IndiaDivine.org

cuspal sublord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear TWjiThankyou for the beautiful anatysisRegardsSujataTW <tw853 Sent: Fri, 13 November, 2009 10:58:14 PM Re: cuspal sublord

Dear Sujata ji,

Mrs. Sujata Das, 05-05-1955, 21:37 PM, Delhi, 28N36, 77E10, New KPA 23-08-36, Asc Li 26-05-03, Rahu Dasa Bal 17Y-0M-9D (KPAstro 3.5)

11th CSL Ra(1), aspected by Ma(6,1-5-12) & Sa+(11,3), no planet in star of Sa, which is CSL of 6,12, sgl Ju(8,2-4); in star Ke(7),stl Ma(6,1-5-12) , sgl Me(6,8-10); in own sub Ra

Ma, Ju, Me & Sa by CSL signification seem unfavorable. It's much better not having them than leaving after having, perhaps depending on dasa

period.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Dr Rath

> I have tried but the others were always for their own gain.They wud lose interest once their work was done/ not done So I just gave up.

> Regrds

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, 13 November, 2009 10:08:32 AM

> Re: cuspal sublord

>

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> Sorry for intervening.

> Your XI sub lord is Rahu I suppose. It occupies Sagettarius. Jupiter occupies your VIII house in Cancer. Moon although conjoins XI cusp it does not own any house. Thirdly Saturn occupies your XI hoouse. Connection of Rahu and Jupiter to VIII house may be the main reason that you do not have friends if you are true. There may be some other reasons. Others may high-light. Have you shown any interest to make friends ever?

> Regards.

>

>

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, November 12, 2009 8:21:18 PM

>

>

> Dear Sujat

> Iwanted to know why I dont have friends.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ . co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, 12 November, 2009 4:45:32 PM

>

>

> Respected Sujataji,

> From your writing it appears you know very well what planetary positions and which houses give one a lot of friends and which leave one deserted of friends.I am anaware of this aspect of prediction.Could you please elucidate thispoint in detail, ? I am interested.

> regards,

> sujatkaram.

>

> --- On Tue, 10/11/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> >sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> > cuspal sublord

> >@gro ups.com

> >Tuesday, 10 November, 2009, 11:33 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >Dear puneet

> >Lets have a discussion on how csl change the results of a house.Sometime back I had asked how Bhasker had not with an accident or illhealth inspite of 7 planets signifying the 12th H, u had said that csl of 6th, sa signifies the 5th.

> >My csl of 12th is sa+ is in 11, yet I feel awful. My son 's dasa is sa in 12th,l/o3 4, in ra star in 7th and he has a lot of friends, while I have none It could b because sa is in ju star in 8th, but ju is l/o 2 4..

> >Do csl work only during their dasas or all the time ?

> >Regards

> >Sujata

> >

> >From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

> >

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Friends,

We all are friends,

But we are watching for the rules and planets for the friends.

Yes it is here.

Sri Kanak Bosmia ji, the Editor of KPEZine, has given as

below, under "Matters controlled by Grahas".

SU - Friends

JU - Friends,

Cautious in friendships, Dissipate Friends, Friendliness, Friendship, Rich and

Generous Friends

VE- Friends,

Friendliness, Friendships, Giftd from Friends, Tenderness to Friends

SA - Long

FriendshipRegardsKalyan

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Fri, November 13, 2009 9:56:41 PMRe: cuspal sublord

Dear SudhirWho says me is for friends. Its for communication and commerce, dual, intellect and airRegardsSujatasudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFri, 13 November, 2009 9:04:52 AMRe: cuspal sublord

Dear Sujata,

11th house is considered for friends

Mercury is the karka for friends.

Regards

Sudhir

-

sujata das

@gro ups.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:21 PM

Re: cuspal sublord

Dear Sujat Iwanted to know why I dont have friends.RegardsSujata

sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 4:45:32 PMRe: cuspal sublord

Respected Sujataji,

From your writing it appears you know very well what planetary positions and which houses give one a lot of friends and which leave one deserted of friends.I am anaware of this aspect of prediction.Could you please elucidate thispoint in detail, ? I am interested.

regards,

sujatkaram. --- On Tue, 10/11/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> cuspal sublord@gro ups.comTuesday, 10 November, 2009, 11:33 PM

Dear puneetLets have a discussion on how csl change the results of a house.Sometime back I had asked how Bhasker had not with an accident or illhealth inspite of 7 planets signifying the 12th H, u had said that csl of 6th, sa signifies the 5th.My csl of 12th is sa+ is in 11, yet I feel awful. My son 's dasa is sa in 12th,l/o3 4, in ra star in 7th and he has a lot of friends, while I have none It could b because sa is in ju star in 8th, but ju is l/o 2 4.. Do csl work only during their dasas or all the time ? RegardsSujataFrom cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!