> > They> > > > are

> > > > > practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP> > > > rules> > > > > are generally applicable in both natal and horary except> > > > > retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in

> > Horary> > > > > not in Natal.> > > > >> > > > > 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you> > want to> > > > > give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound

> > rationale> > > > > or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any> > purpose.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >

> > > > > tw> > > > >> > > > > @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar " > > > > > <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >> > > > > > dear tw ji,> > > > > > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue> > > > > > heading the role of sublord in kp.

> > > > > > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal> > sublord> > > > > becomes the> > > > > > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the

> > cuspal> > > > > sublords,if> > > > > > that planet> > > > > > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have> > > > > mentioned that

> > > > > > this rule is> > > > > > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is> > not> > > > kp?> > > > > > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to

> > natal,it> > > > > may be> > > > > > useful in horary.> > > > > > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > >> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go> > > > to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar

Now that the definition of " what is KP and what is not " as given by

moderator will prevail in this forum. So no further discussions on

the subject. But I fully agree with your views given in mess. # 16843.

As far as I know, 4 step theory is the brain child of one Mr. Sunil

Gondhalekar. Other than him nobody has written any books on this

theory. A study note on 4 step theory written by Mr. Tin Win ji is in

file section of this group. Also there was enough discussion about

the theory in this forum.

However it appears that all this falls short of your expectations as

mentioned in last two paras of the message. Can you please elaborate?

with regards

Subhash Ektare

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> I agree to Shri Lajmiji,here on this point,

> that anything which is based on Kp principles,

> can be termed as KP.

> And I believe that even 4 Step which is an

> extension of 2 step,is just KP, and cannot

> be termed as some X system.

>

> A person who has invented the record player,

> and another person who modifies it to take

> 6 records at a time,and play one by one,

> cannot be termed as the originator,

> or think of holding a new patent or

> to it with his name.

>

> Ultimately these are all extensions of KP,

> under the single Umbrella " Stellar astrology "

> which has originated even much before the Nadis

> as some paras in ramayan and Mahabharata suggest,

> with reference to stars.

>

> I am looking forward to a genuine author of

> the modifications of the 2 steps or 3 steps,

> to 4 step,who can give value for money taken,

> and after reading the book, which,

> one can understand the nuances of KP,

> not highlighted uoptil now, in the readers,

> though mentioned there in few places,

> but scattered.

>

> I am ready to pay Rs 2000- for the book, but let it

> make the reader understand with numerous and

> various examples of usage, and explanations,

> unhurriedly written,

> and primarily to serve the astrologer community,

> and secondarily for a commercial cause.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Tinwin,

> > I think you've both got it all wrong,Punit and

> you...anything based upon the Principles of K.P., need to be,and

can

> certainly be termed as " K.P.... "

> > The terms Newton's Laws,Pythagorean geometry

> are similarly used ...the whole idea is to give due credit to the

> Original Inventor...

> > I therefore find that the objection voiced by

> you and supported by Puneet Pandey as quite out of place and not

> necessary at all.

> > L.Y.Rao.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853@>

> >

> > Monday, 17 March, 2008 5:43:01 PM

> > Re: cuspal sublord

> >

> >

> > Dear sunil gondhalekar ji,

> >

> > 1. As mentioned many times, this rule has been found and followed

> by

> > the well known KP astrologers with succesful results.

> >

> > 2. The rule not applied by Guruji KSK does not mean not KP. Only

> > those rules against Guruji KSK's principles are not KP, such as

> > changing the role of sub lord from decider to significator,

telling

> > Rahu or Pluto is generally malefic, any house 12th to another

house

> > is not negative of that another house, upgrading grade E

> > significator to grade A significator by mere conj. or aspt within

> > 3deg:20min orb, taking aspt of Rahu/Ketu etc.

