Guest guest

Guest guest

If both Dasha & Bhukti are operating only 3rd & 12th houses

powerfully, & weak significator of 9th house, what results one can

expect during this dasha & bhukti?

Parag

Guest guest

Dear Parag,

When you ask questions,you should give full and clear details of what you are looking for... ? Mr.Raichur had informed me that you are a student of K.P., and a son of an accoplished K.P. astrologer...Hence my expectations from you are of a high standard,and my replies may sound "srict" and also perhaps bordering on the abrupt...but pl. understand,it is only in the interest of your attaining the highest standards...

Now,in the said case,are you investigating a foreign business-trip/pleasure-trip/explorative tour/getting a job or to "settle" there permanently...? What is the objective of the foreign trip ?

The karaka house for going abroad is the XIIth,the rule,as per K.P., is that if the s/l of XII,signifies III,IX XII,one will definitely go abroad...btw what exactly do you mean by weak significator,kindly give more details... ?

You have not said anything about the position and significations of Saturn and whether it aspects the XII or IXth...

I suggest the members do not "pose riddles"...

Earlier too you had asked questions in this forum...and were asked to give complete details...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

parag_m_g <parag_m_g Sent: Friday, 28 March, 2008 5:14:59 PM 3rd & 12th houses

If both Dasha & Bhukti are operating only 3rd & 12th housespowerfully, & weak significator of 9th house, what results one canexpect during this dasha & bhukti?Parag

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Thanks, I will give the details

, " parag_m_g " <parag_m_g wrote:

>

> If both Dasha & Bhukti are operating only 3rd & 12th houses

> powerfully, & weak significator of 9th house, what results one can

> expect during this dasha & bhukti?

> Parag

>

Guest guest

Dear Parag,

Exactly what are you analysing ?

What are significations of the Dasa-lord,Bhukti-lord and the anthara lord...?

Regarding the IIIrd and the XIIth houses, each by themselves,give different results...

The details provided are insufficient, atleast to me...I must say,I cannot "read your mind"...

Your questions should be very clear...and avoid asking hypothetical questions...

Are trying to look for foreign visit or settling abroad...?

Different cuspal sub-lords need to be analysed for for a trip and settling abroad respectively...

Questions should be very clear,specific and understandable to all...

Pl. reframe your question keeping the above in mind...else I,for one do not understand it...

L.Y.Rao.

parag_m_g <parag_m_g Sent: Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 7:47:02 PM Re: 3rd & 12th houses

Thanks, I will give the details@gro ups.com, "parag_m_g" <parag_m_g@. ..> wrote:>> If both Dasha & Bhukti are operating only 3rd & 12th houses> powerfully, & weak significator of 9th house, what results one can> expect during this dasha & bhukti?> Parag>

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Parag, When the dasa and bhukti lords signify only 3rd and 12th houses and 9th houses weakly the following rrsults may be experienced by the consultant. 1.He may experience loss or expenditure in journey in pilgrimage or for conducting relegious functions or ceremonies at a new place. 2. He may have to incur expenditure for his younger brother. 3. He may have to spend for his father. The expenditure for a residencial building or land or vehicle of his father. 4. His younger brother may get recognition by his superiors and he may be honoured as well for his meritorious deeds. 5. His mother may fall ill and hospitalised.For her treatment the consultant has to incur some expenditure. 6.His wife will suffer from some minor ailment during this period. 7. The houses indicates journey of his wife as well. So the couple may go on a pilgrimage to new places. The happenings can take place only when the sublord of the lagna of the concerned individuals are placed in such houses and stars that support the incidences.The occurance will also depent on the transit of the lords. I hope this much will suffice for your query. Wish you best of luck. Please have patience and endurance. Lutherparag_m_g <parag_m_g wrote: Thanks, I will give the details , "parag_m_g" <parag_m_g wrote:>> If both Dasha & Bhukti are operating only 3rd & 12th houses> powerfully, & weak significator of 9th house, what results one can> expect during this dasha & bhukti?> Parag>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

When will I get the Software Job? Horse No : 221 Regards, AnjiYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Parag, Exactly what are you analysing ? What are significations of the Dasa-lord,Bhukti-lord and the anthara lord...? Regarding the IIIrd and the XIIth houses, each by themselves,give different results... The details provided are insufficient, atleast to me...I must say,I cannot "read your mind"... Your questions should be very clear...and avoid asking hypothetical questions... Are trying to look for foreign

visit or settling abroad...? Different cuspal sub-lords need to be analysed for for a trip and settling abroad respectively... Questions should be very clear,specific and understandable to all... Pl. reframe your question keeping the above in mind...else I,for one do not understand it... L.Y.Rao. parag_m_g <parag_m_g > Sent: Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 7:47:02 PM Re: 3rd & 12th houses Thanks, I will give the details@gro ups.com, "parag_m_g" <parag_m_g@. ..> wrote:>> If both Dasha & Bhukti are operating only 3rd & 12th houses> powerfully, & weak significator of 9th house, what results one

can> expect during this dasha & bhukti?> Parag> Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Thanks a Lot Sir,

for your reply,

Parag

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Parag,

> When the dasa and bhukti lords signify only 3rd and 12th houses

and 9th houses weakly the following rrsults may be experienced by the

consultant.

> 1.He may experience loss or expenditure in journey in pilgrimage

or for conducting relegious functions or ceremonies at a new place.

> 2. He may have to incur expenditure for his younger brother.

> 3. He may have to spend for his father. The expenditure for a

residencial building or land or vehicle of his father.

> 4. His younger brother may get recognition by his superiors and he

may be honoured as well for his meritorious deeds.

> 5. His mother may fall ill and hospitalised.For her treatment the

consultant has to incur some expenditure.

> 6.His wife will suffer from some minor ailment during this period.

> 7. The houses indicates journey of his wife as well. So the couple

may go on a pilgrimage to new places.

>

> The happenings can take place only when the sublord of the lagna

of the concerned individuals are placed in such houses and stars that

support the incidences.The occurance will also depent on the transit

of the lords.

>

> I hope this much will suffice for your query.

>

> Wish you best of luck. Please have patience and endurance.

>

> Luther

>

> parag_m_g <parag_m_g wrote:

> Thanks, I will give the details

>

> , " parag_m_g " <parag_m_g@> wrote:

> >

> > If both Dasha & Bhukti are operating only 3rd & 12th houses

> > powerfully, & weak significator of 9th house, what results one can

> > expect during this dasha & bhukti?

> > Parag