> >

> > 3. With your negligable experience from rare application of

Horary,

> > your saying of this rule can be useful only in Horary or Guruji

> > KSK's retrgression doesn't work in Horary are not reliable. They

> are

> > practically applying this rule in both natal and horary. In KP

> rules

> > are generally applicable in both natal and horary except

> > retrogression. There is no reason to say it's applicable in Horary

> > not in Natal.

> >

> > 4. Pl practically try it fisrt like they are doing, if you want to

> > give an applicable opinion. Your opinion without a sound rationale

> > or proof or sufficient experience is not helpful for any purpose.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

> > <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > dear tw ji,

> > > reference to your article in kpezine march 2008 issue

> > > heading the role of sublord in kp.

> > > regarding point no.3,you have mentioned that " a cuspal sublord

> > becomes the

> > > strong significators of houses for which a planet is the cuspal

> > sublords,if

> > > that planet

> > > has no planet in its star " .in your previous posting you have

> > mentioned that

> > > this rule is

> > > not applied by KSK. then why you have not mentioned this is not

> kp?

> > > as per my opinion this rule will be not be applicable to

natal,it

> > may be

> > > useful in horary.

> > > -sunil gondhalekar

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Go

> to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

> >

>

• 1 year later...

Dear Sujata,

11th house is considered for friends

Mercury is the karka for friends.

Regards

Sudhir

-

sujata das

Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:21 PM

Re: cuspal sublord

Dear Sujat Iwanted to know why I dont have friends.RegardsSujata

sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Thu, 12 November, 2009 4:45:32 PMRe: cuspal sublord

Respected Sujataji,

From your writing it appears you know very well what planetary positions and which houses give one a lot of friends and which leave one deserted of friends.I am anaware of this aspect of prediction.Could you please elucidate thispoint in detail, ? I am interested.

regards,

sujatkaram. --- On Tue, 10/11/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> cuspal sublord@gro ups.comTuesday, 10 November, 2009, 11:33 PM

Dear puneetLets have a discussion on how csl change the results of a house.Sometime back I had asked how Bhasker had not with an accident or illhealth inspite of 7 planets signifying the 12th H, u had said that csl of 6th, sa signifies the 5th.My csl of 12th is sa+ is in 11, yet I feel awful. My son 's dasa is sa in 12th,l/o3 4, in ra star in 7th and he has a lot of friends, while I have none It could b because sa is in ju star in 8th, but ju is l/o 2 4.. Do csl work only during their dasas or all the time ? RegardsSujataFrom cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sujataji,

Sorry for intervening.

Your XI sub lord is Rahu I suppose. It occupies Sagettarius. Jupiter occupies your VIII house in Cancer. Moon although conjoins XI cusp it does not own any house. Thirdly Saturn occupies your XI hoouse. Connection of Rahu and Jupiter to VIII house may be the main reason that you do not have friends if you are true. There may be some other reasons. Others may high-light. Have you shown any interest to make friends ever?

Regards.

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 8:21:18 PMRe: cuspal sublord

sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 4:45:32 PMRe: cuspal sublord

Respected Sujataji,

From your writing it appears you know very well what planetary positions and which houses give one a lot of friends and which leave one deserted of friends.I am anaware of this aspect of prediction.Could you please elucidate thispoint in detail, ? I am interested.

regards,

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> cuspal sublord@gro ups.comTuesday, 10 November, 2009, 11:33 PM

Dear puneetLets have a discussion on how csl change the results of a house.Sometime back I had asked how Bhasker had not with an accident or illhealth inspite of 7 planets signifying the 12th H, u had said that csl of 6th, sa signifies the 5th.My csl of 12th is sa+ is in 11, yet I feel awful. My son 's dasa is sa in 12th,l/o3 4, in ra star in 7th and he has a lot of friends, while I have none It could b because sa is in ju star in 8th, but ju is l/o 2 4.. Do csl work only during their dasas or all the time ? RegardsSujataFrom cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

Dear Dr RathI have tried but the others were always for their own gain.They wud lose interest once their work was done/ not done So I just gave up.RegrdsLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Fri, 13 November, 2009 10:08:32 AMRe:

cuspal sublord

Dear Sujataji,

Sorry for intervening.

Your XI sub lord is Rahu I suppose. It occupies Sagettarius. Jupiter occupies your VIII house in Cancer. Moon although conjoins XI cusp it does not own any house. Thirdly Saturn occupies your XI hoouse. Connection of Rahu and Jupiter to VIII house may be the main reason that you do not have friends if you are true. There may be some other reasons. Others may high-light. Have you shown any interest to make friends ever?

Regards.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, November 12, 2009 8:21:18 PMRe: cuspal sublord

sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 4:45:32 PMRe: cuspal sublord

Respected Sujataji,

regards,

Dear SudhirWho says me is for friends. Its for communication and commerce, dual, intellect and airRegardsSujatasudhir <taurus.sudhir Sent: Fri, 13 November, 2009 9:04:52 AMRe: cuspal sublord

Dear Sujata,

11th house is considered for friends

Mercury is the karka for friends.

Regards

Sudhir

-

sujata das

@gro ups.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:21 PM

Re: cuspal sublord

Respected Sujataji,

regards,

Dear Sujata ji,

Mrs. Sujata Das, 05-05-1955, 21:37 PM, Delhi, 28N36, 77E10, New KPA 23-08-36,

Asc Li 26-05-03, Rahu Dasa Bal 17Y-0M-9D (KPAstro 3.5)

11th CSL Ra(1), aspected by Ma(6,1-5-12) & Sa+(11,3), no planet in star of Sa,

which is CSL of 6,12, sgl Ju(8,2-4); in star Ke(7),stl Ma(6,1-5-12), sgl

Me(6,8-10); in own sub Ra

Ma, Ju, Me & Sa by CSL signification seem unfavorable. It's much better not

having them than leaving after having, perhaps depending on dasa

period.

Regards,

TW

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> I have tried but the others were always for their own gain.They wud lose

interest once their work was done/ not done So I just gave up.

> Regrds

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Luther Rath <rathluther

>

> Fri, 13 November, 2009 10:08:32 AM

>

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> Sorry for intervening.

> Your XI sub lord is Rahu I suppose. It occupies Sagettarius. Jupiter occupies

your VIII house in Cancer. Moon although conjoins XI cusp it does not own any

house. Thirdly Saturn occupies your XI hoouse. Connection of Rahu and Jupiter to

VIII house may be the main reason that you do not have friends if you are true.

There may be some other reasons. Others may high-light. Have you shown any

interest to make friends ever?

> Regards.

>

>

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, November 12, 2009 8:21:18 PM

>

>

> Dear Sujat

> Iwanted to know why I dont have friends.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, 12 November, 2009 4:45:32 PM

>

>

> Respected Sujataji,

> From your writing it appears you know very well what planetary positions and

which houses give one a lot of friends and which leave one deserted of friends.I

am anaware of this aspect of prediction.Could you please elucidate thispoint in

detail, ? I am interested.

> regards,

> sujatkaram.

>

> --- On Tue, 10/11/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> >sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> > cuspal sublord

> >@gro ups.com

> >Tuesday, 10 November, 2009, 11:33 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >Dear puneet

> >Lets have a discussion on how csl change the results of a house.Sometime back

I had asked how Bhasker had not with an accident or illhealth inspite of 7

planets signifying the 12th H, u had said that csl of 6th, sa signifies the 5th.

> >My csl of 12th is sa+ is in 11, yet I feel awful. My son 's dasa is sa in

12th,l/o3 4, in ra star in 7th and he has a lot of friends, while I have none It

could b because sa is in ju star in 8th, but ju is l/o 2 4..

> >Do csl work only during their dasas or all the time ?

> >Regards

> >Sujata

> >

> >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in.. com/trynew

> >

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>